Why are some anit-gays reasonings so stupid?

Anonymous
I've probably heard every slur and reason why I shouldn't be a homosexual. One, it's not my fault and two I will never be able to change.

One of my favorites is when people try saying that men and women "need" to be together because they're wired to reproduce with the opposite sex.

Tell me why when I'm ovulating, the most time I am fertile, I want to have sex with women. If I was "wired to reproduce with guys" why do I feel no need to?

Also "the bible says being gay is a sin" so you can get on that train, but when the bible says that Jesus loves EVERYONE all of a sudden that's ignored. There's also the belief god created everyone. If he finds lgbtq+ so bad, why make us like this in the first place. None of us chose to be this way, so the blame is on "God".

There's more, but my point is, most of these people just use these excuses to hate crime and discriminate people. It's 2021, the world is changing and you have to deal with it.
3
3