Benefits of Getting with SCREAMERS

pavlove

Screamers can be annoying in bed. They make so much noise and sometimes you just don't want other people all up in your business. I've also noticed that screamers tend to also be biters and nail diggers so if you're in so cal and go to the beach three times a week you may not want to get proof of your indecency. What about the advantages though?

VALIDATING

The most obvious first. A girl who's screaming is a huge boon to the old sense of confidence that you're awesome in bed. with some girls only offering slight moans no matter how wet they are, the screamer makes a man feel like a man.

IMMERSIVE

The worst thing in sex is to think about things while you're having sex (even that you're having sex!) Great sex is no thought at all--only doing. When someones screaming in your ear it's hard to hear your own thoughts

INSTRUCTIVE

It's a catch 22. If a girl tells you that you're not hitting her spot you lose confidence and then perform even worse, but if she says nothing she leaves feeling she should've gotten a bit more pleasure. With a screamer you can tell if you're hitting the spot because not hitting it produces a small moan while hitting it right produces a scream. You can also tell how many orgasms she can handle and when its become so long that she's not really feeling the sensation as much by the fact that her screams become progressively further apart

Benefits of Getting with SCREAMERS

Benefits of Getting with SCREAMERS
6
6

Most Helpful Girl

• QuietLittleLady
    I'm a girl & I have to admit I'm sorta a screamer - it defo adds to the excitement of it all 😉 And I've yet to have a guy complain to me about it!
    Is this still revelant?
    • pavlove

lol @ your screenname in relation to this post

• skeptic007

its okay women aren't suppose to make sense

• Well I'm quiet in every other sense just not when it comes to that

Most Helpful Guy

• Josht11
    Didn't know you could get away with gifs like that you can clearly see nipple when you open the gif in a new tab and squint (like I did).
    Is this still revelant?
    • pavlove

lol fucking google images has this weird thing now where if you type certain words you get porn.. sucks my bad

• ColiePolie

Lmao

• pavlove

@ColiePolie it's true dude! there was this whole thing they did so that people wouldn't inadvertantly pull up graphic images but now if you just put like "sex screamer gif" its all this porn... shutup... lol

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

55
  • Luci92
    Woah wasn't expecting that gif... got a surprise when I was scrolling down ahah
    • I'm surprised he even got away with posting that.

• Luci92

@thewanderingme me too, I think he said it's because he's blocked all the mods or something... I don't know

• pavlove

lmao omg calm down

• Riggers
    The gif is a little too... 'NSFW' for this site dont you think m8?
    • Josht11

no needs more gifs like this maybe one day we can have webm posts like 4chan.

• pavlove

haha the benefits of having blocked all mods so none of them can see this take. i'm sure it'll be either taken down or edited by night's end

• Riggers

EY I'm not complaining about it mate. Just didn't think shiz like that was allowed haha

• DarkIndividual
    This should be reported. It's inappropriate.
  • georgiaaaagirl
    Well, I don't just scream to the top of my lungs it's just high pitches😂 is that bad?
    • pavlove

just makes you noisy but not a screamer!

• TatyanaTheEmpress
    Then I guess I'm very beneficial :P
  • Poppykate
    This made me laugh! Cheers mate! 🍻
  • mystintri
    Simple. Screamers are sexy.
  • Dred1614
    Have some decency.
  • John_Doesnt
    There is no benefit. Put a pillow in her mouth.
  • Idle_Farmer
    depends on if you have hearing protection