Sex Position Of The Week: Prone Bone

sexTake

Sex Position Of The Week: Prone Bone

Oh hey, hot stuff. Hope you enjoyed last week’s Head Rush! Ready to sex up the weekend with a new position? Take a cue from Mia Rose (read all about the ex-pornstar-turned-gamer here) and try one of her favorites: Prone Bone.

Lay flat on your belly with a pillow under your hips and your legs straight back, while your guy slides in from behind and pumps the pleasure. The super tight fit creates killer friction as you both climb a powerful peak of megasensation.

Looking to up the ante guys? Kiss her neck as you thrust from behind for full body tingles. Trust me, this is one orgasm to leave you breathless.

Give it a whirl and report back after. #sexTake

… Until next week! xx

Sex Position Of The Week: Prone Bone
51
27

Most Helpful Guys

• MrOracle
    This is a slight variation of "Jockey", which is where there is no pillow and her legs are straight - she just tilts her pelvis back to allow entry.

There is also the "wishbone" variation, where she spreads her legs straight but wide.

These positions have several attributes to recommend them:

- they're receiver-submissive
    - they allow her to play with her clit
    - the angle is excellent for G-spot stimulation
    - they're also great for anal
    Is this still revelant?
  • Mesonfielde
    A simple yet efficient solution. Enables good angle, looks good.

One time I opened the door while my sister was going at it with some guy this is exactly what they were doing, so it definitely has conceptual appeal with empirical evidence to validate its efficiency.

Yes, really. Shush. Never knew its name though.
    Is this still revelant?
    • She was going at it, "with some guy". Great.

• @Homebakedcookies Well technically I know exactly who it was but that's irrelevant for the story.

• You weren't disturbed at walking in on your sister? Lol

Most Helpful Girls

• GiftShop
    I did this position a few days ago!
    My husband was kinds just playing around with me while I lay on my stomach and I got turned on.
    Don't know how we got to it, but I remember just saying "this is a sex position ya know" I think he was a little surprised and voila bomb sex
    Is this still revelant?
    • You DO realize that you could be in any humanly possible position and say those same words to a guy and "voila bomb sex!" lol!

• Tiz' funny, yet realize that it, too, is truth! Doth thou doubt me? Try to place yourself in the most obnoxious or seemingly displeasing of contortions and then merely speakith the same utterances as before... If you don't spawn intimidate sexual-relations, then I will gladly conceded defeat!

(... and I don't know why I tried to talk in Biblical-like wording or whateve', but I just do whatever the mood brings about!) :)

• LaurenGrace
    I love this one.. even better is tp spread just one leg wide and he straddles the other leg and can pump a bit faster and still hits the same spots and os still a supertight fit
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jersey2

I am going to try that out! Thanks.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2549
  • vishna
    I love this position just slightly modified with him closer to me with his legs extended. It feels sooooo good.

:3 first time on GaG today, oh I see what's going on :3 heehee

I love this position, it makes my penis feel so good :3 I have a penis.
  • SoulGirl
    This is my favourite position. Especially when he's forcing my head down or pulling my hair while at it.
  • YourFutureEx
    AKA Forking (or Snake) right? It was my favourite position when I was 6-7. I still like it. Good for G-Spot as I heard.

Now I'm clear that you're an admin/staff member.
    "Take a cue from Mia Rose (read all about the ex-pornstar-turned-gamer here) and try one of her favorites: Prone Bone."
  • normalice
    it's alright. I like the feeling of mushing up against her butt with every thrust, but it's kind of annoying to not be able to use my hand because I have to hold myself up. Sometimes I can get away with just lying down on her, and that's sexy, because I can bite her neck and such, but I can't really reach the back of her butt in this position, so it's kind of a let-down. Also, the mushing against her butt thing just makes me want anal, which most girls aren't into..
  • BertMacklinFBI
    i wonder how the admin community feels about minors being able to see all of this "sexually explicit material"

doesn't count if its a mytake right? lol its all good, they'll know exactly how to do with these detail to detail instructions :P
    • Even if minors weren't invited, all they’d have to do is lie abut their age during sign-up
      #teachemyoung lol

• @NewBornElder so true lol

• Rawrzz

Minors can see men get brutally murdered on *youtube*. I'm talking shotgunned, decapitated, cut open, blood everywhere, shot in the neck bleeding out saying "help me help me it hurts". On *youtube*. Hell, I saw a youtube video of a chick eating her own menstrual blood. Even ignoring all the blood and sex and horror movies hollywood throws out; or the fact that like 50% of kids are already actively fucking.

The internet is not a place where everyone must curb their behavior for minors. The internet is a place where parents need to restrict their children's access to various sites. If the parents fuck up or don't care, then that's not the internet's fault--it's the parents'.

Ultimately, the internet is a collection of humanity. It's a wide, collective representation of humanity. They will learn it sooner or later, anyway.

• BuchitaBuchys
    I gotta stop reading this while I'm single!

*fans myself*
    • I've tried, if you figure out a way- please let me know. Lol

• GFEDATY

Why stop me time is fantasic!

• ConsultantIsBack
    Oh yeah i love this one!!! finished off with this recently actually
    • MrLi0n

Bro we need to tag team someone πŸ€” A Competitor from the gym πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

• @MrLi0n hahahaha k sounds good

• creative94
    Well this is a great position. The prone bone and doggy style are the most things that most females use. It quick it's hit that spot constantly.
  • mooky06
    If I could upvote this a million times. I would.
    @cavmanier
    • ... And if I could have a year long orgasm, I would. Unfortunately, we both can only wish! :(

• NJ_Casanova
    That one works for me ;-) With her legs together it shortens up how much she gets. I can be more aggressive with less of a chance of hurting he, r which usually happens in Doggy.
  • Summerjonee
    I'm the most virginest virgin, but I love this postion.
    • I didn't know there were virginer virgins than others, but I guess if there can be such a thing as extra-virgin olive oil, then I'm sure your right!

• @smell-my-fingers lmaooo. πŸ˜‚ yes call me extra virgin olive oil.

• Aughhhh... Don't cry, Olive! I didn't notice you were only 14-years old when I made the remark! There's nothing wrong with that, no matter what your reasoning is (e. g. religious, too young, it just hasn't happened yet). I'd prefer to here someone lost their virginity in their late teens to those that do when they are like 10-11! You know?

• theus
    I love this position. It's not my favorite position. I like woman on top more. However a woman's vagina is incredibly tight in this position. You can very intense orgasms with the right woman.
  • Mustachekitteh
    Wouldn't that hurt your face due to being pressed into the floor at some point?
    • I don't think so, since your pretty much being pushed forward more than down. But if it does, then just get up off the floor or concrete sidewalk you are doing it and head for a softer surface! ;) perhaps a bed would do (I know..."Boring!", sex in bed!)

• @smell-my-fingers That position also doesn't look boob friendly. Even if your laying flat on a soft mattress, that can cause your boobs pain.

• I could totally see that, Mustachekitteh. Especially for the bigger-boobed amongst us! But there is a little bit of a triangular space between the pillow and the body where the boobies do have a little extra room to roam!

In any event, I honestly (thinking completely about "her", and not "myself") think that the worst case scenario is that it is like laying on your stomach for a chick (with her breasts, and whatnot). So if that is a problem for someone then I definitely agree 100%! If not, I see a little less of gravity's effect of girlie-to-bed due to the pillow-space, if you examine the rather sensual drawing (above in the OP), hopefully, you'll see what I mean! But if your not comfortable laying with your anatomically ventral-side down against the bed, then the push-pull motion might aggravate the bosoms of such a delightful woman, and anyone in their right might would convey this to their male partner, who if in his right mind would change positions! Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy!

• Jennifer2048
    Use this one quite often. I like it and he does too...
    • GFEDATY

I use it too but with a dildo, either by myself or with a friend!

• Surrealluv
    This position feels good, but once you get into it the pillow have to go its makes it hard to play with yourself.
  • WhiteSteve
    There's pretty much nothing in life as pleasurable as getting laid down flat and straight up roger'd👍👍 Floods my basement every time🌊
  • aliceinwonderland69
    That's my fav to cum from the inside. It's enough to make me miss sex!
    • Were exactly did sex go? You know it's out there, hiding... So go find it!

• MarauderW
    This is our favorite position, makes her mad with lust when I bite her neck and pin her hands to the bed.

• clampfan101
    Is there somewhere I could find a list of every sex positions? Just names I could copy and look up would work if needed.
    I just want to know them all because everyone my age but me seem to know most positions. I know almost none.
    • Badgirlsbible. com

• Poppykate

Many poster websites have a poster of sex positions. Maybe something to have on the back of your bedroom door? Knew a lot of people at uni who had one. Now there are apps!
      encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• @AsianFlower Awesome! Thank you! 😊
      Is there a same sex version? I've heard of les position names, that I don't understand the exact meaning of. ^^;

• AnayaWilliams
    It looks like a good position but it also looks very painful
  • farscryer0
    Fun position, but let me add that for guys, having your arm underneath hers so you can play with breasts, clit, or neck is an added bonus.

You don't get near as much freedom, movement wise, but you do get a degree of closeness that can prove useful with you're willing to "listen" to her body. Added ability to manipulate nearly all the erogenous zones, notwithstanding.

Another tip: Place your off-hand, "bracing hand" near the hips or the shoulders (close to the neck). Ladies, y'all can explain why.
  • RedThread
    This woman gives this 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 and
    👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

There's nothing better in my opinion.
  • Andre_it
    Best position ever to me ;) i always do it, but not only anal
  • pdqsailor
    This one by FAR is our favourite rear entry position and a special treat.
  • smell-my-fingers
    This is an awesome and hot position (to preform and/or watch) if she likes it deep. Not always ideal if she doesn't get off as much (or at all) from vaginal sex. While, yes, there is the somewhat 'reach-around clitoral stimulation' method, as was mentioned, it's not exactly the easiest thing to contort yourselves to accomplish 'effectively' often times. The portion of chicks that get off primarily from clitoral stimulation (which seems to be roughly about 50% in my experience) might not enjoy this position quite as much.
  • 2tall2handle
    That's a very fun and hot position. Makes for great orgasms for both parties involved. Love it every-time.
  • carlitoswayy
    I ACTUALLY DID THIS TODAY!!! OH MY GOD BEST SEX EVER!!!
  • Hellboy71
    Definitely one of the many variations on this position that I like.
  • Sexualchrist
    It's already my favourite position. After she cums I like to swap holes and finish in her arse
  • GreatnessRevamped
    Great position, especially when done on a big booty chick!!
  • PizzaGuy22
    This is called the "my mom wanted to be a grandma anyway" position
  • Goldie757
    I love this position. 😍😍😍
  • COCOCHANEL
    from the back positions hurt too much i've never been able to receive it
    • I find this to be very good for girls who have a hard time like you. I would recommend removing the pillow and then you have WAY more control. Lemme know if that helps.

Mia Rose

• Coco, is that because it goes to deep?

• COCOCHANEL

@missmiarose thank you for the tip i don't know if i'm at the wrong angle or what. the few times i've tried the guy positioned me so one would think it would be ok since other people do it easily. actually i've never tried it with the pillow. i'm not sure why but it's the pain is quite extreme.

@FrostyFlame it doesn't even get all the way in so i don't know tbh

• lovetoolik
    Love this one. It's a good finisher you can get deep.
  • Drooogie4
    This ones my favorite, hands down.
    • Hands up, hands down, or hands tied behind her back,... It's always a nice position!

• hatefps
    Wow that's a great position, so I can feel her ass with that way. Can we try it with you?
  • iFarted
    Dick too short, can't get pass the cheeks
  • Bpaesome
    I need someone with a great Virginia, suck my dick and will let me play with their boobs
  • Tiger288
    Yea i been there before it feel really good against her booty feel like pillows
  • abc--123
    This is a good position you can really rock back and forth on her ass
  • ranachand
    Ohh, wht a nice position, I mostly end sex session with this position
  • QbanLove
    I love it
  • GFEDATY
    This would feel soooooooo goooooood!
    • Imaguy11

Let's try it! Haha

• pierre7i

It does, it's absolutely gives the best sexual. pleasure ever, not just the orgasms (which are sensational) but the physical feelings during the sexual coupling/thrusting are beautiful -- and I love that I can finger/thumb massage her butt cheeks & butt whilst I'm thrusting inside her

@GFEDATY, and any girl reading this, you so must try it, believe me it'll become a favourite for you too

• Grace_Rdz
    Hot. Damn. This one's amazing to me
  • Humping_Tornadoes
    Prone Bone? More like Pro Boner. Amirite guys? lol
  • Amber_Grey
    I love this position, especially when he spanks me
  • Bards
    Ayyyee noice
  • skinningk20
    I should try it next time...
  • Waffles731
    Now I have to do push-ups when I have sex?
  • WantAnswersNow
    I use this position during Anal