You can't differentiate between a true good girl and a reformed party girl guys until it's too late

5 year ago:

Now:

Many guys/girls think that it's very easy to pick out the slutty girl from the good girl but that's just not the case. Based on what a woman is trying to portray to people, she will put on a mask she can keep for years on end to keep that image.

I find it kind of funny. Many girls use the 3 month rule to weed out guys who really wants to be with them from the guy who just wants them for sex. They do this because the only way to definitely figure out which guy is which is by sleeping with him and by then it's too late.

A perfect example of this is from my real life:

I met a woman once. It's a funny story. I was working with a power line crew in a neighbourhood. When while walking along a street I saw a woman trimming a hedge in her yard. Broad daylight this sexy little fire wearing a bra and tiny little panties bending over showed her pussy lips and anus doing yard work. I ran in the yard and approached her almost hypnotized. Humoured by my reaction she called out another half naked chick from the house and we had a few laughs talked a bit before arranging a date later that day. Lady said her husband is not home these days and she is feeling to hit the club tonight and more. Bad girl right? Didn't go on the date but few months after I broke my hand. "Are you ready" said the nurse who walked in. I looked up, and it's the same chick behaving like a professional lady. We laughed when we saw eachother.

There was also a story of a recent woman who is married with 3 kids. She was found dead in the HBO producer's drug dealer apartment with her panties in her purse after ODing on cocaine. People never suspected her of ever doing something like this and she was described at work as people very professional.

Women don't like to be conformed into good girl stereotypes and hate being looked at as cheap hook up material when it time to comes fo relationship time. I guess if society was less into shaming female sexuality more women would be open towards it but there's a reason for that which I'll address later in the myTake.

WOMEN ARE VERY GOOD AT PUTTING ON AN APPEARANCE FOR DIFFERENT OCCASIONS:

1. The party guy who is fun to be around, is not judgmental and not hung up on sex can bring out that inner freak of women, and make girls do sexual acts she would otherwise hide from her husband/long term boyfriend.

2. The guy who acts serious, judgmental about women being promiscious and hung up on sex counts of their partner or certain sexual acts will make a woman retreat and hide her inner freak from him.

This is why many girls date the "bad boy" in their youth and then show a completely different face towards their husband in their "settle down phase". They do this because they fear being looked at as a cheap whore by their husband and them not respecting them in the long term relationship. It's also one of reasons women will lie about their sexual partner count often when asked. They don't want to risk being looked at as a pump and dump material by males they would like to fear a future with.

Many girls also may hide their sexual acts/ONS for this very reason or because they've done it before and found that they didn't like it.

Anyways unless a woman has tell tale signs of being promiscious which is rare. You'll never find out your girl's sexual past/behavoir unless you find out more about her past from people around her (snoop) or the mask crumbles which will happen when your already deep into the relationship.

The only safe guard men have is not getting married, especially with women who keep pressing for it and giving them ultimatum of either marry me or i'm breaking up with you.

The bad side of women not being completely honest about their past comes in the form when marriage comes into play.

Many women today want to be men and sleep with as many people as possible.The problem is that men can detach their emotions from sex often while women cannot a lot of times. Hence, they often fall for their ONS, or friends with benefits and hope for a relationship from them. The effect of this on marriage can be seen in graph. If a woman sleeps with a guy who satisfied better than her husband in the bedroom she's not going to be satisfied in a marriage with her husband. Many women after tasting many different dicks (sorry for being crude) cannot handly just being with one dick especially if that dick wasn't the best she's had in the past.

The combination of women hiding/lying about their sexual partner count and putting on a mask for their future husband to commit with them leads to divorce. Hence, the 60% divorce rate in which 70% is initated by women.

The reason slut shaming is put in place for women is because it is a a safe guard for men to not end up committting to a woman with a high partner count and eventually marrying her. As we know marriage for men is a losing propostion with divorce favoring women so men who marry promiscious women masked as "good girl" have already set themselves up for failure.

We also know many promiscious girls sleep around and could very well be having sex with multiple guys without them knowing. Many women I've know in real life have pawned off the kid of another man onto anothe. The only time the dude finds out about the kid not being their is if the kid needs to get a blood donation or if they suspect the kid isn't their own and ask for a dna test. Some do it too late and still end up paying child support.

THE POINT BEING: YOU'LL NEVER FIGURE OUT A PARTY GIRL FROM A GOOD GIRL UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE. IF EVERYONE WAS HONEST, LESS SHAMEFUL AND OPEN ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL BEHAVOIR, PRFERENCE AND PAST THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER.

1522

Most Helpful Girl

• So going by your post it seems slut shaming is put in place for gals because it safe guards males from having to put much effort into pleasing and satisfying their female partner. By having gals remain virgins or inexperienced he may very easily be the 'best' she had by her ignorance thus males have no to little worries about being compared to others and coming up short.

I highly doubt everyone, particularly gals, will be more honest and less shameful and open about their sexual behavior unless gals are no longer stigmatized by males for their sexual behavior. That would likely take an overhaul of male ego of seeing gals as objects that are used and viewing sex as something that degrades/lessens a gal. It would likely also take guys putting more effort in pleasing their partner that way gals who aren't virgins or inexperienced won't have much trouble being satisfied by their partner.

• Even if all males put in considerable effort some are going to be better in bed than others, and not just because of technique/effort. I'm sure aesthetics plays a role in the enjoyment as well as other physical things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally the more beautiful girls are less promiscuous.

Also if you go for introverts that don't drink I think that also decreases the odds that she's the type to sleep around.

Another thing I heard is that you can pretend to be one of those non judgmental guys who is turned on by hearing about their girls past sexual exploits. This takes away their motive to hold anything back then if you don't like what she admits to you can dump her and make up a different reason for why you're ending it.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

• Lol its funny how you think sex is like the main reason for divorce. It really is not at all. Main reasons are often arguments, having too high expectations which will lead you to become disappointed in your partner, and insecurity. In few cases, it would be lack of sex, but its really not as common as you think and it doesn't have to do with how many partners they have had in the past, its more about lack of sex drive or lost attraction. My mother used to be a crazy party girl but she changed and became a christian, and my dad used to be a hippie and a teenage father, but changed and became christian as well. Both have been faithfully together for 22 years now, and there really is no divorce in sight what so ever. So too late for what exactly?

I don't get why you are so obsessed about knowing of your partners past, nobody in this world is perfect and people change, you're more likely to have a happier marriage if you accept your partners past than shame them for their past decisions when they were younger.
    Plus who the hell uses dailymail as a "reliable" source. Honestly now. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• "it doesn't have to do with how many partners they have had in the past, its more about lack of sex drive or lost attraction"

>> But what caused this sudden loss of attraction or lack of sex drive? How did you conclude to the contrary that sex wasn't the major issue in divorce. At the same time again you have mentioned sudden loss of sex drive or attraction.

• @Sekrett people's sex drive can change due to aging or stress, or medication, and other things. Lack of attraction could be caused by a lot of things, partner changing and becoming different, change in appearance, and other stuff.

The information is pretty much common knowledge of you ask me but if you need some kind of goddamn citing then www.divorce.usu.edu/files/uploads/lesson3.pdf

• You misunderstand, the study in question may have its criticisms. However going from the conclusions and results, the factors (you mentioend) are still independent of sexual partners. Those graphs show clear relationship, higher the no. of partners higher the divorce rate. So why the difference?

Whatever you said surely applies to all regardless of sexual partners, so why that graph shows women with higher no. of partners resulting in higher divorce rate, also 70% of the cases women themselves initiating divorce.

So 70% of the cases who intiate divorce seem to have lost their libido, instead of guys who put higher emphacize on physical appearance its women who suddenly don't find their partners attractive. Higher the no. of partners more likely are they to lose their libidos? Maybe for whatever reason they weren't sexually satisfied? or had to settle as many guys wouldn't date them for being too promiscuous and weren't happy?

• All you did was highlight the double standard women face regarding sexuality.

And this study you cite has some flaws.
    "There are a wide variety of reasons that may lead people to have multiple partners before marriage and, independent of how many partners they have, also be less satisfied in marriage," Dr. Jim McNulty, a social psychology professor from Florida State University who has published a plethora of research on the topic, wrote in an email.

"For example, people who tend to avoid commitment in general may have more sexual partners and be less happy when they settle down. Itโ€™s not the fact that they have more sexual partners that leads them to be less happy, itโ€™s the fact that they donโ€™t really like commitment. I would be very surprised if having multiple sexual partners before marriage, independent of any other factor, has a direct causal influence."

In other words, correlation should never be confused with causation.

"We cannot make any conclusions about cause-and-effect," says Justin Lehmiller, PhD, sex educator and researcher at Purdue University, adding, "Could it be that multiple premarital partners impacts marital happiness? Maybe. But it could also be that people who have more partners have different personalities or different attitudes toward marriage or relationships."

Beyond that, Lehmiller says there may be flaws in the way data was analyzed -- the way in which good marriages were separated from bad marriages was "rather odd" he says. "Even the authors admit that they were 'arbitrary' in their report. They defined 'higher quality marriages' as those in which individuals scored in the top 40 percent... Why the top 40 percent?"

McNulty also points out that though the authors are respected researchers, the study was not reported by an academic journal nor was it peer-reviewed.
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...riage_n_5698440.html

• Your thinking is flawed.
    First, you say take shaming away, but then say: everyone, be honest. If all guys were honest, they would be shaming sluts. There is nothing more shaming to say to a woman than to tell her she is low worth because of this or that. Guys in general don't want sluts and women in general want to have a wide choice of parters.

Second, the only reason party girls hide is because they know men don't want sluts. If you reduced shaming you would do nothing but increase the number of sluts!
    And as susceptible women are to "you go girl, independent sex city woman yadda yadda" bullshit in their youth, they aren't all eternally ignorant. In the end they would know who most guys want and would still choose to lie about their past. So this would still come back to bite you in the ass.

• When i said everyone be honest I'm referring to everyone be upfront about their sexual history.

If we reduce shaming we would increase number of sluts is flawed logic. If you reduce shaming you would merely reveal the number of girls who are actually slutty but hide it. Reducing shaming isn't going to change the numbers in the grand scheme of things.

"So this would still come back to bite you in the ass."

Not if everyone was honest. The problem with hiding your past is when LTR/marriage comes into play. As shown in study women who sleep aorund a lot have less happy marriage which means often divorce. So by hiding your sexual past because as you say want a "wide choice of partners" to choose from your setting not only yourself up but your partner up for failure in marriage. Ruining the man's life in most cases because divorce favors women. Now tell me what kind of fucked up thing is that to do to a guy you loved at one point in your life.

• @ArtDent Why in the world would I be pleased if men wanted sluts? Did you even read what I wrote? When did I say I would be pleased about that?

(the fact that I would be pleased about that implies I'm one of the sluts and that annoys me)

• I misread. Sorry.
      I never implied that you are a slut.

To please you refers to thinking in the 'correct' way.

• I'm confused. You want us to be open and honest but you spent the entire time shaming women for their sexual behavior. Which is it?

• I want women to be open and honest and to not deceive men by hiding their sexual behavior/past sexual actions to get LTR from men. This never works out well. Be open and upfront and let the guy make an honest decision about if he wants to be with you. If he accepts you then good the relationship isn't doomed. A relationship built on lies and deception never works out.

• But guys lie all the time too. Everybody lies about who they are originally because they're afraid of not being with them

• why dont you marry another man, that you are safe and there is no chance of running into a "reformed party girl"

• Promiscuous men are just as bad to settle down with because they think of women as disposable. I just found the "settle down" type of guy before either of us even had a past because we were teens. I'm still a party girl though and he gets dragged to all of my parties!

• Hmm you do know a girl can have fun partying/dancing without having sex with dudes, right? I was a bit of a partier but never hooked up with anyone. You just gotta find a girl with good morals or maybe a demisexual ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Lol but don't ask the question directly, right? Because it's none of our business.

According to a LOT of women.

So men have to put on their detective hats in order to find out what she's about.

• Yes it takes time to qualify someone for a commitment

• @ArtDent yeah, the next guy I seriously date I'm marrying :D

• There are things true other not true. .. sometimes girls find things cool because of peer pressure or naive then they can change. But also some just like to hide because of being judged. Either it's a defense mode. Point one and two are definitely true. I personally find myself to do wild things with non judgmental guys versus stuck up I guess u adapt.
    The cartoon is hilarious but there is some truth looking at my married girlfriend or in serious relationships.
    I have a question for u. PM me

• I understand this, I'm shocked when I hear what some innocent looking girls are saying these days. I dont even swear, never mind any of that so its strange to hear from all these girls what's going on.

• but... your study said that Good girls who only slept with their husband, were mostly unhappy.

• Que?

• Yea, sexual reproduction and pleasure.
      Know how many people know little about the female reproductive organ? Tons. Even less when it comes to any part of it dealing with sex.
      Most young men are embarrassed to research it either.
      And we swing right back around to the issues of women not having orgasms.
      Even males don't know much about their own body, like in terms of the prostate and other things.

• Not really true... You can always see who's who and who they used to be and who they still secretly are inside...
    I mean... maybe some people can't... but it's not that hard to tell eventually.

• I'm gonna leave this comment without any fucking sense just because I'll read it later. It sounds so interesting lol

• I can actually see some sense in this.

• I dont understand this obsession over female virginity.. guys Who put so much importance in stuff like this surley must be very insecure?

You dont get dirty by having sex with several peoplem... sex it natural

• 2|3

What Guys Said 21

• I would have to disagree with some things. Starting with those loony toons in the last image. I'm not *scared* of their sexuality. I'm *disgusted* with their attitude. It views everything completely wrong, from the man's motives to the purpose of what they have and what they do with it. It also dismisses from the get-go any attempt at resistance or correction, making these women unpleasant, contemptible, and incorrigible. They have no room in their hearts for anything that really matters. And as such, they'd have little room in their hearts for me either. And by being this outwardly obnoxious, they've spared me the trouble of deciding if I should make any room for them. That's one thing to their credit.

And while men may have many different sex partners and then get married and still be able to perform sexually at first, seeing women come and go destroys any sense of security. If marriage really does mean anything to you besides a certificate, then the lack of stability in this equation quickly becomes something highly problematic.

And the more falling out scenarios a man goes through, the less likely he is to ever truly trust his woman. Some men, that affects their ability to perform more than others.

• Great take. The chances of getting married were already slim, now I'm certain that it's a terrible idea and should be avoided.

A reformed whore is my worst fear in women, for the simple fact she lied and deceived in order to give me a false sense of security. I'd rather have an honest whore, and an honest gold digger that lets me know where I stand so we can work from a base of trust.

To deceive and put on an act is disgraceful, and I won't be the pathetic husband cleaning up her dirty past. But again, it's the honesty that's key to having a shot. Doubt that ever happens.

• Why must such a big deal always be made of people's pasts? Simply foolish, it is. No past. No future. All there is is now.

• "They do this because they fear being looked at as a cheap whore by their husband and them not respecting them in the long term relationship."

No. Nothing to do with fear and everything to so with attraction. Hubby simply doesn't turn her on like badboy did. You even said as much in your marriage stats.

• THE POINT BEING: YOU'LL NEVER FIGURE OUT A PARTY GIRL FROM A GOOD GIRL UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE - too late for what? Considering how fast people, en masse, get into committed relationships, there's some truth to it.

The world could be a lot of things, but the world is what you see out there :)

• just feels like God fucked me from birth having a small makes me feel like if I do get a girl she'll cheat cuz I know any and everytime a girl thinks of cock she thinking of a big one girls are like robots in how they don't understand how I feel

• Best example of a reformed party girl is Angelina Jolie.
    You may not know this, but that bitch was crazy!!!
    Had blood in a vial, dating her "brother," and all sorts of weird shit.
    You look at her today, and you will never even know that existed.

• I've been with enough women to where i can tell what kind of girl they are. it comes with experience. ain't no ho going to be tricking me anytime soon.

• Marriage is a disaster for most men today due to American legal shenanigans that are a century out of date. Until the laws are corrected, NO MAN should ever agree to marriage by law. Do it any other way you can, but NOT with government approval. Take the tax hit. IT'S WORTH IT. It's not that big of a hit versus losing 2/3 of your paycheck for xx years. Now, if you're absolutely determined to be legally married, for the love of God, get a prenup or kiss your paycheck goodbye for most of your best years.

• Therefore, always pick the girl you know is naughty. At least she can't get any worse.

• Who gives a crap, I'll fuck either. Good girls tend to be sluttier though. :P

• Yeah, but you aren't looking for a life partner, so of course you like sluts, the more sluts the better for you.

• @ArtDent My point's actually that all women are, on some level, filthy little sluts. They all have that side to them. Some keep it hidden, others flaunt it, but all have it.

You're right, though, every piece of advice I give on here is totally useless, because I'm not looking for commitment. :D

• @ArtDent A " life partner" will still have a vagina, and be able to do the same things as the virgin you are dreaming of. you must be insecure about your small dick. hahaha

• These comics are hilarious! Made me laugh so much :D

• Seriously who fucking cares. Party girls are fun.

• The guys who end up getting divorce raped and don't want it to happen again.

• teh guys with small dicks like question asker who dont want to be compared

• I'm surprised how women didn't yet bash this.

• hardly matters if they're reformed.

• dude you are an idiot, who cares if she has been fucked. she will still have a vagina for you to fuck, you must be an insecure guy with a small dick that has to worry about that. I would worry about disease though

• We should be able to do a carfax report on them.

• There are other markers.

For example, the beer test. Beer is bitter, and it is an acquired taste. If a woman likes beer, it's because she has acquired a taste for it... which likely means that she has spent time partying with friends either privately, at a bar, or at a club.

It therefore isn't too much of a stretch to say that if the girl you go on a date with likes beer, there's a good chance she has done some partying, and therefore a good chance that she has a partner count that disqualifies her from being suitable long-term dating material.

• protip; check her facebook.

People frequently tend to ignore old history, and by going back a couple years you can get a good idea on how she used to be.

And even if she cleans it, there are some things you can look for. Primarily a sudden disappearance of posts about hobbies and interrests alltogether, or a sharp decline in number of posts. This is an indication that she might be hiding something that she has deleted.

Why does it matter that something is deleted? Because if she cleans it at such a scale it means she REALLY doesn't want it to get out. And the more important it is that it gets out.

Just a protip for you guys.

• This is unfortunately way too true, this is why I will only marry a woman who comes from a culture of not having promiscuous sex.

• More from Guys
    1