If the Ouija board isn't real, why is my family acting weird after playing it?

Anonymous
Two months ago, I decided to play with it just for curiosity and giggles. I don't believe in anything except science. I'm used to being fearless and even challenging it. I even stayed at a supposedly haunted house once and nothing happened.

Though I do admit that the board spelled out ''F*** You'' once and that kind of puzzled me for a couple seconds. This was after I asked it (in a mocking way and laughing) if it was stupid. Besides that nothing else happened. I still regarded as just me spelling it.

Meanwhile nothing happened to me, my sister has been lately claiming to have recurrent nightmares about some man chasing her, said it felt real and also says sometimes she feels as if she's being watched and is scared. My mother keeps saying that lately the doorknob moves by itself, she's been feeling depressed suddenly, has those similar nightmares my sister has and lately my father has been irritated about anything. A couple days ago, was the first time my parents had a terrible argument. They hurled insults at each other.
I'm regarding it as a coincidence but it's weird that it's happening after I played with it. None of those things happened before. So if this thing isn't real at all, why is my family suddenly acting weird?
20 d
I'm not experiencing none of what they claim to. Then again, they're all sensitive believers. I'm not.
8
2