All About Fuck Boys

SweetHomicidalQueen

In my day and age, fuck boys are a problem for us teenage girls. (There are even fuck boys over the age of 18!)

If you don't know what it is, Imma tell you all about it.

Urban Dictionary Definition:

Asshole boy who is into strictly sexual relationships; he will lead a girl on and let her down, then apologize only to ask for "pics" once the girl has welcomed him back into her trust. Boys like this will pretend to genuinely care about the girl but always fail to prove the supposed affection. He almost never makes plans because he has to hangout on his terms which could be the most whimsical of times, and if the girl rejects those plans because she has a legitimate reason for not being able to hang out, he will get pissed. However, if plans are made he will bail on them without a second thought. If a girl tries to stand up to this asshole he will most likely deny everything and turn it all around on the girl making it seem as though the conflict at stake is her fault and he has done nothing wrong and hates when girls bitch at him for "no reason." He will always come crawling back because he is a horny prick and can not withstand the dispossession of one of his baes, because he has more than one that's for sure. Texting such a boy will consist of the girl carrying the conversation and the guy responding with short answers 10 or more minutes after the girl's response, but when she asks why he takes so long to answer it will be because he is "busy" but he promises he likes her. Boys like this are egotistical assholes who can not be trusted and are hard to get rid of because they say all the right things to get the girl back.

Examples:

Exhibit A:

All About Fuck Boys

Exhibit B:

All About Fuck Boys

How to spot a fuckboy:

1. Usually has great hair + an 8 pack, lifts shirt up in all of his selfies

2. Flirts with every girl

3. Tells every girl he flirts with "No I only like you"

4. Says "What would we be doing if I was there?" and "Haha then what? ;) "

5. Will ask to play 21 questions, adds a winky face. DO NOT ENGAGE

6. Talks a strong game, is actually a weak ass bitch.

7. Will brag about all the puss he's gettin', when he's blueballed watching porno

8. Will insult his object of horniness when rejected because he's butthurt

9. Careful. WILL SEND UNSOLICITED DICK PIC.

10. WIll ask for nudes, garunteed!

11. You're not the only girl he's asking nudes from, do NOT SEND THEM.

12. He will show his friends these girls's nudes. DO NOT SEND HIM THEM.

13. They usually wear the same type of tank top + khaki combination of clothing.

14. Will do whatever it takes to get what they want.

15. They don't care who they hurt as long as they bust a nut.

Examples of what they look like:

All About Fuck Boys

All About Fuck Boys

Example of #8

All About Fuck Boys

Usually around the ages of 15-18, sometimes older such as above.

Girls my age already have self esteem issues, fuckboys don't help at all. "Oh I love you." He says to five different girls, when he really means "I love how well you can please me."

Fuck boys are a problem.
For young girls.

For young women.

Don't send a fuck boy nudes.

Do not engage in contact with them.

When a fuckboy is spotted, keep a distance of 15 feet MINIMUM.

Do not send him nudes.

Girls, just a tip. If a fuckboy sends an unwanted dick pic, either A. Insult it in any way possible or B. Send a picture back of a bigger dick.

Guys, please don't be any of the above.

Keep in mind though, no offense is meant so if you fall into 50% + of the above, change your ways, cause if you're not like this then you shouldn't get offended. "But wait not all guys are like that!" No shit, I know that, that's why they're specifically called FuckBoys/Fuck Bois/ Fucc bois.

Ladies remember, not all guys are like this. Fuck boys are not to be engaged with, sadness will occur.

All About Fuck Boys
57
14

Most Helpful Guy

• TheBraveLion
    Personally, I'd say there's no such thing as a fuckboy to be honest, just a false perception by girls who feel hurt and decide to hate. Obviously these types of guys are silly but should just be ignored it's their problem, shouldn't be anyone else's problem, no point making a big deal out of it.

It's up to the girl who she talks to, not the guy who who dictates how she feels. It's not the guy's fault it's hers for her poor actions!!

But some girls do like guys who act like that too! It goes both ways :)
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• redeyemindtricks
    I mean, OK, mb I am showing my advanced age here... but... has ANYTHING good (for the boy) ever come from sending a D pic?

ANYTHING?
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1356
  • Chief16
  • BrownBoyBrownies
    Fukboys Fuckboys
    What chu gonna doo
    What chu gonna doo
    When dey come for you

Fukboys Fuckboys
    What chu gonna doo
    What chu gonna doo
    When dey come for you
  • Jager66
    " B. Send a picture back of a bigger dick." hahaha best part in my opinion.

also what if women like fuck boys, you know it's not like fuckboys don't get their dick wet...
  • WhiteSteve
    I still don't get when "fuckboy" changed from meaning you were a joke or a clown, or possibly a snitch, as it existed for probably 20+ years, and then someone obviously overheard it but misunderstood the definition, used it with others who had no clue what it meant, and then seemingly overnight the world decided that it meant "player" or "womanizer."😂😂😂
  • cavmanier
    When I was your age there were guys that would lie to women and get into insincere 'relationships' with them for sex. Using women's bodies is nothing new to your generation. Someone just recently came up with a term for that. I bet this phenomenon has happened to an extent ever since women were encouraged to withhold sex while men were taught to pursue thousands of years ago 🐑
  • Tromba
    What does it mean, objectively, to "genuinely care" about a person? Please try to explain without reference to unverifiable internal emotional states.

I ask this because it seems like most female's definition of "genuinely care" is objectively impossible to differentiate from "do what I want" which I think is more accurately described as 'domination'.
    • Genuinely caring for a person meaning wanting them safe+healthy+happy

• Tromba

And how would this manifest itself objectively? Suppose for example what made him happy were having sex with lots of different women (in a safe and healthy way of course). Suppose it meant spending lots of time with his male friends? In other words imagine the things which made him happy were things which made you unhappy? Would you still want those things for him?

If so you are a rare creature indeed.

• If I truly fucking loved him then yes.
      But the spending time with his male friends is an obvious thing, I wouldn't deprive him from his friendships.
      If he was happy, and I care for him then I'd let him (as long as he was being safe+healthy)

• luvstoned4him
    Props to urban dictionary, that definition on point. Exhibit A killed me :D. All you said is true tho. I met couple of fuck boys and they talk a big game and are egotistical AF. Every moment spent around them is purely sexual.
  • ManOnFire
    So the girls who do all these same things and show their cleavage are also fuckgirls? Well, there are a LOT of them.
  • Dulcedulcexoxo
    a fuckboy is a male bitch/hoe/slut. And the you aren't hot enough to disrespect me. TF do these boys get these egos like you dont look like Johnny depp in his prime gtfo
    • Vncmc

johnny depp didn't look that great in his prime tbh, he was an overrated fuckboy himself, TF did he get his ego, he don't look like paul newman or brad pitt in their prime

• @Vncmc I'm sorry Paul who? Have you ever looked at Johnny Depp? Not only is he extremely attractive but he is an AMAZING actor! I don't find Brad Pitt that attractive at all. I never have. But Johnny Depp in the other hand... 😍

• Vncmc

i like johnny depp's acting and he was of course handsome but i never thought he was die hard good looking but then beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tbh, i have always thought until and unless a guy looks anything less than matt bomer he shouldn't be cocky even one bit, actually even matt bomer shouldn't be and isn't but its just sick for anyone to be cocky in general

• IceEverest
    A shirtless pic doesn't imply fuckboy... ask @consultantisback
    • hell ya brother
      I don't think asker was implying that ALL guys that lift are fuckboys tho, but yes agreed.

• I never said all guys who have shirtless pics are fuckboys
      I just meant the majority of fuckboys have shirtless pics
      there's a difference

• PizzaGuy22
    I always thought a fuckboi was a weak ass mu'fucka who ain't bout shit
  • YourFutureEx
    I don't think this is about fuckboys. This is about creepy losers. Fuckboys don't make such mistakes and that's why they get sex.
  • SleepyChan
    I'm so saving this for later. 😊 I dealt with an Asian fuckboy, 24. He showed all the psychological symptoms but not the physical. Never sent him nudes. He was so desperate, it was sad.
  • TheOneAndOnlyBart
    I honestly don't get how they are such a problem if they're so easy to spot.
  • FakeName123
    Being a shitty person is independent of gender, age, (non-) religious belief, sexuality and whatnot.
  • Dipsy
    "We'd begin the sacrifice" 😂😝

media4.giphy.com/media/UatduUtcvbMsw/200_s.gif
  • rjroy3
    I'm surprised no one is laughing about the term "fuckboy" lol. I just can't take it seriously.

Honestly, the only problem with guys like that is they messed up on one part of the equation. Just be honest about your intentions with the girl. Past that it's on her, because she knew what she was getting into. So does this make a "player" good now? If "Fuck boy xD" is the new bad guy?
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    Maybe it has been so long since I was a teenager but how can anybody miss a fuckboy. Everytime I see an example of a fuckboy, I see a guy singing "Fuckboy" to the tune of "Work" by Rhianna
  • pewdiepie_
    These days you can found fuckboy very easily. Girls beware of them. They will fuck you and get you into trouble. by the way I am not any of this. I am still a virgin. Why girls these days getting attracted fuckboy more n more.
  • DORIFUTO_KINGU
    It's pathetic to hate someone because they're different to you.

I HATE relationships. I hate whiney, irritating, hormonal piece of shit women. I hate the hypocrisy, the stupidity and the inequality that comes with dating a woman.

But I like sex. Therefore, fuckboy.

Maybe the solution here is for women to stop being whiney irritating hormonal pieces of shit.
  • Luvme66
    This... is so wrong... Fuckboys never get caught until they want to be. I have a very good friend of mine who is one.
    • nice for you but its not wrong. I know many many fuck boys as my entire school is full of them.

• Luvme66

Okay... its right but not totally... becz some of the things me you mentioned above... Were the characteristics of creepy guys who watch more of porn than actually talk to a girl.

• Luvme66

Also... teenagers can't be expected to be gentlemanly cz we are just not comfortable with the changes with our body yet.

• genericname85
    you know the purpose of a word is to describe a certain "thing" accurately to make a clear line between the word and another word.

now "Player" has exaclty the same meaning and the word already exist, making the expression "Fuck boy" not only sound stupid but it also takes away it´s purpose.

don´t use and promote stupid words, that have no proper definition that is clearly distinguishing from other words.
    • Players and Fuckboys are the same thing. Neither are good. Being a player seems to have a more positive connotation though. To some, it just means that you have game and get plenty of girls. Being a fuckboy usually has a much more negative connotation. They are those that use, reject, belittle, degrade, etc. Many of these Fuckboys are immature ( so are players but this is just meant speaking in terms of age that are usually associated with this stereotype). Maybe some find it cool to be a little man whore, showing off all the girls you've bagged or the pictures they sent you or calling them names because they rejected you. But it's not a good thing to us girls. We're calling them as we see them. If you don't want to be called a fuckboy, don't be one.

• @HglitterSpanix i am aware of the fact, that neither of the terms describe a prefered behavior :D

• Very true!

• singlebee
    Hahaha nice take :-D
    I am glad I am not a fuck boy... And that guy in the pic looks super gay..
  • CoolSky01
    well they're a fuckboy only if they let them fuck you really... there are decent guys who even though they are after sex will not desrespect you or make life hard for you, these "Fuckboys" are hot thats why women get with them then they critisize them... it doesn't work like that
  • Nene_1
    From that description, i've been speaking to a lot of FuckBoys lol. but I dont give them nothing.. im tired of them.
  • kellytheman
    I not one because I guess I am above the age but some of things u said I have done so I thank for pointing out a couple my flaws to make me sound like a fuckboy. I mean there not the really bad ones it just sometimes I get caught saying I love her but not meaning it. Not that I am cheating on her just I like her to stop nagging me.
  • hifromkai
    Thankyou for clarifying lol

Now I know what girls are always going on about when they say Fuck boy

My age group just call them sleazy pricks or in my particular town. Casey
  • bluenose1872
    I talked to you before and you said you were into girls. Why do you care? The way I see it young guys haven't got any emotional development or tact or charm or anything. Especially little fairys that show off their six packs at the drop of a hat. That's gay not manly. They play to their looks coz that's all they have. Stupid girls should be able to spot a clown like that a mile away. They always tell you how they're a great judge of character. If they want to fall into bed with a boy like that then it's their problem if he turns out to be shallow and rude.
  • ashley1996
    Completely just described most of my friends and exs.
  • Dred1614
    Definitely not one of those. A drunken one of those tried to fight me because I "was hitting on his girl" she was MY friend, and he'd been hitting on her the whole night. I refused to engage.
  • fueledbythc
    Hahaha. I know a fuck boy. He tries so hard to hit up girls and look all girly and shit. He also has like 2 friends that just put up with him. He also runs his mouth on people.
  • Noxifer626
    Thanks our Lord and Master Satan I'm not like that!
    Or I hope I'm not.
  • SaltyPotato
    Asif girls are exempt from your Iil hypothesis. There are plenty of hoes out there doing the same shit. The difference is guys don't bitch about it and screenshot smh.
  • SakuraCherryBlossoms
    This post is great! I've dealt with this before and this is all true. Except for the clothes part... but this was a great read.
  • JuicyBrain
    That first fuckboy looks like he is taking a serious shit.
  • joeb73
    every girl / lady should read this. there would be less question about it
  • BertMacklinFBI
    it's like fire and oxygen, can't have one without the other
  • Northeast106
    Sadly I never knew what fuckboy meant. I feel old now.
  • mntwins66
    Boy, having a douchebag for a brother sure helps in avoiding this kind of behavior!
  • HglitterSpanix
    Also how to spot a fuckboy: they're commenting how stupid this is, how it's not true, and how there are "fuckgirls" too.
    • guy532

Lets be real, there are wayyyyy wayyyyyyy more fuck girls than fuck boys, guys just don't complain about them. The very large majority of my female friends have had about 3 times the amount of sexual partners that most of my guy friends have. I know a lot more women that consistantly go out on dates just to have one night stands than I do guys. I've seen it first hand plenty of times and numbers don't lie. I only have two close guy friends that have as many sexual partners as the average of my average attractive female friends have (~35, in our mid 20's. Numbers don't lie sweety.

Sincerely,
      a guy who's only been with one girl (his current gf) and seriously doesn't give a shit about how many people someone has been with because it's frankly none of my business.

• guy532

also, I have only met 2 people that have more than 100 sexual partners , both are women

• GuyAdviceFromGuy
    Okay first off, all the skinny Cauasian guys in these pictures all look like major douche bags, the douche baggery in the pictures should be enough to convince you not to day them

Also, what the fuck is "we'd begin the sacrifice" what is that? what the fuck does that even mean? Is this guy not trying to get laid? Because that's what the response suggests, like he's either saying something that doesn't make sense to purposely confuse the girl, or he just can't pick up on the hint or both, that's the problem with you girls, you go for these tools and then wonder why you get hurt, you should find a guy whose unique, someone whose kinda nerdy, eccentric, has cool hobbies and has his own style, not these punk ass justin bieber look a likes whose only music collection is Skrillex and Charli XCX, I'm so heated by this question I'm going to go eat a waffle
    • she was joking to try and get him to back off.
      and are you okay? I don't want you to be so mad you choke on the waffle

• I already ate my waffle before you could comment on my opinion, please fact check first

• BullyDawg
    That is a far too common thing that hurts guys who want more in a relationship than just a quick encounter. Js
  • Bluefish
    Fuckboys must be the happiest and most fufilled men on the planet. so jealous lol. I would be happy to die a fuckboy
    • Too bad you ain't got the looks for it.

• Bluefish

@ShaeNielson. You don't need looks to be a fuckboy, you do though if you going to be a fuckgirl... hope you are blessed with the looks and you use it well for the 10 years you look young, unless you have crappy jeans then it could be way less than that :)

• Bluefish

@ShaeNielson. genes#

• Waffles731
    Okay so a fuckboy is just another term for douchbag?
    What was wrong with douchbag
  • Byakuyarko
    fuckbois and thots... If only people had the balls to have a few principles
  • Muhammad1999
    I think you can't judge a guy only by his pics that he's a fuck boy , if this was true , then im also a fuck boy lol , at least i have never used online dating apps
  • Polocrew
    Funny cos examples don't even lift, #stopfuxboyshaming
  • Prof_Don
    I am very much a non-fuckboy. ✌
  • Prince_teddy4u
    Helpful. Great survey. Like it. Then goodness, I'm not that much. Saved.
  • lowtheredie
    i think i loved this thread , really amazing conversation