I decided that enough is enough?

Anonymous
I had been doing hair removal from aged 19 to last month when I was already 23. I’m so done with societal pressures, I quit wearing makeup, high heels, aiming for large boobs, ass, a hot body and shaving. And I stopped caring what people think. My goal for 2022 is being myself not being someone else who’s only existence is to please everyone. It’s very important not to care what people think even if they shame you or judge you for it. I agreed with what one influencer said, ‘I don’t think anyone has the rights to judge since they’re not God. It’s tragic and pathetic that they’re so judgmental last time I checked God has the right to judge not us’. Even though she didn’t love God that much at least she didn’t judge which is why I loved her for it. No I won’t get fat because it’s unhealthy even if I don’t have a hot body I’m still happy with myself. I worked out for me not for others. Let’s all make this year a goal to do it for ourselves not to impress strangers. And she also said this ‘people who shame and judge you for being different ignore them their opinions don’t matter, you matter they’re just haters for uniqueness’. Trigger warning For those who don’t believe in God please don’t read further. My only existence is to please God not the world or anyone else because if I tried so hard to please others & not God there’s a chance that I might end up in hell. I don’t wanna go to hell, I want to go to heaven. I knew many people these days are straying away from God but as long as I don’t stray away from God I will be safe at all times. To me God exists because without Him I will never be born normal that’s because my mom gave birth to me at 36 years old but I’m not disabled or anything. I nearly lost my life 10 times but didn’t died it’s all because of Him. The very sad thing was God only bless certain people not all people that’s probably why many don’t believe in him. For those who are Christians & Catholics know that Satan has already taken over the whole world
14 d
That’s why materialism, selfishness, pride, lust (pornography), gluttony (obsession with eating), Wrath (anger), Sloth (laziness) and Envy (jealously) still exists in this world. If you are with God and try to rid yourselves of this sins by praying that’s all that matters you will be forgiven for your sins. According to what the priest said it’s wrong to follow fashion, commit adultery and cheat others. God is forgiving naturally if we are willing to forgive others. Even though there’s lots of
14 d
Rules to follow I don’t mind following even if it’s hard
I decided that enough is enough?
5
1