Sex Position Of The Week: Rocking Romp

sexTake

Sex Position Of The Week: Rocking Romp

Welcome back, sexy! Since last week's position was all about the thrusting, this week I'm challenging YOU to a tantric tango filled with love, passion, and a steamy connection! Meet: The Rocking Romp.

Guys, sit with your legs crossed and have your girl climb on top of you, with her legs wrapped around you. Hug each other tightly and rock together in a slow and erotic harmony, as your bodies unite in pulsating sensations. The intense connection and heated friction are amplified through deep penetration, guaranteeing both of you an electrifying O!

Are YOU ready? #sexTake

Sex Position Of The Week: Rocking Romp
25
24

Most Helpful Guy

• YourFutureEx
    You mean lotus? Ok I'll try it next time I get lucky.

PS: are you an admin? I know they have (a) badge but your username, the way you just post a take in a week and do nothing and you also know how to embed links into text (while you're new to this site), I have some speculations.
    b00031892jamesdevonfyp.files.wordpress.com/.../hmm.png
    PPS: I know you'll never reply because you really ARE a member of G@G illuminati
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• SweetHomicidalQueen
    Although I am a virgin and don't plan on having sex anytime soon this seems to be a very sensual position and one I'm curious to try out once I become sexually active.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2324
  • LaurenGrace
    I enjoy this postion particully after weve borh climaxed and i have his cum inside of me.. kind of like a warm down stretch or a way to keep the mood while he gets hard enough to go again
  • thewanderingme
    I really like that position, one of my favorites. though it's never brought me to orgasm. I actually could never feel much from it, it just didn't seem to hit any of my good spots. however, the reaction from men is why I like it so much. it definitely seems to hit their spots amazingly well and I get turned on more just sensing/hearing that. (:
  • SammyGurl
    Mmmm, we love that position, we call it a "Lap Dance" it can be done with him sitting on a chair ass well. Very fun, intimate the girl is in control. Good thing too, because she can get some good friction going on just the right spot to light off her fireworks!!
  • BambooforPanda
    One thing I found really important for this position was to be seated on the floor instead of a bed. It's really hard to get enough resistance for a decent thrust on a mattress, but it's amazing on the floor with some blankets.
  • vishna
    I suck at these sitting up positions. I try to get my to get my boyfriend to do it, but I always feel so weird. I didn't know we were supposed to rock. Maybe I should take it slower, this looks so intense, romantic, and hot. One day! :')
  • Jennifer2048
    Very nice position. We use it a lot. Very intimate. Plus my breasts are right in his face for kissing, nibbling and plenty of hand contact. Great for getting a nice intimate evening started.
  • ConsultantIsBack
    Nice position! Ya this is why hot fit sorta-petite girls are the best. You can do all these positions and dominant, pound, fuck, and obliterate them lol
    • I think you just mean girls that aren't super giants or fat :P

• Paco78

Sorry, I gotta disagree. My lady has a heart-shaped booty with an athletic, curvy body (sorry, petite girls don't do it for me), and in this position her booty feels absolutely heavenly... not to mention that I can get all up in her this way :-P

• @Bbboorriinnngggg yes, being fat limits so many life experiences lol

• clampfan101
    I like the idea of this one. I'm a virgin, so I can't try it yet, but I'm sure I'd like positions like this much more than the crazy ones like the Head Rush.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26539-sex-position-of-the-week-the-head-rush
  • Wanderingheartbeat
    Fuuuuuuuck I wanna do this so badly!! :'( I hate being a virgin
    • limousin

Here's my numb... perhaps not.

• theus

I know the feeling.. I would tell you to take care in who you give your virginity too

• biguyct

its one of the best positions!

• mooky06
    I've always known this position as the lotus position. It's my favourite (*^_^*)
    • Speedguy

@mooky06.. is this one of those deep penetration positions? Never tried it.

• HookingSwan
    why put food before my eyes that I can't reach? damn lol

Lng distance boyfriend and horniness right now are not helping either :P
  • Louisetiger1
    That looks good, I like looking straight back at the man who is having sex with me.
  • Smmyskittles
    Realizing I've never tried this position before... & I want to!
  • LittleSally
    Okay, this one is nice. For a while. Before the cramping begins. Or before you need to stretch again.
  • I've done this before, LOVE it. Well, I like any "facing each other" types of positions lol
  • Jack_S
    I like this, my wife does not. Says it finishes her off too quickly
  • EmpatheticLady
    I know this position by a different name, but it is quite passionate and sexy.
  • Becky01
    my fave position he can kiss me and my boobs aswell
  • John_Doesnt
    Tantric sex and this whole "unite our bodies" is making me soft for a week. That shit bores me to death.
  • ClariceOwen23
    I love his position! But I've never heard it being called that before.
  • ManOnFire
    Oh, I like that, that is very sexy. Think I've seen that in a kama sutra book before.
  • Let_me_do_that
    I appreciate that, you are considering women's comfort as well as her dominance ! like your previous one she was on top and here she is still on control
  • biguyct
    I love this position, you get to kiss and suck her titties too :P
  • yungRooster007
    Never tried that position but IL try it next time :)
  • Polocrew
    Lmao shittiest position ever actually if chick isn't experienced with this, Never do snipin!
  • rescuemyheart
    Thats my FAVORITE position. Its really intimate
  • QbanLove
    I have to try this
  • Mimsy1990
    Love this one! He gets so deep
  • godfatherfan
    that picture looks like 2 women... that's hot.
  • michaiahredding
    Sounds like fun!
  • vertigo3201
    This is my favorite position. Feels amazing.
  • Reginelli
    Looks good. Might have to try that.
  • rjroy3
    Never did it with crossed legs
  • 26ukdude
    I actually tried this a few months ago, loved it.
  • Entruder
    This is probably the best.
  • WitchKing
    Done it before. Liked it.
  • Prince_teddy4u
    Ready. Teach me with instruction.
  • lazermazer
    I ever found a girl...*starts crying
  • Silver119
    this one is fun :)
  • Bloodstone
    Is this site for adult's?
    • Toad-1

Adults browse this site yeah

• why, is it bad to teach youth good sexual techniques?

• @thewanderingme coz '16 & pregnant'

• ranachand
    I like this position, dick gone deep
  • Anonymous
    That actually looks comfortable, its a position I would probably try when I find the right person of course.
  • Anonymous
    Which best position if she is curvey "?
  • Anonymous
    What might be even hotter is if she extended her legs up to his shoulders
  • Anonymous
    I've never tried that position with my man before and i would love to, but seems like he doesn't like that position. Thats the only one ever that we doesn't try.
  • Anonymous
    That's our fav. My girl and me both are crazy about it and we always start our every love making session from this position ;) I am in LDR these days but thanks for putting it here. It reminds me that I still love her :) <3
  • Anonymous
    Not bad, but I prefer lying positions