+1 y

Stereotype: Women can get sex whenever they want!

Some people think that women can get sex whenever they want. In their personal experiences, perhaps. But when this is generalized to all women, this is just plain stereotyping.

1. Safety: STIs. Unexpected pregnancies. Healthcare support. Social support. Those things can all change a woman's desire to look for sex.

2. Socially Inept Women: A woman may want to enter a relationship and have sex, but can't, because she is too socially inept to do so. She doesn't know how to ask for sex without getting rejected, when to ask for sex in a relationship, and whether asking for sex would make her seem more sexually aggressive than she wants to be.

3. Limited Sexual Services for Women: Women already dominate the prostitution business. What makes you think that a heterosexual female would want to seek a prostitute (who is often female) for sex? There is the option of working as a prostitute to get sex, but then the woman may have to work underground if prostitution is not legalized in the country or region. For women who are actually prostitutes, many of them do it because they are in desperate need of money, not for romance or personal happiness. Not to mention, many women are trafficked into the prostitution business and are exploited by their pimps/madams!

4. Sexually Unattractive Women: Some women are just not very attractive. They may be too fat, too ugly, too boring, too bossy, or just too immature. Whatever the reason is, the men around them just aren't interested in them enough to ask them out on a date, let alone have sex.

As you can see, the apparent widespread belief that women can have sex whenever they want is just plain false.

87
35

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• MrOracle

It is absolutely TRUE that the vast majority of women (let's say 40 and under) can get sex nearly anytime they want it - they just have to not be super picky about who they get it from. You cannot deny that this is true. Even many of the women admit this.

You (OP) are confusing this true statement with "most women can get sex anytime they want FROM A GUY THEY WOULD NORMALLY CHOOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH (which most often means: a guy she's in a relationship with, or would like a relationship with). Of course that isn't true, but it doesn't make the original statement untrue, because the original statement doesn't limit WHO she is able to get sex from.

You have to be able to be honest with yourself or you can't have a real discussion about matters such as these.

On the other hand, guys need to understand that most women don't WANT casual sex in the way that men do - men's role in reproduction (10 minutes of sex) caused men to be genetically programmed to "spread their seed" - which means casual sex. Women's role in reproduction (4+ years from sex, through pregnancy, to raising a child that is able to survive for more than an hour or two on its own) caused women to be genetically programmed to want STABILITY and EMOTIONAL CONNECTION - i. e., a RELATIONSHIP. So, yes, women can get laid at anytime, but they don't WANT that and never did. Rather, they want to get laid BY A MAN THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH... and that's far more difficult and complicated, because men's nature goes against relationships and monogamy.

To put it more simply: men prioritize sex and women prioritize relationships, so getting something more easily - that isn't your priority - isn't as important as getting the thing you DO prioritize.

Is this still revelant?
    • Frost_Byt3

Couldn't have said it better myself

• For my gen, friends with benefits are so normal girls start them.

• You can not tell a person what they can and can not discuss

Most Helpful Girl

3486
  • ManOnFire

First off, I want to say I find it curious that I posted my own Take on this last week and it only got promoted, never featured, but a female writes about it and she gets Featurred. For anyone interested in my view of the subject, here's mine: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25202-guys-have-a-harder-time-getting-sex

• Mistnigqa808

"Stereotype: Women can get sex whenever they want!" www.nikopik.com/.../Bullshit.jpg

Since all you guys have to do is

#Step 1 say "I want some dick" via a Facebook status.
    #Step 2 😂😂 as 25 guys message you in 2 mins trying to "hook up".
    #Step 3 Choose who you want to slay you that night.
    #Step 4 open the front door and handle your business.
    #Step 5 Realize that with all the social media that we have at our disposal in this day and age that it is literally that easy for a girl to get #laid.

So basically, the only thing that can stop ____ from getting "laid" is her conscience, the fear of being labeled a slut or something of that nature.

But when ___ doesn't care about any of that BS, she can sleep with a different guy next to every night. And before you say "otherwise" tell that to my friend who's 19 but has fucked 27 confirmed guys in a 2-year time span.

• As long as ___ has a pussy some horndog will fuck her... just make the "FB status or twitter post" and watch what happens LOL

• I know and even the ugly chick will probably get at least 3 takers before the night is over. I have seen dudes slay some ogres just because they were DTF

• @cjmtherfcker lmao haha @ "slay some ORGES" cuz on some real shit some niggas have no standards... like they'll fuck anything... >_<

• evenlift

The claim isn't that any woman can have sex with any man she chooses.

The claim, which is true, is that any woman can easily get sex. By the way, it is almost as easy for a woman to get a relationship. The problem is that neither would necessarily be with the man she wants, especially the latter case.

These days, with attractive men having so many choices, it can be very difficult for even attractive women to get the men they want.

• QuestionMan

All it takes is a little make up, exercise and self esteem
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...60fbe0a700.jpg

• Another myth.

• Alkimo206

In relation to the make up myth... yea sure it makes some girls look more pretty. It can make an already naturally pretty girl, even more prettier. But I've seen less attractive girls who then wear make-up and it makes them look worse (no offence to anyone but it's true!)

• blue6

@MixedGirlBL I totally agree with you.

• DaniaMQ

I must be honest here... I agree with what the guys are saying ( and some girls as well ) ... Us women can have sex way easily than what guys have to get through to have sex... If we want to have sex ( without being in a relationship) and for any reason guys don't find her attractive, then there's lots of horny guys out there ( no offense guys 😆 ) , guys that don't want a relationship, just casual things... So if a girl wants that then, perfecto :p but a guy that girls aren't attracted to him for any reason, can have a tough time finding someone to do it with him, simply coz us women aren't like men, we care more about the face and stuff when we will do it, but once guys are horny lots of them don't care much about it... A fat girl can go work her ass off and then get the body she wants, goes wears revealing clothes, a, d she will at least find one... Coz women's bodies are more attractive, but a man may lose wait, be fit, have a really attractive body, and unless he finds a girl that wants a one night stand then he won't have it unless he is In a relationship

• DaniaMQ

I read what you wrote and in many points you are totally right, we can all get laid if we actually insist on doing it! But I think that women get more offers than men, she might agree or disagree thats her choice , but its not THAT common to see a girl go to a guy in any place and would be like hey, would you like to have sex with me... I mean some girls do that but its still not as common if you know what I mean 😅 however, I do agree with what you said now that I read it!

• ManOnFire

Then you should've commented on it, lol! It kinda pisses me off that I wrote that last week and it only got promoted, but a female talks about it, and hers gets featured.

• Anpu23

I honestly think that a lot of this is simply the grass is greener. A woman has no idea how hard a guy has it, nor does a guy know how hard a woman has it. We can only see things from our own perspective, a guy may hit up one, a few or many women and never get a "bite" and they see these chicks sitting in a bar, who could have almost any guy they want just by smiling at them. And then there's these women who see all of there friends getting hit on, and wonder "what's wrong with me? Why aren't the guys hitting on me?" And a lot of this on both sides is attitude a good attitude on both parties part is key to getting what you want. I'll give you a good example I met this woman online, and for our first date we were to meet at a strip bar (yes a strip bar with semi nude women), so when I got there I was charming, bought the first round of drinks etc. and then her friend who was also with us had a different guy come and meet her. Now he didn't come alone, he brought a friend, didn't treat the table, was rude to me, and ignored my date. Guess who got laid that night? Yes while her friend watched, also guess which of us continued dating the respective date? Right, me again. We were not that different though. It was purely attitude on my part, and she knew that inviting me to a strip bar she was sending a signal (attitude on her part again). But honestly we were both looking for a simple hookup, and we both got it.

So I think that most (not all for sure) women could get sex, as most guys can as well.

• tolmbyy

What you did is you posted reasons why women don't want to have sex, not reasons why they're unable to.

As for the last pic, I'll post it on hook up websites tomorrow and post screenshots proving you wrong. Good night.

• BertMacklinFBI

interesting points that seem valid for a woman, in the sense that she can't get sex because she isn't willing enough to do so, but say she was, it's as easy as marketing herself on social media. trust me, there's bound to be a guy to fuck her. its not a matter of if, but when.

• Araya

Yes, that's a stereotype. Any statement about a complex situation that encompasses a subject in totality will likely be a stereotype... since it blatantly ignores the possibilities/realities of the opposite.

That said, I believe it is MUCH easier for a woman to get sex than a man.

• Anonymous

I read a narrative about an asexual man and heterosexual woman. In that case, it seems that the asexual man actually desires sex less, but he does have sex eventually.

• broadsword

I know iam only a man but I would bring your reasons as to why women don't get sex can also be answered and reasons given why they were only barriers created by women. They want stop them getting sex if they actually want it.
    1a condom eradicates no 1. You've contradicted yourself. They are either try to get sex or not.
    2 is not a reason for not getting sex. If you want sex and your going to ask for it then you are going to be rejected on some occasions. But it will be far less than guys being rejected when they as but it doesn't stop them asking.
    3 . Is over is superseded by my answer to 2. If a woman just wants sex then she just has to ask enough guys one will say yes very quickly..
    4. Sexually unattractive is probably the toughest to explain. Men do look at women's face s and bodies but guys who are similar still want sex it about being realistic if you just want sex. All women have have vaginas you need this for sex. If a woman offers it for a guy to have very quickly you will find a guy that just wants sex.
    I have seen and do believe if women really want sex they will get it for free.

• ThisDudeHere

I personally have never said that women can get sex at any time with a 100% guarantee. All I ever said was that it is far far easier for them to do it than it is for men. You can't even compare.

• Intraluminal

A challenge to prove (or more likely disprove) your MyTake. Find a picture of an ugly, but not diseased looking woman. Post it (along with a disclaimer like must use double condoms, must provide safe sex area, must prove identity for safety, no emotional commitment, etc.) on Craigslist. See how many responces you don't get.

• Anonymous

Using two condoms is actually less effective than one.

• Ok. Change it. Challenge accepted?

• By the way. The text could be something like this.

Im a 45 year old woman and I have sexual needs. I'm aware that im not considered attractive, but I am willing. I do have some minimum standards that you MUST MEET.

You must have some sort of way of proving to me that you live fairly near me and are not some sort of wandering murderer. A steady job is the best way to prove that, but im open to other proofs.

You must agree to use the condoms I provide or that we purchase together. They must be used evry time.

I am interested in receiving oral sex. I do not give oral. No whining.

I am interested in piv. No anal at all. Again don't ask.

Buying me an occasional dinner would be ok but i otherwise do not want a relationship with you. If you are gib I would consider making this an ongoing thing.

• normalice

desire is a weird thing. Here's a riddle:
    -I can drink a soda any time I want (literally. There's a free soda fountain 40 feet from where I work).
    -I want a soda.
    -I don't want to gain a bunch of weight or drink something unhealthy.
    -So, I do not drink a soda.

The riddle question is: If I can drink a soda any time I want, and I'm not drinking one now, then do I really want to a soda?

I would say no. I don't actually want a soda. Even though I want a soda, I also want to not drink one. My desire for not drinking a soda exceedes my desire for drinknig one, therefore, I don't actually want a soda.

If any girl has a desire for not having sex (for any reason) that exceedes her desire for sex, then she doesn't really want sex. Even though she might want it, she doesn't want it. The notion that girls can have sex 'any time they want' doesn't apply when they don't want it.

That addresses your first point, anyway. As for the second point, you're right that it is a stereotype, but the thing is that it is not a stereotype about women - it is a stereotype about men. It is saying that most men are always interested in casual sex, so if a girl wants casual sex, she barely has to ask. Whether or not she is capable or even interested in asking is beside the point. It's avalible. Much like it is very easy for me to find soda, it is also very easy for a woman to find a man who is interested in casual sex. If that's not what she wants, or if she more strongly wants to avoid the risk of rejection, then (again) the "any time she wants" doesn't apply.

The prostitution thing is kind of an odd point that you made. You did mention that the prostitution world is dominated by women. The reason for that is because there is a huge imbalance in the number of men vs the number of women that are interested in casual sex. in my opinion this is an argument in favor of the claim that sex is so much more accessible to women.

As for unattractive women, yeah... It does get tricky there.

• ConsultantIsBack

Ya agreed. First off, many girls don't have that instant beauty and confidence to just have a ONS with just anyone. And even of that percentage of girls, connecting to a guy that isn't a loser requires time and effort too.

• MiamiLife

Explain then how an onlline profile pic of a woman with a pig face, obese, and chest hair was able to get over 20+ matches and guys wanting to sleep with her online.

• @MiamiLife hahah where did you get that from?

• I know lots of girls who start friends with benefits. They don't need romance really.

• hellionthesage

STDs has nothing to do with the ability to get sex, its a risk from having indiscriminate sex but not a factor in whether or not it is acquired. Same goes with socially inept, that may be a detriment to her acquiring a relationship or having friends but again that does not stop her from getting sex only maintaining and establishing relationships. The reason why women have fewer sexual services available to them is because they can acquire sex much more easily, that is how women have been able to commoditize their sexuality for most of history, because men want it more, or at least are willing to take more risks and pay more to acquire it. Even unattractive women have a better chance at acquiring sex then an equally unattractive man. So while their are things that may limit her sexual partner selection, it does not actually negate her ability to actually get sex if she wanted it. A good looking man can easily be rejected by an unattractive woman as much as an attractive woman, an unattractive woman may be rejected by an attractive man but is much less likely to be rejected by an unattractive man. Ergo it is easier for women to acquire sex then it is for men, just because it may not be at the upper spectrum of attractiveness doesn't mean she cannot acquire it.

• thetundrawolf

I had a woman who was all over me at work years ago. I was still struggling with so much. She was aggressive and horny. One day she pinned me to the metal racks that held the equipment where I worked, and I felt so unattracted to her. I used to think any woman could get sex whenever she wanted, but now I know that's just not true.

• KawaiiPie67

I don't really agree with this. Most girls can get sex easily, even if they're not pretty or thin. Why would guys deny them?

• ManOnFire

Why shouldn't they? You think men will have sex with a vagina just because it's there? I guess that means we'd fuck even a hole in the ground.

• @ManOnFire I've nvr seen a guy turn a girl down b4

• And yeah men will fuck anything.

• Sara413

Men who say that any woman can get laid any time she wants honestly believes it because the only women they see are the ones they'd fuck. The rest are literally invisible to them.

• ManOnFire

That's the exact same thing I said! Check out my own Take on this subject from last week, I forgot to copy the link but you can find it in my Takes section on my page.

• Ghosted

thing is, maybe men value the idea of getting sex on demand but most women usually dont want or need that so why do some men use it against us?

Totally agree with ur points tho. Esp #1 and #4. The pregnancy worry freaks me out a bit for sure. I don't know what a pregnancy scare feels like for a male, but i can only imagine how i'd feel. my community would flip out if they found out and then just all the life changes and body changes associated. no one should have sex if they dont accept the risks. And then the risk of HIV scares the hell outta me too.

With #4 I dont know why some men dont try to understand that for a girl who isn't as goodlooking as those around her, not being noticed can be a crippling form of rejection. that just because women dont traditonally approach men doesn't mean that being approached is an easy concept. many girls dont ever get noticed. even in Harry Potter it was said how when a guy isn't asked to the ball, it can be expected but if a girl isn't asked there is something wrong with her.

also, women need the emotional attachment usually to go into sex. not always. more confident women and more attractive women may not need it always, but its something built in us. or maybe conditioned in us. I don't know.

• JRICHARDS1996

You've certainly made your point, and I would agree that it is grossly incorrect to say that EVERY woman can "easily" get sex whenever she wants. There are still many women who have a harder time with it as there are men, though to be fair, many women have higher standards than males do. For example, it is not uncommon for a 5-6 girl to settle for nothing less than an 8 or 9 whereas a 5-6 guy is lucky if he gets a 5-6 girl, but usually has to settle for a 3-4. In either case, I do still believe that generally speaking, women have an easier time having sex than men do. Not all women, but they still have it easier. I would say that for women, about 50% of them can easily have sex with whomever whenever they want while the other cannot due to a combination of factors. As for men, I would say that only about 10% to 25% of them AT MOST can have sex with whomever whenever they want while the remaining 90% to 75% have a more difficult time.

I'm not complaining. I'm saving my virginity until marriage anyway. But the one thing that bothers me is just how picky a lot of women are. I consider myself a 5-6 and frankly I'm tired of 5-6 women who are in my league acting as if they are so special, beautiful, and entitled, demanding an 8 or 9. Some of them even have this attitude like they are even offended when I approach them, as if I'm somehow insulting them because they perceive themselves as being out of my league even though we're about equal and in some cases I'm slightly even higher than they are.

That's not all women, but at the moment that's what most of the ones I've been around seem like. The great irony in all of this is that the high ranking 8-10 women actually seem more accepting and open to a lower-ranking guy (maybe because they're tired of douches taking advantage of them), but most of us average fellows lack the confidence to approach them.

• yellowmamba024

Women can get sex whenever they want, but the quality of the men they have sex with is another question.

• ravidricha96

Disagreed.
    I think most girls, given a very low few, can get sex whenever they want, even if they're "unattractive". (Yes, even the girl pictured)
    This does not mean they can get it with whomever they want or that there is no risk when they do it, but they can get it from someone.
    A lot of the reasons you listed don't mean they're unable to get sex, it's just a reason why they might. Only one as to why they might not get it is because of the limited sexual services.

• Glad to see a reasonable girl in the crowd. +1

People insist on changing what is universally known as true for some reason. Saying women can get sex whenever they want is not a criticism, just a fact of life. Many women get defensive and start calling it a myth as if the statement was an accusation.

• @TwistedLogic
      And like I said, it's not like we can get it from any given specific person necessarily, it's just yea there's someone out there who'd fuck us under any condition.
      There's probably a few cases you could find where that might not be true, but I think on a general note, yea women can get sex whenever they want.
      I don't even know why women would get defensive at that. In all honesty, it's more of an attack/stereotype at men suggesting they'd fuck when given the chance.

• Precisely. Your last sentence is the truth.

• bluenose1872

Men will fuck anything. I've known guys who have slept with what looked like gorillas out of the zoo. Some of them just dnt care. Have no standards at all.

• SchmouSee

honestly, I would love to see that

• @SchmouSee no you don't. I was being literal there. The thing my mate brought back to a party one night when he was pished would baffle scientists

• SchmouSee

yeah, but your mate would never have done that in a sober state

• Any girl can get sex easily. The girls that say they can't are the ones that don't even attempt to

• Applefan1

Yes, this is true. Lots of girls don't want to admit that because it goes against those girls attitudes of how they are always the victim and how society is against the female gender when society is not always against women and women are not always the victim. I know not all women are like this but that is how I see the ones that ignore the truth.

• ArtDent

Please. You are trying to compare having to 'settle' for someone in your league (or even slightly above, for a romp) to having to work your ass off to get laid.

No comparison.

• Applefan1

This is one of the most plain false mytakes I have ever read. 99.9% of women can get sex whenever they want. Most men can't. All most women have to do is let men know they are horny. However, there are dangers for a woman that does this but they can do it if they want to.

• naturallywonderful

I don't understand why some guys are getting so indignant over this. Be mad at your fellow men for agreeing to have sex with women so easily, not at women themselves.

• Yeah but there is an imbalance and that's what is frustrating. Most women can get sex like its going to the shop on a Saturday morning. Many men can't, only a few have that power. Your average sort of hot girl has the same power as a male master pick up artist. that's the difference

• There's an imbalance because guys are generally more willing to have sex than women are. That's not our fault

• Well I believe they're indigant because the OP is trying to disprove that "women can get sex whenever they want" but had no idea how to disprove that so she just started attacking a straw man about reasons why women don't want casual sex. None of her points make the original phrase she set out to disprove any less true

• Bandit74

I don't think any woman can sex whenever they want from any guy they want. However I do believe when comparing like to like, ie. average looking guy to an average looking girl, the girl has more options available to her and doesn't have to put in as much effort as the guy would to get the other person to agree to sex. Even attractive guys tend to be less selective than attractive girls, so an average looking girl has a much better chance at getting casual sex with a hot guy than an average looking guy does at getting casual sex with a hot guy. Guys are more likely to have a quantity of quality approach to casual sex while women are the opposite.

• Bandit74

than an average looking guy does at getting casual sex with a hot *girl*

• Bluemax

I was going to respond, but this pretty much said what I was going to. Thanks.

• Bandit74

@Bluemax
      no problem

• godfatherfan

The failure of your post is not being specific enough.
    100% true statement - women can get sex 100% of the time they want it.
    that does not say they can get sex with the person they WANT 100%.
    if a woman truly wants sex at any cost, there is always a man somewhere willing to give it.
    That is nowhere close to true for men about women.

• Socialrealist

Don't forget that austronesian women have it worst when it comes to looking for hookups, followed by black women, then indian women. In sharp contrast and at the other end of the spectrum, it is relatively easiest for white women to score because they are the most sought-after (according to common observation and statistics).

• So, unfortunatley, race does play a factor in a woman's ability to procure herself a sex partner.

• Ghosted

woohoo thanks for noting this lol. its true. not all women are seen as the same. im indian, and its not just a physical thing. its also people just assume my family would kill em if they proceed further with me lol

• LittleSally

Hahaha Yes... One of the most ridiculous myths ever.
    But almost all men still think that's true for some nutty reason.

• FakeName123

People don't say that all women can have sex whenever, but that average - or better - looking women have a way easier time to get sex, if thats the only thing they would want.

• gapminder

I'm sure there are instances and limiting circumstances for everyone. But I have to call BS for at least 95% of women. As I'm sure 100% of that 95% can get laid way way easier than men. The odds are stacked in their favor they got half the money and ALL the pussy.

• ikissedtheskyonce

Why do men think that women can get sex whenever we want? That is so stupid. It seems like some men think that women think that we only have our sexuality to define us. I think some men are so desperate and immature for sex they think that sex is the only factor that makes a person happy

• ManOnFire

I agree with you. I'm one of few guys who doesn't think it's harder for guys to get laid because you still have a lot of females who are still easy.

• TheSpartan

I have a really, really hard time believing that an average-looking woman can't get sex whenever she wants.

• Crazyced

1. Has nothing to do with can't
    2. Most valid point, but she don't even need to openly ask.
    3. This is the silliest one. They have hard time getting laid but could probably do it if she charged money for it? Come on.
    4. Looks help but virtually any woman can find a man for sex if she plays her card right and is not too picky. Some of the most promiscuous ones are on the heavy side and not so good looking side.

• Crazyced

If some women need help with no 2, all you have to do when tmyou feel the timing is right is to ask "Wanna come back to my place?" Or the alternative "Can I come to yours?" That's the universal term for "I want to have sex with you."

I guarentee you either one of those things will happen if you do. They will either accept or let you down gracefully. Only the cockiest few will shame you for it and I think most women have enough intuition to spot those from a mile away.

• orphan

they can have sex whenever they want..

they just can't be choosy who they have sex with.

• genericname85

1: not wanting sex because you might catch an std doesn´t say anything about your chances of getting sex "if" you actually wanted to

2:again "if" she wanted, she could but she doesn´t want. your title says it´s about "being able to" not about "wanting to"

3:yeah but you don´t need to pay for sex as you will find a guy who wants it.

4: well then don´t go for a supermodel guy, if you´re fat and ugly. it´s even harder for a fat and ugly guy, believe me.

basically you´re saying "women can´t have sex whenever they want, because they don´t want to" XD that´s somewhat funny.

• Brilliant. That's where women go very wrong is this discussion. They can't get sex cause they "choose" not to where as many guys don't even have a choice. Therein lies the difference.

• lacorine197

I think this is false, I've seen some pretty desperate men go after some pretty not attractive people. (In my eyes non attractive)

• Anonymous

Desperate? How are they desperate?

• They will fuck literally every walking vagina. Or more professional context: Any Woman.

• IceEverest

Your points are right but very very few guys will support you...
    because most guys think of an senario of an attractive lady and a horny guy the moment you say "Its hard for women too"... so definitely their "disagree" button gets triggered.

• ButterScotchPrincess

No, I think it's easier for a woman to have sex whenever she wants. One point made was "Social support" that's a choice, that woman is the only thing limiting her, not the fact she can't, it's the fact she won't. I get it, girls choose not to sleep around. But that doesn't mean they can't get it when they want, they just won't get it when they want.

• ManOnFire

No, I still think it's pretty easy for guys to laid because you have a lot of females out there who are still very easy and give sex to guys without them having to do much to get it. It's just not a truth that a lot of females like thinking about.

• @ManOnFire I didn't say it wasn't easy for guys, I said it's easier for girls.

• ManOnFire

And I'm saying I don't think it's any easier for them than it is for guys. And in some ways sex is even easier for a guy to get. You should read my Take on it from last week. I forgot to copy the link but you can find it in my Take section on my page.

• BruceJender

Are you denying that an attractive woman can get sex literally whenever she wants?

Because what you've done in this MyTake is taken women in general. There are average looking woman, ugly woman and attractive women. How on Earth can you disprove a belief when you're looking at women overall?

• WhaChaChaKing

The guys getting butthurt over this are ridiculous. Have some standards and then women won't be able to get it so easily.

• LoverMike

good opinion

• Chief16

@WhaChaChaKing have some standards she says. And when we do tell women, you're not the one for me. They go around bitching about it to all their friends. 'He's so high and mighty. He's hard to stay with. I don't recommend that dude.'

• @Chief16 that's not something I'd say

• RainbowFanGirl

Agree with everything except 4 in a sense. You can change fat. You can get in shape and change yourself and boom. If you have a nice face you can get sex, and possibly a relationship. I saw on YouTube that this woman lost 100+ pounds and she got an attractive sexual partner. But if you're ugly in general, you still have a chance to find a sexual partner, it is just less likely.

Other than that I agree. I never understood why people believed that.

• Prof_Don

96% of women can get sex from an everyday guy. Point number one has NOTHING to do with the ability to GET sex by the way.

• layla1234

That's like saying all men will have sex with the first girl to spread them legs towards him.

• ManOnFire

Exactly. Check out my Take from last week on this topic: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25202-guys-have-a-harder-time-getting-sex

• yeah, not all men will do that but I imagine it would be more difficult for a guy to turn down such offers. For example, if a woman gets 100 offers in a year she can pick and choose but if a guy only gets 5 offers in a year and turns them all down then he may have to wait longer to get another opportunity.

• LordKolly

We can all agree that hot women/men can get sex easily and ugly women/men can't get sex easily.

But where I disagree is in the very middle, at the median. Average looking girls have an easy time getting laid and average looking guys do not.

• fuuuark

Like someone else said, exercise and make up can get any girl laid whenever they want, it might not be with the guy they want, but you bet there will be a lot of men to chose from for a one night stand.

• mr90skid

This is the biggest non-conspiracy ever lmao Y'all CAN get sex easier, it ain't something to be ashamed of

• Ghosted

lol it really is a no brainer for a reasonably attractive female especially if she's white but i thnk the bigger issue is sex whenever we want isn't what women typically want or need! so whats the point of this privilege? seriously. why do men use this against us?

• DooMguy

@Ghosted We use it against women because we can

• DooMguy

@Ghosted Oh, and I meant to say that there's nothing you can do to stop us aswell. . . because we gotta have something. . .

And uh. . . [insert sexist phrase here]

• GoodDogNigel

"As you can see, the apparent widespread belief that women can have sex whenever they want is just plain false."

I have to disagree, none of your points actually prove anything.