Sex Position Of The Week: Wild West Rider

sexTake

Getting stuck in a missionary rut? #sexTake

Spice up your weekend with the Wild West Rider for a bangin' whirlwind of pleasure and fun. Pregame with an oral sesh of 69 for sensory overload and quivering bliss, then climb down, stretch your legs straight back, and lean forward for a sexy twist on the oh-so-classic reverse cowgirl. Your man will love the mouth-watering view, and you'll hit all the right spots guaranteed to make you scream. Get frisky this Friday and play up your passions for the bed-rattling weekend you've both been craving! xx

33
21

Most Helpful Girl

• ALittleBlondeGirl
    Eh.. I would prefer us looking into each other's eyes and having his heart beating against mine.

.. Guess I'm "old fashioned".
    Is this still revelant?
    • Lose control young lady, the best for you is yet to come. Coz when the sex is good and wilde and passionate you don't think of looking him in the eyes you feel him. ;)

• datgirl

Me too!!!

• Artist10

It ain't about being old fashioned, its about being passionate and being able to kiss her and hold her is much better than looking at her back

Most Helpful Guy

• PT1911
    Why does sex have to be treated like a contact sport?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2032
  • DrKran
    People will name every ridiculous position they can find!
    I bet ancient civilizations tried this position and called it something else.
    Here's a better name for it. Call it the motorbike position, where the lazy guy sits there while the girl has to pedal to metal. Sounds like a lot of fun for the guy.
  • RachelBrigs
    Whoever came up with this needs to take an anatomy class
  • DarkHumorRUs
    https://ci.memecdn.com/386/4605386.jpg
    Thanks for the useful advice...
  • mishsheaven
    Lol it is funny that you said the man will love the view and the women will scream from the pleasure that position will cause. Haha. What about the man? I do understand that women have trouble in getting orgasms but that doesn't mean her pleasure is more important.
    • limousin

Hi Mishsheaven.
      Its time for you to get selfish.
      I disagree with your comment that her pleasure isn't more important than your own.
      It takes quite an effort to make sure the lady gets off before you, or preferably with you, but I can assure you that it is a bloody good idea.
      Lets face it guys, a grateful girl is gonna make damned sure that you have a goody each and every time, and is going to come back, time and time again. (Pun intended)

• @limousinwhy should girls be selfish? lol. a guy shouldn't care only about her pleasure.

• limousin

Hya,
      That isn't quite what I said.
      Lets face it, guys can get off at the mere glimpse of a well turned ankle, each time to a satisfactory degree.
      Ladies, on the other hand, take ages to achieve the same joyous state.
      It is only natural/polite therefore, that the guy should withhold his own gratification, until said lady has arrived at the station.

• ManOnFire
    It actually looks like it would hurt both of us, but maybe the guy more. Even the regular cow-girl position is dangerous, that's why most people don't really do it.
  • Winesteed
    This is the "I just want to watch Netflix and I think you threw out your back yesterday" position.
  • Mustachekitteh
    That would suck if the chick ended up farting while on top of the dude in that position. :D
    • Ah come on. XD

• @Joc4Position That or causing the vagina to queef and make a farting sound. :D

• Queefing I can deal with. Farting? Nah XD

• genericname85
    a normal mans "fully" erect penis won´t bend down that way. it would be extremely painfull or might eben snap your dick. this will only work with a semi hard on.
    • sparkles10

Well that's not very fun now is it?

• That will hurt her cunt too

• @sparkles10 that's what I'm getting at xD

• Starfishlover
    Even when I am on the reverse cowgirl and having to see guys spindly, bony legs... huge turn off.
    • Guys? Or your boyfriend

• Guyssssss

• You find more than one guy attractive?

• bluenose1872
    That positions better known as the cock snapper. I couldn't get a hard on pointing in that direction
  • async
    This is also known in the colloquial as the "Boner Bender" for its uncanny ability to ruin erections semi-permanently
  • Killer-Queen
    Meh, reverse cowgirl is a better variation and perfect for the girl if you have a banana dick.
  • AmericanPoet
    Yeah no thanks on that position. Hurts like hell if you are hard.
  • BelleGirl21
    Tried this once or twice conclusion from me... awakard, not that great, not very intimate and a little boring. Pass
  • SammyGurl
    I'd rather look him in the eyes than his toes! Doesn't look all that comfortable by the way.
  • oldanddecrepid
    Works for me can I wear my outback hat for that one? hahaha
  • neoagent1
    I have done that before. It's like doggystyle but laying down. It's good. I get to watch myself going in and out of her.
  • BohemianAbroad
    When you speak and wonder how his dick can fit in this position it looks like you haven't tried a lot. :S :S :S
  • Humping_Tornadoes
    I mean, it's pretty lame to make a take just saying this. But it does sound 👌
  • No thanks. I don't want penial fracture.
  • TrustyGuide
    That's kind of an awkward angle for him, though the view sure looks nice!
  • girlie222
    Lol. Cracking up at the responses.
  • Mesonfielde
    This looks like the wrong angle to me. Oh well.
  • luvstoned4him
    That might be hard for the man
  • fauchelevent
    Because that isn't dangerous at all.
    • Sex in general is dangerous. You always risk getting hurt when having sex. I know a girl who did plain missionary and the guy pounded it into her cervix and she was hospitalized... And couldn't move and was in pain for a week.

• @ALittleBlondeGirl Ah, shit, that must have sucked :P I think the worst I've gotten hurt was when we were on the sofa and we were messing around a little and I fell off (because of course I did, I am incredibly clumsy, I have no idea why we thought it was a good idea :P ) and I fell in a position that yanked one of my toes back and my toenail came almost completely off.

• NOOOOOOO! I cringed while reading that! Are you alright?

• Electronica
    Ouch, I winced subconsciously.
  • vishna
    If this angle was ok, sounds fun :)
  • COCOCHANEL
    looks painful
  • MimTcgraw
    How is that different than reverse cowgirl?
  • This looks really awkward...
  • iFarted
    Dick too short.. Gonna slip out..
  • Joc4Position
    That's basically the worm but just way too far up.
  • Mybeachlife88
    I'm not sure if my dick will bend down that far
  • Becky01
    gonna have to try this position
  • Jayded1
    Dear god no, pass.
  • Silver119
    Just looks painful tbh
  • danjohn18
    Yea that looks like it would hurt my dick!
  • takumii
    Haha , so who moves?
  • abc--123
    This doesn't look fun at all
  • RandomPerson1324
    Seems like a little too complicated...
  • biguyct
    i almost broke my cock trying this! not good!
  • Cmoon
    wooow
  • Anonymous
    Lol if she farts in this position
  • Anonymous
    No way, I love several girl on top positions, but I prefer face to face positions.
  • Anonymous
    missionary no not me i like dat pussy from behind
  • Anonymous
    I tried that and he told me that I broke his penis.
  • Anonymous
    creative... but that takes a VERY flexible penis.
    • Lol not really

• Anonymous

How would you know? I'm willing to try it though if I found a willing lady. I always seem to do doggie/missionary the first time I hook up. However I got one girl to orgasm (who has trouble orgasming) with a stand up position with her hands against the wall. Nothing else worked for her... but that did.

• Poppykate

This would be a great one to do while catching up on emails! Lol

• Anonymous
    That's just... weird. Why not simply reverse cowgirl?
    • Poppykate

It is for those with a too large penis.

• Anonymous
    This is a great position! My man and I both love it. The girl can also grab his calves or ankles for extra support while thrusting back and forth ;) Be prepared to hear him "Ooooohhh" and "Aaaahhhh" :)
    • But how do you like, bend him that way?

• Echelon333

@ShaeNielson I'm really curious too.. I can't even go 110/120 degrees lol :D

• Anonymous

@Echelon333 , @ShaeNielson:

Yeah, great question.

The mount: I get myself into position before penetration. Then I scoot or inch myself backwards. At this point he has a better view than I do, so he guides it in.

The deed: Like I said in my original post, you can grab his calves or ankles for extra support while thrusting back and forth. Personally, I need big, dramatic movements for this position to feel really good to me. But even small movements feel great to him in this position.

The dismount: You can't just swing your leg around and hop off. That would hurt him or break his dick. You have to be as or more gentle on the dismount. It's like the mount in reverse. So you scoot yourself forward and inch yourself slowly off of him.