What does it mean when my candle does this?

Anonymous
✨CALLING ALL WITCHES OR ANYONE WHO WORKS WITH THESE TYPE OF THINGS✨
Okay so basically I was in the kitchen making a snack and I lit up one of my candles and I started to play piano music because why not keep in mind during all this my air conditioning wasn’t on and a few minutes later after making my snack I look over and look at the candle and see the flames move almost as if it’s dancing and it’s going exactly with the beat so I took my snack over there with me and started to watch the flames dance for a few minutes it went straight up and swayed from side to side and then forward it seemed and then it did a full circle around I stopped playing the music for a minute to test something and then a few seconds after the flame stopped I recently have been trying to learn about witchcraft and things like that but haven’t had much time to because of school I’m not sure if this means anything and I can’t find any info on it any type of help would be appreciated thank you!!!
1
3