The More You Fuck, The Less You Use A Condom

Anonymous

The more you fuck, the less you use a condom

First of all, I'm no expert, just interested. My best friend is a sexologist, who has noticed something rather scary. She believes in the 20/80 rule (or something like that), where in dating today, where casual sex is exremely popular, a small amount of guys get to bang most of the women (sorry guys). She did a lot of counceling sessions, workshops,etc for women, and apparently most of the time condoms are used, yet the top guys who are very popular (who have had over 20 sex partners, yes they exist) rarely use a condom. The women confirmed that indeed, with the most popular men, they often didn't use one. Here are some speculations of me and my friend about how this could be.

-The sex can take place anytime, anywhere. It's simple, but these guys are often getting unexpected sex. Often they just run into a girl they just met, or haven't seen i a long time and if she looks good, there's a big chance he is doing her that same day. How did he know he had to bring a condom?

-He's the boss. Girls are often honored that they get to be fucked by a popular guy. If he doesn't want to wear a condom, she won't tell him he does, cause she wants to be liked as much as possible by him.

-Ovulating. There have been tests, where they noticed a different sexual behaviour when the woman is ovulating. They suddenly get a lot more sexual and start taking risks they otherwise wouldn't. Also it appears that during their ovulation women feel a stronger attraction toward certain men (the well known alpha male) simply for their physique/genetics, while on other occasions they might prefer a safer, stable and more providing man. As a woman, I have to acknowledge that this feeling is very much there, althought I in the end still use my brains. But the hornyness can be verry tempting. That's why girls sometimes tend to rely on birth control, or simply hope he pulls out.

-Carrying "better" seed. Women would want to carry the seed of the top men, because they see them as genetically superior. I think it often happens in the unconcious but that the instict is there. Also since DNA research improved, a lot of men found out they have been raising another man's kid, which is kinda sad.

-Because they get the "clean" girls. Apparently, my friend looked more into this, most of these top men with really high numbers haven't caught an STD yet. That's because these guys don't get the easy/dirty sloots who give blowjobs for $20, but actually get so many of the top girls, who only give it up so easy for him, not for anyone. A lot of these girls might even have 1 steady partner or husband already but make an exception for that certain guy. Some girls who have cheated admit to have always used a condom with the boyfriend/husband, just not for this one guy. (kinda sad). So if the girl is clean, is on birth control or trusts you to pull out, and want you to have all the fun you want with them, why not just go ahead and fill it up?

Tell me what you guys think of this. I think it's kinda scary actually, and I bet a lot of guys with a girlfriend or wife, might be too...

28
12

Most Helpful Girl

• aliceinwonderland69
    So your friend has discovered evolutionary psychology. It's called hypergamy. Women want the best mates they can get. Normally this instinct is contained by societal factors such as marriage and slut shaming. Now thanks to feminism we have unbridled female hypergamy.

In the Manosphere they call this sexual strategy 'Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks'. You get your genetic material from a high status male and resources from a low status male. Hence the rise in paternity fraud. They presumably don't use a condom because they want, at least subconsciously, to get pregnant with the high status male. Or possibly because they are more likely to pander to his wants as he is considered superior.
    Is this still revelant?
    • In many human societies, prior to agriculture and private property, women had sex with multiple men and raised children communally. So, it wasn´t such a big deal.

• dudeman

@MasterofPlebs yeah but people had bigger things to worry about like not being eaten by a lion.

Most Helpful Guy

• hellionthesage
    I think it makes women sound quite disgusting to be honest. Kind of lends creedence to men who say women are not worth it. I don't think its biological, I think its social. Women are as biologicly driven to avoid this behavior as to do it ( reptillian brain, the oldest instincts may push for it but the primate brain, the newer instincts push against it as its incredibly detrimental) the fact is women are not held accountable and are allowed to act in what ever manner they wish, because we are not suppose to shame women in any way. Its a sad situation one that will hopefully be rectified at some point.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1127
  • coachTanthony
    There is nothing sexy about a condom but it will sure save your AZZZZZZ. So don't be a fool... wrap your tool.
  • SakuraCherryBlossoms
    "Some girls who have cheated admit to have always used a condom with the boyfriend/husband, just not for this one guy."

I've heard of that before too. Just awful. I couldn't imagine what the husband must feel like, if he ever finds out.

I think women subconsciously want to get pregnant by the bad guy.
    • Calex

Okay, tiny bit confused. What makes them the bad guy if the girl is the one cheating?

• Anonymous

@Calex I think she means "bad boy", as in "alpha male"

• Calex

Okay, so husbands can't be alpha males? xD

• Rawrzz
    That explains why I never use condoms. 20 partners really isn't that much. The national average is 10. The worldwide average is 9. I solely had sex through relationships. Mostly. And I hit 8 before I turned 18. I wasn't hooking up. That was all monogamous relationships. 20 isn't a lot.

How did he know he had to bring a condom? The way you state it, the--insert guy who is receiving the "majority" of women--is drowning in pussy, so he would have even more incentive to bring condoms everywhere he goes, because he knows it's a distinct possibility some chick is going to pounce on his dick at any moment.

If a woman sees good genes, she probably subconsciously wants to get impregnated. Yeah. I don't think it has anything to do with some guy being "the boss", though. She just wants to have his baby, subconsciously. That's how women determine who to have sex with, anyway. A measure of whether or not he's worth the risk of losing 9 months of potential mating time. That's a big investment.

Everything human is sad. And yeah. Makes sense. Cheating is biologically advantageous as a means to widen the gene pool. So a person would have more incentive not to use birth control while cheating than with someone they've already had offspring with or
  • Spirit_Is_Free
    You can throw all the stats at me you want but it only takes one time of unprotected sex with someone you are not 100% sure of to get something like HIV so I will still be carrying my condoms in my wallet at all times - That said I am pretty sure I am not one of the top guys and on reflection I have no real desire to be one - I would have no interest in casual sex to be honest.
  • thewanderingme
    I'm definitely a lot hornier while ovulating. I don't stop using condoms though.

side note: really attractive, popular men will have had sex with more than just 20 women.
    • Jager66

they don't have to be popular or attractive. One of my best friends older brother is butt fucking ugly, he is legally retarded and gets money from the government so he doesn't starve to death but he can do things like wipe his as etc.. This guy gets more pussy than anyone I have ever seen, like he literally has no less then 3 women going at a time constantly and that's not counting the one time hook ups! He has EASILY been with a few thousand women! He isn't picky about their looks or personality though, he gets with some of the hottest and ugliest women around, he was dating one lady about a year ago who used to hit him with a shovel. lol

• cmale123
    I kinda disagree on some of the stuff. The guy who get a lot girl because he have the skill and tool. They are smart, creative, and seductive. They are people person meaning they able to talk anyone and able get know the person really fast. Making them have a lot option and be more selective. Here a scenario a guy know 10 girl compare to 1 know 2 girl. Which has better chance of getting sex everyday?
  • ObscuredBeyond
    Girls don't go for top guys because of genetics. They go for them because of vanity. The desire for bragging rights that they get to make the other girls jealous of their exploits. Cows arguing about who can best win the attention of a bull.
    • I don't think you're talking about the top 1% of good looking women then.
      You just called them cows...

• @ILikeToParty : Referring to the level of their mentality, not to their physique.

• PippiL

Yeah, like men don't do the exact same thing.

• Kylesar
    We don't use condoms

My girlfriend, with birth control, won't be having any kids due to chemo when she was little

That's probably the only upside to that situation
    • Anonymous

I'm really sorry to hear that. This take wasn't about people in a relationship. And I didn't mean to offend anyone, so sorry if I did.

• Kylesar

Woah woah
      I'm not offended at all

• Anonymous

Ok, still that's a sad story.

• Nomad69
    I'm not all that experienced but I haven't used a condom once this past month and I've had sex a few times I've never had a problem of cumming to soon or pulling out. my girlfriend recently suggested starting to use a condom, maybe she's worried I don't know i'll get the ribbed ones I suppose
  • Kuraj
    I think the part about sexually active people not using condoms is true, but the reasoning is weird.
    Especially the part about women using condoms with regular partners but not with flings, which sounds completely illogical to me.

From experience, I do use condoms with regular partners but generally haven't used with FWBs and such.
    But this was simply because they were sexually active and were on contraception in the first place.
  • BertMacklinFBI
    what do I think hmm.. I don't know. it happens, thats all there is to it. this is just research representing what already happens, with a little more here and there.
  • Bandit74
    I think guys should avoid being husbands and try to become the type of guys that women want to hook up with.
    • 0112358

Agree with the second, not -necessarily- the first.

You should become part of the 20 before deciding whether to commit. If you're getting commitment sex only, don't do it.

If she's happy to have no-holes-barred sex with you in a bathroom while preparing all day to look nice for you and also has good qualities as a wife and mother, maybe you want to settle with her.

• Bandit74

@0112358

Well first, do you actually think the distribution is 80/20? I definitely think there's an imbalance but 80/20 seems high..

Second, I see no value in being a husband. There is nothing you get as a husband that you can't get as a boyfriend. However as the boyfriend you have less liability and an easier exit strategy if the ship starts to sink.

• 0112358

If you never want kids, or don't want a long term partner, agreed.

If you do?

She shoudl want to hook up with you as well as settle down.

• skeptic007
    Carrying "better" seed. Women would want to carry the seed of the top men, because they see them as genetically superior. I think it often happens in the unconciously

LOL LMAO GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LIE
  • YourFutureEx
    Agree. My friends who fuck a lot don't use condoms.
  • TheGuyFromMiddleEast
    It'ss nothing but the instict to get impregnated by the higher males. They are simply trying to get pregnant, unconsciously. Since sleeping with the man you spend your time with is a man-made rule (it is), they make them wear a condom. Because subconsciously they know he's not the want whose baby they want to carry.

In animal groups that live in packs work that way. The alpha male of the pack impregnates the females, then whole pack of betas and females raise the offspring. Consequently, this is what their instincts are telling to human-beings.
  • Dulcedulcexoxo
    Actually their is a psychology term for this I forgot the name of it. The more promiscuous you are the more likely you are to be irresponsible and lack self control therefore safe sex isn't practice and infidelity is going to happen. This is why STD's are up in the world , and they are sky rocketing in LGBT communities specifically HIV. Humans are incapable of being promiscuous and responsible at the same time. Also, the fact that their is this whole sexuality is fluid so is gender movement it isn't helping the responsibility of people either. And the ovulation part, I have tried to explain that to people yet they think im lying.. Thank you for explaining it.
  • algz23
    Girls are often honored that they get to be fucked by a popular guy?

Then porns stars are the most honorable people in the world
  • theegreat017
    Indeed. I agree. Everyone wants a superior mate. But looks are not the only criteria, you see women dating ugly men, bc they have full pockets so basically, the mam should be superior.
    • cmale123

Money and look is not everything to what girl look. No girl want to be call a gold digger or slut, or bitch. They want to date a guy that she proud of having. Come on no girl want a useless guy. If he not good in bed or be good guy, then what the reason she go with. What does a street rat marry a princess ring any bells to you?

• @cmale123 of course it's not. But being successful puts you in a condition of advantage already. It's hardwired, whether the girls know it or not, you have an edge over another man if you're successfull, and there are plenty women who don't care what everyone else calss them, she doesn't care, bc she's happy with her man.

• Righttobeararms83
    Im against the use of condoms as a moral issue. You wouldn't put a plastic bag over your grandfather's head why would you put one over you penis.
  • dudeman
    I've been with about 60 women and iver never caught anything and yes i rarely use a condom.
    • dudeman

the 80/20 rule is why i dont think men should get married. that means most women are incapable of love.

• FakeName123
    I find the 20/80 theory fairly interesting because some are strongly for it while others deny it big time.

My personal theory behind it is that the 20/80 theory is true to an extent. Just like Freuds theories are fully true - to an extent. I think just like Freuds theories, the 20/80 is based purely on the very carnal urges. Freud has seen the human purely as an animal with his theories. The 20/80 works based purely on carnal urges when people act upon lust and the biological clock rather than on the human desire for intimacy, closeness and affection.

And this is where the "to an extent" comes into play. We aren't just animals, but humans.
  • ChadThundercawk
    80/20 is not valid, now it's 95/5 thanks to feminism and tinder.
  • RandomPerson1324
    Lol a "sexologist,"...

I'm a sexologist, too!!!

• Bards
    Stds must be fun
  • This_is_my_username
    a SEXOLOGIST? dang
  • Starfishlover
    That is fucking disgusting.
  • buttheadkakakak
    The fuck
    OK now I just confused myself
  • ILikeToParty
    B***h slap of truth right there.
  • GreatnessRevamped
    Good take.
    • "-Because they get the "clean" girls"
      hahaha, wait?
      So, you mean to tell me, that hot guys get "clean" girls, most likely hot, to reproduce with, while the ugly guys and girls catch AIDS and die.

If that's true, nature is into human cleansing!!! I love it.

• Anonymous
    Actually the girl of this true should be "THE MORE OF A SLUT YOU ARE THE LESS YOU USE CONDOMS"

I would marry a virgin only

• bethhh29

Are you a virgin?

• Anonymous

@bethhh29 yes I am... Why do you ask?

• Good luck to that.

• Anonymous
    Your friend is a sexologist? Like a professional sexologist with published papers in the scientific literature? You know, it would be helpful if you could add your friend's papers as references for this article, because as it is, I'll just have to take your word for it with the benefit of the doubt.

As for the content, I'm just going to say that I'm not on birth control, and I never will be. I don't like to play mind games; I don't like to play risks. I'm just going to wait until I'm married to have sex with my one and only true lover without birth control, except intermittent abstinence.
  • Anonymous
    This needs citations.

The concepts are contradicting. If "top guys" get "clean girls" but also 80% of women in general and rarely use barriers then either disease is generated by males or 80% of women can't hold STDs.

Or maybe, just maybe, hot guys are immune to STDs!
    • PippiL

She doesn't need citations. She clearly stated it was just speculation.

• Anonymous

@PippiL You are defending someone's making things up that make no sense?

• Anonymous
    Dang! It's good to be the king!
  • Anonymous
    You used the term sloot. I feel like I know who you are and you're not a chick...
    • Anonymous

Well guess what, I am. Because I'm a girl, I can't say sloot? Really? Me and my GIRLfriends have been calling them sloots for years. Tell me, who am I according to you?

• Anonymous
    Sad indeed, like our society in general nowadays.
    On the other hand, just because a guy may look good, it doesn't mean he is a TOP seeder, as they usually aren't.

It's also funny that I read the other day a study implying that the intelligence gene, the determining factor, may actually be the mother's brain/ DNA.
    That's to say, the child of a dumb female will most likely be dumb, while the child of a dumb male still has high chances of actually being bright depending on the mother.
    Just thinking that the females on your report don't actually have much to lose anyway. And the top guys who sleep around? Lol
  • Anonymous
    I need to become one of these guys that sleeps around since that's what girls go crazy for.

Maybe if I throw away my condoms that will help?
    I can then adopt that confident Yeah I don't give a fuck! attitude
  • Anonymous
    Thats the thing you don't have to be an "easy/dirty Sloot" to get an STD. Shit happens. 90% of the time STDs have no symptoms and go doormat.
  • Anonymous
    Yikes 😱