Sex Position Of The Week: The Head Rush

sexTake

Sex Position Of The Week: The Head Rush

Happy weekend! This week I'm challenging you to a position that's designed for the sexperts. Meet: The Head Rush. Though it may not look like the most passionate position for the love birds, but after some killer foreplay, you're going to love this acrobatic thrill!

Girls, start in a basic yoga Downward Dog and have your man lift you from behind. Balance yourself on your forearms as he holds you, deeply thrusting inside of you.

Balancing steady? Guys, reach around and play with her clit for extra stimulation to hit her peak.

If you can manage this position, you are in for a whirlwind of pleasure! Don't forget to share your reviews! xx #sexTake

Sex Position Of The Week: The Head Rush
17
6

Most Helpful Guys

• Prince_teddy4u
    I tried.
    My experience.
    1. Girls you too need to help yourself moving up and down with hands.
    2. Guys hold them very tightly but be careful don't just squeezed them.
    3. Guys, it'll be better if you bend backward a bit each time you thrust in.
    4. Guys, you really need good back, if it's paining, don't try this.
    5. Girls, you keep your hands flexible or else your palm will be paining till whole next day.
    Difficulty level : 80%
    Pleasure : undescribable
    Is this still revelant?
  • Chief16
    Why does almost all the positions you mention are possibly injurious to penises?
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• CHARismatic110
    Whatever happened to normal sex positions? When did being a flexible gymnast become a requirement for sex? Why is he so buff? *scratches head*
    Is this still revelant?
    • In my experience, the best position is both standing, in the bathtub, with her propping up one leg on the tub edge. As long as her leg doesn't get tired, the two have minimal effort supporting their own or each other's weight, and minimal resistance to penetration. And it's a good position for fondling, necking, and making out at the same time, so you maximize stimulation potential for both.

• Can't find the name of it for the life of me.

• I'd be worried about slipping.

• fauchelevent
    So we'd both be in A&E an hour after trying it, him with a broken dick and me with a concussion.
    Is this still revelant?
    • You mean adult and elderly nursing services? Fair enough. My thoughts gravitated to the TV network A&E. Man, that would be an awkward show, even for that network!

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

415
  • bluenose1872
    The people who make these things up make you wonder if they've ever had sex. Who could be bothered with acrobatics like that and risk a snapped picker when you can perfectly comfortably lie on top of her in bed and go all night long without getting tired. I'm adventurous but common sense is a big part of me
  • Octavius
    Sorry but that just looks like a broken penis waiting to happen. Nothing is worth breaking your penis over. Not even (gasp) sex.
  • John_Doesnt
    Everyone of your positions assume that people are gymnasts or willing to risk personal injury just to try a new position. Not every couple can contort to those positions. Besides my current girlfriend has a large chest and these special positions are not needed.
  • neoagent1
    That looks like a reverse piledriver. I don't think that will be on my list of things to try in the bedroom.
  • ManOnFire
    Nooooooooope. Seen this one before. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • QbanLove
    Wtf I'll fall and bust my head.
  • YourFutureEx
    My girl is no Rey Mysterio
  • ranachand
    Only for yoga instructer , every man can o find her
  • inlovewithfreedom
    i have never done it... this is on my bucket list :)
  • Waffles731
    Holy fucking shit that looks incredibly unpleasant
  • thewanderingme
    geez! the guy in this one is way too beafy.
  • WombRaider
    Only a woman could think of this position.
  • Alan180188
    definitely trying it !
  • abc--123
    How is this even possible?
  • Anonymous
    O_o!
    I think I will pass.
  • Anonymous
    i can't imagine how that would even work.
  • Anonymous
    It is hard and difficult
  • Anonymous
    nice
  • Anonymous
    Oh man! I REALLY want to date a yoga instructor! :D