Thank You G@G Members!

SweetHomicidalQueen

Thank You Gagers!

Thank You G@G Members!

(Get it? Cause it's GAG hehe)

I want to post something positive. So, I am going to talk about the GAG members I love and appreciate

having the friendships that I do. Now they won’t be in any specific order and I will try to mention every

person I can! If I didn't tag you specifically keep in mind that I may not know you well enough/at all or I'll post it in a second myTake.

@redeyemindtricks:

She is this amazing woman that I aspire to be like. She’s confident, intelligent, enjoys her work, and

loves her life. I don’t know what she looks like but that doesn’t mean she isn’t one of the most beautiful

women I know.

@WhatTheHellAmy:

She is a gorgeous young woman and she’s so carefree and sweet. She has a nice booty and gives no

fucks when I give too many. I love how my online wifey balances me out. Plus, she has all of my

preferences when it comes to how a woman looks.

@KDA20

(If anyone knows his new username can you please tag him?)

He is a very sweet and intelligent older gentleman, and very non-judgmental. He gives great advice and

is always understanding, but he gets a lot of shit on here. He’s honest but he’ll be nice about the truth.

@OrdinaryGentleman:

He’s a bit of an ass but he’s really funny and honest. I love the jokes he and I share, because I’m not

sharing any of my Nesquick with him. He’s someone you can rely on (in my opinion).

@SlightlyCrazy:

There’s so much to say about him. He’s very dorky but he’s super intelligent for a young man, talented,

sweet and funny. He’s helped me a lot whenever I’d be in a fit of depression and he’s always made me

feel like I really was a good person. He’s an amazing friend and someone you can always count on no

matter what’s going on in his life. He has someone not many people have-morals. And I love him like a

brother, he’s one of my best friends. (Don’t make jokes about #FriendZoned- our friendship isn’t like

that for him or me).

@TwoLips:

Jared is a fucking dork, and although I assumed he was a fuck boy at first he’s actually very nice. He is

smart too, and whenever he and I have a conversation it never leaves me bored.

@Yumix:

He's such a sweetheart and a bit of a perv, but he's a very nice person and a friend I never wanna lose.

@Alexious:

A cutie with a booty! He's so sweet and funny and our dorky sides match greatly. :) He's a friend from the beginning when I first got there and hopefully for a lot longer after GAG too.

@Xelebrum:

Oh my god I love this buddy <3 He's an adorable little dork (yes a lot of my friends are dorky) and he has the dankest of memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He's so sweet and a very nice person and loves animals so he's gonna help me choose the animals to adopt, if he likes it or not.

@teawrecks:

She's a beautiful lady and so interesting, I want to hang out with her and give her a hug. She's smart and a great friend. I imagine she's that #RideOrDie kinda friend.

@Noxifer626:

This adorable dork has the cutest little face I wanna squish and he's so sweet. He's sweeter than candy and he's so insecure when he has absolutely no reason to be. I love him like a brother and I just want to give him a hug.

Last but not least;

@Maxemeister:

He's a big ole bunny with a cute little nerd face and a great sense of humor. He's a very sweet little boy and so funny to talk to-especially on Skype when he's all awkward.

Thank You G@G Members!

I'm sorry if I left anyone out!

I just want to say thank you all for the friendship you've given me and how you all put up with my shit even though I'm a stubborn cunt sometimes and can really piss you off.

I wanna let you all know I appreciate you all so much <3

Everybody, tag a friend or friends that you appreciate!

Thank You G@G Members!
10
4

Most Helpful Guy

• YourFutureEx
    Thank You Gagers!
    (Get it? Cause it's GAG hehe)
    person I can! If I didn't tag you specifically keep in mind that I may not know you well enough/at all or I'll post it in a second opinion.

Redeyemindtricks - Fourth G@Ger ever I failed to defeat
    WhatTheHellAmy - This is what I say to her posts
    KDA20 - He has very good opinions. Wish he put spaces between paras. They look like long essays.
    OrdinaryGentleman - He's not a bit of ass, he's total ass.
    SlightlyCrazy - N/A
    TwoLips - Teen boy who learnt the art of fuckery so early.
    Yumix - Sometimes he makes me laugh
    Alexious - Want to play battlefield with him someday
    Xelebrum - Good boy
    Teawrecks - She has a bitch avatar on GAG but she's a nice person from inside.
    Noxifer626 - N/A
    Last but not least
    Maxemeister - Mah little bruh who has a bright future ahead if he didn't spoil all of his time here.

I'm sorry if I left anyone out!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• WhatTheHellAmy
    Awwww honey, that was soooo cute <3

You can count on me, I hope you know that, anything you want I'm here for you <3 thanks a lot for being such an intelligent and open minded young woman. I'm so glad I met you.

Also... you chat on skype! XD answer me lol
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

39