I don't support Trump. I know this will be controversial, but still. I don't care if you do support him or not, just be civil with whatever you say.
1. He's specifically stated how whites are better than blacks
2. He's talked about his penis size on National TV
3. He wants to block off a country (mexico) with which we've done trade for
4. He's been bankrupt 4 times
5. He's said he would fuck his daughter
6. A large # of his supporters are white people (cause he's racist), while Bernie supporters are more diverse (I do not support him either FYI, he is just the lesser of the evils)
7. Trump is a misogynist
8. He wants to get rid of poor people
9. He has said "A small loan of a million dollars" (We're poor, a small loan of money to me is anywhere between 1-2 dollars)
Trump would be an AMAZING president if he wasn't so openly biased. Yes it's good that he has such initiative, but he's going for the more negative route rather than positive.
As @lexythelou22 has stated before, with him being so bias, what if he says the wrong thing at the wrong time to a countries leader? He could end up starting an entire new battle with someone we don't wanna fight and can't afford to fight.
1. www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ donald-trump-racist-examples_ us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
3. www.chicagotribune.com/.../... -20160308-story.html
www.msnbc.com/.../donald- trump-i-would-force-mexico- build-border-wall
(I forgot to add, trump supporters tend to be more negative to others who don't support him)
4. www.nationalreview.com/.../ donald-trumps-2016-debate- lies-he-went-bankrupt
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../ free-hugs-project-bernie- trump-rally-video_us_ 56fc40eee4b083f5c606a4ff
Reminder, you will be blocked if you are being rude and ignorant. If you have something to say, be respectful, regardless of who you support!