10 things you should really do before you perish in the inevitable zombie apocalypse.

Zombie-Killa

1. Read Batman: The Killing Joke

2. Pour milk into a bowl full of oreo cookies and eat it like cereal.

3. Flip off a cop

4. Challenge someone to a duel

5. Get drunk in Mexico and watch a donkey show

6. Either bungee jump or pee off of the Eiffel tower and the Great Wall of China.

7. Have all the crazy sex you can!

8. Watch every season of The Sopranos

9. Learn how to make your own booze.

10. Learn how to be completely happy with who you are.

If you want to know how to survive the zombies then go watch the Walking Dead.

3
4

Most Helpful Guy

• Phoenix98
    Challenge someone to a duel
    Don't ask but been there done that but it was a duel with swords not flintlocks and I won
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/37007804.jpg

Learn how to make your own booze.
    Lol I know some people who make moonshine

Learn how to be completely happy with who you are.
    Already there but there is always room for self improvement

Have all the crazy sex you can!
    Once I am married that is defiantly part of the plan.

Either bungee jump or pee off of the Eiffel tower and the Great Wall of China.
    I'd rather punch Piers Morgan in the face it would be way more satisfying

Pour milk into a bowl full of oreo cookies and eat it like cereal.
    Challenge accepted !

Watch every season of The Sopranos
    That is in process
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• This_is_my_username
    I've done some of them :) but you've given me ideas dude. Now i HAVE To do all of it. Lol flip off a cop is going to be first on my list ;)
    You always make me smile.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

23
  • AhGojira
    I've done 70% of that. Not too sure I ever want to watch a woman fuck a donkey, and I'm sure I wouldn't travel 3000 miles to watch it happen either.
  • Zorax
    Nice Take, well, I already watch The Walking Dead, and for the rest of the stuff, I guess I'll have to try them eventually :P
  • ChocoLada
    Ok, I've done some of these things, but I'll have to try them all, cool MyTake ;)
  • Joc4Position
    1. You know a lot of people seem to like that graphic novel, but I've heard there's a better one out there. I forgot what it's called, but it deals with a really violent Joker.

2. Soggy Oreo cookies are nasty.

3. That sounds funny at first, but nah I rather not.

4. The ones where we don't actually have bullets?

5. I don't drink, but what happens in the donkey show?

6. Peeing off the Effiel tower or Wall of China? Yeeees lol.

7. Bruh what manga is that?

8. That's too much to watch.

9. Eh for what? I don't drink... I guess I could sell it.

10. Yeah man. Got to.

• SunsetRose
    Number 2 sounds so amazing!
    • Sure is, All depends on how you feel about soggy oreos!