Have u ever had this unexplainable experience that you are somehow Limited by your human mind and body?

Anonymous
As if as if underneath there's something more, a soul perhaps. That it's there and that it's yearning to get out and one day it will. I think there is much more than meets the eye. We were hit in the 19th and 20th Century by this monopoly of belief in the material and that there is nothing more. throw is nothing more. I believe this was faulty and I think it's being exposed bit by bit. For example with cameras pointed everywhere there's so much evidence for the paranormal, that there's something more around us than we can see. The future for the human race could be very interesting. This one who types now is approaching 50 in years so i may have to watch that future from afar or perhaps on your living room couch as a ghost
2
3