How To Ask Women To Have Sex With You

Anonymous

So, you want to have sex with a woman, eh? Well, here's the guide for you! Follow closely, and do exactly as stated.

1. Go to a public place, where you can meet many women, in broad daylight. A park, for example, would be a fantastic place.

How To Ask Women To Have Sex With You

2. Make sure the place has a lot of women. At least a hundred would be good.

3. Approach one woman.

4. Make sure your breath smells good, and your dress looks spiffy.

5. Say "hello". Introduce yourself like this: "Hi, I am ___________. I thought you look very attractive. And I am wondering if you want to have sex with me."

6. If the woman refuses, then go to the next woman. If the woman accepts, then you say, "where do you want to have sex?"

7. The woman picks the location. You two have sex. Tada!

How To Ask Women To Have Sex With You

How To Ask Women To Have Sex With You
16
1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• aliceinwonderland69
    This is a joke right?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

It says "how to ask woman to have sex with you". Whether the woman refuses or accepts the solicitation is another story.

• Right so the answer Is yes then.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

015
  • Zamac
    That's a legit step by step plan. You've just missed a step between 2nd and 3rd ones:

"2.5 - Park your red Aventador just in front of them women horde. Don't forget to add some revs before turning the car off."
  • DarkHumorRUs
  • Dingsbums
    That's how a girl can do it lol. With this method u will only get girls who are well... not good looking at all... without self-worth.. Or who can't say no to anything... sluts or sex addicts
    Unless u are some kind if superstar
    Normal girls at least want to feel some sort of connection or attraction and that usually doesn't happen that fast
  • Bandit74
    doesn't really work that well..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjR9F9tPNhc
  • AndyOh
    Right, like it is that easy... er, not. And generally, I never see 100 women just hanging out at a park.
  • Spiorad_Aisce
    Sounds like the shortest way to a night in the cells to me - I am assuming it is an ironic comment on some male thinking.
  • Rahdle
    I can't imagine that working but if it's really that easy than i might have to try it haha
  • and this how you get yourself the reputation of a manwhore xD
  • hotstuffSRD
    Hahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂
    Omg I'm gonna die laughing 💀
    Like seriously 😶? 😂😂😂
  • skeptic007
    there's only one step

ASK!!!
    after that the rest is history
  • Decentguy
    lmao.
  • Anonymous
    thats how noone got laid never... .
  • Anonymous
    Would 100% work for any girl who looks average or better.
    Will work for a small minority of men.

I actually had a (male) friend do this. Well in the city. Girl laughed like she would choke and asked him out for a date instead. They ended up together. And yes, they did have sex. Lots of it as far as I heard. #Roommate.
  • Anonymous
    this not real most girls wants money
  • Anonymous
    I think that is more likely to end badly than in a sexual encounter.
    Here's what i would say is the most likely way.

1. Go to a place were there are lots of women and you are in their company for a good amount of time. A class or activity, preferably one which will show off some of your more attractive features e. g. if you are smart an academic class like art appreciation or a language, if you are fit exercise or dance.

2. Allow the women to see you and acquire information about your attractive qualities.

3. Respond in a friendly but utterly laid back way to any friendly approaches or looks. Let the women collectively build up an idea of your attractiveness, any positive view of you will gain strength as it is reinforced by other women.

4. Pick one that has been more than average friendly for subtly special attention. Let the tension build.

5 Ask her to do something together, if it works out try sex.