The Problems With Having A Large Butt Along With Small Breasts

SweetHomicidalQueen

I am a tiny person, but I have a nice sized booty for a girl my size, yet I'm only a 36B and it's difficult.

The problems with having a large butt along with small breasts.

Dresses?

Forget about it. It's too tight by my hips and my butt but too loose around my breasts.

V-neck shirts?

I need a padded bra and maybe even an under shirt to make my breasts look okay.

Skirts and shorts?

They will rise up my butt while shirts will never fit 100% right because of my small breasts but very padded bras.

The teasing.

I'll get teased for being flat chested or for having a huge ass (yes my friends say "omg jade your huge ass almost did _____")

Self esteem.

The only time I like how I look is when my butt looks amazing in pants and on the rare occasions my breasts do too.

Lingerie.

Lingerie will most likely never fit someone with my body correctly. They're mostly made for large breasted, skinny girls with nice butts. If someone with my breast size wore lingerie like below, our boobs would look non-existant, they wouldn't be pushed up. (And that's another problem, push up bras don't help if there's nothing to push up)

36
27

Most Helpful Guy

• ricky_88
    I've always preferred small boobs. But saying that, 36B is not small. Do not worry about it. You are fine as it is.

Some guys like large butts, some guys like small boobs. Some guys like both, and they will be attracted to you immediately because of that.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• teawrecks
    I'd rather have small boobs and a big butt than big boobs and no butt girlllll
    Is this still revelant?
    • but why
      it's not fun

• I agree with you. How tall are you? A big Ass is sexy anyways.

• @teawrecks I totally agree I don't have much of a butt either. Some people are just lucky I guess but me, not so much. My mom didn't give it to me.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2635
  • Hannah591
    I feel your pain! I just buy a size smaller but in a stretchy material. All my jeans and dresses are now stretchy, they now fit much better. You've got to work out what's best for you.

My ass knocked someone's drink off a table recently. :I
    • 0112358

Seeing that, I'd feel thirsty.

• Lmao good job.
      I sat on a desk and my ass took up the entire space (like a regular sized desk)

• Are those your real teeth?

• Red_Arrow
    I don't understand you. In a comment you mention having an ex, and then that you have never been on a date. Don't see how you can never go on a date and have an ex. And you have a very attractive face, and your bust is the size that many of us guys prefer. And for many of us Butt is not a big deal. So right now you are very attractive and you have years of growing yet, too.

Because of your age I will stop right there. Just realize you are very attractive.
    • Dating someone is different than going on a date with someone.

• and thanks

• Red_Arrow

Adding "ing" to a word means to do an action repetitively. Such as hop and hoping. The Urban Dictionary Definition of dating is "to be in the early stages of a relationship where they go out on dates to find out what each other is like, as a prelude to actually being a fully fledged couple."

So what do those two words mean to you?

• TheAngryBanana
    trust me there are guys who love buts more than boobs me being one of them and well wil pay plenteyof positive attention to women who have nice buts

which would look something like this :
    gifsec.com/.../GIF-Eye-of-sauron.gif?gs=a

• Cloud91218
    You've just explained the struggle of my life. Honestly you have. I have small boobs , but a big butt. I hate wearing bikini tops because I look flat chested and trying to make my boobs look half decent is a bitch. But my butt refuses to let me wear nice skirts or pants that actually fit my waist. It's like the only thing my pants are hanging on to is my butt. Trying to wear a belt really no point because it looks all mangled around the waist.
  • Mimi_8
    I'm pretty sure that's a pear body type? And I think those are hot so flaunt what you got. You have the best of both worlds you know? Looking petite but on the other hand curvy.
    • I don't view it as being curvy, I don't like it. And it is a pear shape body

• Mimi_8

Well you have two options: hate your body and have low self esteem. Or learn to accept the body you have and love it because that's what you have to work with. Everyone has things they don't like about themselves but nobodys perfect... I gotta work ittttttt lol ;)

• heywhisper
    I'm shapely ( big butt and small breasts and large hips) to be specific 36 B, 40 inch hips and a 25 inch waist. no guy has ever complained about my proportions! sure my family and friends tease me about my small boobs but it's all in fun. If any guy says anything bad about you kick him to the curb. Love your body! it's the only one you'll ever have.
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    I can't remember who wrote it but I think it was a take about large boobs and she wrote in the last sentence "There are pros and cons associated with every bodyshape".
    I have no miracle cures keep experimenting and researching fashion advice for your body shape maybe eventually you will find a style that suits you. The teasing and self esteem, you know what I never met anybody who honestly said they were totally happy with how they look so essentially to a degree we are all in the same boat.
  • Maxemeister
    U might be shocked but I feel u on the big butt thing. Lol except for lingerie, dresses, making fun and skirts, indeed there are cons to me actually having a large, round butt

:'(
    • I wanna see your booty

• Nope sorry only 2 people and 2 non-human mammals can see my bootay

• ... bruh

• lucky1988
    I'm pretty athletic and have a pear shape... almost all the fat on my body is in my thighs and butt. 36B is not small. Try having being a 32A. I feel so self consious after reading this
    • Nothing to feel self conscious about... I am a butt guy, my wife has a "10" for an ass, and I can't keep my hands off her. Hint: Not all men are boob crazy, some of us belong to an entirely different religion.

• Aw I didn't mean to make you self conscious :( Im sorry.

• fauchelevent
    The lingerie thing happened to me recently. The bra part of the outfit was like two cups too big and the rest fit perfectly, that sucked cause then it's like '... I wasted so much money on this, damn' 😋
  • jjmarvin
    I don't really think there's a perfect girl template. I mean there is on TV but i don't know anybody who doesn't make exceptions. I've battled bulemia, binge eating and cutting because of my body insecurities, but I've reached the point now that i realize a girl who cared about me wouldn't leave me because of it. I'm also trying to learn to love and respect myself, which is much harder.
  • FutterwackenMcSappin
    Awwww, you poor thing. :(
    I'll bet you've never been waved to the beginning of the line and let in free to the club. And no one will ever hold a door for you. And getting a cab has to be the absolute worst in the summertime. Oh! And let's not forget how totally negligent men can be; you probably don't get a polite greeting all day long. No one probably ever ask for your number either, huh? Offers for dinner dates? To pay your way into a venue? Always paying for your own drinks? Lacking friends with expensive toys?
    I guess we all have our crosses to bear, huh?
    • No I haven't.
      Nope I haven't, I'm usually the one holding doors open for everybody.
      I've never used a cab.
      People usually ignore me so no, no polite greetings!
      People only ask for my number when they've been dared to. (I hear it happen cause they're idiot guys)
      Never been on a date.
      All of my friends are poor like me.

Yea I really do have my own cross to bear, but I'm sure mines a lot more serious than any YOU have to deal with if you have such a negative view on girls.
      Bullied my entire life up till 10th grade, my dad beat me and caused me to be suicidal. My ex broke my heart.
      But thanks for stereotyping and assuming when EVERYTHING you've stated was 100% wrong!

@redeyemindtricks I'm sure you'll have a lot to say about this.

• Heh I actually don't have much to say, other than that commenters should really double-check posters' ages. Ffs.

LOL

Oh, and, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT WITH THE INTERNET AND HOLDING DOORS?
      Like, really? REALLY?

I've lived ALL OVER THE ENTIRE WORLD, and, pretty much everywhere I've lived... people have held doors open for... people.

I mean, the way people on the internet talk, you'd think that men get doors randomly slammed in their faces all the time by spiteful women, even when they're carrying precarious armfuls of fragile items. Lol. Nope -- never seen it happen.
      I mean, even my 5-year-old already got that memo. If someone's clearly heading toward the door... you hold it, as a matter of courtesy. How hard is that?

Finally, I've NEVER accepted dates where the full freight was paid by the dude, because... uh, nope. Fuck all that, with expectations and shit. Nope. Just takes ALL the sexy right out of it, right up front.

• ..." She said sarcastically knowing he was taking her every typed letter of her answer for the insanely hypocritical bullsh*t (not to mention outright lie) it is.
      Go sell ketchup popsicles to Inuits in white sealskin gloves in July. You'll have better luck with them before anyone else believes a person with a body like that has the kind lackluster social life you claim she does.

• fondue
    Flared out skirts and a line dresses.
    I have no chest and I wear vline shirts anyways - the lack of cleavage adds a little more to my neckline. I have a bandeau and those are way more comfortable than a bra.
    Smaller torso flaring out into wider hips just looks so much better than largo torso tapering into a narrow lower half.
    It's also easier to get a defined waist (not sure how true that is for everyone else tho).
  • CoolSky01
    well... honestly no one even cares cause two boobs and an ass are enough for most men , if you're ass is good thats even better so i can honestly say that no guy even thinks about giving a shit about what you're talking about
  • Socialrealist
    Asses were never naturally attractive in the first place, titties are. The whole ass thing was started by black men who tried hard to make the world see that their women are "beautiful". Too bad it didn't work, never will.
    • Nope.

• Paco78

Sorry, bro, I'm Mexican, and I love me some booty! My girlfriend has a heart-shaped booty to die for, my ex-wife had DDs, and I wouldn't trade in the butt cheeks for the titties any day of the week! Refer to Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby got Back" song, nuff said!

• Actually, asses were originally attractive.. many many many years ago humans didn't have permanently prominent breasts. We were like other animals whose breasts swelled just when breastfeeding.

Back in those days hundreds of thousands of years ago, a woman's ass IS what attracted a man, and that was about it. But as we developed mentally and emotionally breasts developed because, at least in theory, it encouraged face to face copulation, thus making emotional bonds during sex.

So, yeah. Asses were "in" since literally forever.

Secondly, you're shamelessly racIst aren't you?
      Women of all races are beautiful. Even if you don't care for ass or black women, that doesn't mean the rest of us feel the same way. Actually having a nice ass is more coveted than big breasts at this time. Prior to this breasts were "in." Society goes back and forth like that all the time.

• btbc92
    It's best to just work with what you have. In that situation it is better to just shape the buttocks, and keep yourself at a healthy weight to manage your size. I have seen plenty of women who have that problem and is very overweight. It doesn't help.
  • BiscuitesSwag
    Porblems with clothing happens to any girl which isn't ruler shaped. 😂
    But this was interesting to read, to see the other side of the story as well. ^·^
  • luvstoned4him
    Yes! I share the same woes. Everything fits snug around the butt and hips but my 32B's are non existent.
  • Liveyyy
    That girl in the white dress. She's like the perfect amount of thick😍😍 I love it
  • Wulfila
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

People don't realize how good they've got it...
  • Felinegirl
    36B is okay especially when you're skinny. Im a 38A with a big butt, that's even worse. Luckily not all guys mind but Id love to be a B
  • skykidx1
    Everyone here is right you know. by the way I use to date someone who had no ass but a good pair of breast. but I loved her for her so to be her body was perfect and I would have changed a thing about her.
  • Denisetyb
    There's nothing wrong with it like jay-lo her body is hot. Its better then bitches with big ugly saggy boobs eww. How about guys with a small dick no all these sites just critize women wow. Like those porn stars that get bigger tits that's not cute that's nasty and ugly
  • Tdieseler
    You had me at large butt... just saying. if that comes with a nice personality... im going for the home run lol.
  • Summerjonee
    that's like the best body shape though. i wish i could be thick like the first girl. you should love your body (if you didn't already) because someone out there (me) wish they had that body.
  • Mario21
    You sound bad actually! Stop being negative about ur self, ur aFREAKINdorable!
    • Lol I dislike myself strongly

• Mario21

STOP IT! you are perfect in many ways. Cuz...

GURL YOUR AMAZING,
      JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!

• stahp.-.

• Octavius
    I always thought v neck shirts looked good on smaller chested girls. Then again I like the look of a loose fitting shirt. Not that they look bad on larger chested women.
  • ModernDayCrusader
    I like that shape!
    Have you seen Yoventura? she is an insta-famous girl, and she has tiny boobs, but she is so beautiful <3

some guys dont want big breasts
  • HookingSwan
    I have the same problem as you, but I've learned to embrace it

Little secret: a guy that loves you won't care the least about it and will still make you feel sexy as hell.

Also, since I've dropped some weight and have tried to mantain myself fit, that I have learned to love my figure much more. And the butt is still big enough and no longer gets in the way of dresses, shorts, skirts, etc...

As for the boobs, well yeah I know what you mean about them not fitting well and the padded bras. But I have tried to ignore that, really. Since I like my sexy boobies lol.
  • Marttinez
    Are you crazy? You look amazing, I rather have a girl that looks like you than one with big boobs and no ass.
  • popsickle
    you sound like you've got a great figure! most of us dont have it all. I have slightly bigger boobs than you but no ass. My sisters have neither... maybe legs I guess. best to just work with what you've got & optimize that if u want. I know society's obsession with vanity can be a lot of pressure but its not worth it to become consumed with what we can't change. I don't think breast implants are looked at favorably yet so i dont think its worth it personally. Bs are perfectly fine though anyways!
  • Relentless_Hippie
    Well maybe for the clothes issue you could try wearing a bralette instead of bras with padding.
    These look pretty nice.
    https://e.gojane.com/100142-e-black-0.jpg

https://e.gojane.com/89966-e-navy-0.jpg

demandware.edgesuite.net/.../51463625306_a1zm.jpg
  • cjmtherfcker
    Honestly my preferred body type. Is that you in the top pic? Lots of Latin girls have this body type, especially down in Brazil. Don't stress. A handful of tots is plenty, plus they will likely get bigger after you have a kid or 2
  • CHARismatic110
    Yeah, no. I (and most guys I know) will gladly take the big booty over big boobs. Embrace what you have.
  • COCOCHANEL
    yeah the miniskirt riding up part is the worst because you have to constantly kept pulling it down and it looks risqué
    • Jennifer94

Uh I feel you, this always happens to me.

• mrfoox
    Aaaah, i feel you... I got an A cup but an rather big butt and geh... The struggle at times, very relatable
  • Wisenguber
    There is no problem... if you look good... you look good and that look good. There is no spoon! think about it...
  • crazyperson19
    Myself personally, I'm into the legs. So the butt and the breasts don't matter
  • MandyTheDandy
    I actually wish I had a bigger butt. Big butt small boobs are weird combo I guess but big butts are hot!
  • YummyLady
    Get implants to have bigger boobs, loose weight to get smaller ass!
  • Driven47
    no problem at all. thats like me saying O I have way too many $50 bills in my wallet but no $20s... poor me!
  • DarkHumorRUs
    That's my type haha!
    I don't see how skirt/shorts size has to do with breast size.
  • Agrojag
    I like this body-type quite a bit. You're only 16. You still have a lot of developing to go through.
  • sicosico
    I feel for you plus it makes it very awkward for doggy position unless he is well endowed
  • ATLFOBPATDGirl
    I'm the opposite. I have big boobs and a tiny but, so I guess the beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • OrangeBoy
    Don't think about it too much.
    Guys may joke abut it, but they are probably totally into you.
  • MoonlitSonata
    Some guy like smaller boobs. Some advice. Take how big you think your butt is divide it in half and add 3 lbs. that's probably how big your butt actually is :-P
  • Sexualchrist
    Maybe if it bothers you that much you could look into getting a boob job?

Something to consider.
  • Waffles731
    Don't feel bad about having small boobs.
    • Hey @ConsultantIsBack
      Why did @Pavlove block me?

• Waffles731

What

• Waffles731

I thought pavlove blocked all mods

• GreatnessRevamped
    If it hurts you so bad, get butt reduction surgery or something.