Fat Bottomed Girls...

SweetHomicidalQueen

...Make the rockin' world go round.

As a lot of you know, I'm not straight. In fact, I'd prefer to date a female than a male, and womens bodies are a lot more attractive to me than males. (Not all but just a preference).

Here's why I love girls butts and my thoughts on them.

Fat Bottomed Girls...

They're easier to look at.

Girls always know when a guy is looking at her tits and they can get caught. But if you're behind them, then usually she can't blame you for looking at her ass if you have a good excuse!

More pleasing to the eye.

I think asses look better in general. Plus, you can work out to get a better butt. You can't work out to grow some titties!

Fat Bottomed Girls...

(Usually) bigger thighs.

When a girl has a big butt, she usually has bigger thighs. That means if she's on the toilet while texting then her thighs will catch her phone if she drops it! Plus, thicker thighs mean better ear muffs ;)

I think girls butts (and guys) are amazing all aROUND haha. Sure boobs are nice but I'd rather see a jiggly butt than some DDs.

Also, butts look AMAZING in almost anything, my favorites are sundresses! Mph.

Tits usually need something to help show off their size unless they're very large.

Fat Bottomed Girls...

Fat Bottomed Girls...
43
22

Most Helpful Guy

• MrOracle
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Hey I was just a skinny lad
    Never knew no good from bad
    But I knew life before I left my nursery - huh
    Left alone with big fat Fanny
    She was such a naughty nanny
    Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me!
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• 4465loveyou5577
    I'm straight but I still love girls butts. I mean a guys toned butt is sexy AF but a girls' behind is just so round, jiggly and fun to play with XD
    https://i.imgur.com/Xa0VaXW.gif
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2142
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    I only answered a question a while ago about types and I mentioned that I am constantly surprised by who I am attracted to. I basically talked about how my mind might logically say I like certain personalities and another part of my body lower down would say I liked certain looks but I finished off with this.
    "The heart/soul is the most misunderstood, most complicated thing in the human body which is why it is also the most magnificent thing in the body. I gave up trying to work it out a long time ago preferring to go surprise me. I don't know (IF/WHEN) I will fall for someone again, what they will be like? Let's face it, life is complicated enough without adding to it. Let's be positive, if you fall in love with them and they you, they will be the most beautiful looking and have the most amazing personality (well to you anyway but that is all that counts) in this instance beauty and personality is in the eye of the beholder".
    So with that said I never stick to a type if you made me only give one answer I would have to pick a small, fit butt. So in praise of the small fit butt
    bcostencmn2170.files.wordpress.com/.../lululemon.jpg
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing
    toddbarrettswimwear.com/.../...20logo%20bottom.jpg
  • AleDeEurope
    "Plus, thicker thighs mean better ear muffs" and this is why I support the #teamthickthighs.

I'm a booty guy. Boobs are cool and all, but a nice butt is... I don't know how to describe it, but cuddling with your girl and slipping your hand to grab her booty, feels amazing. And grabbing it while a hot make out session is even better.
  • broadsword
    Ass desire has all ways perplexed us a little. We know to us guys it's very feminine and sensual. Those extra womanly curves soft yet firm look and feel sensational but why are we so drawn to them.
    He the real reason why. You will of seen me posting on the origins of many things sexual well girls butts are actually very simply to explain. When we look at the opposite sex. We are sent back to our earliest primeval animalistic thoughts.
    Big butts mean wider hips and wider hips mean easier births of babies. What man wants to loose his woman whilst she's giving birth tobtheirkchild.
    This was a huge issue for mankind 200 years ago and back into our evolvement through history. Childbirth was the most dangerous time in her life for a woman.
    Infant and most her mortality rates were ridiculous.
    When we look at each other for this service first few minutes what we are doling is looking at a mate and thinking they will give good healthy off spring. That's what sexual desire is.
    In a woman ass men see wider hips so a bigger pelvic opening to allow easy birth.
  • Chief16
  • fauchelevent
    Dude, my big ass is like the best thing. The only problem with having a big butt is that I can't wear skirts or dresses as short as I like because it all pulls up at the back :(
    • same here! on websites like forever 21 they're like "this model is 5'9" and wearing a size small" and i'm like "then why does it cover her butt better than mine? oh right, mine is huge and hikes up the dress" -_- lol

• I was wearing a mid-thigh length skirt to school one day and my skirt flipped up when I was walking (and it stayed) and I flashed the entire class my ass lol

• zombiebabe

i know that feel :'(

• Queen_naki5
    I never thought that I had a 'nice' ass or big butt until my ex and several other guys told me so. I'm not fishing for compliments, we just view ourselves differently than other people. For all the girls who say that they don't have a 'big butt', it's nothing that a pair of leggings and wedges can't fix...
  • YourFutureEx
  • CheerGirl38139
  • EnglishArtsteacher
    Ever since I was about ten years old, I have been obsessed with big butts on girls. I remember as a Sixth grader, I already noticed some of my female peers-Even at the early ages of eleven, and twelve-Were developing big butts. To this day, I stare at girls butts wherever I go, and I will literally follow a girl around if she has a nice, big butt.

Awesome MyTake!
  • Jxpxtxr
    Funny take but as someone with an average sized butt for my body (and content with it!!) I don't really follow or understand how this whole "huge butt"-trend even became popular but to each their own I guess :D
    • It's not trend. It's natural.

• You might think it's 'average', but to a horny guy it's probably above average. It honestly depends on what you wear too.

• Pampered

@YourFutureEx It is a trend. Big boobs used to be the thing but now its big butts. It changes all the time.. just look at beauty throughout time and see what men used to find attractive compared to now.

• ncannon18
    Man, it's a blessing for me to being male because females' asses always attracts guys' attention. As for me, I've been an assman who worships big asses for many year & just have to say that they've always mesmerized me. I love big butts & cannot lie about that.
  • Titanic1912
  • Clovy_Ree
    You are my first person I'll be stalk-following here
    This was fun to read, that last picture especially!
  • Sunflower19
    Lol the only thing that sucks about having a big butt is that when you wear skirts or dresses it goes up in the back 😔 the struggle...
    • dinu12345

What about when you wear boot-cut jeans

• I know.-.
      Or when you're walking and can feel it jiggling, it gets quite annoying

• dinu12345

I love to see you girls in too tight pants and jeans... the wrinkles at butt and crotch.. wow

• chintita
    i always appreciate nice asses too even if i'm straight, although kim k, nicki style asses look awkward as hell in pants haha i like a #phatassbutnottoophat
  • SarahsSummer
  • JuicyBrain
    Am I the only one who is equally obsessed by any woman's body parts? I just love them all. I don't care if it's her elbow, the nook of her neck or her toes. I just want to kiss it, slap it, lick it or nibble on it.
  • crissyita
    first of all you have to think about your health... my butt was quite large too... I had to lose almost 30 lb because I started to suffer from lbl, do you know?
    so my doctor said to try to lose some weight because it is one of the cause that induce a woman to suffer from lbl.
  • mrfoox
    Yesss agreed! I prefer females as well, and honestly I love butts in general, but big butts is great! 👌👌 good stuff 10/10
  • rgb008
    I never paid attention to my butt until my boyfriend kept telling me how much he loves it. And he used to be a boob man before he met me… lmao
    It used to be so flat when I was young! haha
    • "And he used to be a boob man before he met me…"

waaaatttt that makes no sense tho... because it's YOU

no, really, I don't get it.

is this like, "oh, he was a boob man, but, now that he's unlocked the highest level achievement on THAT game [= you]... now he's playing the ass-man game?"
      lol

but srsly tho.

• Cerenityy
    Fat asses are just nasty to me. Nothing beats a toned, proportional booty on a toned female.
  • KRIEL55
    oh hell yeah! im as straight as it gets, but if i see a girl with a nice big ass, i have to stop and stare
  • IceEverest
    I have big bubble ass but you are into girls... sorry lol.
  • Squall17
    Those women in the pics none of them natural I believe I prefer when they have a natural shaped bottom starting from the waist.
  • Paco78
    I think u successfully channeled Sir Mix-A-Lot! Bravo to the booty!!
  • SakuraChii
    I think it does add to the whole figure greatly and can balance everything out.
  • BuchitaBuchys
    I think big boobs look better than big butts. But the absence of ass definitely looks worse than the absence of tits lol

I have a booty, but small boobs. What sucks is being petite because I can never fit into "small" skirts, shorts, etc. So I have to get medium or large, and hem/shorten it only in the front because I need the extra fabric on back to cover my butt! Lol and a belt, even though I hate them, because it fits loose around the waist/hips whatever.

The leg thing is so true! These thick thighs have saved my phone so many times! Lol

I still prefer big boobs though, they look nice in almost anything.
  • pooper89
    " That means if she's on the toilet while texting then her thighs will catch her phone if she drops it! "

um... lol ok
  • The_Dude_1
    All hail the booty, man it's good to be a guy, I got so many booties to look at😍
  • NotTheFBI
    AWWWYEAH now you speaking my language lol :P
    But yes I like a girl who has some junk in tha' trunk :D
  • zombiebabe
    having ass is alright... until you realize that short skirts/dresses fit weird af :/
  • BigBlack615
    Amen to that meme haha. That and pantie wedgies OMG.
  • godfatherfan
    I am just not an ass guy. Not sure why people think it is a thing... but whatever does it for you.
  • Yumix
    short but there is not much more to say about asses. they are fucking amazing and I love the <3
  • Maxemeister
    Definitely a reason to show them off more, ladies :P
  • ranachand
    Big butt looks good but girls having thin thighs gives good orgasom, cos dick reach deep inside easily
  • blondfrog
    Lol the first ass picture I call mcdonalds ass lol still sexy though.
  • cinderelli
    now I am sad cuz I don't have a big butt.. :( :(
    • It doesn't have to be big, it's also very good if it's a nice shape or toned, or just jiggly/squishy in general. I don't discriminate ahah

• cinderelli

it's not too flat.. but not that big either.. I am a thin girl so can't expect a big black booty.. :/ (this is a compliment people.. not a racist comment.. )

• There's a quality in everything.

• Prince_teddy4u
    You're making me on... What a great Revelation of booty.
  • Decentguy
    the meme you put in the end, lmao.
  • lonelyoldboy
    I just want to touch one before I die!! T-T
    • This is no life to live. I'm tortured every day by the sight of beautiful butts that I'll never get to touch. I need help. Sweet Homicidal Queen, help me!

• hah well you're not gonna touch mine

• I know x_x

• DarkHumorRUs
    I like cute butts more than phat asses.
  • Littlett25
    Lmao at the last pic!
  • OrdinaryGentleman
    Annnnnnd hell yea
  • Brokenheartedx
    it used to
    • Be *does my bum look big in this* now it's *does my bum look small* weird how things change... lol

But yeah a nice pert rounded bum shape looks better than a flat bum

This site keeps jumping about I end up not finishing my take

• John_Doesnt
    Most of those look photoshopped.
  • MoonlitSonata
    You make the rockin' world go round...
  • Alan180188
    hell yah!! buttts butts oh boy buutttsss...
  • vekin
    what a funny mytake