Have you ever falled in love with a character of your dreams?

postempestas
Yes, at least twice but I only remember one. It felt soo real, I really felt loved and cared for, I felt that sense of belonging to someone. After waking up I tried many days to recreate the same dream but obviously was impossible to retake the same dream. After more days I could finally see the same guy, who was actually very contradictory to my type, he was very young considering I'm into old guys. This time things were different, he was cold and distant at first, made me beg to him, and broke my heart at the end. I just remember myself ugly crying on my knees while he was walking away from me. That was the last time I saw him on my dreams. That really hurt, made me feel so numb and lost for a few days, sad because none of that was real or possible...

A couple of years later, that dream came true, yes, with all the “goods” and “bads”, fell for him deep and he broke my heart aswell. But as this isn’t a dream, I can retake my chances with him, I can change things to see him again, I haven’t lost him permanently like the mysterious boy (he had no face of course, since human brain can create new faces), I control my life decisions unlike my dreams.
4
1