Girls on Tinder do smash. A lot!

Anonymous

Girls on Tinder do smash. A lot.

I am a student in sexology and we did a research in sexual behavior on Tinder.

It's something we can't deny that it has a big impact on many people's sex lives. We asked questions to 300 guys and 300 girls who use tinder about their sexual experiences. They were easy to find since it seems to be extremely popular with people from ages 18 to 35! Here are some results that surprised me.

- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

- When we asked for numbers to the people that did have sex: Girls did it on average less than the few guys that did. That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

- These men do however show a lot of similarities: Muscular, well-endowed relaxed and (surprise!) a little beerbelly? The girls described the men's attractive personal traids as "they know what they want and don't hold back to take it."

- The opening lines that worked, were often extremely flat but to the point. One that seemed to work was just "wanna smash".

- It appears that these dates where sex was involved were mostly not related with hopes for relationships, just casual sex. The sex in most cases happened on a first date or even just immediately at someones place.

- The terms that came up most to describe the sex were: emotionless, hard, wild, fast, fun, physical and although that wasn't our question, doggystyle (lol). They rated their sexual encounters almost always as very good (other options were bad, mediocre, good). Many even said their best sexual experience is through tinder.

- Neither girls nor guys regretted the sex afterwards, but almost all girls like to keep it a secret, or with very close friends. Many guys liked to share their stories in detail. (not so surprising maybe)

- Something negative: Around 50 women admitted to have cheated through Tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.

- Something positive: Almost everyone agreed that Tinder is a very positive influence on their sex lives.

Girls on Tinder do smash. A lot!

So it seems that a lot of girls show more sexual interest than we thought. Also it seems (and not only through tinder) that women are, and this is increasing fast, daring to admit that they really enjoy casual sex without emotions and prefer certain guys simply for that purpose. This is a very posivive evolution for sexual/mental health. The number of women cheating however (this is also discovered through other researches) is also increasing VERY fast, and it is becoming less and less taboo, which in my eyes is a little shocking. The cheating doesn't mainly happen through tinder though, but apparently mostly at work with a boss or superior figure.

Girls on Tinder do smash. A lot!
63
17
17Girl Opinion
63Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• alphadoggystyle
    yeah hypergamy is an awful thing, it worked it old society when women had less rights and more men where capable of having something to bargain with women for sex. Now since sex for women doesn't really have value, and feminist society makes it very difficult for men to gain anything to bargain with girls for sex, most guys are simply not interesting enough for women.

I mean hypergamy simply doesn't work in a feminist society, but you cannot change biology, and if this continues, more and more men are going to hate women, and loving relationships will be a thing of the past, because i dont know any sane guy who could actually love a woman if he knew that she had smashed lots of guys in the upper 20% and only settled with him because she wasn't good enough to secure any of those upper level guys for a relationship. How could anyone love a girl who settles for you after she realizes that her own value is not represented by what kind of guys she can have sex with, but rather what kind of guy she can keep. If women knew this from the beginning they might decide to not smash the top guys in secret before settling down.
    Like 17 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • TheConst

Also, what a joke.
      "- Something positive: Almost everyone agreed that Tinder is a very positive influence on their sex lives."

What about 250 guys out of 300 who wasted their time?

Also, you shouldn't misunderstand it. It isn't like 50 men fucked all the women, no. Out of them maybe 5 guys fucked all the hot top 50 girls. Then another 10 guys fucked all more or less cute girls. And the rest guys fucked fatties and uglies. And the girls who aren't actually were able to smash probably were just too lazy or 3/10 in looks or below, in other words, the unfuckable level of ugliness.

• termanator

Yes my man alpha for life

• Bandit74
    Exactly why girls are having trouble finding guys interested in relationships.

Why do I want to spend the time taking a girl on dates for a month when she had pornstar style sex on the first date with a random guy they met on tinder.

Girls generally have higher standards for the guys they hook up with than they do for the guys they seriously date. Guys are more willing to lower their standards so it's not surprising that the small group of guys who are the most desirable would get most of the hookups.
    LikeDisagree 32 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Bandit74

Oh...

take owner: is this study going to be published online anywhere or was it just for a project?

• Anonymous

Yes, it's true that women go for the most attractive guy, and men go for the most girls. Its a primal instinct where women want to mate with the highest quality genes (strongest, most dominant) and the alpha males (who have the option of many partners, spread their seed as much as possible. Although you'd think they aren't picky at all, they still are, but less then women. Most of the "successful" guys also described the girls they had encounters with as surprisingly good looking and often better than the pictures.

• Anonymous

The study seemed to have gone very well and brought up some interesting results so it might be published, but since scientific research i has to go through a lot of inspection before it can be published, it might take a while.

Most Helpful Girls

• Kirah
    "- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable."

This is pretty much common knowledge at this point, and also clear proof for the idea that women can get laid and get dates much more easily than men.
    Like 18 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • TripleAce

So who are the real perverts then? Men or women

• Anonymous

@TripleAce I'd say either both or non.

• Johnagain

@TripleAce Yeah!!! Words in one of my songs.

• redeyemindtricks
    Lol, I'm tempted to set up a profile as a social experiment. My husband would think it was hilarious.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1561
  • mistixs
    This sounds interesting but if you were really a student in sexology wouldn't you put this into a peer reviewed journal & not anonymously put it on girlsaskguys? I mean, if this in a peer reviewed journal I'd be really interested to see!
    LikeDisagree 4 People
  • GirlsLie

Remarkable? That women can get laid easier than men? Who would have guessed!

Tinder creeps me out honestly.
    LikeDisagree 15 People
    • Anonymous

No that's not what's surprising. Every woman that has sex, needs a guy since the amount of homosexuality among the subjects was very low. Let's take 6 guys, 6 girls. one of those guys would have sex with 5 of those girls. It is scientifically proven that mankind has a polygynous primal instinct, but it's remarkable that the result is still so clear.

• GirlsLie

I didn't know that was surprising either though lol marriage/being with one person for the rest of our lives is something that people created and force on each other, some people just aren't like that.

• Anonymous

That's actually very true. I like that you have a clear view and see thing realistically.

• TripleAce
    Not surprised, Women just try to pretend there not like that... they like to blame men about being perverts and this and that.. but the reality is there worse just more discreet. Men are not discreet so its more bold
    Like 15 People
    • Anonymous

Well it is true that women tend to lie more about sex, which is also because they are easily labeled as "sluts" compared to guys. There have been tests where they asked a big group of females sexual questions where they had to fill in their name, then asked another group the same questions anonymously. A lot of questions had extremely different results, like how often they had casual encounters: average 1 to average 5, if they have ever cheated: 5% suddenly 30%, ... you get the picture. So yes it's true that they hide a lot of facts, but the fact that they are less oppressed now is a good thing. Depends on how you view it.

• dudeman

its not a good thing for society. its simply evidence of our decaying civilization. in no way is that a good thing.

• itsmatty

@dudeman agreed. how is women lying more to fool men because they want to keep their options open a good thing?

• tyber1
    So every time someone comes on here and talks about how 20% of men get 80% of the women they are basically telling the truth? Disappointing...
    Like 17 People
    • Anonymous

Sorry but I'm afraid it's true.

• tyber1

Its something a lot of guys suspect is somewhat true but seeing proof of it is unsettling.

• Johnagain

Fuckin hypocrites! (Hoes that is.) only difference between a prostitute a wife or a girlfriend is the prices. ... and the prostitute is cheapest!

• AleDeEurope
    I'm not surprised at all by what you said, given that almost every time a woman swipes right, she's getting a match, while guys have a very very low percentage to get a match.

Though I don't know who you are and how reliable you are, maybe you're just throwing out random facts and trolling us all. You should have shown prove about who you are and/or this study.
    Like 8 People
    • ccp16

I thought the same thing... not to call out lies on no proof alone, but literally every piece of this reaffirms all stereotypes... especially the ones that insecure GAG men are most likely to think about.

I would just like some better proof is all.

• TheGuyFromMiddleEast
    Yeah, it shows that sociological civilization is coming to an end and people are more willing to pursue their primal urges. Minority of the males getting to mate all the females. Just like any other animal species that live with packs. Back to the nature, we're becoming smart apes with technology and losing our humanity by disregarding our social rules and ethics.
    LikeDisagree 12 People
    • @0112358 is right in something he said in a comment. When you take a sample group, you also take the distribution characteristics of the whole group to a pretty good degree. Which means, the ratios actually gives us (Succesful Men in Tinder/Total Men in tinder) and (Successful women in tinder/Total women in Tinder) not (total sucesful men/ total number of men) and same for women. So, if there are significantly more males in Tinder than females, the gross number of men and women having sex through Tinder might actually be equal. So, it might not have produced a significant, scientific result in polygamy and female sexual behaviour.

• RachelBrigs
    I'm a bit confused. Of every 300 female tinder users 240 have sex with tinder dates but only 50 of every 300 male users do the same- who are the girls having sex with?
    Like 5 People
    • With those 50 males. Think of it like this, every girl has sex once with one guy, but every guy has sex with 5 different girls once with each.

• Anonymous

@TheGuyFromMiddleEast Exactly This. so if you have 6 girls and 6 guys, 1 guy has sex with 5 girls.

• @RachelBrigs have you not accepted anything I have said. My dear. A minority guys get the majority girls.

• tomeposer
    Reeding this makes me wanna commit suicide (as a guy who isn't in the top 20%). It's almost impossible for "normal" men to get a girlfriend now, when most of the girls can just log on Tinder and hook up with a hot guy in matter of seconds.
    Like 8 People
    • Anonymous

How many girls have you slept with? Or could you tell me how often you have sex and with who?

• Robertcw

His number is probably between 0 and five. If I had to guess Iā€™d say probably one or two based on he is talking.

• Transigence
    This isn't especially good news for guys. It just means that women only want the best of the best, but men will be happy to oblige. Most men aren't getting laid, and it's not them who are turning down the women.

Women are in very high social demand for sex and are just loving the ride. Men (except for the most physically fit) are just left out to dry.

Just like before Tinder. Tinder just reveals it.
    LikeDisagree 9 People
    • Besides, did anyone ever doubt that women smash? On tinder or otherwise?

• higgsboson

Red pill men have been saying this for decades. If blue pill men want to keep denying it, they can continue to feed the system and marry a tinder, 'modern', 'liberated', 'princess' who can do no wrong, and who's taken more D- than a cock farm.

• Watermelonoma
    sooo basically a fraction of guys are getting their dicks very wet, very often
    Like 10 People
    • Anonymous

Well, basically yes

• Jager66
    This kinda makes you wonder about future STD trends, like a few guys with STD's and tons of women with them. Kinda makes me worry a lot more about catching something from the women I see, yikes!! I wonder how long it will take for common opinions to be that women are dirty and full of STD's because you know that is where this is going...

Or a few hundred guys having kids with thousands of single moms, single moms are terrible for society! This trend might have been fine in a tribal community for what ever reason but in the modern world it's a recipe for disaster.

Not to mention the problems that are caused when a large group of a cultures men finds them selves disenfranchised, especially when it comes to women. Likely we will see a lot more violence, war or men just giving up and opting out of society until it all collapses from the lack of male participation and burden of single mothers. Plenty of evidence this is all happening right now.

This reminds me of another study I read a while back, I'll sum it up quickly. They took turns giving a group of male then female children a supply of resources, I think it was candy of some kind, then they told them they could trade the candies for stuff or something...
    Anyway when the boys were in charge of the candy, everyone, more or less, got an equal share. When the girls were in charge of the candy a few boys got most of it, most boys and a few girls got a small portion and a small group of girls got zero.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    • Roostah

std transfer from women to men is higher than from men to women. Studies show that 1 in 3 women in college with at least 4 or more sexual partner count has an STD.

So in essence from this finding ini Mytake. Women sleep with men who are sleeping with multiple girls. They contract STD, and then well the guy who doesn't get any gets the lovely privledge of getting STD infections from a girl who got it from the guy she was sleeping with.

• Jager66

@Roostah Women are more likely to get infected based on her anatomy alone, down stream partner, other then that I agree with what your saying and was actually saying the same thing.

• higgsboson
    And no red pill man learned anything new. Anyone who denies the red pill (a) benefits from waiting betas, (b) likes living in the unreal Disney fantasy, (c) can't deal with facts, or (d) has a white knight savior complex fostered by mothers, sisters, and fake romance films. Either way, they deserve all the hurt coming their way, as they chose it for themselves.
    Like 5 People
  • the_rake
    Yes it's true: most women's natural aversion is towards polygyny - the most high status 20% of the male population tend to sleep with 80% of women. This is because women are hypergamous by nature.
    Like 9 People
  • BigJake
    I love sex, but I don't really respect Tinder whores (guys or girls) because they all seem so classless, like they'd fuck a statue if they thought it'd give them a better orgasm.
    Like 10 People
    • QooLipBite

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know right!!! Wow!!! Please billboard this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm done

• ThisDudeHere
    And then women continue on saying that they have it just as hard as guys do when it comes to getting sex or dates...
    Like 8 People
    • jokesonyou

I have a hunch women women will stop saying this as people begin to catch on.

• Scrambledagain
    You women piss off sometimes with your ignorance. It's the most duh thing that more women would have sex. In any given environment a girl if they choose to will get sex. Guys don't have this luxury.
    Like 8 People
  • LaurenGrace
    Quite a few girls i know have had lots of sex that they werent getging till they joined tinder
    . you'll be suprised how many of that 20% group of guys are up to smash with a married women and do mfm with her an husband #
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • wOWZERS43
    Dude this is obvious, the top percentile of men (handsome and fit) get laid the most, huge shocker.

The bottom 70-80 percent or so get nothing, but you ladies still want to get married in your late 20's early 30's. No one likes being "settled" for just because you couldn't get a top tier guy to commit.
    Like 5 People
  • Sexualchrist
    All of the women having sex with just some of the guys hey? Who knew?(sarcasm)
    Like 9 People
  • dudeman
    this is the 80-20 rule. 20 percent of the men get 80% of the women. remember men never seriously date a women over 23. if you can't lock one down early then she's not worth doing it latter.
    LikeDisagree 7 People
    • Suhmer

what? please explain more, do I have a 2 year time limit to find a serious boyfriend? You have literally just given me a panic attack.

• dudeman

@Suhmer lol no i was telling other men to not take a women seriously after 23.

• higgsboson

agreed. a lot of female 'sexologists' fall for the apex fallacy. they judge all men on the top 1-20%.

• Show More (56)