What do you think fo those people who mix relgiion in everything that has nothing to do with religion?

Anonymous
I mean im talking about not only Catholic but the other relgiious denominations as well. I am catholic and I believe in God and also that if you have faith and hope and pray with faith in something and be positive God may help you grant good things for you and also God can help you if you are in trouble if you really believe but Im not a fanatic I have to clarify. But there are people who go beyond and are really fanatics so much that they have to mix relgiion in things that has nothing to do with or who you believe whether it is God, Mahoma, etc etc

I have a friend who besides being a boot licker to another friend we have in common, she attends religious services often in her church, but hello she is a boot licker? The hypocrecy!

Anyway this lady when she comments on social media about something that has nothing to do with religion, she always comments and insert religion in the answer and when she does she likes writes a poem, about religion to answer something that has nothing to do with religion. For example. This lady and I we belong to a local aerobics choreography team, she is kind of new in the team im not. So there will be a local competition in November. The head of the team ask all the team members to inform him by Facebook if we are attending or not that competition. So the answers of other team members were a simply "Yes" or "No" as that was the most simple answer to say. The head of the team did not ask the reason if a person is not going he just want to know a Yes or No period. So most of the team members texted a Yes or a No period. But then there it comes this lady and her answer was: "If God gives me life I believe I will go to enjoy and learn". For everything, that has nothing to do wth religion she always answer with similar replies.
2
1