Do you believe in a new earth & kingdom where violence will no longer exist, animals will lie next to each other in peace and knowledge will be full?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
Isaiah 11:6-9

“The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat, The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them.

The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD As the waters cover the sea.
I believe in a new and better earth to come.
I don't believe in a better or new earth to come.
I'm not sure.
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
8