Attention: Women Do NOT Want Dick Pics!

Clarisa_

Warning: if you're under 18, don't read this and go home to your mommy and watch cartoons. Thank you!

ATTENTION: WOMEN DO NOT WANT DICK PICS.

Hey, Guys! What's up? Your penis?
Ha! Ha! Ha! Okay, all jokes aside! Let's have a serious talk about dick pics! Here's the truth: MOST WOMEN DON’T WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR FLOPPY DICK! Okay guys we get it, you love porn. You guys love getting sexy photos us. But Please guys, use your brain. The other one. WOMEN ARE NOT MEN. I know there are some women out there who like penis pictures, but the thing is that they like the idea that a guy she is turned on by is turned on by her. In other words, she has to like the guy the penis is attached to. A disembodied penis is not sexy.

Attention: Women Do NOT Want Dick Pics!

You're ready to sex it up with the person your texting wth? Just ask. The most repellant part of receiving unsolicited dick pics is the "unsolicited" part. Getting an explicit photo you didn't ask for isn't just shocking and disgusting. Not sure if the woman you're texting feels that way? Ask. For the love of God, ask. You may be asking, how can you be sure? It's so simple. When a girl you know, like, and trust asks for a picture of your penis, you’ll know it’s time to get out your camera, but in the meantime, put your camera down and your penis away. And please, tell your friends and make this go viral. Spread the word; spread it like genital warts.

So ladies tell me, do you like dick pics? Have you ever received dick pics? How did you react to it?

And guys, have you ever sent pictures of your junk to strangers online?

Attention: Women Do NOT Want Dick Pics!
63
32

Most Helpful Girl

• WhatTheHellAmy
    I disagree, I love dick pics.
    I've received many, 80% of them were sent with my consent.
    my reaction is always good, if I didn't ask for it, I just ignore it, what is a dick pic going to do? fuck me virtually?

sorry girls, I might look like a bitch with this, but just ignore it, no need to bitch about it.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Red_Arrow

You are in violation! The asker stated that if you are under 18, you are not to read! So for your punishment, you are going to receive all kinds of dikc pics. No, wait. you would love that! Forget that.

Actuially, I imagine that once you turn 18, you will be in some kind of heaven with all the pics you will be sent. lol

• @Red_Arrow my age doesn't stop many people, believe me.

since I'm always open about this, my message section stays the same and guys are polite enough to text me some stuff before sending their dicks

maybe I've received like 5 dick pics without my consent

• Red_Arrow

Actually, on here I am not surprised. Some of the comments guys over 30, even over 40, make to gals under 16 in the How do I Look topic are really gross.

!8 is like a magic age. I am even extra careful in things I say to an under 18 year old on here, even when it should be obvious that the things said are not for sexual purposes. I have sent (and received) naked photos on here (consensually), and I believe that even if on of the parties is under 18 it is not necessarily underage porn, but I am not about to test the laws. Amazed at the numbers who do.

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

3162
  • Spirit_Is_Free
    * I see you have gone with the blue hair, wasn't expecting subtle, it's lovely.
    Your take - I find this concept fascinating in a car crash sort of way - Yes you are correct that communication in this area would be a prerequisite for a lot of people - I am like the girls you mentioned who want to see the person what I mean is that if the occasion was appropriate I wouldn't mind a sexy photo full of personality rather than a photo of their sexy bits plus I would like it to be a girl I was interested in - I have received unsolicited sexy snaps and mostly my response was "Why?" plus any interest I had would wane, what was wrong with sending normal pics?
    Okay, in conclusion there are times when I am thankful I am a middle aged man because the number of dodgy pics I will get is minimal but I feel sorry for the younger internet users especially girls because it seems to be really out of control. I remember in a previous discussion I made a guesstimate about dick pics and a girl told me that it was way worse than that. So while I believe her, I would rather not have it proven to me (LoL)
    • Clarisa_

Thanks Dave! I'm so blue xD

And yeah, it's really bad, that's the main reason I never reply to my messages.

• justbanANNAz
    i totally agree, i think men should at least ask before they just go ahead and send something like that. it's happened to me a number of times and it's just the trashiest thing ever.

good message, but just a side note. starting out by telling under 18's to "go home to your mommy and watch cartoons" isn't very nice. they should be respected as this is not an adult site.
  • AleDeEurope
    You should fix your title to "Attention: women do not want UNSOLICITED dick pics", cause I can tell you, women do like dick pics, and I'm not talking about a few, but the majority. There are even girls that ask you for a pic dick without even warming up, they just straight up ask.

I get why you don't like unsolicited ones, though. I've never sent an unsolicited dick pic, I don't really ask either, I feel awkward asking "hey, wanna see my dick?". I wait for them to ask, cause after all, I don't get anything by sending my dick, it's for her enjoyment not mine, so if she wants to see it, she'll ask.
    • Clarisa_

Yes, Ale! I realized that about the tittle after submitting it! I can't do anything about it now :(

• It's ok hahahah

• JuicyBrain

I feel awkward asking "hey, wanna see my dick?"

And that's why you don't ask. You just send it unsolicited, that way there is no awkwardness... LOL

• hazoplmeught
    "Hey, Guys! What's up? Your penis?
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Okay, all jokes aside!"
    i.kinja-img.com/.../1451575628593810502.jpg
  • Winesteed
    I've found that people sending me unsolicited dick pics in a situation where I can usually expect to potentially see dick pics comes from that person wanting me to tell them that i find them sexually attractive. It's jarring sometimes, because we'll be having a normal conversation and then it's like "BAM, DICKPIC!" In a non-text-based conversation, the same thing would look like this:

me: So, I really like watching Archer and Pam is my favorite character.
    them: hahahaha so funny, would you fuck me?
    me: I beg your pardon?
    them: I want to fuck you because you produce a state of arousal in me, and I want to know that you feel the same way!
    me: but... we were... just talking about TV shows just now...
    them: *skulks away, which is the verbal equivalent of not responding to text messages*

If I was not expecting dick pics but was enjoying the conversation, I just keep going and don't acknowledge the penis. If I want it, I'm like "Yeah, bro, nice dong. Let's make plans for you to house that in my batcave."

If the penis keeps coming up (no pun intended) and I am not interested, I pull a fade and don't bother with the conversation anymore.

I have, however, used cock shots in the past to figure out whether or not I wanted to have sex with someone based on whether or not I thought that they were clean.
    • Takyon

Women are not into dicks.

• Or like that same thing, but unzipping their pants and pulling it out first. Pretty bizarre haha.

• Takyon

dumb girl blocked me or something and still replying lol i can't see what se is writing. She assumes that i have no female friends irl hahaha actually most of my friends are women.

• ElissaDido
    OMG Clarisa, THANK YOU haha!
    "A disembodied penis is not sexy."<<<<<This haha x'D
    • Clarisa_

You're welcome gorgeous!!

Ahah I know xD

• ryanmackk
    I agree with the author. Women and men are different. This is so crucial to acknowledge. Unsolicited is unsolicited. It's pretty stupid to just send your private parts to people. Just don't do it. What if a girl you don't like send you her vagina? Gross right? That's prolly how girls feel about unwanted pics of dick.
  • MissMc3
    Okay the start was incredibly and randomly rude, also you sound really immature and uneducated. I don't like getting dick picks as much as any other girl, but seriously, calm down.
  • the_rake
    thing is... the kind of guy who would do that would not bother to read this thread - or if he did, he would not really care, which means... you're preaching to the chorus. instead you should be making suggestions to women what to do - e. g. report to police, etc., etc.
  • Jayded1
    I have sent a few dick pics in my day, but never unsolicited and only after I've had the girls good sent to me, I like to get off to fresh nude pics made just for me, so I like to sext girls who like to see how hard they make you. The key here is knowing your sext partner wants it. I have had girls who did get off on sending me pics to use, they however got nothing out of pics sent to them so I never did. All depends on the lady, just need to ask.
  • cth96190
    I like that idea.
    If a freak sends a girl a pix of his penis, send him a pix of a much larger penis and perhaps also the words 'my boyfriend'.
    People who send unsolicited photographs of their genitals are weird and probably sick freaks.
  • G-Daz
    • desidoll

Ouch what a pair of watermelons lol XD

• ManOnFire
    Well, I have actually had some women ask me for dic picks before, a few even got mad when I didn't want to. I have some male friends who have also had women ask too.

It's not impossible, the difference is that as a culture we've taught ourselves not to think that women do that kind of thing, and a lot of women know it and know that people won't believe it, so they can do it. Women act horny and nasty online A LOT more than people really notice or choose to believe.
  • teawrecks
    I've yet to run across a dude who tries to send an unsolicited dick pic. And even if I don't have some sort of emotional attachment to the dude, I usually find a dick attractive. Guess I'm in the minority there.

But yes, unsolicited is gross. I'm just saying I've never personally had it happen to me. I don't associate on social media bases with men that low where it would be possible to receive one anyways. The only place I could see receiving one is here, and even then I have to voluntarily copy and paste the link.

Which I'm not gonna do if I don't know the person, because viruses and stuff.
  • Paris13
    No, @Clarisa_ I do NOT Find this Hot.. I have had this Done to me many times in my Life.. I wasn't aware I was his Girlfriend or Wife.
    Recently, On Gag, I had to sadly Block a Gagger who decided to Get Brave one day and Send me a Huge "Dick Pix" on my own celly.
    Good luck and Great "My Take" and Congrats on being Editor. xx
    • Paris13

"Pig" is all I sent and then with Unblocking and Reblocking him to Comment on the MHO He had Given to me for For "Meeting up for the First time," I told him "No thanks." He has since then resent even More Closeups that I disregard and Discard on my celly, and I am sorry now we even exchanged numbers.. I now have his Number. xx

• godfatherfan
    I have never sent one that was not asked for. I thought since women are not visual, none would want one or ask for one. Wow was I wrong. All the women I have dated that I have slept with, have asked me for a dick pic. They asked me, I did not hint at it or ask if I could send it. I did not ask them for any nude pictures, they sent them to me. The rule I have is my face never goes in the picture. but of course I am happy to send them. It is a turn on to know they want it.
  • Red_Arrow
    Once you really got into it, you were right. About most gals not wanting dick pics, and specifically most gals not wanting unsolicited dick pics. But the title as it was was generalizing and so therefor was not correct.

What I have never figured is why do women copy and paste the links that guys send them on here. Because that is the only way to send pics on the PM system here.

Have I ever sent? Yes, but they were requested.
  • Cerenityy
    Dude, who cares? Block the person? Why be petty and resort to criticizing a mans genitals? You women start crying when men talk about those 15+ added pounds some of you have. If you won't like a man complaining your body + genititals, don't do it to other people or else you just look like a hypocrite.
  • Phoenix98
    Nah what that all want is pictures of minions

static2.businessinsider.com/.../...ke-no-sense.jpg
  • BelleGirl21
    Totally agree. I had one "friend" who sent me one after we had quite a few convos. I told him I wasn't interested and to stop and he apologized. About3 days later, another dick pic... I was like "really? You just couldn't refrain?"
    Obviously I had to cut him from my life which made me sad because I enjoyed talking to him.
    • Levin

I apologise once more =/

(urgh, the dictionary sees apologise as incorrect as it's by default set at US English (an obvious oxymoron))

• @Levin 😊 I could never stay mad at you 😘

• Yumix
    wait, wait... so girls don't like them?
    in that case I have to delete the new batch of pics I've done for @archiz , @cinderelli and @ElissaDido
    sorry :(

no but seriously... I've never sent a dick pic to anyone who hasn't asked for it.
    • ElissaDido

Hahahha x'D <3 You're also still awake ahah !!!

• Yumix

@ElissaDido eh πŸ˜…

but unlike you I have no university and can sleep until 1PM ;)

• ElissaDido

Haha :( Okay chef.. I'm going to bed now, for real though haha good night <3 :* !!!

• SaltyPotato
    Lmfao 😂😂😂 hot cheeto with the powder licked off.. ahaha 😂😂💀
  • MrMaskyMoon
    I'm a guy and i'v received dick pics from other guys who for some reason think i'm a girl... i don't even know why... anyways you made me sad... why do you have to assume we all like "cartoons"... with all due respect... I don't like you lady...
  • Dulcedulcexoxo
    Those text messages are horribly mean but funny. Yes, I dont won't random penises sent to me. Its actually funny and I have been known to show people just saying i was an asshole in undergraduate school.
  • desidoll
    Thank you for this. I have been receiving unwanted dick pictures by men from various countries lol. I mean I don't hate dicks but if you aren't sure whether I am interested in you or no, please figure out that first!
  • lolatyou
    I still can't believe guys on the internet haven't realized that most women don't want to see their dick still.

If it's not attached to someone I love then I have no interest in it lol
    • Problem is, many guys on the Internet know nothing about women, that's why they still send them.

• PinceNez
    Phew... My dick is so big and beautiful I don't have to worry about this...
    • Yeah that was a close one, right?

• PinceNez

@astrOnaut01 Yep, I know!! A few inches and...

• IainG81
    Yes indeed very low class to send them to people. I wouldn't even send one to someone I knew. I think the reason they do it is for that reason. They just love themselves and don't care about the woman.
  • LaikaFreefall
    Just wanna point out, the guy in the picture in the text convo above looks like EVERY DOUCHE WHO HAS EVER SENT AN UNSOLICITED DICK PIC EVER lol
  • LateNightss
    Ever wonder why we do it? It works. A big percentage of the time. Why do we care what the odd lesbian/insecure/bitch wants to blab about. I spent zero time in the friend zone, and if you say no, I move on to the next. And laugh along the way.
  • OlderAndWiser
    I have never taken a picture of myself naked in any way. If a woman wants to see me naked, she can do that in person. . . and she can reciprocate for me!
  • mimmy
    Even thought I'm not 18 or over I'm a girl who gets asked my loads of guys for them to send pics of their dick to me, and I hat having pics sent to me of their dicks it just pisses me of
  • chrisbigman
    I have not sent a picture of my "dick" to anyone. That's just retarded and ridiculous.
  • IceEverest
    I have never sent never will. Perhaps I have never taken pic of myself naked at all. But the presentation of the take looks kind off disrespectful and rude to the male genitalia perhaps you moked at it.
    I am offended especially its coming from a girl who writes questions like " why are you beautiful?" and add tons of emojis and unicorns...
  • somebodysaycheese
    I've always wondered do transgender women send their boyfriends/girlfriends dick picks. Or do trans men send their boyfriends/girlfriends vagina pic.
  • Mustachekitteh
    Never been sent a dick picture. Though if a guy did that I would be creeped out. Unless it's my boyfriend then I don't mind at all. ^^
  • Rawrzz
    Do you understand exactly how grateful I would be if I just got random pictures of pussies? Oh, that would be great. Stop being so ungrateful for the time and effort these guys put in to take out their phone, actually get their dick hard, then go to the courtesy of sending you a picture of their most private area. Shameless. Absolutely shameless. HAVE YOU NO SHAME? media.giphy.com/media/P7sbeJws0E9O0/giphy.gif

I'm sorry guys. She doesn't mean it.
  • Doffydood
    I've always imagined that if I was a girl and got random unwanted dick pics, I'd just say "Mine's better" :P
  • front2back
    You should say unsolicited ones. Every girl that has ever been attracted me wanted them.
  • Remonster
    If I had a huge fat monster dong I certainly would have. But not unsolicited.
  • OrangeBoy
    We are trying to be sweet and they say just bad things to us : (
    Face or penis... they both are just meat ! Jesus Christ.

Blue hair works really cool. Is there a color you have not try it yet?
  • SakuraChii
    I dont understand why this needs to be explained, I've had guys act this way towards me as though I wanted it or that they could do anything to me. Most girls dont want that unless its coming from their boyfriend (I wouldn't want it regardless).

You're also late with the 'under 18 notice'. The age of consent is 16 in most states. People do have sex in highschool, even below the age of consent. Therefore plenty of people have seen the gentials off the opposite sex and you dont show anything, its just a discussion so I dont understand the notice. I would think that you have been in highschool once, no?
  • Tiger288
    Really? That interesting cuz most girls don't complain when i send my dick pics to them. They didn't saying anything ugly. Im serious
  • Waffles731
    I've always said, Someone sends you a dick pic
    You send back an extremely graphic picture of a severed penis.
  • ThisAndThat
    Well and don't send those to us men either we don't want them anymore than you do lol.
  • turkishbarbie
    I agree. I'd rather hear hid dirty ideas and fantasies than seeing a picture of his dick.
  • Artist10
    I didn't know u could send pics through messages here
  • ILikeToParty
    Interesting. I always thought women didn't want to see them up close like guys looking at just a vagina. I've had women ask for dick pics and I assumed they were just trying to be funny.
  • GreatnessRevamped
    That's right. Stop sending dick pics, send muscle pics, that's more enticing to ladies.
    Or better yet, face pics. I think they like that. lol.