Occasionally I find myself bored at work and I ask people easy questions that they should know without much thought. (If you've ever watched "Jaywalking" on Leno it's the same thing.) Still people can't be that dumb...right?? Well the answer to that is yes, sadly. I've been asking these types of questions randomly for about six years and writing down the more funny responses to them. I thought you guys might enjoy them so here they are (Fyi, One person is responsible for six of these.)
1) Hitler, Lincoln, and a guy named Thomson were all at one time the Second President of the USA
2) 9/11 really happened either on 9-11-2005 or 9-11-11 (I asked this question in 2012)
3) The birth place of the Civil War was "At that one place, the bloodiest battle. Where was that?"
4) Charles Dickens is a Famous Porn Star.
5) Those crafty Swiss people bombed Pearl Harbor.
6) Columbus discovered America in 1776.
7) Humans have never landed on the moon.
8 ) Only 2 people have played both Batman and Superman respectively.
9) King Arthur was the first King of England.
10) The signal Paul Revere had to use for alerting the Colonial militia to the approach of British forces was, One if by Land and Two if by Air.
11) The US invaded England at least twice.
12) The Cold War was fought in Iceland. (It may have been related to Penguins.)
13) Japan was not an Axis power in World War 2. The Axis powers were comprised Itally, Spain, Germany and the Swiss.
14) King Lear was that creepy King who had 6-8 wives.
15) The W.W.F. stands for "What The Fuck."
16) Number Munchers is a sex term.
17) "The Rolling Stones" is the name of a music magazine.
18) The U.S. never had a space shuttle just blow up.
19) An AK-47 is a type of steak sauce.
20) Absolute Zero is a brand of Vodka.
There were more but I can't remember all the file names on my computer without going through them all. Hope you enjoyed it!