Why belief in God is wiser than Unbelief in God. What do you think?

There are a few possibilities of the existence of a Righteous God, which I KNOW exists bases on experiential knowledge.

You however may doubt my testimony, but I'll show you SHOULD believe in God and obey God even if you doubt my words.

Scenarios:

1) If I'm wrong and there is no God, you don't have any motivation NOT to believe in God, because you don't gain anything whether or not you believe in God.

2) if I'm right and there is a Righteous God, then he will punish sinners and reward obeidence.
Therefore You SHOULD believe in God, because there is no benefit in not believing in God, and fi God does not exist, there is no penalty for believing in God. On the other hand, if God does exist, you get rewarded for OBEYING God, therefore you SHOULD believe in God, even without any logic or evidence.

But I have 4 logical arguments for God's existence, and I have personal testimony for the existence of Angels and Divine Healings.

(389) Four Basic Arguments for God's existence plus a personal testimony evidence - GirlsAskGuys

So there is no reason to disbelieve in God, and EVERY reason to believe in God and obey Him.
3
2