The Male Orgasm

ManOnFire
The Male Orgasm

Recently I posted a question here asking guys if they thought the female orgasm seemed like it would be boring. I got some interesting answers, but most were saying they didn't think so and that they were jealous of the female orgasm. Really the point of the question was explaining how it seems, and wondering if any other guys thought the same thing, that from watching a female orgasm to me it really doesn't seem like it would feel as powerful as a male, even with multis involved. At least that's how it is from my perspective. Even the dramatic body shakes and everything just don't seem like it would feel as powerful as climaxing and ejaculating with such intensity.

So that question and my responses to some people on it prompted me to post my own Take on the male orgasm and what it's like. Some guys may disagree and experience it differently, I don't know, but I think many will probably know where I'm coming from.

You can feel orgasmic sensations in different spots...

Most people tend to think orgasmic diversity is just exclusive to women in where they can feel it in their vaginas and clitorises. It isn't. Sometimes a guy can feel the most intensity and satisfying sensations in different spots like the head of the penis, the whole body of the penis, the balls, or the PC muscle - the area just behind the balls. A guy can feel one, some, or all of these areas being satisfied at orgasm. I know for me, I'm addicted to that PC lovin'. It is the best area to feel an orgasm at, and when stimulated properly you come really long.

The PC spot is something like a male G-spot because it's where the prostate is and when rubbed or pressed during sex it feels very, very good and makes for an out-of-this world orgasmic experience.

The "full body experience" isn't just limited to women...

Some guys say they've never had it, and others have described one of their own, but orgasms can be very whole-body for a guy. In fact, I really don't know how they couldn't be. A guy can feel the pleasure pulse all through his body when he cums. I know I do. It's so strong that that's why guys seem to seize up or sort of jerk at the moment of orgasm. It takes control and hits through your nerves like lightning, going down the back of your neck and spine, through your fingers, toes, cheeks, lips, hips. It makes you completely zoned out to everything around but what you're feeling, like a dreamy drug oozing through you slowly, making you feel warmth and comfort and like your needs are really being met.

Also, quick orgasms usually are not great. The longer we delay ejaculation, the better it is. Especially if you breathe in as you feel yourself climaxing and squeeze that PC muscle, then exhale and release the muscle. When you do this several times until you can't take it anymore, the final result of orgasm is extremely beautiful. It's long and strong and really feels like the job got done.

Women seem to think orgasm is only limited to genitals for guys, but it's not. Or maybe they just like to think so as a way to feel superior to what a guy feels? Not sure, but there's nothing wrong with getting educated! :-)

The Male Orgasm

Guys are capable of having "multiple orgasms"...

And I'm not talking about that new age "dry orgasms" stuff. Although we can have dry orgasms, they still do not feel as powerful as an ejaculatory orgasm. And although not commonly talked about, there are guys who have orgasmed once and were able to keep repeating it. Some guys have only done it once, some have always known how, and others somehow learned to. So far I've only been able to do this once, but would love to figure out how to repeat it =)

A lot of women like to say how impossible it is for guys to do this, and sexperts like telling us how impossible it is. It's funny because the sexperts and researchers push and push for us to believe how capable women are of being able to ejaculate, yet it often can be rare for them and something they have to learn! But insist that guys having any other kind of orgasm besides ejaculation are rare. Women actually have to take time and be comfortable in order to even try to squirt or have a multiple orgasm session, when most men can experience orgasms on different levels without as much effort as women need.

Some orgasms can a be a real drag...

Women also tend to have the ignorant idea that all orgasms for guys are good just because we can cum easier. They're not. When the wrong kind of stimulation is given - or stimulation is given at the wrong moment - the orgasm just turns into a really blahzay one, and when you ejaculate it feels like a short dud. Nothing very special. This especially can happen when a girl gives bad head.

Male orgasms last more than "a few seconds"...

A lot of studies try to claim a guy's orgasm is "6 seconds" but doesn't make sense. I remember once telling guys about this on the last site I was on and asking what they thought about it. Most had never even heard of these studies and said they weren't sure how long their orgasms last but that they definitely were longer than 6 seconds. Even when the guy has ejaculated all his semen out, he's still feeling contractions for awhile.

Women and researchers also say that women's are longer than men's, but I really don't know. A lot of people say it's different. Some women have said theirs were always shorter than guys', and some guys said theirs were always shorter than girls'. None of the girls I've known have ever seemed to have particularly longer orgasms like you see in porn. I know for me, my orgasms aren't short. I even recorded mine last year just to see, lol. I saw that mine was about 40 seconds, and this was at a time when I was doing PC muscle exercises regularly and delayed orgasm several times. But even without them I can't say mine have ever been just a few seconds.

Lack of education in society...

It's amazing to see how much there is a contrast on education about the male and female orgasms. People often have the logic that society is ignorant of the female sexual stimulus and orgasm and how much we need to learn about it, but I'm surprised how ignorant we are of even the male orgasm. It actually seems to be that we know more about the glorified female orgasm than we know about the male way of it. People just know that a guy ejactulates, and program themselves to see the male sexual stimulus as simple and not really worthy of learning more about, when learning would be very important.

Special invites to: @ConsultantIsBack, @peachblossomluck, @Robbey, @WhatTheHellAmy, @Dragan

The Male Orgasm
17
13

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    Haha I actually knew pretty much all of this from my Husband. You can see the level of intensity change and just because he cums doesn't mean he O'd and just because he Oed doesn't always mean it's the diamond standard (the whole body goes numb and tingles and when he stands he falls) which only happens when the stars line up jusssssst right-lol. Guys can get very very nice orgasms and they don't have to worry about pushing watermelon sized beings out of their sex organs so that is a plus too-lol.
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

Nice to meet a woman who gets it.

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1612
  • mikemx55
    Man, I completely loved reading this!!!
    Yes, society is very badly informed about sex in general. And many myths exist about the male orgasm.
    You debunked a few, but many still won't believe it though
    • mikemx55

I never read this, but bare with me: since the orgasm is based on involuntary contractions of the abdominal muscles, and the average man being stronger than a woman, would it feel stronger for the man at each contraction? Food for thought...

• ManOnFire

You make a great point! Maybe that's why to me male orgasms seem like they feel better than what a woman experiences.

• ConsultantIsBack
    Ya man, great take. Lasting long and holding that final climax orgasm is so worth it, omg. By the time after holding back from ejaculating I just fuken explode my hot load all over the place, it's beyond words amazing
    • ManOnFire

So cool to meet a guy who does the same thing. I'm tellin' ya, sex without delaying several times is just NOT the same.

• Vncmc

this guy is a nerd with the body of a jock, i am guessing he made the body quite late, he looks good but his way of talking says NERD

• ManOnFire

@Vncmc Is it "nerd"? Or just intelligent?

• vishna
    I was so happy to read this!

In relation to the PC muscle orgasm, oh my god, I have these orgasms that travel down between my booty crack (tmi but it's on a sex MyTake, so it's cool) it's... so nice.
  • Relentless_Hippie
    I don't understand why, but this makes me adore my boyfriend even more.
  • Stacyzee
    I wasn't invited but I found this anyway :P

Very educational. I learned something here.
    • ManOnFire

I knew I kept forgetting somebody, lol.

• WhatTheHellAmy
    Thanks for the mention!

Very interesting to read haha. I learned some stuff ;) XD
  • Mustachekitteh
    "Guys are capable of having "multiple orgasms" It's not about women thinking they can't. It's more like we don't want them to kill over in a bad way trying to do it.

No idea if dudes feel the sensation go to their nipples. Not sure about all women either. I know for me it does it goes all over the body since it's like an intense huge muscle that has just been released and it's hard to stay conscious.

So this mytake proves no man has any good excuse to not keep going.
    • ManOnFire

It takes women much more work to even attain their multiple orgasms, while men can experience orgasms pretty much whenever we want and at different levels without as much effort as women need, so I don't think we're the ones who need to worry about killing over to do it.

"So this mytake proves no man has any good excuse to not keep going." - You're trying to imply tongue-in-cheek that women can go longer than guys and that you have no limit. It doesn't work like that. There are women tiring out before the guys yet bragging to their female friends how guys can't "keep up with them" in bed, and not even experiencing multiple orgasms.

• The tricky part about a female orgasm is just getting that first one. After that they are easy as hell to keep going and going and going and going. You basically feel like you don't want to stop at all.

• No I mean having orgasms so much and cumming to soon.

• RJGraveyTrain
    Interesting read, this was a very different perspective on a subject that clearly isn't touched on enough.
  • abundantlyrich
    Ok.. Theyd still need to clean their wall afterwards
  • Rick_Woodlands
    Great discussion.

With regard to how long the orgasm lasts: it depends on how you define orgasm!

Six seconds (or certainly no more than ten) seems about right for the time frame between the point of no return and the point where I stop squirting cum (aside from the odd aftershock) and regain the capacity for coherent thought after having my mind go blank during the orgasm itself.
  • sp33d
    I was half hoping the title would be:
    "Male orgasm discovered"
  • james_beau
    Very interesting take.
    The orgasm, is best if you wait two or more days of maturation. It feels awsome after a few days from the last time.
  • mishsheaven
    lol I was shocked by reading the caption. I never thought people would write anything about male orgasms because all articles I saw were about female orgasms.
    • mikemx55

Did it change anything about your point of view?

• @mikemx55 hoenstly when peopel "worship" female orgasm I get sad. Because I want my man to feel more pleasure than me. This may sound weird but I like the idead that men are more sexual. They seek sex more than women. They have more testosterone level than women. They can have orgasms almost everytime they get aroused unlike women

• carinerose
    I learned some stuff, thank you! I always thought orgasms for guys were of the same intensity, but it kind of makes sense that some might be, as you said, a drag. Us girls sometimes orgasm but the feeling isn't that good of a sensation. Last thing, girls can feel the orgasm in different spots as well. Sometimes we (I?) feel it in our nipples if the orgasm is great. Sometimes in our toes. And I think guys don't feel in in our lower stomach as we do, considering they don't have an uterus.
    • ManOnFire

That's why I mentioned all the spots we CAN feel it in, lol.

• Dulcedulcexoxo
    Have you ever tried sounding? unlike anal that massages it from the anus it literally hits the prostate. I know guys who do it but Id think stretching your urethra that open will cause infections.
    • ManOnFire

Aka, prostate massage. It's somewhat dangerous.

• lol, no idea if its unsafe. just the pee hole looks massive.

• Sounding is dangerous. It can introduce infection into the bladder or prostate or ejaculatory ducts. It can also cause scars that will interfere with urination and ejaculation.

• 26ukdude
    Yeh agree with the length of time part. Mine last 20 seconds usually, sometimes 30.
  • BambooforPanda
    I've pretty much always wanted to read something like this to compare it to myself because I've always highly suspected that the feelings for men and for women were very similar but from the times I've asked male friends or sexual partners I have rarely gotten a better or more descriptive answer to "what are orgasms like for you?" than "awesome" or "the best." From that I've only really gathered that it takes a certain kind of person to articulate themselves.

I don't like how you refer to women collectively throughout though. It's not like all women just think like that, and there are men that just think like that too lol.

Other than that very informative take.
    • ManOnFire

Well, no, not all women. Just most women, lol.

• PinceNez
    Somehow I knew orgasms are different - maybe it's all that time spent on porn...
  • Sfufan92
    Damn, is it stupid to say that now I really want to have an orgasm
  • orangecherry
    ours are better
    • shasher

just coz u know how it feels lol

• ManOnFire

@orangecherry Not to me. It generally takes a female a certain effort to have multiple Os, and she can always have them when she masturbates but not always in real intercourse, while a man can have a good orgasm at any time and regardless of it being in masturbation or real sex. So I think mine are better.

• Robbey
    Interesting take.
    Thanks for the mention :-)
  • astrOnaut01
    The F spot. 'nuff said.
  • jimreyn
    Thwre3 is no world where a female orgasm is boring
  • Anonymous
    Uh. No. You made this all up to make yourself feel better about the fact that women's orgasms are much better.
    • ManOnFire

That's a joke right? I don't envy anything about women's orgasms, or their sexual systems in any way.

• Anonymous

Yeah you do. Lol you post about it all the time and then you get shut down quick. Plus you make questions saying men can get sex easy which is crap. Im just glad that most people know the truth and not this bs take.

• ManOnFire

I haven't posted any questions about men getting sex easy, I have posted Takes about that, and it is true. Most people know an idea they want to believe is true. Just cuz everybody thinks something doesn't make it true, and just because a bunch of people can repeat something isn't gonna make it true either.

And actually? Most people agreed with this Take, and females appreciated it, so I guess that's the part you don't like. I'm guessing you're BuchitaBuchys in disguise.

• Anonymous
    Lucky you. I haven't had a full body orgasm in over twenty years. It's very anti-climactic for me.
  • Anonymous
    Love the visual 😍
  • Anonymous
    very educational I hope to put it to good use on my partner
  • Anonymous
    I Agree with this to some extent.
    Guys seem to just get bored, play with their selves and orgasm.

But if you wait till you feel horny, get really sensual, take your time, really feel and embrace yourself its so much better... You feel awesome, and you can feel it in your whole body!