Weirdest thing that happened to me, can you explain this?

Anonymous
It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I was Strolling down the block heading to the subway to take the trains to church, mostly couples were out that day and I accidentally got on the wrong train on my way to Church, I was sooo lost so I decided to ask for directions and Everytime I went up to a couple the female will always pull her boyfriend away from me and quickly walk away without me even getting a word out, I just needed to get to church like I didn't want any of their boyfriends, I understand I'm a very pretty girl and that intimidates a lot of jealous females but still, don't be so insecure and rude, help a poor innocent girl out who just wants to get to church to serve God.
21 d
Also because of the delay of these jealous women I got to church late and it started to rain outside so it went from a beautiful sunny day to a rather sad gloomy day for me
21 d
My outfit was, jean jacket, a white tee shirt and a pink skirt that went down to my knees with ballet flats and I had on a flower pin in my hair, I don't dress inappropriate when I'm going to church, I also had my hair in a long fish tail braid
1
2