10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

Supersonic_Sex_Ninja

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny
#NinjaTakes #SeeMyWork

10. She starts giving you compliments
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

As good as they are at taking compliments, Women suck something awful at giving them. So if a woman actually tells you how sexy you are looking then she wants the 'D' in a major way.

But that one's pretty easy.......

9. Lip biting

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

Another easy one to spot.

Being aroused makes women anxious, And being anxious makes them bite their lower lip in a seductive manner.

8. She starts giving you the "f**k me" eyes

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

The easiest way to read a woman is to look into her eyes. Everything she feels is expressed there.

Especially anger, pain, and lust.

So the phrase bedroom eyes is very real!

7. Playing with her hair
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

As crazy as it sounds, Women use touching or playing with their hair as a way of saying a lot of things.

So if a woman makes eye contact with you and starts playing with her hair in a way that leaves her neck exposed, She is definitely flirting with you big time!

6. She keeps 'accidentally' touching you on purpose
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

The most common way a girl expresses her interest to you is through physical contact. So a gal that's really wanting it in a bad way will get super handsey.

5. She flaunts her best assets at you

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny
Female peacocking bigger than hell.

4. Wetness
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

An aroused female can develop a serious case of puddle pants!

Either get on that ASAP or get that chick some adult diapers........

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

3. She always wants to be near you
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

She looks for any excuse at all to be all up in your personal space!

That's two dudes nacking, But whatever.................

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

2. Squirrely wandering eyes
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

Once she notices a guy's manly bulge, She can't contain her dirty pecker checking ways any longer...........

1. She offers up no resistance at all when things get sexual.
10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny

Of course.

10 Sure Signs That A Woman Is Horny
25
28
25Girl Opinion
28Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Stacyzee
    A lot of these actions by women are just them being flirty. I've done these as a way to tease or show my interest. I can honestly tell you, I haven't even been horny even the slightest.
    Don't think these actions mean horny, or else you'll get urself into unwanted trouble lol
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2427
  • vishna
    Lol, I'm not subtle at all. I just slink to the bed, wiggle meh booty, pull him close, and whisper "baby"

If he resists, the real fun starts.

My favorite thing to do is drag his hand to feel how wet I am. Instant erection. Clothes gone in a heart beat.
  • mooky06
    OR she just pounces on her boyfriend and fucks his brains out.. OR whispers how much she wants to do him in his ear..
    • Sometimes a guy just wants to be made sweet love to and held, Lady :P

• mooky06

*chuckles* haha 😅😋

• Damn, That was one of the best answers ever <3
      Made me wanna touch myself :P

• rgb008
    Lmfao only guys on gag would need to actually learn from this 😂 If it wasn't obvious
  • Prof_Don
    Yummy My take, I second all of this! The main point I need to stress to all my fellow males is... these traits are easily able to be overlooked if we are too focused on a task or too much in our own head.

Stay alert for all these traits, gentlemen! 💪
  • lovestruckangel
    I disagree with these being signs of being horny except for 1. and 4. All the rest are sure signs of being flirty or interested.
    • Women always denying that they get horny :/ :P

• Haha I'm not denying I get horny I'm just saying these are not signs that I'm horny. Most of these signs are just that we're interested in a person. Haha if I'm horny I make it known. Eg.. if me and SO are cuddling on couch I pat or rub his crotch area pmsl. Or I saddle him and kiss him. Funniest and most obvious is I would be lying in bed waiting for him when he gets home from work. But no 1. Would be obvious if it's someone that you've just met.

• i1T2daty
    Learn from it or not its still nice to read. I will read Cosmo in a store line #1 because I like it (short doses) and #2 I've had a bunch of women ask me why I'm reading that and I explain it's because I gotta keep up with newest info on the the big "o".
  • kxera
    Eh. Most of these are more just "I like you" flirty type things that don't necessarily mean she's horny.
  • babyfunny
    that is true the "Squirrely wandering eyes" but its true when woman feel exited and are looking for sex , we start looking for things that we shoudn t.
  • waspcreative
    Honestly, the hair playing and bit liping isn't remotely true. Seen/Met many that does that that I've been 100% sure it's not because of me. In fact, when I had long hair I used to play with it a lot as well, and lip biting is a really bad habit of mine.
    • No it definitely is true. I always lip bite and play with my hair.. my previous bf's and current fiance always pointed/point it out. You probably haven't been with enough women to know or aren't that observant.

• samhradh_leannan
    There's a big difference between flirting and being horny. Most of these things are simply indications that she likes you or is flirting with you, not that she specifically wants sex.
  • modeve
    You are right.
    I would suggest all to read Kama Sutra, history's first and comprehensive book on sex written centuries ago by Indian sexologists. It includes a chapter how women indicate, without uttering a word, that they want body game to play.
    • anonman32

and you say it is accurate?

• modeve

@anonman32
      Are you referring to above article or Kama Sutra?

• anonman32

kama sutra

• Rissyanne
    Great MyTake... as always. I would like to see this done on a guy also.
  • akadatank44
    Lmao I was just thinking why would anyone ever need to read this. These are obvious signs anyone should pick up. Then I remembered that I'm on GaG like @rgb008 said 😂😂
    • Yeah, When you are badmouthing people on GaG It's a damn good idea to remember you are on gag yourself.

• I'm on here purely for entertainment now 😂😂

• JessicaWin
    Flirty signs sure, doesn't mean I'm horny.

Except for the wetness maybe - but how would you know?
  • YourFutureEx
    That sad moment when you can't tell whether she's doing it on purpose or not ;_;
    • For me it's never on purpose. I just do it out of fear 'n' nervousness. Nothing to do with me wanting sex. But to do with me having fear of what a guy's intentions are with me.

• @dwright9224 damn! We guys are doomed.

• Lmfao.

• toouglytobeloved
    # 4 im always on the look out for but I've never spotted that, and i'd be nice to
    # 8 i can't pick up on that, probably cause I've never experienced seeing it
  • dwright9224
    Not for me. This just means that I'm either uncomfortable around you because I don't know you that well enough to know your intentions when alone with me, I'm just being nice, or I do find you attractive, but not in a sexual way.
    • Plus there's no such thing as "fuck me eyes". Just because a woman's eyes are naturally gorgeous enough to seduce you, doesn't mean she's asking you to fuck her. She didn't make her eyes look that way, it just naturally looks that way; regardless if she's even horny or not. And being wet doesn't determine what a woman is thinking. I can be wet without being horny, and I can be horny without being wet. And do you have any idea how many times guys thought I was giving them the "fuck me eyes", all because of my big brown eyes naturally look? Just because my big brown eyes just happen to be naturally seductive, doesn't mean I want to fuck.

• And I want to be close to a guy because I feel that I can trust him to respectfully lay close to me without trying to have sex with me. And I play with my hair out of habit, I give compliments just to be nice, and yes I look @ people's crotches or even chests, but I stare @ just about anything; due to zoning out so easily (nothing to do with being horny).

• Fusionpredz
    The 'F**k me" eyes look like normal eyes to me? Did you mean dilated pupils or something
    • Dilated and horny eyes, When you get looked at like a meal gets looked at by a starving person.

• Smh7969
    A lot of women said the list is mostly the flirting signs. As a guy I sure have a hard time identifying differences between flirting and full on horny "go-time". Wish it was more clear, the signs women give us guys!
  • kitty71
    I disagree on the first one. Not necessary a lady is horny and want to ahve sex with a guy just because she is giving him some compliments, the same applies when a man compliments a woman.
  • Entruder
    You guys should be careful still lmao.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKRBvdNZTOE
  • GingerGuy
    I've never been able to read women by looking in their eyes usually. I second guess it always.
  • Words_and_Wisdom
    I've always sucked trying to read these signs. Women should just own up to their sexuality and just admit they want to fuck us.
  • genericname85
    you gonna get so many rape bullshit opinions for your number 1 XD
  • GreatnessRevamped
    I thought her trying to suck my cock is a good indicator.
  • Cowboy6666
    #11 They grow horns in their head

I like the no. 5 😏
  • Stephbs2
    Oh you are so wrong that I'm hust going to assume you're a virgin and don't have female friends.
  • 99percentangel
    True 😊 lol
  • zombiebabe
    informative af LOL
  • Tomeguin
    I will make all of this. ;)
  • jesusnicolas768
    Nice and informative af
  • Sovereignty
    Thigh clench.
  • sicosico
    You are mixing flirtatious with being horny
  • iAMNirvana
    The f**k me eyes? I liked that.
  • Phoenix98
    Lol interesting.
  • Petiwolf
    So true bruh, thanks for the topic.
  • YoungAndInnocent
    Oh my... Ew.
  • Marinepilot
    I'd say these signs are accurate.
  • girlyboy69
    Sexy pic
  • Anonymous
    The compliments and the eyes yes. The rest is just signs she likes you
  • Anonymous
    This is really a thin line. It takes someone who's really good at it or really experienced to know when a woman means flirting, and when she means business.
    I know someone who found out that I really wanted him because my eyes sparkled when he looked at me.
    Anyway, I just LOVE the images that you added to this question. They are really nice and sensuous.
    • Thank you! :) So are you <3

• " It takes someone who's really good at it or really experienced to know when a woman means flirting, and when she means business." that's what women do wrong. What guys do when they want sex... is how they want the women to act when they want sex. (just walk up and grab him< all the rest is BS, mis-communication). This is why the girls that "just flirt" never get any of my time... got to know what you want to get my attention;-P

• Anonymous
    These are all signs that a female is being flirty and possibly interested, but I wouldn't say they are proof of "Horny".. except the wetness which if you can tell, you are pretty much already there anyway.
    • Flirty and interested are nice ways of saying horny.

• Anonymous

Not necessarily.
      Women flirt for attention not just because you are horny.

• Anonymous
    Unfortunately, no girl ever showed these signs to me 😫
  • Anonymous
    Or she is just a tease...
  • Anonymous
    You are right about me in all except not number 2 😳😳🙌🏻👍🏻
  • Anonymous
    yep

here's another sign, when you're fooling around and then she asks what do you wanna do?
  • Anonymous
    I've been single so long that half of these sound like fairytales
  • Anonymous
    the only "SURE SIGN"
    is wetness

i do so many of the rest when im nowhere near horny
  • Anonymous
    Damn it! Now I'm horny as fuck!
  • Anonymous
    Yep. I knew all of those. And none of has ever occurred to me. Actually that's how I know no women is ever horny when I'm around ahahahahah!