Is it fetishism if you love races for their unique beauties that makes them sexy? Im super bisexual so no one is escaping?

Anonymous
For example east asains most beutiful eyes, godly pale to tan skin tones dark soft hair looking like pixies central Asians hairiness darker wolfish handsome looks or black peoples exotic midnight skin tones thats heavenly or natural coils looking like midnight gods or Europeans with their ethereal angelic beauty heavenly colours pale milky skin looking like a bunch of fairies... yeh I read to much fantasy and salivate equally over human beauty why are you all so deathly beautiful? A candy store the lot you, is it fetishism even if I genuinely see so much beauty in every races unique features without any hidden agenda, of course they have beutiful souls under of this meat? P. s. im not shallow im just the quite and observant type... can I not appreciate God's perfect little creations? Your all holy beings to me at least
Stop fetishising humans you complete alien
Vote A
Its natural, were all gorgeous, we all gravitate to beauty
Vote B
Same, they all turn me tf on, human buffet let's go
Vote C
Human orgy? Coz they sexy bustards
Vote D
Their inner beauty is more sexy
Vote E
No im biased I think all are ugly apart from my race
Vote F
Let's all fuck till we make ultimate sexy gods
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Is it fetishism if you love races for their unique beauties that makes them sexy? Im super bisexual so no one is escaping?
Add Opinion