Embrace your inner slut

turkishbarbie
Embrace your inner slut

I’ve grown up in a Muslim family, being taught Muslim values in The Netherlands. Not that there’s anything wrong with those in general, since they are often very similar with western values, but in some areas they are more strict. One of those for example is concerning sexual freedom. Especially in more strict Muslim communities sex is something you don’t talk about, and expressing yourself sexually is something simply not done.

Now you might think that growing up in the Netherlands, might give some more freedom when it comes to expressing yourself sexually, since it’s being considered a very tolerant and open minded country when it comes to sex. But I’ve found out this is only appearances. In fact, I've come to find out that even though some countries themselves consider themselves very tolerant and liberated when it comes to sexual freedom, they’re not.

Yeah, sure, The Netherlands did legalize prostitution, which may sound like they’re really open minded when it comes to sex. But that it’s been legalized doesn't mean it has became more acceptable. In fact, sometimes it even seems as if it’s more controversial than ever before. And yes, we have a gay parade in Amsterdam, but the violence against gay people has been growing in recent years. In short, The Netherlands is not as tolerant is it may sound.

But now let’s talk about the sexual freedom of women. Some of you may think women already have sexual freedom, achieved through the sexual revolution in the 70’s. But again, this is only appearances. I’ll give you an example. Guy sleeps with 10 girls, and he’s cool, because he’s done it with 10 girls. Girl sleeps with 10 guys and she’s a slut, because she slept with 10 guys. There seems to be a double standard here. A guy doing it is cool, but a girl doing the same thing is considered to be a slut, a judgment of immoral behavior.

Embrace your inner slut

Another example. Most parents tell their daughters not to sleep with just any guy, but to be careful about it. And no, we’re not talking about the safety issues like risking STD’s, but simply the fact that the daughter shouldn’t sleep with the very first guy she meets’. Yet, men are almost never advised to watch out who they sleep with, or that they should wait for the right girl. Apparently it’s something that only applies to women.

Another example. A girl wearing a short tight dress is considered slutty by most for dressing provocative. But a guy going out without a shirt is no problem, and not considered to be slutty in any way. Apparently different rules apply to how to dress. And as soon as women dress how they like, they often get slut shamed for doing so.

Embrace your inner slut

In other words, women are still being suppressed sexually. Women are not allowed to have their sexual freedom, or they’ll be slut shamed. And this sentiment is even stronger in the Muslim community, as well as some other religious communities.In short, women are being pressed by society to behave in a way society approves, and if they do not, they will be put to shame for it.

So my question becomes. What is wrong with being a slut? In my opinion a slut is simply a woman who chooses to deny society’s double standards, and chooses for complete sexual freedom. She doesn't care that people slut shame her, she embraces it. And by embracing her inner slut, nothing someone else can say to her to put her to shame will harm her. After all, what are you gonna call a slut? A slut? Yeah, she is, so what?

I wish more women would stop the double standards society has, and embrace their inner slut, and admit it to the world that they are sluts, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Because in the end, a slut is a free woman, free from society’s pressure on girls to act like how society demands. Free to dress, fuck and sleep with whoever she wants. And than, maybe, if enough girls and women will embrace their inner slut, and show it to the world, we can change something.

Embrace your inner slut

Embrace your inner slut
53
25

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    Why casual sex is bad for women:

1. Doing something a lot causes the experience to become dull. Same goes for sex. When you do it with multiple people it just becomes a mechanical biological act rather than something special you share with someone you love.

2. Related back to point 1. Pair bonding goes down as you sleep with more men/women. At this point you can't really feel a connection with a person.

3. Feeling of self worth goes down for guys you wanted relationship with but only used you for sex.

4. Word gets around. If you are considered easy men will still put sweet words into your ears to bed you but they won't commit with you. You'll find quality men won't want a relationship with you which becomes important later down the line when you are ready to settle down.

5. Many people will question your accomplishments in life and start rumors (whether false or true) that you got them via sexual favors.

6. Bad mouthing from female friends behind your back, who will smile and be friendly to you in your face but talk shit about you behind your back.

7. Increases emotional and mental baggage as you get older. Makes you less stable to have a relationship with a guy even if you do land a quality man.

Is this still revelant?
    • Couldn't say better

• 1. So you think if you have a lot of sex, it becomes dull? Says perhaps more about your own sex life becoming dull, than about reality. Having a lot of sex doesn't mean things have to become dull.

2. You think sex always has to be related to having feelings for someone. This is by far not always the case. You do know there's something called a one-night-stand, right? Or how about fuck buddies?

3. Ah yes, if you fuck a lot, you must have low self-worth. What a bunch of bullshit!

4. Word gets around? Yes, exactly! And that's exactly what this post is pointing out, which I'm trying to put a stop to. People being judgmental.

5. More reasons why I wrote this post to prove my point. Sounds like you're actually backing my statement up, rather than disagreeing with it.

6. Yes, exactly what I'm talking about.

7. Again assuming that having many sex partners requires emotional attachment.

• Very well said, I completely agree. OP's take is terrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• AustinMan
    You're right, there is a double standard but it has biological reasons, among others. Women have much, much more skin in the game when it comes to sex: they can get pregnant, they bear the children, for better or worse, they are traditionally the primary caregiver for the children. That's why in all mammals, the males compete and the females choose. This same biological imperative encourages groups to protect their women. You and I may not agree with why they do it, and there is a double standard, but there is some logic to it.

Now, all that said, there is a slut in every woman. A lot of women play the game in public but when the door's locked, they let that slut out of play. I'm married to one of those.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2452
  • MissPanda
    I hate the notion that because I don't sleep around its because society has shamed me into it. I don't sleep around because I don't want to. I dont agree with it for men or women, and yes I teach my daughter to respect her body as I would a son.

If some girl wants to slut aound, go ahead. It's not my business what they do with their bodies, but I'm sick of hearing modesty is a product of society shaming women. Some of us just prefer to share ourselves with someone we love.
    • I never said that because you don't sleep around much, it's the fault of society for shaming you into it. But fact is that some other women are restrained by this. Just because it doesn't apply to you, doesn't mean it doesn't apply to other women.

• MissPanda

To be honest i don't feel bad if a woman is shamed into not slutting around like she truly wants to. Be confident in who are, it's not societies responsibility to encourage whatever it is you want to do. If I was a slut I'd own it proudly. I don't have to accept someone else's choices so they feel comfortable doing it. Religion dictates lots of people's opinions but it doesn't phase me. For example, to Muslims who believe in wearing a full head and body cover how I dress to them would prob be considered promiscuous or revealing. I don't care to change an entire cultures beliefs so that I don't feel shamed by them. I'm just going to have that confidence in whatever I wear, what i do and what I believe. Those women don't need society to accept them as sluts, they need to accept themselves and enjoy what they do and get on with life. There's never going to be a world where everyone accepts everything with an open mind, there's always going to be that opposition.

• Krator

@MissPanda I liked your mindset. It looks better. not conservative nor fuck society hippie bs. But, ıt is rare to find girls having similar mind with you.

• Bandit74
    Guys will ocassionally look up to promiscuous guys but after HS/college no one really wants to hear a guy brag about how often he gets laid. That said, I have NEVER heard a woman say a guy who has slept around is cool.

Basically both genders have the tendency to judge promiscuous members of the opposite gender.

Guys often avoid relationships with promiscuous girl and ocassionally look up to promiscuous guys.

Girls often avoid relationships with promiscuous guys and rarely to never look up to promiscuous girls.

So 2 questions to ask are:
    Why Don't girls look up to promiscuous girls?
    why DO guys look up to promiscuous guys?

Well because convincing guys to have no string attached sex with you is easy. Getting commitment is what's difficult so girls aren't going to admire something she could easily do herself.

For guys it's the opposite. It's easier to find girls who want a relationship than it is to find girls willing to have no strings attached sex with you. It's something only a handfull of guys can consistently get. So considering the degree of dificulty, getting casual sex is harder than getting relationships which is why guys sometimes admire that.

As far as the shirtless thing, at every event I've ever been to, on average, the girls always show more skin than the guys. Even in HS where we had a uniform the girls always got away with showing more skin. Hell, just look at Hollywood red carpet events, the guys are always dressed very conservatively while the girls often show up half naked or in see through outfits.

On the beach, the typical guy wears board shorts, while the typical girl wears a standards bikini. If you look at both articles of clothing, I think guys and girls are wearing similar amounts of fabric. Guys wear more fabric on their lower body, while girls wear more fabric on their upper body but in the end it's similar amounts of fabric.

Also consider this, you are free to dress however you want and sleep with whoever you want... but other people are free to form their own opinions on your behavior regardless of whether or not those opinions are favorable or unfavorable. Sure you'd like to do whatever you want and have people only think positive thoughts about you but that's not how things work.

• This free opinion how you call it, is being judgmental about people. It has little to do with expressing their opinion, but more to do with being judgmental about other people, fueling stereotypes and sexual repression.

• Redshift
    Why do women want to act like men is something I will never understand. If the vast majority of men suddenly start to roll in the dirt with pigs would you do it as well? Or it must be banned just to appear cool? Idiotic herd mentality and inferiority complex at its finest... Come on, ladies. You're better than that.
    • This has nothing to do with women wanting to act like men. Not at all actually. If that's what you got from this post, you really didn't understand the post itself or what sexual freedom is.

• Redshift

"Slut - a woman with the morals of a man"
      I'm pretty sure I understood the fact that you want women to be sexually liberated like men. There is however a big difference between liberty to do something and actually doing it for a good reason. Both men and women can whore themselves around as much as they want. I couldn't care less as long as they keep their distance. The reason women are treated harshly is because they are traditionally held in higher regard by men and higher standard then men themselves. To be as promiscuous as a man doesn't make you as free as him. It just makes you as stupid as him. Very few men praise other men for sleeping around. I personally find it pathetic and to strive to emulate such behavior to me seems absurd. Honestly this is one area women shouldn't try to be our equals. It is in your own best interest.

• Redshift

Also, your idea of freedom is that of a child. "I want to be allowed to do dumb shit!" Being a "slut" doesn't make you free. Freedom is a state of mind. Going against long held beliefs (which are based on good reasons) won't set you free. But it will put you in the same category as men who are not considered good partners or marriage material no matter how free a society is.

• Berethor
    As someone who grown up in a muslim family there is no need for you to go from one extreme to another. Many parents tell their daughters not to sleep with just any guy, but to be careful about it, but in most of the cases it's in muslim families where the father is killing his daughter because of it. Well at least you are honest about it, there are sluts who are trying to deny that they are sluts, and thinking that they can fool men. There is an place in the society for sluts, after all some men are looking for one night stand, but sluts are bad for serious relationship, it's very hard to trust a slut, and many men don't want to "share" their woman. Double standards? maybe, but it's not always correct, contrary to the popular belief not all men are womanizers, there are men who are looking only for serious relationship, and why would man like that would go with a slut? she didn't deserve him. I didn't like easy girls, but I don't care too much about them most of the time, it's simple that I am not going to marry a girl like that, for obvious reasons. I don't support licentiousness, but I don't have a problem with women wear revealing clothing, I believe that body is not always sexual.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ing-said-hed-again.html

tvtropes.org/.../MyGirlIsNotASlut

tvtropes.org/.../NatureAdoresAVirgin
  • Oxi112094
    If a woman feels the need to sleep around and express her sexuality, thats her decision and i dont see anything wrong with it. I think if your life isn't being affected in any way... dont be concerned about what goes on in someone elses bedroom. 💁🏻
    • I agree with you!

• I agree with you, sadly many other people do not, and will be very judgmental about this, even stronger in Muslim circles.

• KissItBetter
    smh noo this not how you stop the double standard by sexualizing yourself this is stupid and disrespecting yourself and you need up giving them what they want SEX which stupid bc we want equal rights but some women like yourself make women look more like sexual objects and make us look ridiculous. How are we supposed to get respect if we don't respect ourselves
    • Why would I be disrespecting myself? Do you even know what respect means? Again this bullshit that respect comes from de-sexualisation. In short, if you want respect, don't have sex.
      Let me just put a wild guess here, you're an American, right?

• you want to walk out your house looking like prostitute be my guest don't get upset when someone cat calls you or disrespects you in anyway. Dressing slutty would not make things better. and yes i am American a Muslim American who has morals

• pr3ttybr0wn
    Women and men are totally different.

I kind of have a traveller/romani idea on "slut" (this is just based off what little i know of this ethnic group from that show on TLC). I am totally ok with girls dressing like thots and feeling sexy or whatever.

However when it comes to actually being a slut, I feel like a lady should think way too highly of herself than to be sleeping with random men. if you really knew what the average pig guy is like in society then you wouldn't want him touching you. women are to be admired and treated like queens, not passed around by the crew just because you wanna have fun for the night

we're the ones who have increased risks for stds, we have to deal with pregnancy, 90% of the time we're the ones who catch feelings in a sexual relationship while the man could care less... i just dont get why you would want to sleep with a man who doesn't only have eyes for you and see you as a queen? why sleep with the average guy in todays society who feels like "bitches ain't shit" and "these hoes ain't loyal"? half of these guys out here probably won't even give you a nut but y'all want to be fucking them because you love sex? i dont get it. love yourself more. i would rather be stuck up than a hoe anyday.

im not saying stay a virgin til marriage if thats not what you want, but just be more picky and selective about who you sleep with thats all im saying. dont just give it up to the first guy with some game and a rented luxury car, if your standards are even that high. half these girls now are fucking guys who wouldn't even buy them a hamburger at lunch time... lol these guys dont respect women at all, won't even take y'all out on dates or treat you with any respect but y'all want to slut it up with them i dont get it smh
    • Most guys do not admire women or treat them like queens, even the relationship guys you talk about are starting to become less chivalrous towards women, and many guys are avoiding relationships and marriage altogether, only engaging in casual commitment free sex. I know women won't like this but part of the reason is that feminism and womens egos went out of control and us men knowing we are superior to women decided we are not going to deal with the drama anymore. So most girls are going to end up like the girl writing this mytake in hopes of getting validation from men. And the stuck up girls are going to end up alone or have to settle with a beta guy with low sexual market value. Men treated women with respect in old times because women knew they where different from men and subordinate. Today some women still respect men and know their place even though they have the same rights and opportunities, but those women are few.

• @alphadoggystyle Men aren't superior, nor should they ever submit to guys that think that.

• @Mustachekitteh Wrong, men are most definitely superior to women, and it doesn't matter if women want to submit to guys or not since they dont really have a choice, in time the more guys withdraw from women it will be obvious which gender needs the other more.

• bluenose1872
    Free your inner slut? You know fuck all by the way. Women suffer the consequences of sexual conquests. Men dont. Unwanted pregnancies are just one. Bad reputation another. Men look at sluts and think ill give her one if im desperate bit im outta there after. You'll never get treated like the lady you want to be again. At best like a piece of meat when your reputation gets around. Ken always talk about women. You see a group of gutlys looking at you from a bar and talking there's a good chance one of them knows somebody whos fucked you and he's spreading the gossip. How easy you were. What you did in bed. Where you a decent girl or a slapper. Men rate women like farmers rate cattle. If your rep is a slut you'll never get love and romance and courtship from any man you'll ever talk to who knows you. Thats gone. Your a piece of meat now. A sex toy. Thats the reality. Its called integrity and every guy you sleep with takes a little more away. To seal the deal we have a self image, we believe we are who people treat us like. You get treated like a slut with no respect and only sex in mind you'll start acting a slut and the deal is sealed. Thays your life. Nobody ever treats you like a proper women again all because a bunch of lesbians who hate men are brainwashing you into thinking your being repressed.
    • Metlahaed

The men who think that way about women are the problem, not the girl's sluttiness. Women should avoid those men anyway, they suck... They should be avoided and they should not be taken seriously by either sluts or reserved women, even other men who are sensible. Your opinion is sad and pathetic and it is not the direction humanity should go. Taking you off the field by filling it with sluts sounds like a BRILLIANT plan.

• @Metlahaed your a virgin pal. You might as well wear a sign. Youve not got a fuckin scooby

• Metlahaed

The extent to which you are wrong is making me giggle. I will just stick to my first reply, it says everything I need to.

• damnwinter
    This matter is far more complex than you have presented it to be, and it is also one-sided. First, I completely agree that the number of sexual partners does NOT a slut make. Of course, a high number of sexual partners can lead to STDs, but that's another issue.
    Now, for the part where I disagree...
    That Halloween picture you posted is a great example of this female hypocrisy. And it the picture they are, in fact, dressed incredibly slutty. Could you make a case that they;re dressed like that because it was hot outside? No. They are intentionally dressed provocatively and then complain that men treat them in one way or another. The truth of the matter remains, that one is going to be treated mostly according to how they 'sell' (or present, if you will) themselves. Marilyn Monroe comes to mind - the way she had to start her career through 'slutty' ways because she was hungry and then couldn't shake off the label anymore.
    Now, what these supposedly constrained women want is to be complete teases, flaunt sex in front of men without them being allowed to touch anything, which in turn, gives them the feeling of power over men. This, although biologically and psychologically explainable, is an utterly lame and mean tactic. And on top of all that, they demand respect. It's difficult to treat someone with seriousness and respect if they look like a clown (metaphorically speaking, mostly).
  • Coffinspire
    I had come the the conclusion a long time ago, that we are all sluts no matter what we do. I'm not even offended by it anymore lol. When a 13 years old (who mind you is a virgin) is called a slut, it makes for a funny oxymoron. We're prude if we don't put out/not desirable or we're sluts for doing what we want.

We're all sluts I'm over it.
  • theus
    I have never liked societies double standard of women. I have never looked down on a woman for having sex. The best lovers I have had were very sexual woman. There is noting better that a woman that knows her body and how to please yours. I do think its best to be a "lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets". Society still judges woman for being sexual. This lead my wife to be very uptight about sex. This was a huge problem since I had different expectations. However, this is the result of years of slut shaming she endured.
    I think women are told not to wear form fitting clothing because men are so visual. A woman in a tight dress my be an instant turn on a man. Society still is not ready to except the fact that women get need sex too.
    I think its best for a woman to minimize her partners and embrace her sexuality. I have learned many different things from my past relationship. The more you understand about your own body the more you will enjoy sex. A woman who enjoys sex will have a very happy man. I think it is important to live your single life before you get married. I'm not saying sleep with every hot guy. I am saying do the things you cannot do when you married. Its also important to remember that only God can judge you. I had fun as a single man. It helped me prepare for marriage.
  • lightbulb27
    So do some women really want sex with all kinds of different guy? It seems to go against the grain of your design... that is... she wants to be desired and secure... generally with one dude with the underlying purpose of having an offspring and raising that critter. It seems to be some distortion of desire... the desire by more than one guy is better.

If you are, what is the sub conscious emotion under that which is driving that desire? I've often found, so far, that women who function as sluts, were sexually assualted as children and are acting out of that wound. in other words, their inner child views their value as sexual beings... kinda like branding I guess. they were labeled by force. That isn't freedom...

That isn't to say that a woman should be denied her freedom, but more of concern that what she is doing is really healthy for her as a person. Releasing her inner slut, is just her attempt to act out of a wound, that itself was wrong.

The problem is the consequence is that a woman can have problems mating with various guys... get pregannt not knowing who dad is (thus the child is impacted since it wants dad), disease, bonding can occur when there is no commitment, thus more pain...

Its an interesting subject, I have my ears open and want to understand more your perspective.
  • Sol1025
    I don't agree with this at all. If I have a daughter one day she will be taught class and self-respect.
    • nalaa

I think that was precisely her point. What makes you think having sex is low class and lacking self respect?
      For girls that is

• WombRaider

@nalaa This isn't just sex though is it... she wants women to be promiscuous.

• nalaa

@WombRaider By her you mean the take owner?
      Who cares?

• Relentless_Hippie
    WTF is this? Promiscuity is NOT something praiseworthy. Yes it should be shamed because it is a shameful act. Men who sleep around are sluts, women who sleep around are sluts. Sex is a serious thing not some act of recreation. Instead of teaching people anything goes what's wrong with teaching people to have values and self respect?
    • tinyclit

I thank God most people do have self respect and hence do not have your "values."

• @tinyclit Lol judging by your username you certainly don't. Can I go back to the opinion I'm entitled to have just like you are entitled to yours?

• tupperware
    • I've met some fat ugly "studs" but it makes me laugh even harder, and scratch my head a lot...

• lumos

It's "easier" to be a female slut because apparently men don't have any standards and will sleep with anything that moves. I think it's kind of funny that men will shame women for the fact that men are easy to sleep with.

• tupperware

@lumos And I think it's kind of funny that women who strive to have no standards call it "empowerment" and at the same time refer to a man who has accomplished exactly that a "womanizer" or try really hard to make "fuckboy" a mainstream thing. So we're both laughing - everybody wins!

• the_rake
    Actually guys walking around shirtless in most western communities is considered vulgar at best. Only time you might get away with it is if your waking out of a club with a bunch of other shirtless guys as drunk as you. In that case women can get away with looking quite skimpy also. Anyway this is all bullshit about a woman sleeps with ten guys and she's a slut. That's because nobody actually knows her sexual history. Anyway a slut can mean something nasty (just like how ' player ' can mean womanizer, manipulative, emotionally unattached, etc.) but it can also be reframed to mean something that is cool and sexually liberating - a 21st century woman that is open-minded, etc. The problem is with the way women carry such a label. These women ALLOW it to become something derogatory. The difference is that men make a point to wear out as a badge of honour - especially in the West where nothing terrible can happen to your for doing such a thing. In short men are just more confident in their own sexuality. It's not their fault women have such prudish beliefs (and let's face it: women for the most part are the ones 'slut-shaming' - not that any of it is fact so much as assumptions. Women are the ones who think you should wait for sex - perhaps until marriage. And women are the ones that frown on guys looking for casual sex: they say things like, "oh he wants to degrade women", "he can't just wait until marriage", "no! I am not a piece of meat").

In short I am extremely incredulous about these so-called slut-shaming rituals that do not take place on any meaningful basis. Anyway, women are more likely to sleep with the cretins that can't keep their mouth shut because they prefer the dominant attributes in these kind of men. They like those kinds of men better than more considerate, compassionate men who would never open the can of beans on a woman. So this is part of the reason that their sexual history gets out: their lack of discretion choosing good men and failure to go for men outside their own social circle.
  • slimstiffy
    Well first of all let me give you the response regarding men. A man who sleeps with 10 women is considered a player while a woman who does the same ia considered a slut. Ill tell you why a lot of people feel this way. Men are the ones who mainly compete for sex. Women choose. Its not that hard to simply choose 10 guys. You can go out and do that in one night. A man who got 10 girls ( given it wasn't sex for pay) competes against all the other guys and came out the winner for 10 girls. Now that takes some skill and effort. And though we do not neceasarily respect that, you have to admit he has got something going for him. now that being said, while we do admire that guy, he is far from ideal. If you think boys aren't restricted to sex and aren't made aware of the risks and all you are wrong. Being a player is not necessarily good. I guy like that is not seen as very trustworthy and as much of a teamplayer and that might negatively affect his relations with other people and maybe even in the job department deoending on where he lives. Also, a man who goes out without wearing a shirt is considered obnoxious and ridiculed. So men aren't really that exempt from it either. But i do agree women have it a lot harder. And there is a reason to that. As woman, once you have been sexually promiscuous and have been labelled as "slut" which can be different in different places, you lose your value as a partner. Iys hard to be considered a good wife or good mother after that. Think about how a child would feel if his or her mother is known to be easy back in the day. The child would be the butt of mom jokes throughout shool and college. You can say thats because people are ignorant all you want but kids, both boys and girls would torment him with thay stuff. Think about what if a girl apperas in a porno, and then decided to stop that and have a normal family life. Years later her teenage son starts to watch porn and sees his mom in a video! That kid would be screwed up for life! Of course it would be as bad to see your dad. But you wouldn't as mortified as seeing mother. As a girl, when you have sex often and sleep with many guys you are lowering your self value because you just chose to have sex, withouy a guy having to have had to work a lot for it. You can't blame him then when he yhinks yoi are easy. And that will always be associated as a negative trait. Its natural and you can't change it. You can make your own choice, but all im saying is to also consider the effects.
  • AnayaWilliams
    I am not muslim but what a women choses to do with her is her choice. Wether it is sleeping around or having as many sex partners as possible that is her life. As long as it isn't interferring with anything else or promiting violence I don't see a problem with it and that is her decision.
  • ClassicRocker
    I don't think men are really the ones perpetuating the whole "slut-shaming" movement. I honestly do not care how many sexual partners you've had, so long as I don't know any of them, and you aren't still hanging around them. The past is the past as long as it stays there.
  • 00Lelouchxx
    You know why there's a double standard because men and woman are not equal. equal as HUMAN BEINGS yes. I'm a man your a woman there are label for a reason. I can't do what u do and u can't do what I
    Our bodies are DIFFERENT.

The reason why your tire can't be in public is because it a sexual part of the body.

Guys don't have tittys. Even when there fat they resemble tittys there just fat though.

The reason why boys aren't told to fuck different chicks one its a man world and two its in our genes.
    You act Like u never heard this before. and if u did hear that men are horny 24/7 you igorne it.

Most men can fuck a girl and have no emotion to it.

Woman say there value connection in sex i want u to get to know me.

And finally
    You can sluty qhore all you want to be. be in seeking a relationship or being viewed as more so a woman. Your value goes down.

Men only value woman for their body. we can fuck a fat chick but we don't want s fat chick. we can fuck a ugly girl but we don't want a ugly girl.
    80%of your value to us a spouse dating boyfriend girlfriend comes from your look and your history.

The expression of men seeing woman like cars is kinda right. Your the beta of the relationship 9/10 times we are the alphas.

You want us to be a man well we want u to be a woman.
  • Saudigirl
    I have solution for woman. instead of acting like men so she can sleep around , don't allow men to use ur body like if all woman did that , men can't find a slut to bang her!! this is Equality which leads to healthy relationship, trust and happy pure love
    • you know there is nothing wrong with casual sex, a woman having mutliple sex partners before marriage and having sex in general

• Scrambledagain
    I love sluts, but sluthood is a choice for women and a privelage for those men who can do it. That's why male players deserve their credit and legendary status. It's also why women sluts deserve the label "easy" and men don't. It's easy for a woman if she so chooses, but fuckin hard for a male if he is an introvert, or softer than alpha boy. Again... why nice guys shouldn't be ashamed of getting prostittutes.
  • rjroy3
    Honestly, this makes perfect sense. Who's who will be clearly defined. Guys will know all the girls who are down and won't bother with girls who aren't. And when it's time to get a wife or girlfriend you can just find the girls who aren't sluts to eventually settle down and raise your kids with after you've sowed your wild oats.
  • GreatnessRevamped
    I don't think anyone should be fuckin' around indiscriminately. Sex is better with someone who will be there when you wake up and cook breakfast.
  • anonymous83
    it sounds like a replica of the u. s. they may act like it's all fine and dandy, but they will slut shame people till the day they die...
    • f*ck society... i left that behind a long time ago, and frankly i think people are better off without it.

• Krator

Yeahh fuck the society. All women must be sluts. Especially Turkish ones. They are better when they are sluttish. We should go around naked and fuck each other's mother in the streets for sexual liberation of Turkish women.

• @Krator actually everyone is a slut, if you think about it. it's human instinct. and actually, i don't have sex at all because i live in a place that's infested with drug addicts. It's not that I don't like sex, it's just that they can keep their diseases to themselves. and society is nuts, so f*ck them. i'm old enough to know what's right, i told need lunatics telling me what is right when they don't even know themselves.

• SleepingSnorlax
    I dont know if i agree with some of your points
    And i think its hypocritical for you to use that picture of the fake definition of slut
    That being said of course women are judged more harshley than men when it comes to some sexual things you can't deny that
    But i think you can go againts the "double standards" without calling yourself a slut
    Dont get it confused a slut isn't a good thing
  • Alex88F
    well, that's a big pile of shit right here.

so... should i do the same cos my parents
    didn't want me to have a proper sex education?
    fuck that. that's just and excuse.

so much for equal rights and all you
    want deep down is being like the men
    you hated mostly when you were
    fat feminazis who never tasted a dick

• What are you talking about? 😂

• pavlove
    Let me just say your take is near perfection.

you're on the wrong side to espouse these beliefs since the majority of mods are virgins by choice yet you'll always have my support. hope more girls are inspired by this and write more on it
  • thedesperado
    i really like it...
    free your inner slut...
    we are, what we are. There is no shame of that. And we should not hide that...
    We should embrace the reality and do what the hell we want irrespective of what people will think about us
  • BeerFarts
    Everyone here knows that I have no problem embracing my inner whore/slut/hoe 😁😅
  • ThisDudeHere
    Here's to hoping that not every woman embraces this.
  • Prof_Don
    I don't judge women for casual sex, unfortunately many men do
    • I judge women for casual sex. Reason being having a slut as a wife is very risky business. Even more so if you have kids together. But some men love it when women mess up their entire lives. So if you're into that, go ahead.

• Prof_Don

@Homebakedcookies does "woman who has sex outside of a relationship " ALWAYS equal "slut" to you?

• Yes it does. Though to be fair I don't respect men who have casual sexual encounters either.

• Kinstrome
    I don't think it's morally wrong for either sex to be promiscuous, but I do wonder--as I think many people wonder--if they aren't missing out on the joys of being with somebody you love rather than somebody you've only briefly known.

There may be some small difference in how the sexes are (generally) affected by casual sexual encounters, which may substantiate a small part of how people view sluttiness differently for men and women, but for the most part I think men and women should be treated equally in regards to promiscuity.

Man or woman, though, I have a hard time believing somebody who is constantly looking for a short-term sexual thrill has healthy emotional relationships with people or high self-esteem.
  • Kylesar
    No one will stop anyone from being a slut, and that goes for men and women

Just don't expect someone to be waiting for you when you're done
  • melmel1
    I'll free and embrace my inner slut. Nice take by the way ;)
  • ComDom
    Males and females are not the same. Men and women can face repercussions from promiscuity. People have the legal freedom to be promiscuous. Unfortunately people want to be sluts without the [social] consequences.

The biggest lie of feminism is that women can have it all. They can't and the kicker is... neither can men. There is limited time to live so is it a wise idea to let a lot of guys use your vagina (possibly getting an STD, pregnant, or raped)? Or would it be better to have someone who cherishes you? Decisions decisions.
    • Before I say this, I am not trying to be rude. I do not intend to argue with you. I am just going to express my opinion on the subject. I respect your opinion so I hope you can respect mine and at least hear me out. I believe that it is because there is a limited time to live that you should spend it how you want to. Whether it's lots of sex or not. As humans we are given this amazing thing called "choice" which allows us to "choose" what we do. I think the important thing is to just let other people live their lives and make their own choices. Does it really matter to us what other people do in their own bedrooms? I have a long term boyfriend and our relationship is monogamous. Would I go out and have sex with a bunch of different people? No, but I still respect that it may be a choice someone else chooses to make. Can we really judge people just because their choices don't align with our own?

• ComDom

@electrikrainb0w I agree to an extent. There are limitations to freedom, no?

• Naqud
    The only 'slut shaming' I've seen from men in my everyday life has been when we laugh about how little dignity they have or get annoyed by their constant attempts at garnering attention. Sure, online losers with no socialization shame sluts hoping to make a whore into their m'lady, but the majority of slut shaming IRL (the only place where opinions matter) comes from women hoping their disdain for slutty behaviour will attract more men.

I mean, I guess if you consider men objectifying sluts to be 'slut shaming', then whatever.. but realistically I've never once seen a bro get angry over a bint fucking him the first day she's met him.

Realistically what you're complaining about is the fact that you don't get male validation for sleeping with them past 'she's an easy lay' when you want 'she's a bad bitch and I admire her for spreading her legs and letting guys inside'.
  • Homebakedcookies
    And here is why there are class differences. Smart people will be smart. And idiots will be idiots. Yay! Free your inner slut! Live on food stamps for the rest of your lives!
  • kat_gran
    I clicked on this page because I liked the title! haha
    Having that said, I totally agree with you - embrace your inner sexual self! I wouldn't consider that a slut... everyone's definition of a slut is subjective... And to be honest, I just think we should all be 'sexually free' to sleep with whomever we want once we are being safe and protected / with people who won't disrespect us.

Having lived in the Netherlands myself for a few years, there is A LOT of sexual freedom for the Dutch women (you are muslim so I assume that it is wayyyyy very stric for you because of your family and assuming you hang out with a lot of Muslim-Dutch, there is still a sort of restriction compared to other non religious Dutch girls). Having that said, I agree, embrace your inner sexual self and go have fun! Embrace life, stay safe and stay protected... That goes for both men AND woman :) As long as you know what you are doing and it's a conscious choice, fuck away! haha
    • kat_gran

Having lived in the Netherlands definitely allowed me to become more open and free about my sexuality... that now I realize how repressing society is in other places and I refuse to be repressed. Sure, I won't sleep with just ANYBODY, but I will sleep with whom I want to and the feeling is mutual. A mature act and decision between 2 grown ups. So yeah, time to mature for society :) I will never feel ashamed or embarrassed of my sexual partners, they were all my choice, whether that number was big or small... My choice and no one can make me feel anyway about that. :)

• Careless_Whisper
    What you failed to mention is that men, because of testosterone, usually have a much higher sex drive than women and it's also harder for a man to get laid, so when a woman sleeps around then yes, it's worse.
  • SarahsSummer
    Why is it even necessary to label anyone's private sex life?
    • excellent question... maybe because since facebook "private" has no longer the same definition

• @FrenchyRomain I don't understand your comment

• "Why is it even necessary to label anyone's private sex life?"
      since privacy doesn't exactly exist anymore... not since facebook anyways

• MasterofYou
    It is funny I did a Take on Gang Bangs... If I was a Young hot girl like you it would have made the Recommended profiled Takes...
  • I always do. I'm a 45 year old women that wears boots, leather, latex, and little tight dresses.
  • MrExtremely2Kinky
    I definitely promote women who embrace their inner slut! They are powerful woman and that is so hot..
  • uknaked
    I adore virgins, but if an experienced partner is with me, she has tried the rest and maybe likes me the best.
    The main thing in any relationship is free open communication, together with mutual trust, honesty and respect, experience just makes her very hot!
    The worst problem is religion, all religions consider themselves our moral guardians, but they are responsible for more unhappiness and stupid moral judgments that any other aspect of society.
    As well as being the excuse for more armed and deadly conflict in the world. Religious belief can be dangerous and injurious to mental and physical health.
  • Metlahaed
    Yes, yes, and yes. Embrace it indeed! Thank you for your services. Sluts are saving the world.
    • Actually sluts are ruining the world. They have sex with losers and eventually they end up pregnant with one of those losers babies which they will have to raise as single mothers while living in the ghetto with cheap rent.
      Children with bad genes and bad parenting living in bad neighbourhoods is what causes countries to go under.

• Metlahaed

That literally makes no sense. Sounds like you need a good slut to get your brain working properly again!

• What about that didn't make sense?

• ColinHarvey
    Just keep your sexualities to yourselves, nobody cares why or what you want to fuck. Male and female, don't be degenerate.
  • John_Doesnt
    I judge both men and women for casual sex. That shit is dangerous with all the AIDS and herpes.
    • You have heard of the invention of the condom, right?

• Doesn't prevent herpes. Read any condom wrapper and it will clearly say that it doesn't protect against herpes.

• arashmenalagha
    Be the yummy slut you were born to be!
  • Fortheholidays
    Can i ask a question privately? @turkishbarbie