Female Psychology Unlocked: How to get girls

Roostah

If I've learnt anything from my interaction with people is tell them what they want to hear, but be good at seeming like "you're not just telling them what they want to hear."

If you're going to feed into people's fantasies, you have to seem like you profusely share your role in their fantasy. Otherwise they feel insulted. Women operate much like this. They never want full disclosure. They think they want the truth, but they can't handle the truth. They want you to feed into their fantasies, to tell them what they want to hear.

They lie to themselves all the time and they want you to lie to them too. They tell themselves they want the truth, but that's also a lie, women want to live in a believable dream - that's the only thing that makes them happy. Reality doesn't.

Even if they can accept a lot of bullshit in the world, they still want to feel special to you, and even if that's bullshit, they want to believe that bullshit. They have a NEED to feel special to you. You cannot be completely honest with them. You can't show them your world as a man, they don't care, it gets in the way of their happiness. "More bullshit please, but don't let me know you're bullshitting me because that offends my dignity and sensibilities!"

They want you to make them work for your affection, because if you make it too easy, you're not attractive to them. So you have to hurt them. Then you have to justify after hurting them why you hurt them "I hurt you because I care so much about you, if I didn't care I would have ignored you, but the fact I care so much IS EXACTLY why I had to make you feel as I did - what it's like to momentarily lose control over yourself to another because of how you feel for them."

AND THAT CAN BE TOTAL BULLSHIT. It's twisted, but women want that. Will they admit it? No, most won't. Women won't admit a lot of the things we know to be true here. But go and field-test it yourself and see what results you get. She will think you're "a broken soul" she will want to fix you, she will feel closer to you, she will think you're a deep person. If you'd said those things without hurting her first however, she'd just think you're a pussy.

Women fall in love with men who head fuck them, despite what conventional mainstream psychology might tell you. Her words are worth very little, often nothing, her behaviours are much more telling.

They have to submit, but they don't want to submit to a loser. That momentary exclusive vulnerability is the cat nip women crave.

Strong enough to defend her from the world, but she's "so special" that you "quiver sometimes" around her.

You're strong, but her "specialness" overcomes that on occassion. She feels protected, but also invested in.

That sentiment of "I normally don't give a shit about women but you're SO SPECIAL I just lost myself for a minute there" - that's what they want. But you have to make it sound convincing like I did further up. What I just said there is the crude principle, and delivered so poorly they will see through it. Women relate to this because it's similar to how they are. They think "he's not like other men, he's similar to me, he has emotional depth."

You hurt her first, you make her cry, you give her that low. Then, without grovelling, you tell her why you did what you did. As you come from a place of power, because she's hurt and you're not (but you're pretending you are just enough to lash out at her,) by saying she influenced you to hurt her, but giving her that blame in a positive way (she's just so special, she overwhelmed you for a second there etc) it defies typical social convention and "bonds the two of you closer together." They call it hysterical bonding.

This is "Machiavellian seduction game." Yes, it is pretty fucked up. What isn't? Tingles need a rollercoaster to be maintained. It can't all be rose petals, bunnies and cuddles as much as most men would like just because it'd be easier, and it's more akin to how most men naturally love before they get jaded. Conditionless affection. You have to attach conditions to it for women to appreciate it, make them work for it. That makes tingles and tingles leads to appreciation.

Women have beta orbiters to adore them, and because these orbiters do so unreservedly, it means nothing to them. Women value danger and submission to an alpha above adoration.

If she's a snowflake to you, she knows she has your commitment. Women are insecure. All of them. They fear abandonment. That's why they are obsessed with your continued investment in them and continuously look for signs that it's still there. The naive man leaves no room for dread, so she gets bored. Women need a bit of dread to appreciate you, so give it to them. If you're going to do the whole strong paternal routine with 'em, they have to feel like you're invested in them.

Female psychology is a fucking basket case. Women are crazy, understanding the crazy doesn't change that. You can choose to exploit it, or you can nope the fuck out when you get this deep down the rabbit hole. Your call. We can't change who they are.

15
26

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    HAH !! xD
    another BS "i know exactly how women work... because im a man" type of article that is...*drum roll*... completely BS which losers follow and then cry about how they just dont get women or end up with psychos

w/e man, you guys (your type i mean) are hopeless lmao that's why you need to resolve to this BS and that's the closest you will ever come to a girl haha

p. s: sane/norma/geniuine women usually turn cold after meeting... boys like you :) you are doing your gender more harm than good

im sorry you are bitter ^_^
    Is this still revelant?
    • Actually, from what I've observed at my school and from couples in the real world, a majority of these are actually true. And my main sources are women.

• dartmaul15

@Thisbetterwork your sources are primarily GIRLS, not women.

You might discover there's a considerable difference, primarily in maturity and what they want from a partner.

• Anonymous

@dartmaul15 thank you !

@Thisbetterwork you are 13, ANYONE at that age is still growing and not mature enough... if you meet those same girls in their 20s you'll see COMPLETELY different people and thats normal
      that's why people advice against dating that young... because both are still too young and not mature enough and usually (with hormones and all) are not the best people they can be and are not stable enough... etc
      this is all completely normal at your age

but opinion owner is posting about adult women... this is why this take has BS all over it

Most Helpful Guy

• Mesonfielde
    You know, what you wrote down here would work; for the women who think the relationship that is depicted in 50 Shades of Grey is "romantic", and Christian Grey actually "loves" Anastasia.

The people who realize it's an abusive relationship based on emotional manipulation and abuse would however "nope the fuck out".
    Is this still revelant?
    • Roostah

So in other words 99% of female population.

• I REALLY hope it's less than 99% of the female population, because I don't want to get involved with any 50 Shades fans. It's a red flag and instant dealbreaker, like listening to Justin Bieber.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1425
  • PiuBelloAmante
    😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
    I do agree ladies are crazy in today's world, but no happiness will ever be found with a relationship like this

Just lies and deceit...
    And she will know you are lying, so there will be no trust...
    • U should read what I wrote in response to the my take author, @PiuBelloAmante

I assure u many women are not like this

If u do find a woman like that, she's probably not worth ur time.

• ImSoSozzled
    ... or you could just not be a psychopath find a girl that is emotionally mature and stable.

You sound like Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9144bbc72a.jpg
    • Bards

LOOO0LLL PERFECT EXAMPLE OH MY GOD 😂🏆

• Azara
    No I want to know the truth so I can make an informed decision... You are assuming I want to be lied to so I can feel good about a relationship I'm in , as if leaving is not something I have absolutely zero problem doing.

Submission is not Female psychology, it's domination centric society fantasy... This is a central theme from any Victorian period romance novel created written and produced by Men... You are projecting HUGELY.
    • Jager66

Using romance novels as an argument against women liking abusive behavior from romantic partners is probably not he best approach, might even make you sound like you're in denial about being one of the women this take was directed at. Romance novels are almost madlib in nature, stuffed full of sociopathic men and embarrassingly ridiculous tropes, yet they sell by the BILLIONS!! to a nearly 100% female audience.

• Vesuvius87
    So this is another PUA script?

What you're get is a crazy, unstable woman... low quality basically. I don't fear abandonment. I'd rather be single than with a total jerk that thinks I'll happily take the blame when it's not my fault an argument happened.
  • CaliforniaMe
    It's funny because I'm only in love with the game, then I realize I only wanted to win, I don't like this manipulative dork who needs to manipulate a woman to feel like he's in control, I'll never be able to be myself around him, because I'm used to arguing, I'm used to the drama, I just want what I can't have, and after to long I will leave, someone else will come along someone with something to offer, so what's that song by Beyonce? "Don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable" My ex (guy I never dated) Cursed me out for 7 moths straight after he tried this, and I finally tried to settle down with me, that was then I made the conclusion that once the game begin that's all it will ever be. Because woman truly want genuinty, you can pretend to be genuine, but for hire long before you unleash your true colors and she sees you for the manipulative lame jerk you are, not too many women are smart these days, & I wish I could say I was smart enough not to let it go that far, but when someone is lying that's a reflection on them, people get married because they can both be vulnerable, and trust and RESPECT each other, you will never be happy in a relationship like this. Maybe that's not what you live for, congratulations, you manipulated a young naive girl. You win ;)
    • In an "It's complicated relationship" this is all too funny. .

• GirlScout
    Would love to see your vagina or PHd in psychology, or is this just another load of bullshit made up to make you feel better about not being able to understand how to treat humans with love and respect?

You and your take are fucking retarded.
  • GirlsLie
    This is equally as dumb as all of your questions about women as well.
    • GirlsLie

I'm just praying he's a troll lol for my own sanity please let him be. Either way, I still agree with you though.

• Prettygurl12
    This is a joke, right?

This is why men should not write about what women want.
    • I found it humerous lol. If his methods work, then it's guaranteed to get him a crazy woman lol

• HookingSwan
    Hmm I admit some of it might be true. But the women you are describing here are mainly the thrill seekers and the ones that are not mature enough to recognize a good guy when they have one in front of them.

Mature women like to be treated well, fairly and with honesty (although here I do concede to you that we might not exactly like the raw truth, but a mature woman will know how to deal with it, for the man she loves).

Men and women are partners in life who shoul look out for each other and love each other to the best of thei abilities, despite their human shortcomings.
    • i agree completely, i think the main problem today, well at least with many people is selfishness, relationships take sacrifice on both ends, its give and take.

• Yes indeed it takes two to tango @PiuBelloAmante

• tinyclit
    This is only accurate if she is looking for a sociopath.
  • TheGeorge
    Too long, didn't read... sorry about all that effort though ;)

In general I think what all these pickup artists try to tell you is just one possible way to do it. You don't have to be a dick and you can still get plenty of women even if it means slightly more effort. I think the reward is worth it though when you don't feel like a prick afterwards.
  • PSIHEPA
    Tell her why you are daddy and that is why she made you hurt her in such a way. 😂 that will make her find someone less conceded. That violates rule number 3 that chances are she will resent your blaming her since it's always a man's fault. You can't blatantly point that out and then attempt to tell her why you are punishing her. That's expected and she wants your feelings logic emotions and resolution.
  • Frost_Byt3
    I think both men AND women want to be told beautiful lies rather than the ugly truth, not just women. We ALL want to live in a soothing fantasy.
  • OpenWine
    You crazy dood. At least you get a woman that is as crazy as you this way.

If a woman gets bored cause you don't give her the drama she could normaly get from players then that's not even a woman worth considering. I see that shit often, like bullshit relationships where I just say wtf but I don't want to do the same shit just to get a gal who "fixes" me.
    • Exhibit A

• OpenWine

@CaliforniaMe confusing

• Did you read my Opinion

• Jager66
    I'm not sure whats worse, that so many men are resorting to this kind of behavior to get women or that there are so many batshit crazy women out there that this is a legitimate strategy to get lots of women.
  • Crazyced
    All of you calling him a sociopath are just proving him right. All studies on this show that people respond more positively to people that display sociopath tendencies.

But the thing I agree most with in his post is not to listen to what women say but to observe their actions and behavior. Ask a woman what kind of man she wants then compare it to the type of guy she finds herself with and you'll probably find noticeable descripencies. I often find that women have a hard time revealing what truly turns them on (like they can't openly accept it). As a man you have to figure it out on your own.
    • Your letting sociopaths, mislead you. .. 😞

• YourFutureEx
    So they're lying in opinions here? 😜
    your choice of words isn't that great. They were too straightforward. Some points were incorrect but rest work for sure.
  • Strider90
    Good take right there. I have seen this countless times not only with me but also with friends and family. Women are naive by nature. They always make a victim out of themselves and support whats most popular and commonly accepted.
  • John_Doesnt
    The opening is how every penis ad starts on the internet "Female psychology unlocked, how to get girls". This thing screamed scam, but it's just funny.
  • Scrambledagain
    I kinda agree with you. Not in the passive aggressive way you wrote it but those underlying principles are what separate the "full" bad boys from the "thirsty" nice guys.
  • Jibaku
    Aha.
    You should rename this to 'A basic guide to emotional manipulation' then add in a section on not giving a shit at about anyone but yourself and then a section on how to apply it to guys and another section on the appropriate use of violence and threats of violence, a section on appropriate use of drugs to achieve desired results and also a section on getting them to bond with you via adrenaline, a section on financial manipulation, social isolation, how to lie properly, how and when to cut ties to the things you used.
    Oh and maths, a good manipulator also needs good maths so they can work out exactly how much they can get out of every person and situation.
    Plus, as an added bonus I recommend a healthy dose (read: unbridled) aggression and hatred to others as that helps you to not give a shit about them. Oh a bit of sadism too, nothing like loving how hurt and pained they look when you, ahem, 'hurt them because they made you love them too much'.
    • Jibaku

I'm just gonna go be sick now.

• ihatethiswebsite
    If that's the case I'd never want one lol. Maybe that's a good way to get a crazy person but that's not gonna get you somebody who's worthwhile.
  • fluidflow
    Totally nailed it. Well written. If reckon this is true ladies, why is it that if I think back to all the girls who really fell for me, something like the above happened (naturally, I didn't do anything as 'tactics'). Girls, (with no disrespect) don't even know their own minds to some extent, the silly little things.
    There are scientific studies that show their bodies respond to different things than they think they do (in terms of sexual attraction). Men also, but much less so.

In a sense, it's an alpha test- only a very self confident person can go against what they are told to do by society and their girlfriend (be subservient and honest all the time) and live by their own rules. By giving them their dream you are taking their lives into your hands and you hold the responsibility for them. It takes a lot to bare that responsibility.
  • RationalLioness
    The Guide On How To Be A Loser...
  • LittleSally
    I completely ag-

Oh wait...

Hahahaha xD
  • Mr_Darcy
    A girl basically just has to show up. It's not fair.
  • BackInGame
    Be attractive.
  • DeltsBrah
    I like your take brah.
  • Anonymous
    I dated this guy once who just made me feel like life is heaven. I was this completely different person around him. Completely different from the tired, frustrated, lonely, sad, anxious, angry person who wasn't the real me. The most outstanding feeling I had in that relationship was that I felt like myself again for the first time in decades. I wish I remembered exactly when I had stopped feeling like myself. I guess it had happened gradually over time, through the hurts and losses of life that made me feel drained and a stranger to myself. I'll never forget him for how he changed the meaning of life back to what it should be like, and opened my eyes to what I was missing out on. 2 people did that for me, the first one was a much weaker effect, but it made the second one, described above, possible. Both happened by chance, in a moment when I was weak enough to not go by some stinking social rules. But both were amazing experiences and showed me the true meaning of life, 2 invaluable gifts which I will always be grateful for. I went from the first relationship to the second, but I lost the second one to the rigid rules of society where I lived. I still have the first one fortunately.
    Both of them respected me very much, and I still respect both. They never ever ever hurt me either, and both were kind, patient, and understanding.
    But I find some kind of a sick bitter truth in what you said. I live in a very modern society now, one that I was once a part of, and I have now rejoined after 25 years of absence. It has given me a great insight because of the sharp contrast between the two mostly opposite cultures I have been lucky to experience. I just recently personally got a glimpse of what you described, and it seems to me that it is a psychological phenomena deeply rooted in the culture of modern and technologically advanced and industrial countries. It is a glitch in the human psyche that unfortunately some abusive sick guys have been able to discover, and unfortunately it works very well. It worries me very much, I am greatly concerned about the mental and emotional health of our country and children, and I hope that it comes to the attention of our sociologists, psychologists, and political leaders very soon, and that they come up with a healthcare plan to heal this issue.
    I also wish you would rewrite this conclusion of yours in a more structured and careful way, so the right people can understand and take it seriously.
    • Anonymous

In short, whatever it is, this problem is as painful to us girls as it is to you guys. We don't want to like to hang out with the jerks and be used for sex and get our hearts broken, but manipulation and seduction are difficult temptations to withstand. We would rather be around nice guys too.
      And also I would like to mention that the opposite is true too. Guys would rather date stupid bitches than sensible, decent, modest, logical and even pretty girls.

• Anonymous
    I completely disagree... not all the women want to "submit", some of us are dominant ;)
  • Anonymous
    but she still cheated :(
    • Roostah

That's because you gave her everything and became her little bitch slave. She lost respect for you.

• Anonymous

but she's now threatening me with committing suicide if i leave her for good :(

• Roostah

This is what we call a "shit test". Tell her taking tablets is the best way to commit it and leave if you want to pass.

• Anonymous
    Or one can just offer them money, about three months of their salary's worth. Works almost every time.
  • Anonymous
    LOLOL "They lie to themselves all the time and they want you to lie to them too" its funny because its true! although i only believe this applies to the millennials
    generation and not the more mature women.
  • Anonymous
    You fucking retard... No, fuck NO.
    This is a sociopath's guide to emotional manipulation. Instead of telling men to do it right and fill the relationship with genuine emotion, you tell them THIS BULLSHIT.

Women were designed to SUBMIT to men. To obey them, fear them and respect them. A man who knows how to lead a woman is a man who gets her deepest emotional investment. Not a dumbass sociopath who half asses behaviors of a leader and thinks that's what makes him attractive.

Leaders punish with justifications to get submissiveness out of a woman.
    Sociopaths punish randomly to trigger a woman's attraction to authority.

Leaders have the balls to show the woman their weakness and their strengths.
    Sociopaths lie, exaggerate their weaknesses to trigger a woman's need to take care of her man, because they're pussies, afraid of being honest with her.

Leaders show affection towards a woman on their own terms without retarded censorship and they do so GENUINELY, because they actually care about her.
    Sociopaths lie to the woman, when they most likely don't care at all, because you can't care about someone who is there because you're lying to them.

Female nature is there to meet Men's needs. It's not there to be randomly activated for the sole purpose of getting pussy, while all other aspects of the relationship slowly fall apart.

Guys, please for heaven's sake don't listen to this retard and just watch the following video. It clearly shows how relationship should work and HOW WOMEN ACTUALLY WORK.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Fj8JkfhP4
    (yes it seems, long, but you'll be interested, I assure you)
    • Bysshe

Sociopaths can be good leaders - Napoleon for example.

• Anonymous

NOT in romantic relationships.

• Anonymous
    rooshtah you got it all wrong. TRUE WOMEN UNLOCKING GUIDE: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a22222-how-to-not-approach-girls
  • Anonymous
    I think this will work if the girl is used to playing mind games herself, what she is comfortable with exacting on poor blokes would eventually become part of her insecurities, but all in all, people in general are attracted to persons who feelings are unclear, that's one thing I have experimented with and it actually works
  • Anonymous
    I'm sure some girls will buy that, they generally have horrible taste in men and have been in enough heart-breaking relationships that their self esteem is already on the floor so any notion of being special to someone is like the gravitational pull of a black hole. Or girls who feed off the drama i guess...

The thing about this type of take or question is, it makes men seem like predators. Like that old saying "guys only want one thing" is 100% accurate. It's enough to make any sane woman deeply suspicious of even the most seemingly sincere comments made by men.
  • Anonymous
    Extremely effective way to get laid, but going down this path will leave you, as a man, too jaded to feel happy in relationships.

I wouldn't suggest it as a first approach.
  • Anonymous
    There's a lot of truth to this! Women are FAMOUS for choosing basically the WORST men they can find! Think about it! Many women constantly go for men who are properly described with terms like "Jerks", "Bad Boys", "Ass-holes", "Douche Bags", "Scum Bags", "Thugs" and the like! Outright criminals, dope dealers and even CONVICTED MURDERERS are most definitely chosen by a lot of women. We can't just sit and pretend it isn't happening!

This is not a matter of what women SAY! This is about what many women actually DO! It's NOT all women! But so many ARE like this that it can't be dismissed as a coincidence! There was clearly a REASON why every culture around the world for thousands of years kept women as chattel!