My aunt told me I need to look more help in God just because im not a fanatic religious like herself?

Anonymous
I believe in God and in Christ (they are thge same) and I beleive He does wonderful things in this world and help those who seek His help. but Im not a person who leave everything in God hands beause we as a human being also have to help at the same time. Nothing will be free and drop from the sky if I dont lift one finger. My aunt is super Christian lady and every topic I speak with her he turn it into a relligious matter when something had nothing to do with God itself maybe it is another subject, but she always make the topic religious. She of course is against homosexuality, she is pro life. I mean it is ok she is like that, those are her beliefs, but she can't expect others to think like her because we are not a right person.

So if someone does nto believein Christ the way SHe believes it she says it is not a good thing. I dotn know the chapter or versicles of the Bible by memory I never learned that and I dont know it but she does so each time my aunt and I speak about a certain topic where she starts to disagree, she involves religion in it and lecture me with versicles and chapters.

I told her i believe in God and in Christ but im not a fanatic person and she is believing that is no good.

Does a person really need this religious fanatic to really believe in God so God can hear and listen to us?
5
1