4 Things Girls Must Know In Sex

Sonoflife

4 Things girls must know in sex.

These are things I think most girls must know based on my experience.

1. Penis is not a sponge, it can feel pain. So while in a blow job, stop rubbing its bottom with your dry hand.

Use a viscous liquid and then do it. And keep your fucking teeth away from it. It ruins the whole pleasure. I suggest you open your mouth and let it straight into the throat.

2. Penis is comfortable in one direction.

Penis is designed to tend toward the stomach, and he is supposed to fuck you from behind like apes (Basic human biology). So when you move it down it's not comfortable. Consider that.

3. Try a loud kiss.

Stop touching his body with your lips. In his stomach or wherever, suck air between your lips and his skin and make it the loudest as you can. And also make it wet.

4. Don't underestimate the power of your hair.

If you want him to do it with passion. In the beginning, make sure it touches his body lightly and it moves through his skin.

For example. Before a blow job let it hang from your head and touch his genitals and after that. Move forward and let it pass through his stomach until you reach his face and kiss him.

These are things I noticed are not considered by girls.

Some guys might have different notes, I suggest you add if you want.

4 Things Girls Must Know In Sex
11
12

Most Helpful Girl

• Stacyzee
    Wow, this take sounds like you received a awful blow job moments prior and decided to write a take about it.
    I can feel the tension and anger from the directions you are giving.

Anyway, I hope this will help some ladies out or guys that swing that way.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Sonoflife

Not anger. It's just who I am.
      These ain't things to get angry for :)

• ManOnFire

It's amazing to see how butthurt the females got over this Take. If a girl had've written this vice versa she would've gotten so much agreement it'd be shameful. But it shows how fragile females' egos are about their ability to please. Females typically think guys are easy to please, and now when a guy talks about what she's doing wrong and what to do right, the females are offended by it. It's even kind of funny.

• He does sound gay and is trying to hide it with the "girls" in the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chief16
    You mean four things girls should know about you?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Sonoflife

However I am still a man, am I not.

• Chief16

Ofcourse you are, I just felt it was a bit too generalized.

• Sonoflife

Apologies if it appeared so.
      Immature writing manners are very possible. It is never ego.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1011
  • mikemx55
    Lool, so mch negativity in these opinions :D
    I really liked it, especially nr4. But I think they're all very true. Maybe it was the cursing.. seemed like you were angry at someone lol
    • Sonoflife

Lool Nope!, I was tryinna make it funny somehow I failed.

• mikemx55

I thought of that, but there was no warning that it was with that tone.. I guess people resented it or whatever... sup with them? :D

• SensualScribe
    Very strange take... Loud, wet kisses? Okay then... Whatever floats your boat, dude.
    • Esplorare

lmao! I can't envision that being hot

• ManOnFire
    YES!!! All of this is SPOT ON! Especially Nos. 2 and 3. So true. And maybe if chicks would tame their ego and stop thinking they already know how "easy to please" we are, they might ACTUALLY be able to keep a man.

Wish I could rate this up 10x.
  • AleDeEurope
    Amen to the teeth thing. It's very painful, so if they can't get it all in without their teeth touching my dick, I'd rather they don't suck and just lick, it's better than a bj where her teeth are tearing down my dick.

Wet kisses? The heck's that? xD
  • PippiL
    Few women can actually deep throat. It takes an insane amount of control. Not to mention, it hurts. The back of your throat/uvula are sore for days. It's better to just cover your teeth with your lips and use your mouth and tongue.
    • The_Beav

Disagree. I'd say at least 50% of the women I've had, deep throat. The ones that didn't, generally speaking, weren't that good in the sack. My observation of that 50% was that they just didn't enjoy sex, overall.

• PippiL

@The_Beav as in actually inserting the penis all the way to the back of the throat? That's surprising. Most of the guys I've talked to have said otherwise.

• LandisLit

True, I can't deep throat to save my life. I have a good gag reflex, which is bad for giving head, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want throw up on him. Besides, I have a small mouth, so it would be harder and plus the gag reflex. Besides, Beav, that's your experience with your girlfriends.

• Sunflower19
    Loud wet kisses? Wouldn't that get annoying though?
    • Bluemax

Yes, it does. The mytake owner doesn't speak for us all.

• Sonoflife

I don't understand how can that be annoying. Its sex, it needs to be sensual.
      I appreciate they're are guys who disagree with me. Perhabs I failed to express things well. When I said loud wet kiss. I meant let him feel the kiss better. I don't mean stop being soft.

• Rahdle
    These aren't the first things to come to my mind, but all are good for girls to know I suppose. The only thing I could really add for girls to know is a guys pleasure in any situation with a girl is directly related to her reactions and enthusiasm. If you aren't enjoying yourself, he won't either. But if you're really getting into the mood and clearly enjoying his body, he will feel great. So don't just worry about him. Enjoy yourself and have fun. If you do, he will too. And a dirty smile goes a long ways
  • f_ckmeup
    Or people should just do whatever they fucking feel like because they are discovering their bodies and what they like.

• heywat
    Good tips! Unfortunately it sounds as if they haven't always been a wonderful experience for you!
  • Bluefish
    you forgot... to ensure they pick the hottest guy to have sex with.
  • RandomPerson1324
    This whole post is stupid...
  • MrMaskyMoon
    I actually met a guy who broke his dick xD
  • archiz
    good info
    will keep in mind lol :P
  • danjohn18
    good points
  • ASOdeath
    i only came bc i follow the girl in the photo
    • babu_001

is she popular in instagram?

• ASOdeath

@babu_001 yeah lol

• warren18

Who is she?

• Anonymous
    1. OP, your dick hurts our throat too. There are lots of fhappy mediums between biting it and choking us.

2. Doggystyle don't stimulate our sexy parts on its own much. Again, lots of happy mediums to explore between that and bending your dick the wrong way.

3 & 4 ... I think can be summed up by saying to experiment with different touches and sensations to make sex more sensual and exciting. True for both sexes!

Happy Humping!
  • Anonymous
    Thjings to actually take away from this: Don't overly bend our penises down while we're erect. Try to not bite it (duh).

The rest is just the asker's personal preference and only a must if you plan to sleep with him. Which may or may not be on your to-do list for the future. If it is, take note!
  • Anonymous
    My throat is not a place your dick should be.
    • He wasn't talking specifically about his dick and your throat. There are other people on the internet, you know.

• Sonoflife

@Transigence
      Spot on :)

• Anonymous

Duh, are you stupid. I meant "your" as in any male's dick on the earth.

• Anonymous
    This is so dumb. You sound like a 12 year old who thinks he's some kind of sexpert because a girl touched his weewee. You're clearly still a little boy. Luckily there are plenty of great dudes out there who aren't just worried about their own pleasure by also consider what's comfortable for the woman they're with. Maybe it doesn't feel good from behind for her? It's one thing to give suggestions. It's another thing to sound like an entitled asshole.
    • You think so? Put your name on it then, coward. Nothing he said even remotely hinted at entitlement. You come right out the gate swinging, accusing him of immaturity and entitlement. $100 says you're a feminist.

• Sonoflife

If you had some criticism put it clearly so that I clarify certain things and defend myself.
      But I guess you took it this way not because you are narrow minded. But because your brain is inside your vurgina.

• Sonoflife

@Transigence
      Apparently, she read it from certain dimension thinking it was a male dominating language.
      The matter of fact I agree and respect many feminists. I pretty progressive. I think there are women who should not only be equaled with some men. But also greater than them.
      This ONE not!! This one must reach a human level first. Because a wise human will always put in mind (possible misunderstandings) when dealing with texts.

• Anonymous
    What really gets men going is when as your slipping your mouth down on him also be slipping money into his wallet. It's not always easy to do but he will love ya forever.
  • Anonymous
    You forgot to mention that Men love it when their girl gives them a hicky on a public part of his skin.