Spell to conjure up a love gone wrong 101, what are thoughts?

Anonymous
Hello... there was a time back in 2018 where I sat on my living room floor miserable, I was applying lotion on my beautiful legs and I came across a video on YouTube saying how you can get a man using a spell, the spell was something easy and I had access to the stuff I needed to do it in my home, I stared at the screen then got up and rushed to do the spell, I conjured up a man, an abusive demonic man, someone I didn't ask for, he was the opposite of what I asked for (though he came across as a good guy at first), and I was confused by this because I did the spell right and had the stuff to do, I even put a raw honey comb on a church's front steps at night calling out to love, but I didn't get love, I literally got a demon guy who broke my heart into pieces, he chewed me up and spit me out stepped on my heart and kicked it across the wall... why did this happen, all I wanted was Mr. Right now I'm sitting here again on my living room floor crying as I write this all down on this site, everyday I cry myself to sleep on my pillow wetting my lovely hair and getting my cheeks all hot and tear stained...
16 d
And I'm not trolling this really happened to me, I didn't really date the guy but he did steeped on my heart for no reason at all
16 d
*stepped and any troll comments I'll just remove it because I literally come here for genuine help not to be more upset by jerks
2
0