No Respect? No Sex: For Any Man Who Believes That Women Should Be Drafted

Anonymous

Surveys show that most men want women to be drafted, but most women do not.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/february_2016/most_women_oppose_having_to_register_for_the_draft

As a note, I am against the draft in general. I am against warfare in general. However, if there does have to be a draft, it should only be men, because women already have so much shit to deal with. Including women in the draft would be inequality because it would be placing a double burden upon women that men do not have to deal with.

Women are the ones who give birth to men. Almost every single man alive - whether he goes to war or does not - is here because a woman risked her life going through the sacrifice of giving birth to him. It’s only fair that men protect women in return after all the sacrifices women make so that men can even be alive. Like Teddy Roosevelt said, “The birth pangs make men debtors of women.” Men shouldn’t be allowed to force women to make any more sacrifices (especially considering they were the ones who started these wars in the first place.) Women have done enough for men.

As for women who don’t give birth, even women who don’t have children have to deal with the fact that their bodies are the ones wired with the capability for childbirth, and all the disadvantages that come with that, whereas men don’t. Menstruation etc which has been proven by researchers to sometimes be as painful as a heart attack: https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/period-pain-is-officially-as-bad-as-a-heart-attack-so-why-have-doctors-ignored-it-the-answer-is-a6883831.html For literally a week each month for over 30 years straight. All so that cis men can have children someday.

Many men obviously do not appreciate all that we endure in our bodies. So if they do not appreciate all that we go through in our bodies, then why should they be allowed to derive pleasure from our bodies? They didn't even deserve to have been born at all if they don't appreciate it!

Which brings me to my next recommendation: Do.

Not.

Date.

Or.

Have.

Sex.

With.

Men.

Who.

Believe.

That.

Women.

Should.

Be.

Drafted.

Most women do not understand the immense sexual power that we have. Think about it: women do not spend hundreds of dollars to sleep with men. Men do spend hundreds of dollars to sleep with women. Women do not spend dozens of dollars for a nude photo of someone sexy. Men do.

If women refuse to have sex with men who believe that women should be drafted, then most straight men would have no option but to “change their minds” about women getting drafted.

P.S. I also feel that women should do the same in regards to pro-life men. I do not recommend letting anyone derive pleasure from your body if they do not respect your bodily autonomy as well as all that you go through in order to live inside your body. Want sex? Then, respect.

37
11

Most Helpful Girl

• aliceinwonderland69
    What fresh fuckery is this now?
    No one should be drafted or everyone should be drafted.
    What are you going to do about women that think this way and pro-life women cos we exist?
    Is this still revelant?
    • Bless you...

fresh fuckery indeed.

• Anonymous

So you agree with extending injustice unto multiple groups in order to reach equality?
      Then would you agree with advocating that 60 million infant boys be killed in order to reach equality with the fact that males outnumber females by 60 million* globally due to female infanticide?**
      I wouldn't.
      *https://WWW. GEOHIVE. COM/EARTH/POP_GENDER. ASPX
      **https://WWW. UNICEF. ORG/NEWSLINE/97PR28A. HTM

Anyway, women like you only make up 1 of 3 women according to surveys. That's not enough to go around for 60% of men, especially since men are more likely to want multiple sex partners than women.

• You claim women shouldn't be drafted cos of childbirth. Well we also live longer on average to so doesn't that balance things out? Biology and politics are separate issues. One should not be used to justify the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chief16
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

I'm confused. What?

• Chief16

Because your arguments are always based on the fact that women should rule because they birth men. Now see, that ideology would work just fine if we were all arthropods or belonged to the ant society, where there's one queen and almost all the others are male.
      But here every man and woman has a sexual organ. So reproduction is a choice, even when intercourse isn't. So if you want to talk dominion by sexuality, think about it, what if a third of men were wiped out in catastrophic war (since men are the most enlisted), the ratio would be disturbed and men would have more selection among women. And women would have a smaller pool to choose from. Which would inherently lead to more violence. So in a way by distributing work as HUMANS not based on gender roles, uniformity is maintained.

• Anonymous

But if there are more females surviving, you can repopulate much faster.
      Say you have 7 females and 3 males. You can have 7 kids at a time, in comparison to if you only had 5 females and 5 males, in which you would only have 5 kids at a time.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1036
  • DooMguy
    https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8209923

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cofz_YxBXa0

"Women are the ones who give birth to men"

oh? And what do the men do? Nothing? Usually the father will make a lot of financial sacrifices for the child, they ain't exactly cheap and once the child is born the father will still help out

Women give birth to the child but men shape the child like clay either through stern words or just by being a strong role model

"women who don’t have children have to deal with the fact that their bodies are the ones wired with the capability for childbirth"

images4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Holdit.gif

www.addictedtosaving.com/.../free5.jpg

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../PWAADD_Take_that!.png

Yes periods can be painful but from what I hear it's different for every women, for some its painful for other they barely even notice it

And women don't need to have a period for 30 years. This isn't the 90's anymore. Advances in science allow things like: IVF, Surrogate mothers and the freezing of eggs [look up "Gestational surrogates"] after the eggs have been harvested she doesn't need to have a womb, she could have it removed. . . just sayin' . . . women don't need to go through it all. Plus all the painkillers they can get. . .

"They didn't even deserve to have been born at all if they don't appreciate it!"

objection ! That doesn't make a lot of sense. No one has a say if they want to be born or not. It's like some random guy walking up to you and shoving some something in your pocket. That kinda brings more confusion rather then a grateful feeling.

(I also have another counter to this but I'll save it for now)

"women do not spend hundreds of dollars to sleep with men"

www.nytimes.com/.../...-men-are-nice-to-women.html
    https://www.BBC.co.uk/news/magazine-19570750

Women in foreign countries will pay quite a bit just for a "host" and the whole "sex tourism" thing. Women have been known to engage in that aswell.

I rest my case

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

calling @YourFutureEx , @Mustachekitteh & @UnknownXYZ for objections/court session
    • https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8209941

I didn't read the whole take yet, lol. Let me finish eating. :P

• DooMguy

@Mustachekitteh I think this is my best objection so far, it looks like we're both eating right now. . . Court might have to be adjourned for dinner

• Anonymous

Yes men work but so do women. Only a minority of men work super hard jobs. Otherwise men and women work roughly equally and women do the majority of UNPAID labor in the household.

And even if they did work pretty hard, that's still nothing compared to, you know, being given life.

And painkillers are often not effective. There's a reason that a medical doctor said that it can be almost as bad as a heart attack and that there needs to be more research and medicine made on it. Because what's available isn't effective for many women.

Also even WITH suppression, that still involves women spending money that men don't have to spend. I also believe that men should pay 50% for menstrual products because women menstruate just as much for men to be able to have children as they do for themselves to have children, but that's another topic.

• Berethor
    Only an housewife with children might have an legitimate beef for not getting drafted, while women like you are just trying to "have cake and eat it too", trying to claim that sex is a hard work for women? do you really think that men are so dumb? lazy women are wanting rights without duties, and crying how hard is life for them while doing almost nothing in comparison to classic women. You are "giving birth to men"? why I have the feeling that you give birth to nobody and you are just trying to take credit of other women for yourself. Menstruation? well it didn't stop you from going to work, and it's simply a part of being women, nothing special, so it should not stop you from sarving your country and doing your duty, unless you are willing to give up your right to vote, why should women have an saying on if a men should go to war or not if they are not the ones who are risking their life as well? women who would refuse to have sex would stay single forever, while other women would have an relashionship and would serve their country, you are not the only women on earth. Women like you should take a sample from Kurdish women, and stop excusing yours cowardice. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Housewife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkhrB9M7oY
    • Anonymous

"Only an housewife with children might have an legitimate beef for not getting drafted, while women like you are just trying to "have cake and eat it too""

Not really. I've heard this a lot. "So you're saying patriarchy was right and women should stay in their place?" No I'm not. You don't have to live in a patriarchy to have men go to war. Heck you could live in a matriarchy and have men go to war.

"why should women have an saying on if a men should go to war or not if they are not the ones who are risking their life as well?"
      Doesn't the president also make decisions regrding female reproductive rights too though? So why should a man be able to vote regarding those issues if they're not the ones with female bodies?

• Berethor

"Might makes right" should answer you on both of your questions, weak and lazy women are not going to be the one who decide, if women would pull the rope too much, men are likely to go "ISIS" on their ass, and put women in place, and this time it would not be only muslim men, but almost all men. some western women are too spoiled and think too much of themselves. Matriarchy is a joke, patriarchy is much stronger, and women should be grateful that western men allow them to have so much freedom. Yes patriarchy was totally right if for women like you that don't want to go to the army, you not an real feminist, real feminists should be okey with Drafting, but you are trying to "have cake and eat it too" and have rights without duties. Most presidents did serve in the army, Barack Obama did not, but who give a shit about him? for all I care he should had not been an a president as well.

tvtropes.org/.../MightMakesRight

• Anonymous

Women have done sex strikes in the past with great results www.salon.com/.../

And well men are trying to get equal parental rights without equal responsibility (childbirth)

• ScorpioMoonChick
    Are you serious?

I gave birth naturally. And guess how I feel about it... Whooopty motherfucking doo. <<- See?
    I hate how people make big deals out of giving birth, and pain, because

1. Pain can be harnessed. There's a lovely book that I read before giving birth that explained how focusing on the pain and negativity makes things worse and believing that a drug will take care of it is a crutch.

2. It's nothing special. I pooped out a human out of my vagina, yay! I mean, seriously? It's a natural process that has been going on for thousands of years.

Now, am I promoting war? No. I think that we should just scrap the draft altogether, because THAT is inequality, in my opinion. If the government leaders want to fight and their people don't buy it, then the ones who want the war (the government officials) should be the first in line to fight.

I know that won't happen, though.
    So, what's the next best thing, you ask? It's to stop thinking like a victim. Stop having this "pity party battle" between the sexes, and learn to understand that although we may not have the same organs, that we can still work together.
    • Anonymous

"It's a natural process that has been going on for thousands of years."
      So has warfare.

• Redshift
    Iraq War (2003)
    Deployed US servicemen: 192,000
    KIA: 4,491 (2.33%)
    WIA: 32,226 (16.78%)

Birth statistics for US (2014)
    Births: 3,988,076
    Maternity death rate: 1,200 (according to you) => 0.03%

I think we can all agree it is safer to give birth. After all we need fresh meat for the grinder.
    • Redshift

Meanwhile "Texting while driving kills 6,000 annually in the U. S. alone".

• nalaa

Fun fact more women have been killed in the past 50 years, precisely for being women than men have died in all battles of the 20th century.

I think that's what you should compare death rates to, not giving birth. I know she only mentioned giving birth, but she doesn't really have a point there.
      I think a lot of guys think of drafts for only men as unfair but forget that we live in a world in which being born a woman puts you at a higher risk than being born a man, even considering drafts and wars

• @nalaa You have a link to that bold claim? I have a hard time picturing that level of genocide against women, simply for being women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

• msfuntastic
    Gah, where is the DISLIKE button?

No, this is a double standard. Either there is a draft that includes everyone, or no draft at all. Women are not burdened any great than men in the western world, and you obviously don't appreciate men. Get over yourself and stop pulling the vagina card.
    • Anonymous

Yes, by virtue of having vaginas and uteruses, women are burdened greater than men, anywhere in the world. Men compensate for this by doing things for women. By the way, they are the ones starting the wars. Maybe they should stop doing that, and especially not trying to get women into it after they do so. Women aren't wired for warfare. Maybe this is why women should become the world rulers, not men.

• Really hope your just a troll trying to make women look bad.

• Red_Arrow
    Women have been pushing for equal treatment in the military for decades. They have pushed their way into jobs that were considered to be for men only. Then they pushed their way into combat positions. And then ontoNavy vessels that had previously been for men only.
    So women proved they could do all that and forced the military to treat them equally. Same jobs. Same duty stations. Etc. So now they are equal and you are bitching that women are being treated equally! Give us a break!
    • Anonymous

I'm 19, I wasn't alive at that time. If I was I would've been against that too. Women shouldn't be allowed in the military. Men shouldn't even be allowed in the military

• Red_Arrow

Well, if there were no women in the military, and no men either, then any country that wanted to overrun us would do it very easily. So that sounds like a terrible idea.

• Anonymous

I support outlawing war on a global level and everyone must solve conflicts like civilized human beings

• Waffles731
    Look, you want equality then if men get drafted women get drafted.
    I'm a feminist very much do to my mothers influence and do you know what SHE IS EX-MILITARY.
    She says, "We want equality in all things, then the draft is one of them."
    Equality doesn't mean you get to pick the good societal parts and leave the bad ones.
    Equality means you get everything.
    "- is here because a woman risked her life going through the sacrifice of giving birth to him. It’s only fair that men protect women in return after all the sacrifices women make so that men can even be alive. " First off, in the western world, there is essentially no real risk to having children due to modern medicine, sure it hurts like a motherfucker but there isn't a real risk of death. Whereas
    "Hell was red furry spiders as big as your fist, giant lizards as long as your leg, leeches falling from trees to suck blood, armies of white ants with bites of fire…Hell was an enemy hidden in the dark deep shadows, an enemy so fanatic that it used its own dead as booby traps.” Guadalcanal soldier Ralph Martin
    • Waffles731

FYI,
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT3q8tba_lw
      Tell me that childbirth is anywhere near as bad as that.

• Waffles731

But no, Childbirth is basically risk free in the western world wheras war is still like, "“People were yelling, screaming, dying, running on the beach, equipment was flying everywhere, men were bleeding to death, crawling, lying everywhere, firing coming from all directions…we dropped down behind anything that was the size of a golf ball” Omaha soldier Felix Branham

• Anonymous

Not being a hypocrite if we don't want men's disadvantages. Because we never said that men had to take up *our* disadvantages.

• OmaiBakaDayo
    awwwwww. thats so cute. she thinks spreading her legs is a life risking accomplishment. oh darlin'. u should stay in the kitchen. what u need is a man to put u in ur place.
    • Anonymous

"u should stay in the kitchen. what u need is a man to put u in ur place."

No. That's a patriarchy. If anything, there should be a matriarchy. If women give birth to the civilization then they should be the ones in control of the civilization. Women give birth to men, so men obey women.

Of course, that's assuming we have to pick between a patriarchy and a matriarchy. I'd prefer neither.

• lol. awww sweetie. there's a reason women were in the kitchen for 15000 years. because they need men to get anything done. women controlling civilization. thats hilarious. even women know thats a bad idea.

• Anonymous

It was because women had a lot more on their plates when it came to reproduction, from menstruation to pregnancy to childbirth to breastfeeding, during a time where sanitary tools were scarce (and thus women had to be separated during menstruation, still occurring in some places today) and pregnancies and childbirths were plentiful due to lack of contraception and safe/legal abortions. Thus men had more time and energy to spend on being in government, and thus oppress people.

Nowadays, with birth control & proper feminine products, women can engage more fully in governments etc.

And of course men would be necessary for the physical tasks such as mining and construction. Men and women are physiologically different. However, that doesn't mean that they need to rule civilization. Although studies show that men and women are physiologically dimorphic, they also show that men and women are NOT psychologically dimorphic.

https://www.rochester.edu/news/show.php?id=5382

• Mustachekitteh
    Nobody should have to be forced into a draft but at times nobody has a choice. Since it's thanks to other stupid ass countries wanting to go to war.

All this bull shit about women needing so many damn privileges just because we can produce a baby is fucking retarded as hell! if you keep complaining about being a woman they do need to be sent off to learn to toughen up and not whine like a little stupid bitch. I don't give a damn by what all we women have to deal with our bodies. Physical pain happens and you just have to push through it and shut up. You did it to yourself now deal with it and shut up. I could care less about the sexual power we have and if we take that. Then we become worse than dogs.

Just please GTFO, if you can't handle the pain, then you're not fit to be a woman.
    • Anonymous

Blah blah blah...
      by the way women don't do periods to themselves

And did you say that *I* need to be sent off? I'm personally disqualified from the military due to being diagnosed with bipolar and multiple anxiety disorders

• I could careless of what you have and I have 2 mental disorders 2 so that doesn't make you special.

I know women don't cause themselves to have periods. Which is why fucking deal with you. Your born with having to deal with it. Don't complain about what you do not have control over. Other wise your just a whining petty cunt.

• Anonymous

I'm not saying I'm special, I mentioned it because mental illnesses disqualify you from the military.

And you literally said "You did it to yourself now deal with it and shut up"

• Maxemeister
    SORRY?

Men are the ones who are expected to give up their lives in situations like the Titanic

Men are expected to be the ones to sacrifice themselves

Men have to DEAL with the stuff women deal with

The Draft cannot be removed. And if women want the same equality, they're gonna have to accept some of the shitty parts along with the perks
    • Anonymous

"if women want the same equality, they're gonna have to accept some of the shitty parts along with the perks"
      I'll only agree with giving women the disadvantages of being a man, if we also give men the disadvantages of being a woman.* otherwise it is the opposite of equality.
      * knives exist to tear open mens genitals & pregnancy and childbirth simulators, all so that men can endure birth pain in order to obtain custody of biological kids... and in Aboriginal Australia men cut the insides of their thighs to bleed monthly. like women do, men can be forced to do that here. If women get men's disavantage then men should get womens.

by the way "women and children firstc" actually rarely happens, titanic was and anamoly. Look it up

• Except that is bullshit. Just because a woman happens to suffer from periods and pregnancy doesn't mean she deserves more rights than men do. That's like saying men should pay a tax to all women everywhere every month just because they experience menstrual cramps. That is exactly like a child making a parent their slave because their arm or leg is broken.

That rarely happens? That's PROTOCOL!!! In EVERY operation with regards to a hostage situation, burning building, etc., the priority is to ALWAYS release the women and children first. Watch any documentary, movie, story etc. about it.

Women also always get more sympathy than men in courtrooms when it comes to crimes

• Anonymous

Well, yes, women's extra responsibilities DO mean that women should get more rights, at least by the logic that "if women wanted equal rights (voting) they should have equal responsibility (signing up for the draft)."
      So, I contend... if men want equal parental rights, they shold have equal responsibility (pain).

And I actually was thinking today that I think that men should pay 50% of women's menstrual products because women menstruate just as much so that MEN can have kids, so as that they themselves can have kids.

And no that's a myth www.history.com/.../women-and-children-first-on-sinking-ships-its-every-man-for-himself

• untotal
    Oh boy I am so embarrassed for you right now

I literally pass out and vomit on my periods and have done for five years. You know what I do? I go to the nurse if it's during school, pop some ibuprofen, take a 20 minute nap, then get up and suck it the fuck up because those happen to be the shitty cards that I got dealt in life. Period pain is literally nothing compared to the physical and emotional trauma of having to serve in a war. War has lifelong consequences like PTSD and literally lost limbs. As someone that's got multiple military family members, this is offensive and absolutely ridiculous.

The draft needs to be outlawed, period. Women shouldn't be drafted because NO ONE should be. It's an antiquated bill that only serves to aid warmongers like bush in their efforts to remain relevant.
    • Anonymous

Childbirth results in PTSD for many women too (9% in comparison to 25% for men who go to war). It also has affects like postpartum depression and even postpartum psychosis.

• untotal

Okay but childbirth is something women choose? They understand the risks and pain that will be involved. Drafted men don't get to choose that.

• dont bother arguing with her. She needs to grow up and learn for herself. She won't listen no matter how many people tell her

• Mistnigqa808
    This take is just #LOLish to me esp after reading this "Most women do not understand the immense sexual power that we have" since y'all don't have any true #power over sex, naw we as men just give it to y'all. Since if we wanted too, we could #take the cookie between yall's legs, right? And there wouldn't be a damn thing that y'all could do about it naturally speaking on average without any weapons being involved or another #man coming to help y'all out.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../laughing-hyaenas.gif

And no one should be drafted nor forced to fight in some stupid war they played no part in starting ^_^.
    • Anonymous

We could bite your balls off
      And women have done sex strikes in the past with amazing results www.salon.com/.../

• lmao ya can't do that with a broken jaw LOL

And the strike/s only works if we as men allow it to.

• Anonymous

Men, by nature, don't want women to be raped by other men (besides themselves) because that would possibly take away a chance at reproduction for themselves. That's why men have made laws against rape.

So, sure, other men may be the ones preventing men from raping, but if there were no men at all, there'd be no rapists to begin with.

• ClassicRocker
    That's an interesting opinion you have there. Childbirth=war...
    Granted, I've seen the effects of only one of those, but anything that ends in a few hours cannot compare.

Also, how many children have you actually given birth to?
    Have you ever served in the armed forces?

I'm guessing it's a no for both, so from what frame of reference are you speaking from? What knowledge do you draw these conclusions from?
  • jacquesvol
    I'm against draft for men or for women.
    I was drafted. It cost me two years of my life and an awful lot of money.
    • Anonymous

I'm sorry you were drafted. :/ I think that's terrible.
      What was it like?

• jacquesvol

Like two years of boot camp or jail when you're 100% innocent.

• Anonymous

I don't know what boot camp and jail are like. Can you explain a bit more? If you're comfortable.

• AleDeEurope
    I've read shitty Takes on GAG, but this one is at the top of the list. What the fuck is this? Who do you think you are to think you're better than men and that we should die for you? As far as I know, you didn't give birth to me, neither did the 3.5 billion women on earth, just ONE gave birth to me, so only ONE deserves my protection.

You say wars are started by men, but if we're born and raised by women, isn't it their fault that we were raised with a war mentality? I mean... just saying...

Seriously, this is the worst Take EVER. The sense of entitlement on this one is so big I don't even know if I should laugh or get mad... my mind is baffled right now at the amount of nonsense I just read... man, get out of here, you're pathetic xD
    • "As far as I know, you didn't give birth to me, neither did the 3.5 billion women on earth, just ONE gave birth to me, so only ONE deserves my protection. : imma say that shit the next time 1 of these skanks tries to play that card LOL

• Anonymous

@Mistnigqa808 I don't think that men should die for women.

• Redstang88
    So what I take from this-
    I want equality, but only if it benefits me
    and
    Women control sex, so they can do whatever the fuck they want and men are should play along with their hormone crazed irrational tangents.

Thinking you're not happy until you have a guy crawling at your feet with his balls in your purse.
    • Redstang88

Though I do agree, women should not be drafted and dont really belong in combat. But your reasoning is fucked.

• RationalMale
    i'm fine with that. let's also revoke women's right to vote, and no fault divorce and alimony law while we're at it.

you dont get authority without responsibility, bitch. equality isn't free.
    • Anonymous

I don't want equality.
      If anything, I want female supremacy.
      *Being the ones who give birth to civilization, women are the ones who rightfully should have control over civilization, be the ones distributing rights, etc.
      Men are already stepping out of their place, since they're the ones in power.
      Taking away women's right to vote would be stepping even MORE out of their place.*

• your problem is, women can only ever be as 'supreme ' as we make you. women are one bad day from being bitch slapped and told to get back in the kitchen.

• It just wouldn't happen, due to the violent nature of men when pushing for power and stature. It would just get violent. You'd essentially be reverting the modern man for either a feminized version who can not protect you, or himself and on the opposing side. Angry sexless or bi curious men. Basically Modernized Spartans fighting Modernized Amazonian with "pet" men, who could easily be compelled to join the other side. You want the option of leadership, an you should happen, but are you willing to kill without prejudice for a common goal. Not to mention it's easier to orchestrate an army of men, we fall in line for survival purposes. However an army of women could have internal consequences. Most men have a strong inclination for duty, most women need a certain consistent set of circumstances to fall in line, especially if it meant their life, given their affinity to preserve life. Men are natural destroyers.

• AhGojira
    If you're allowed to vote, you should be subject to decisions politicians make on your behalf.
    • Anonymous

Sure, if it's a female politician. But males have no right asking women to make any more sacrifices for them.

• AhGojira

If you can register to vote hold a gun... If not go live somewhere else. Maybe when you actually take responsibility for who you vote for, you'll have better policy and less need for war.

• Anonymous

Hold a gun? You mean, go to war? I'm disqualified from war due to mental illness.

• ShaeNielson
    Did you just compare the draft to periods? This is some sexist bullshit, of course the draft should be for women too, that's only fair. Opinions like yours is what inequality is made of.
  • Bandit74
    Lol, Women dont usually ask men about their political views before hooking up with them and I dont see that changing.

Even if it did it would only further divide the genders. Most men aren't going to want to be in a relationship with women who openly use sex as a baraining chip.
    • Anonymous

Sex strikes have been done in the past with amazing results www.salon.com/.../

• Bandit74

Very Interesting... but all of those are still different from having an nationwide sex strike in modern day America. I still doubt this will catch on and even if it does I doubt the men will react well to being forced into changing their political views.

One of the number one criticisms of feminism (and there’s a lot) is that you don’t actually see men and women as being the same and you only want equality in areas where it is convenient to you. By creating a nationwide sex ban to force men to change their political beliefs you would only be confirming this criticism that so many have. Even if it’s successful in preventing women from being drafted I see it as hurting gender relations and men’s incentive to marry. Why would a man want to risk half his assets and get married when all the women in his country have demonstrated they won’t hesitate to use sex as a bargaining chip to get what they want?

• Bandit74

I bet you’re the same type of person who incessantly complains about slut shaming and says that female promiscuity should be the seen the same as male promiscuity. But the same dynamics that cause female promiscuity to be seen differently from male promiscuity are likely the same ones that grant you that “immense power” you suggest using to get what you want.

"Most women do not understand the immense sexual power that we have. Think about it: women do not spend hundreds of dollars to sleep with men. Men do spend hundreds of dollars to sleep with women. Women do not spend dozens of dollars for a nude photo of someone sexy. Men do."

It’s just ridiculous to me. You want male and female sexuality to be judged equally but have no problem admitting and taking advantage of the fact that your sexuality is more valuable and more powerful than a mans.

• ihatethiswebsite
    I'm amazed by the number of women on here who think they can justify not doing anything because they have periods and have babies. The privelage that these women have is insane.
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    what's more impressive? the fact that you believe this horse shit or the fact that you wrote an essay to explain said horse shit? :D. either way, you're fucking retarded!!!
  • Jessicocoa
    Um, I would totally be with a man who believed in equality. If there has to be a draft, both men and women should be included in it.
  • FakeName123
    Isn't that what all this equality stuff is about?

I mean obviously its bullshit to draft women - but this is what the actual equality debate comes down to.
  • Mártainn
    Well, generally I'm against drafting, but when it's needed, it's needed, like in a defensive war, for example. Imagine your country is being attacked. What would you do, when the war comes to your doorstep? Whining how unfair it is, or taking action and defending your home and family? If you are not willing to defend your rights if needed, you don't deserve them in the first place.

To be honest, sex strikes sound like a great way of driving the sexes even farther apart and to create a good load of antipathy between them. If you really want to prevent the drafting of women, you should properly discuss that with other people in a civilised way, instead of playing childish games.
  • Scrambledagain
    Women don't have sex with nice respectful guys anyway lol So damned if we do damned if we don't. But yes women have the sexual power, hence why many men pay for it.
  • TheBraveLion
    Sorry it's too authoritain for me and too artificial, makes no sense to me. It's a bit.. Plastic
  • popsickle
    I'm not for a draft in general but I think able women being drafted can be okay provided that the roles offered to them match their physical abilities. We've gotta acknowledge we are physically different and the tests to see if a person makes the cut for a physical role should not be made different for a woman because war and death is real and gender debates have no room in such grave matters.

I think it's sad when these kind of issues turn into gender wars rather than what is optimally best for a country. Where are our priorities? War is more serious than boys vs. girls. We don't wanna send out people who will be more easily slayed. Plus, we need to make sure nurturing partners stay back in the States because there is a lot to be cared for back here and women do tend to be more nurturing naturally.
  • Poppykate
    If men were drafted, I would volunteer to be a nurse at the front. It can't be put all on men!
  • LeeDynastyy
    It is extremely rare for me to complain on this site, but I can't help but say that this is completely ridiculous. You have no idea what you are talking about, and I disagree with more than half of your claims. I could write a whole myTake article attacking this, but if I had to point one of the ridiculous claims you are making -

"Men shouldn’t be allowed to force women to make any more sacrifices (especially considering they were the ones who started these wars in the first place.) Women have done enough for men."

Really? "Especially considering they were the ones who started these wars in the first place" ? Do you really think that these men really WANT these wars to start? International relations is an extremely complex issue. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I hope that in 5 or 10 years from now, you look back at this article and realize how ridiculous you were being...
    • Anonymous

More than half my claims? So you agree with some of my claims? Which ones?

Yes, women have done enough for men.
      Actually, since women are the ones who give birth to civilization, technically it should be women who make laws and distribute rights, etc. But women allow men to be in power. Men are stepping out of their place when they try to abuse this power by putting women in danger. Men should have no right to control women.

• Saying I disagree with, "more than half of your claims" was just a polite way of saying that I strongly, strongly disagree with everything you said in general. I am not going to waste my time reading that ridiculous article again, trying to pick out the few golden lines that make sense on their own, but become nonsense because of the way you are using them.

"Women have done enough for men". Really? Both men and women have done good for each other. Actually, more people argue that men actually helped women MORE than the other way around. FOX news reports that men made women's lives easier -

www.foxnews.com/.../...-life-better-not-worse.html

If you look at ANY engineering field, it is dominated by men because their brain allows them to think more abstractly than women. The reason why men have power in politics is because they earn it, not because "women ALLOW them to be in power".

• "Men should have no right to control women" But we are talking about DRAFTING. Men have been drafted for YEARS. And "men are stepping out of their place when they try to abuse this power by putting women in danger" ? Do you not realize that it's actually the other way around? Men have been offering protection to women for years by going to the army. When women REFUSE to protect the country, they are the ones putting men in danger by not helping them fight...

• Josht11
    OHH MY FUCKING GOD, you do realise that men have to deal with your fucking whining I literally want to eat a bullet everytime a woman bitches about shit which is every fucking topic.

First off I am against the draft but if men have to do it women do aswell. EQUAL RIGHTS, EQUAL FIGHTS. the conditions would be all women and men who are physically fit would have to do it (if they didn't have kids) what's wrong with that there's no disadvantage everyone is able to do it.

The mortality rate with births is incredibly low also it's your own choice you don't wanna go through labour then don't but stop complaining you whining cunts.
    • Anonymous

The number of yearly soldier deaths has varied from YEAR TO YEAR* in the past couple decades, but it has ranged from as high as 499 to as low as 12.
      EACH** year, about 1,200 American women die in childbirth.
      That's a difference of up to 100 times as many women dying in childbirth as men in combat.

* www.statista.com/.../
      ** qz.com/.../

"if men have to do it women do aswell"
      I wouldn't.
      * https://WWW.GEOHIVE.COM/EARTH/POP_GENDER.ASPX
      ** https://WWW.UNICEF.ORG/NEWSLINE/97PR28A.HTM

• Josht11

First off there are more women giving birth than people fighting in the military and there aren't really many wars for US with actual ground soldiers at the moment but in a war scenario where the draft would be used the death rate would decimate the pregnancy mortality rate. Secondly 1200 is still a low risk we're talking 0.03% so don't act like they're risking their lives that much.

I agreed women have to do it on this scenario of the draft as with the conditions I said in place there's no reason not to. Secondly HOW IS THERE BEING MORE BOYS AN INEQUALITY it's not this isn't a problem in my mind boys being born. Also I'm talking about western cultures here in terms of the draft obviously there's a shit ton of sexism elsewhere and it wouldn't be right for women to be forced in draft as well.

• Anonymous

"this isn't a problem in my mind boys being born"
      It's a problem because girls are being killed.
      The fact that there are 60 million more males in the world is bad because it leads to more competition for mates, in men, which leads to more violence. Also, men in those countries literally BUY women from other countries because there's a shortage of potential brides.
      So, that was my question. Should we start killing off boys now too in order to reach "equality"? Of course not. What we do is eliminate the killing of baby girls.
      Same case in this situation. You reach equality by eliminating the injustice, not spreading it onto another group of people.

• This_is_my_username
    I don't agree with anything that has been said in this Mytake.
  • Psi_Unknown
    Using sex to shame men into agreeing with your opinion is a bit of a low-ball move. I could almost agree with that it is dangerous for women to go into warfare because they could get or be pregnant until you said that. Why should men be called into a draft? Why can't women be forced to participate in wars so essential that a draft has to be called? (I would need to check my facts, but I believe there were wars in ancient/classical times in which women fought then, and that is no comparison to today's wars!)
    • Anonymous

men shouldn't be called into a draft.

As for your latest question, men should have no right over women's bodies. Being the ones who give birth to civilization, women are the ones who rightfully should have control over civilization, be the ones distributing rights, etc. Men are lucky that we allow them to do that. When men try to control women's bodies (such as by trying to force women into a draft), they are stepping out of their place.

• No draft sounds like a good idea to me! I can't help but think war is inevitable though sometimes.

Men do and have made a lot of sacrifices to allow women to give birth to civilization. Surely the number of men who died throughout history in war far outnumbers women! Not only did they have to fight, but also provide. Where would civilization be without shelter and food! Therefore, men should have control over civilization, distributing rights, etc.

For the sake of reasonability and compromise and as a gesture of goodwill, I will cede you one point, that men should have no right over women's bodies, but if and only if you agree that women should have no right over men's minds, and women are lucky we let them have that!

• Anonymous

Well men may have died more than women in war but women died more than men in childbirth, and more women died in childbirth than men in war. Wars were sporadic; they weren't happening all the time. Women were consistently giving birth, and dying during birth, all throughout history.

And well I'm not sure what you mean by women having control over men's minds.

• cth96190
    No man who has had military service, or even understands the physiological and psychological differences between the sexes, wants women anywhere near the military. They cannot do the job and are a liability to everyone around them. Women in combat will destroy the effectiveness of the military and get the real soldiers killed.
    The global elite have been murdering our sons for centuries, in their engineered wars for profit and conquest.
    Now that white women of reproductive age are just 2 per cent of the world population, they want to draft our daughters and murder them too.
    In response to the post by Mistixs, I find it darkly amusing that empowered modern women demand equal everything, except obligations and responsibilities. They want to cherry pick those. - lol
    She is a splendid example of part of the reason why I walked away from women and have not touched a woman for almost 15 years.
    • Anonymous

Actually male military officers are the ones who suggested that women should be drafted. And 60% of men say that women should be drafted.

And if men want equal responsibilities then how about having your genitals ripped open and undergoing pregnancy and childbirth pain simulators in order to gain custody over your biological child?

• cth96190

The only male military officer who would want a female draft would be the pussified libtard political appointments who have NO combat experience.
      I am a former Australian Army officer. I can tell you with absolute certainty that women cannot perform in combat.
      The female Kurdish militia that has been successful against ISL has worked (to this point) because: 1. They are not carrying packs; 2. Are not engaged in hand-to-hand fighting; 3. Their opposition are Arabs.
      Picture this: take a 60kg average female; strap the typical infantry load of 40kg to her; then have her cover 10km at quick time; assault up hill, while maintaining formation, bayonet fight the enemy (typically 90kg to 100kg men) on the objective (including bayonetting all enemy wounded on the ground); then form at a reorg point just off the objective.
      Your attitude to men is strongly misandric. Okay, you hate men. That is your choice. Your proposition about what men should undergo for custody is absurd.

• Anonymous

Why does their opposition being Arabs make a difference?

But yeah I agree that women just generally aren't built for warfare.

And I dont actually believe that men should have to do that. I'm just saying that giving women the disadvantages of being a man is only equality if we give men the disadvantages of a woman. We never asked men to take on the disadvantages of being women.

• alfonsosloan45
    The troll is strong in this one.
  • dudeman
    lol go fuck yourself.
    • LITERALLY. Since she thinks she doesn't need any other man to fuck her.

• YourFutureEx
    Hmm... k
  • Blackwatch8494
    RESPECT THE POWER OF THE PUSSY
  • ThePetSquirrel
    What a load of shit.
  • Anonymous
    First of: Women aren't unequal to men in any way in the western world, are they? If so, name one.

Second: If we're going to yap about equal responsibility and still keep a draft obviously this should apply to both genders. Get off your imaginary horse. Having periods and giving birth is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be. And it most certainly does not mean that men should be indiscriminately sent off to the slaughter in your place.

Now a more valid reason to not draft women is that many women are a liability in the military. I served myself and we took turns carrying one of the female-officer-in-training's stuff around. Why? She was too weak to do it but damn it, they wanted more women at higher ranking positions.

Now obviously if someone is capable enough to handle it, then go for it.
    I know that there is very solid research proving that women make better Snipers than men. Reason? Women in general can kill both men and women without hesitation if trained for it. Practically all men, despite training, hesitate before shooting a woman. When you're operating with a split-second window of opportunity this makes women superior for the role. You're also built to handle constant pressure whereas men are more dynamic. Meaning that your aim when carrying firearms is about as steady or steadier than ours despite inferior muscle.
    • Anonymous

"Having periods and giving birth is not nearly as bad as you make it out to be." Yeah that's why a literal doctor said that period pain can be as bad as a heart attack

• Anonymous

Did a literal doctor say that? Oh my. Well, then I must rest my case. You win.

• Anonymous

I posted a source in the original post.

• Anonymous
    What a load of crap.
    -I did not ask to be born. And the fact that my mother tried to kill herself while pregnant shows she was not making a great sacrifice for me.
    -childbirth is not as painful as a gull stone. Women who have had them will tell you that and they get them much less and have a much shorter urethra. Men have it much worse when it comes to that.
    -Also men are expected to do far riskier things in life: much higher death and accident rate at work etc. Men put up with a lot of shit women don't, to make life easier for women. But of course that is totally ignored.
    -so how many kids have you birthed? None? Get out there and kill the people your elected officials have decided it's a good idea to kill. You support them and are willing to have men sent out to kill, be killed and injured- you deserve to follow suit.
    -sex as a commodity. Nicely done. That makes you a prostitute and devalues love at the same time.
    -childbirth is your choice. You choose to have a child, keep the child or if the guy can see the child. In the end men have no real say in any of that. Your choice alone? How about your burden alone.
    -withhold sex all you like. You know you will just loose your man to the next woman who will sleep with him. Because women love to backstab each other and use sex to get a man to make her life easier and when it comes down to it women are poor at organizing coherently and using intellect to guide idealism and thus movements tend to be slow, disorginized and often self-destructive. It took millions of years for women to stand up and demand 'equality' and only after men changed attitudes and participated did women start to get what they wanted. And still the feminist movement is wildly disorginized and because of that you get the crazy women becoming the loudest and feminism as a movement is now becoming a joke not to be taken seriously.
  • Anonymous
    Holy shit. Who let the meninists out of their cage?
  • Anonymous
    It's cool we don't to have sex with you either <3
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...433985cb5af24f4d7927f0.jpg
  • Anonymous
    I fully encourage you to never have sex again, in protest.
  • Anonymous
    So sometimes you want equality even though you are different and other times you don't want equality because you are different and it wouldn't be fair.

That about it?
    • Anonymous

Men being the ones to go to war isn't me saying that "the patriarchy was right". You can live in a nonpatriarchy and have men go to war. Heck, you can live in a matriarchy and have men go to war.