Girls, don't allow society to slut shame you for being a woman!

mystintri

Pretty intense title, I know.

This myTake is for the girls out there who are afraid to enjoy themselves sexually because of what gram-gram told you when you were eating alphabet soup.

Your grandma was doing the things that she condemns you doing and it's because she knows exactly how much you'll love it and possibly run away with Fabio's luscious manly body.

I say, fuck what society thinks. We are the new generation and we decide! I'm not saying there should be open orgies down at the grocery store, what I am saying is to not fear what it is you want to do!

You meet a really sexy guy but are afraid he'll think of you as a slut. If he got to know you, and you can sense that he's into you for you - go for it, because you'll only be missing out on tons of fun and new heights of living.

This whole feminism thing has gotten way to out of control. Woman like a man who can seduce them and give them passionate sex till the wee hours of the morning. Don't kid yourself. How do I know? Because I live it everyday.

And for any guy reading this, you're welcome. Don't be ashamed to go for what you what, be ashamed if you're going about it the wrong way! Go out there and be a desirable woman, like attract like, and you'll find yourself a desirable man ;)

Let your hair down and live! Viva la vida!

20
25

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    "How do I know? Because I live it every day"

Massive indicator that you've never been within 2 feet of a real vagina. Also, I'd venture to say you haven't been within two feet of a dictionary l either. Work on your grammar and then try telling us how we as women should act.

My gram-gram taught me better than to have sex with douches like you. It's not the fear of being a slut, it's the fear of being stuck with someone with a viewpoint like yours. Your MyTake does nothing for women what so ever.

You aren't standing against slut-shaming. You're attempting and failing to convince women they should have sex with idiots like you.
    Is this still revelant?
    • mystintri

Hm. Is calling me a douchebag and an idiot supposed to make me fumble my words and shrink me into an ever deep depression. I'll reframe from the futile act of calling you a name and speak about the post.

What I'll do is: I'll write a MyTake that demonstrates how douchebags who are solely looking for sex, manipulate and lie to girls for the simple pleasure of putting their penis inside something soft forget to understand that it's more about emotional connection, sexual communication, and not learning some phrases here and there that help them get girls but to instead, work on themselves and their lives and their minds and their hearts to attract the quality woman in the world who aren't on GaG, but are out in the world doing things.

• MyTake Owner - I agree that name calling was a bit much. However, your take does feel like you're trying 'too hard'.

I think that's where this Opinion owner is coming from about attempting and failing to convince women they should have sex with" *men* like you.

- Some of us just aren't like that and won't ever be. *shrugs* Everyone is different.

--- Now. To quote; " attract the quality woman in the world who aren't on GaG ".

You're saying there aren't quality women on here?

I'm honestly offended because there are some ASTONISHING women on here.
      Just because someone is mean to you, don't be take it out on everyone else, k.

• mystintri

@Smmyskittles I was upset. There are great girls on GaG, I've chatted with some pretty interesting gals.

There is also an exaggerated feel in the post that is difficult to give the reader without vocal tonality.

I don't see how this turn into, "Be a slut.", when:

"And for any guy reading this, you're welcome. Don't be ashamed to go for what you what, be ashamed if you're going about it the wrong way! Go out there and be a desirable woman, like attract like, and you'll find yourself a desirable man."

-Don't cat call, annoy, chase, stalk, rape, manipulate... Become of decent demeanor and class and you'll meet cool girls that like you 'cause you're cool.

"I say, fuck what society thinks. We are the new generation and we decide! I'm not saying there should be open orgies down at the grocery store, what I am saying is to not fear what it is you want to do!"

-If newer generations didn't rebel against older views than we'd still have some pretty restricting lives.

Cheers.

Most Helpful Guy

• ManOnFire
    I must admit, these kinds of things about encouraging women to get sexual, especially from guys, does seem like it's moreso because that's what the guy wants than really trying to encourage women to be comfortable with getting sex.
    Is this still revelant?
    • mystintri

I could see how that's a possibility, it's probable.

My encouragement is for those girls who are judge other girls because of the jealousy they feel towards their sexual freedom when the only thing holding them back is societal pressure and old conventional thinking.

• ManOnFire

@mystintri Sort of. Women are going to judge each other for stuff like than anyway. I think their jealousy may be rooted more in the fact that another girl either got laid with a guy she liked, or was successful at getting laid where she wasn't.

• mystintri

But that still affects (some girls) future behavior. If girl A had sex with a guy that is totally into her for her, and girl B liked that guy so she begins shaming girl A, depending on girl A's esteem, she'll could start to distance herself from a great guy because of girl B's own jealousy. I've seen it many times, it's fucked up.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1924
  • hellionthesage
    Yes fuck what society thinks, its not like they are the ones keeping you alive and ensuring that you don't suffer to much for the ramifications of your actions. Society ensures their is law and rules in order to increase the suvivability of our race, in fact prior to society their where only the natural rules on sex ie what ever you could take. It resulted in 40% of men reproduceing as opposed to 80% of women and a bunch of males who didn't even participate in the society because they knew they had nothing to gain from it, why help others why maintain society if your not going to have offspring to utilize it? This resulted in women getting abandoned the moment the high status males lost interest and a woman without a provider and protector was doomed to death. It was quite honestly a shitty deal for all parties involved except for those few high status males. By creating rules by setting priorities and pushing aside our impulses we became more then animals, we where able to ensure our species flourished that our children where better prepared for life then any other species and that we helped each other survive. Shaming is societies defense mechanism to behavior that destroyes social cohesion ie that endagers the society. In short stop thinking with your dick and start using your brain, its smarter then your dick and its better at long term strategy, the only strategy that has kept us on the top of the food chain for so long.
  • Pampered
    Women who sleep around are not truly happy because it's not in our nature to do so. What women truly want is a long-term partner.. not hook-ups. There's a link between depression in women and promiscuity. I personally find it revolting that people like you encourage women to open their legs to anyone.. shows what kind of father you'd be. I'd prefer to stick with conservative "men" who have their heads on straight than go with a beta like you. Stay classy ladies ~
    • I'd say the same for guys too. From my personal experience. Not that I slut shame, but I've never had a serious relationship and after awhile going from hook up to hook up gets old. They're only fun while they last.

• mystintri

"I'm not saying there should be open orgies down at the grocery store, what I am saying is to not fear what it is you want to do!"

For the simple reason that my post says this and your comment says, "I personally find it revolting that people like you encourage women to open their legs to anyone.." shows that you missed the point of the article.

It's not about having sex with anyone, it's about letting yourself be free with the men that are of actual significance to you.

• skykidx1

I kind of get what he means my ex girlfriend parents would shame my ex girlfriend Everytime they would walk into us kissing more then once. We had a strong connection so we were pretty much that couple in the hallways eating each other faces off but it always end with me kissing her head and not wanting to let go

• SchmouSee
    I don't judge what other people do in public but I WILL judge in silence. My vagina is meant for my boyfriend only and this generation is going in the direction where it doesn't shame "sluts", it shames girls for being "prudes" and not too little, either
    • mystintri

I think it's all a balance. Prude being one end and slut being the other end, obviously.

I accept both types of girls, who am I to judge your lifestyle.

• IamLouise
    You realize encouraging women to be more sluttier doesn't guarantee more girls will sleep with you. Female hypergamy is still prominent. This means guys who have 2 out of these 3 traits: high social status, money, or good looking gets the girl.
    • mystintri

I was homeless in LA for 2 months, was booking gigs, and doing modeling shoots. I met girls and told them exactly that when they asked. "I'm broke and I'm homeless, so don't think you're getting these fancy dates out of me." I then proceeded to invite myself over to their place and make sweet love, cook a killer meal after, and watch some movies while cuddling, massaging each other, and had more sex in the morning. All while not having money. I do have a high social status and good looks though. The light that needs to be shared about your ending statement. Money DOES NOT equal high social status - they are not directly correlated.

• IamLouise

Like i said 2 out of the 3. Your statement is mute. You said you have looks and social status. BING BING BING YOU SCORED 2 out of the 3.

• mystintri

So then what's your alternative for other guys?

• AleDeEurope
    Yeah right, but then don't cry when a guy turns you down for being a slut xD
    Girls don't like dating sluts, guys don't like dating sluts. So yeah, you can be a slut if you want, but don't expect everyone to accept what you're doing. Deal with the consequences.
  • Bandit74
    You're just promoting girls to sleep around more so that guys like you can get laid more. Most of the women who already want to sleep around already do and those who don't, don't. One of the number one things women complain about nowadays is that they can't find men who want a relationship with them. Promoting promiscuity doesn't help that at all.
    • mystintri

Bandit, please define "guys like me" from one MyTake you read.

The serious problem is people like yourself who think they've got it all figured out and just reiterate comments that they read before sharing "their own" to follow the crowd.

Please bud, I know people's bullshit too well.

• Bandit74

Guys like you=Guys who want to sleep with as many women as possible and avoid long-term commitment.

Just because my comment is similar to what other people said doesn't mean I just copied them. I have no problem sharing my opinion on questions even when it is different from what other people are saying. And really I only see one line of my post that is similar to what someone else wrote.

I just don't see how this take benefits women. I believe most of the girls who genuinely want to have casual sex already do while those who dont, do not. So I dont know who you're trying to reach with this.

• mystintri

The post is intended for girls who are afraid to liberate themselves sexually in their relationships.

• skeptic007
    okay women have to get over this whole slut shame shit
    cause guess what most of these women do it
    so please stop this bull crap I call it like I see it
    if she's a slut I'll call her a slut end of story
    • mistixs

"it's mostly women who slutshame"
      "if she's a slut i'll call her a slut"

• mystintri

Who's dirtier - the girl who after having sex with 2 guys weekly but cleans herself before and after and keeps up with general personal hygiene or the girlfriend who sucks her boyfriend off after he gets home from the gym and is all sweaty and disgusting.

I think a monkey could point out the cleaner one.

You're right, slut shaming is done by girls to girls. But also by guys who get upset when a girl doesn't pick them over some other guy.

• Azara
    feminism actually encourages women to take control of their sexuality and pleasure. its not again sex. just encourages women to say when. where. how.
    • Pampered

Oh please.. feminism doesn't know what it wants. It's filled with psychotic, lesbianic cows.

• feminism encourages women to be proud of having stds too.

• isjusti
    A guy encourages women to be slutty because "he knows what women think and want" ROFL
  • aliceinwonderland69
    Female sexual liberation is actually a big part of feminism.
    • dudeman

its also a big part of whats wrong with the country.

• Pampered

Yet they shame women who are "sexually exploited" and praise Muslim women for obeying Allah and covering their bodies in sheets so as not to arouse men.

• @Pampered
      I've never known feminists to do either of those things.

• ILikeToTalkToPeople
    Girls are bad enough whores as it is...

Quit feeding them...

It's bad enough all they have to do is lift two fingers and call it a "job," to survive...
    • mystintri

The girls I know are going to school for med, law, or writing and all seem to devote numerous amounts of time to their careers and hobbies AND have a healthy sex life with guys.

• Melcart23
    i think you're lost. You have no idea what you're talking about. Congrats!
  • juliaaa
    Preach. Everyone should have sex however they please, who is anyone else to judge.
    • takumii

I am inspired by your words.. Let me contact my 11 year old crush.

• RationalMale
    lmao dude, we dont need to encourage women to be sluttier than they are now.
  • takumii
    I sometimes get this urge to hit people in the head who talk stupid.. Should I be fearless and act on it as well? Who's to judge right?
    • mystintri

You answer your own question.

Sex is something that needs to happen. We have laws regarding age, mutual consent, and doing it in a "private" place. Whenever sex happens under those parameters - anything opinion is social policing and is entirely up to the partners to listen or dismiss.

Hitting people in the head on the street will surely have consequences. The guy beating the shit out of you, you getting arrested, you getting ostracized by that society (because you're being odd and just smacking people who are stupid).

Should you be fearless and act on it as well? I say no. You say whatever you want. The consequences will follow.

• kittykatbrat
    (laughing)
    I have been called everything possibly imaginable online and offline purely because of my lifestyle which I forever find hilarious :)

This hasn't, and won't, affect the way I choose to live my life.
    Peace people xoxo.

• Alex88F

slut shaming is bullshit.
    also, not calling a slut a slut is bullshit.
    see what i mean?

slut = both sexes. It's ok the explore your body and get the most out it with pleasure
    it's not ok when you act on purpose like somebody DEVIOUS liying to get sex from
    whatever dude/girl you happen to encounter.

fuck sluts... & fuck sluts!
  • worldscolide
    Slutshaming is BS, Its societies way of trying to control sex, which is also BS
  • Redshift
    You lost me at "... fuck what society thinks. We are the new generation and we decide!"
  • buttheadkakakak
    Honestly do what you want
    Be a virgin or don't I personally don't give a flying horse's ass
  • bluenose1872
    Beng a slut by the way isn't about having sex with a guy. A womans entitled to do what she wants with a guy she likes as often as she likes. Its when she's going from guy to guy every 5 minutes getting pumped then she's a dirty cum bucket. Its no accomplishment a girl getting fucked by a lot of guys. They fuck anything. If its got a pussy theyll fuck it. So a girl getting pumped by everybody is just a using and she'll never get a man to keep her. All men objectify women. You want to be objectified as the local bike you can get a few drinks in and then pump and throw out the next day. Act like a slut get treated like a slut. You'll never get a decent man though. Proper women will whisper behind you're back. Men will probably love you and treat you like one of them but theyll never give you what you crave. When a woman loses credibility she get treated like an outcast orphan. Never loved or accepted again. My sister was one believe me its not a path to go down.
  • GingerBear
    I swear to god half the chicks commenting on this didn't read the fucking take and stopped at the title.
    I agree wholeheartedly with this. Provided sex happens between consenting adults, it shouldn't be anyone's business but theirs.
    I used to be a slut. I was safe, disease-free (for the most part), and happy.
    I am no longer a slut. I am still happy. My happiness was never determined by my sexual history, but I was definitely subjected to negative judgement over it. My current partner doesn't give a fuck about my sexual history. As far as I'm concerned, that's the attitude a decent person takes, rather than letting a factor as insignificant as that ruin a great relationship.
  • shadowlegend
    Being a slut has absolutely NOTHING to do with Feminism. Why don't women get this?
    • KRIEL55

exactly. i get the point of this take and do agree, but i have no idea what feminism has to do with this.

• amy-louise-H
    what a load of rubish!
    • mystintri

Lol, and what makes you say that?

• carlitoswayy
    Who do we have here...

let me know when you decide to start a family, if you can keep that "mindset" i will applaud.
  • ksoma
    "please be sluts, because then maybe I'll get some!" the MyTake.
    Pathetic.
  • SwoopingHawk
    Wow. Clicked out of morbid curiosity, and, this is kinda sad. No, being a new generation does not grant you a carte blanche to create new morals, those are universal, and tend to have worked out pretty well for maintaining orderly society around the globe for millennia (just as a plus).

So, if you want to be degenerates, fine, but don't insist it's the new normal. And remember, if you're being "slut shamed", it's not for being a woman, it's for choosing to act like a whore. When a man does it there's a little word called "cad". So by all means, let loose, have meaningless sex, enjoy those STDs and the little empty feeling inside as you're laying there in a bed with some man you met online and will never see again after "the deed".
  • BusinessBasketball
    I agree. I never call someone a slut before. The only place that I would call someone a slut is in bed in a kinky fun way
  • I'm sure people called me slut before, but I did not let it bother me at all.
  • TheInvisibleMan
    This post is so retarded. Inviting women to be whores, can it get any worse?
  • JjingJiingI
    Slut shaming should go both ways or neither.
  • orphan
    i love sluts.
  • Homebakedcookies
    Anyone who listens to this. Enjoy your foodstamps.
  • Anonymous
    Don't allow to slutshame you? lol
    How can girls prevent it?
    • mystintri

Be stronger than their influence.

• Anonymous

feminists try to make people not to slutshame. So they should try to not get offended instead?

• mystintri

I'm not understanding, help me understand.

• Anonymous
    This stuff's good, especially that it's targeted at people who are afraid of this.

But then there's a huge problem with girls feeling insecure when the sexy man only wants that - sex, and doesn't want a relationship. Lots of us girls just have no clue how to stop feelings from getting in the way. For those of us with lesser control, it's probably a safer bet to keep our legs closed until we see an emotionally reliable man, and build confidence and a relationship with him, rather than keep opening our legs, and keep feeling like we've been used every time when we become rejected as soon as our feelings and personality come up rather than our body.

I'm not saying your take is wrong by any means. Your take is great! It's just that I wish more girls would bear in mind they don't NEED to explore sex with every single guy they want to have sex with, especially if they don't think they're able to handle the emotional stress they may feel yet. I just get frustrated when I see girls hurt over their stupid fuckbois.
  • Anonymous
    ironic that I've been slut shamed countless times and I'm not promiscuous at all, I'm a virgin for gods sake!
    • mystintri

It is ironic. That's how intense the slut shaming is.

It's people own internal issues that cause them to want to control everyone else's lifestyle and be the validator of what's right and wrong.

Just because the majority thinks something does not make it true, it just means that's 99.9% the decision that will be "policed" on to everyone else.

• Anonymous

Couldn't have said it better myself :) totally agree with you

• Anonymous
    a slut rest a slut even if a lot of guys does likes slut
  • Anonymous
    Another guy who is groveling at feminists feet. Grow a pair and tell these ladies to stop being whores.
  • Anonymous
    America NEEDS sluts. Serve your country today, freedom ain't free!
  • Anonymous
    I've gotten slut shamed and I'm a virgin.
  • Anonymous
    I am a virgin and no one shames me
  • Anonymous
    https://data.whicdn.com/images/23491927/large.jpg
    Shaming is societies way of discouraging unacceptable behaviour.
  • Anonymous
    I'll stop slut shaming when women stop small penis shaming.
    • IamLouise

Don't you mean virgin shaming/creep shaming?

• Anonymous

@IamLouise I meant what I said.