Carl Sagan went to Heaven in spite of being an Agnostic,. What do you think?

In the Bible, Paul said (Paraphrase) when an unbeliever does good by their good nature they are a "law unto themselves", which is a way of saying they are in fact SAVED by their good works.

Carl Sagan was an Agnostic, he famously said, "The Cosmos is everything that was, is, and will be."

In the Greek Tradiation, the Cosmos included the Gods, except possibly Chaos. In other words the First Cause is not a part of the Cosmos, but evertyhing else is a part of the Cosmos. So from Sagan's point of view, there is only one "Cosmos". If there are other Universes, they would stil be part of one "Cosmos".

But Sagan was an Agnostic, but I prayed about this and God said he went to Heaven, because he was a good man.

One AGonostic said, "I don't currently believe there is a God, but I live my life as though there is an Almighty God, just in case I'm wrong."

So why do "beleivers" live like devils, while Unbelievers live a moral life?
8 d
By the way, Paul didn't realize he undermined his own doctrine of "Justification by Faith," when he admitted an unbeliever could be saved by good works, because in the Law of Moses, Ignorance of God is not a moral sin, as there is a sacrificial system for "Sins of Ignorance", therefore the True Creator forgives sins of ignorance, such as Agnosticism..
0
2