What do you think of these self claimed Christians but their actions speak a different story?

kitty71
Ther is this lady I know who she says she is very Christian, she attends mass and it is part of a musical group of the church or something like that. Shen she goes to mass she wears like a tramp, believe me. All tight clothes or sexy ones. Then she criticizes gays as for her is a sin and gays had to learn to change, etc etc.

This lady is also part of an aerobic sports local team. The exercise clothes she wears to work out are super tight shorts or skirts and tops, so shorts shorts that you can even see some butt. Also her social media FB account is filled with religious messages about sin, remorse, faith in God, among other type of Christian messages but then she did not behave the way she preaches people.

Hypocresy 100%%%
16
5