+1 y

Little Boobs are NOT a Handicap!

Little boobs are NOT a handicap!

Little boobs, tiny tits, fried eggs, bee stings . . . whatever you call them, girls don’t want them. This is the female counterpart of the little dick problem for guys.

Playboy magazine was obsessed with mammoth mammaries. For years, every centerfold was at least a 36D and that was promoted as an ideal of feminine beauty; the bigger, the better! Hooters restaurant promoted big tits and found one more way to make money using sex appeal. Hollywood has been a longtime supporter of the bigger-is-better movement. Wanna be a movie star? First, get big boobs!

Women are smart. The look at Playboy magazine to see what it is that men want. They see all of those movies with the surplus boobage. Women KNOW what men want, and the women who have small boobs are upset!

Female G@Gers have ranted on this subject for as long as male G@Gers have ranted about their little dicks. “Obviously boobs get your attention and the bigger they are the more likely you are to stare and want whoever they're attached to,” wrote one user. Another user with little boobs complained, “I don't get it, why can't small boobs be as sexy as big boobs?”

NEWS NUGGET! Not all men prefer big boobs and that isn't just my opinion. A study in the February 2013 issue of Archives of Sexual Behavior asked men about their preference for boob size and the results were:

Very Small 08.3%

Small 15.5%

Medium 32.7%

Large 24.4%

Very Large 19.1%

Almost 25% of all men expressed a preference for small or very small breasts!

So why do women believe that ALL men want big boobs? The answer is simple: that is what they have been told. Playboy tells you that big boobs are the bomb, Hollywood continues to show us women with large lumps, and we never hear anything to the contrary. Why don't you hear anything about small is sexier?

Let me tell you a story from my past. About 8 years ago, I was dating a beautiful woman from the Ukraine. We had developed a sexual relationship and, contrary to my expectations, she was actually rather inhibited in bed. I decided to make a list of things that I wanted us to try and I put the list in order, based upon the wild-and-kinky rating for each suggestion. I certainly didn’t want to start out with my wildest fantasies!

The first suggestion was for her to shave her pubic hair. She kept it somewhat trimmed but there was still quite a bit of undergrowth in the rain forest. When I asked her if she would be willing to shave her pubic hair, she responded, “Why? So I’ll look like a little girl? Is THAT what turns you on?”

Take a wild guess about whether she ever shaved her pubic hair! Take a wild guess about whether I ever offered any further suggestions. Finally, what do you think she would have said if I told her that I like women with small boobs? Yes, if a man says he like a woman with small boobs, there are some who will accuse him of being a pedophile waiting to come out of the closet.

Little Boobs are NOT a Handicap!

“I really get turned on by 32A boobs,” I tell my best friend.

“So,” he replies, “would you like for me to hook you up with my 12 year old granddaughter? She’s a real looker!” Fortunately, my sense of humor is better than my friend's.

Guys just aren’t going to get very vocal about preferring small boobs. And, to make the picture even more lopsided, the study I previously cited also suggested that a man’s preference for big boobs correlated with sexist and oppressive attitudes. The big boob crowd consists of the guys that like to run their mouths about sex and let everyone know that the banged the waitress with big tits last night!

One of the advantages of small boobs is that you won’t be fighting gravity in later years. You won’t be tucking them under your belt by the time you turn 40. You’ll be just as perky and attractive at age 55 as you were at age 25.

Little Boobs are NOT a Handicap!

If you have small boobs, some guys won’t date you. So what? If you’re Catholic, some guys won’t date you. If you’re an Ohio State fan, some guys won’t date you. There are plenty of guys who don’t care about the size of your boobs as long as you bring them out to play. And there are some guys who actually prefer your small boobs and nubile body.

Small boobs ARE as sexy as big boobs . . . to some of us guys. What isn’t sexy is a woman who lacks self-confidence. So, I have a suggestion for you ladies: Google “small naked boobs” and look at the plethora of porn devoted to junior-sized melons: smalltitsnude, verylittletits, smallboobsbeauties, etc. All of that porn is there for a reason! Even Hollywood has slowly started to acknowledge the beauty of actresses will small bazongas, like Kate Hudson and Keira Knightley. So wake up and smell the coffee!

One last tip: fake it! No, don’t fake your orgasm, but fake your self-confidence. Next time you get intimate with a guy, act like you’re sexy and you know it . . . even if you don’t feel that way. Don’t be embarrassed about those little tits! Use them like a sexy asset. Strut your stuff with confidence!

Little Boobs are NOT a Handicap!

You have the power to absolutely turn on and arouse at least one out of every 4 males on the planet. That is awesome power, so go use it and stop apologizing for your beautiful assets!

Little Boobs are NOT a Handicap!
43
44

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girl

• Allebana

i think you're all making a fuss out of the statistics thing, some men prefer D cups just as I prefer men with green eyes but I've dated men with blue, brown and black eyes
    your ideal of perfection is not always what you fall for in the end..

Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dionysos

The bigger they are, the sooner they'll look like an orange in a sock. Small boobs are awesome. :-)

Trust the old guy on this.

Is this still revelant?

4243
  • redeyemindtricks

"For years, every centerfold was at least a 36D"

^^ Hahahahah
    Cup size maybe, yeah... but, there's NO WAY that any Playboy bunny has ever worn a 36" band.

__

In any case --

I've posted this on here before, but, I always hated my smaller breasts, even when I was an editorial model (a career that definitely wouldn't have been an option if I'd had a fuller figure).
    This had nothing to do with men; it was really just a matter of proportions. I always wanted a bigger ass and hips, too (my friends always joked that I was "half-Latina... namely from the waist up"), but, it took 3 childbirths to make that one happen hahah.

What hit me the worst, though, was when I couldn't nurse my firstborn properly. In technical terms, he had a "bad latch" -- basically, he just couldn't get a good grip. He'd started to lose weight, at a time when he should have been gaining 2 pounds a month.
    This is something that happens from time to time, sure... but, it just totally destroyed whatever residual "femininity" I still saw in my body. It only got worse when one of my (fuller figured) girlfriends was able to nurse him perfectly, like, bam!
    Again, this wasn't exactly unheard of -- women have had other women's help as "wet nurses" since the beginning of time -- but, I've never cried as much, before or since, as I did that month.

So, that was the last straw, the thing that pushed me from just daydreaming about bigger boobs to actually having a breast augmentation.
    One of the best decisions of my life -- never regretted it, even for a second. I fill out a dress better now, at 41, than I did at 21... and I nursed my other 2 babies without a hitch.

Anyways...
    As I've said on here numerous times -- When a woman is truly dissatisfied with her breasts, it really has *nothing* to do with men. I swear to you. So, this poll really isn't going to make anyone "feel better" about anything, in case that was the goal.

• am i the only one who read the whole thing here

that was a little sad to read especially the part where u couldnt nurse your first born properly, glad to know its all good now

• @finalgagaccountVNMC Thank you.

Well, as I mentioned, I've posted that story on another thread.
      Also, it's one of those things to which many people really don't know how to respond. (In person, it's one of those things that make people just... nod their heads, in silence and sympathy.)

But, yr thoughts and kind words are appreciated. <3

• Actually, the average bust size of a Playboy centerfold model over the years has been 35.6". www.statisticbrain.com/.../

• xHoneyxBeex

I'm a 32B. I'm well aware that the vast majority of men prefer larger. I have a hard time believing 25% of men like or prefer small boobs though. I was made fun of so much in high school about it, from BOTH men and other women. I've accepted my size now though.

I'm a fairly small girl with a small frame so I suppose they are proportional to my overall size. I'm pretty much done growing so unless I get pregnant or gain a ton of weight, it is what it is.

• I was constantly ridiculed for my B cups in high school as well (along with being tall), and even on more than a few occasions during university (where we're all supposedly "adults"). 25% seems like a stretch to me too, based on my experience and the experiences of my smaller chested friends, and other women on GAG. There's so many questions and concerns about small boobs on this site alone, because people have said something to them or they've been made to feel a certain way.

• @musicbrain5 Yeah, exactly. While I've never considered my size to be a "handicap," I always knew that it wasn't as desirable as larger sizes. It hasn't stopped me from getting a boyfriend or anything though. I feel certain that most men will "accept" small boobs on a girl they like, but that doesn't mean they "prefer" it.

• Well, it's better than being looked up and down by guys because of your huge boobs.

• lumos

Well, 75% of men apparently still prefer medium - very large breasts. 25% who prefer small is not a whole lot.

• Red_Arrow

Out of the billions on earth that is still... billions. How many do you need for yourself?

• lumos

@Red_Arrow weed out the guys who aren't in my age range + the ones who aren't even in the same country as me and you're left with... still not a whole lot who don't find small boobs attractive lol. It's like saying to someone who's below average in looks "hey! SOMEONE is bound to like you at some point!" like ok lol gee thanks haha.

• lumos

@Red_Arrow still not a whole lot who find small boobs attractive*

• LittleSally

Most women who have a problem with having small breasts have this problem because of other women... not so much men. Like with fashion - women dress for themselves and other women. At least that's what I've noticed. They want bigger boobs for themselves and for the looks of other women... not men. o. O

• slimstiffy

oh i see. like guys and muscles.

• @slimstiffy Spot on. =)

• slimstiffy

thnks. i tought it was just competition in the sense of who turns more ( guy's ) heads. but i see its bigger than that. im not gonna get involved, you girls can settle this in some old shool g style :-D

• desidoll

Mine are 36D and I don't have problem with them other than looking for the right bra. I get your preference for small boobs and enjoy reading your take till I read the second last part. So if we sag at the age of 40 what are we suppose to do? Shame ourselves or maybe hate ourselves for having them? We can't help what are we born with. I've many friends from flat-chest to DD cups and I find them to be attractive in their own way. I even think some of them are hotter than me. You can always embrace your preference without putting down something that you don't prefer.

I live in different country where the vast majority of men here love big boobs or at least medium ones (from my experiences) I've never heard or met any of them who say they don't like or don't prefer big boobs BUT I have A LOT of friends who came to me complaining how their partners told them they wish that they have bigger boobs. They also constantly catch their bf/husbands drooling over other girls with big boobs in the street, supermarket, mall etc.. Culture difference so can't really prove the research. After all it depends on the guy :)

• Acknowledging that women with big boobs are more likely to have sagging boobs when they are older is not a put down; it is simply a statement of fact. It is no more of a put down that saying that most women will have gray hair when they get older.

Saying that I prefer women with smaller breasts does not mean that I am trying to shame or put down women with big breasts. I am not suggesting that anyone should hate themselves for having large, sagging breasts. . . but that doesn't mean that I should lie and say how beautiful it is to have sagging boobs and I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of drooping ta-ta's.

As I said in the myTake, men who prefer smaller boobs have several reasons to not express their preference. That doesn't mean that those men don't exist.

• Piluex

Well, you surely could've spared the part about the "big boob team" being compossed of sexist and oppresive men who like to brag about the girls they bang. But hey, I guess it is ok because who the fuck cares about stereotypes about men, right? Fucking hypocrite.

• cth96190

I do not care much how large a woman's breasts are.
    Big to huge breasts are great, but I once dated a woman who was as flat as a 10-year-old boy. The size of her breasts did not cause me to love her any less.
    The biological reality is that the size of the breast does not affect its functionality as a baby feeder.

• sweetsteel15

A lot of guys do like small boobs, and I can honestly see 25% who would prefer them. I met my boyfriend online through a game he was helping develop and I asked him when we were in the talking stage if he preferred big boobs or small boobs. He said he liked them very small lmao xDDD it's only funny because I'm the exact opposite, I am a 38DDD. Of course it hurt a lot because I really liked him and so it was like saying I was unattractive :( but now he is absolutely obsessed with them, after we've been together in person of course.

Men do have preferences when it comes to boobs, but that doesn't mean they won't date you if you don't have their ideal boob size.

And to the ladies with smaller boobs, don't fret because there really are many men who like small boobs. I went a long time thinking I was living in a time where big boobs were viewed as undesireable because I was always picked on for my large breasts in high school (big boobs on both my mother's and fathers side of the family), and many men I've played games with online or irl have said they liked small boobs better.

• @sweetsteel15 I think you hit the nail on the head with your comments about your boyfriend. He preferred smaller breasts and you have larger breasts. It demonstrates that guys don''t look at breast-size so much as the entire person. He did not say... you have large breasts and I prefer smaller breasts, so I can't date you...

Although, he may have preferred small breasts, he liked your entire package, and ultimately your breast-size did not rate above other things such as connection, interests, the great feeling he has when he is with you.

Girls tend to compartmentalize themselves, their face, their butt, their legs, when really what we are truly looking for is that one woman that will treat us with respect and love us even though we are not so perfect!

• Polocrew

Yea they kinda are handicapped doe bro, js. Like in a way, it's like short dude trying to get laid lol

• Lisathebunny

I wish this stigma that small boobs don't sag would just not exist. Small boobs can, will and do indeed sag. It just depends on how small you are. If you're as flat as a board there's nothing there to "sag" but if you've got at least B cups gravity doesn't just not exist for you. Your itty bitties will still deflate and fall. Large breast are just more prone to sagging because they're just that, bigger.

• termsandconditions

I actually wish mine were smaller. A C cup will only get bigger during pregnancy which is not what I want. I wish they were B cup so I could be my true lazy self and go without a bra at least in my own home

• Titanic1912

Some guys like really big boobs, some like average boobs, and some like smaller boobs. For you ladies, the key is to find a guy that likes all three of your lady parts, including your boobs, your butt, and your vagina.

• somebodysaycheese

Cause boobs show fertility just like hip to waist ratio. And the girls you showed dont have boobs at all. Medium sized boobs are like c's anything bigger is d cups. And boobs dont sag or hurt if you work out your back and keep in shape.

• Most guys today don't choose a mate in the same way that Neanderthal men would have done so. We are simply too acculturated to make decisions on the basis of phylogenetic instincts. Yes, I know there are still some Neanderthals roaming the earth; in fact, some of them have been spotted on this web site. . . but most of us don't go to bars looking for a woman with the right hip to waist ratio. . . or the "right" bra size.

• Then i dont know what world you live in, its engrained in our biology. and neanderthals doesn't cover all humam beings. Like da vinci said said we are prgrammed to desire the golden ratios hasn't been unaccurate yet. You may like girls with no boons most men like boobs heck most girls like boobs,

• I like boobs. I like smaller bobs. Many surveys have revealed that about 25% of men prefer smaller boobs, 50% don't care about boob size, and 25% prefer larger boobs. Just because you don't hear guys talking about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You probably don't hear any guys talking about being addicted to porn; does that mean it doesn't happen?

• EllieLexis513

Small boobs are a blessing and anyone who has them should feel blessed. I have DD's and wearing a T-shirt is the most uncomfortable feeling in the world. The back pain is ridiculous. When men talk to you, they only focus on your tits. And the bras are double the cost of a regular one. And they aren't even as cute.

• This exactly. I mean I like my D cups but I wouldn't mind having them smaller.

• @RainbowFanGirl Who are you telling? I was a B cup until I went to college and then BAM, freshman year, I got my big tits. I loved them at first but after a few months, I was thoroughly annoyed.

• Exactly what happened to me. :( I used to be a C cup until my freshman year in high school then I gained a cup size

• Luci92

I'm an E cup and while I'm happy with that, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to going down a few cup sizes, because for me, big boobs are quite frankly just plain annoying.

• Popo21

Can I have them

• Luci92

@Popo21 Haha go for it :P

• Popo21

Yum 😍

• Prof_Don

Little titties are just the right size for the mouth and they look so dainty when she's naked! ;-)

• Not eloquent. . . but 100% right on!

• Prof_Don

A straight man can't be elegant talking about women ALL the time, you know! I have my raunchy moments. 😅

• I have a deep and abiding appreciation for occasional raunch.

• SvetlanaSavachenko

I'm a biker and I'm very self conscious about my itty bitty titties. When I go to biker events where I know the guys will be wanting the women to flash their tits I will wear a short skirt with no panties and when the other women are flashing tits I'm flashing pussy. I have desperately tried every breast enhancement product on the market with no results.

• peachblossomluck

I'm well-endowed. I would rather, say, have a B cup. It's hard to find clothes which fit and anything I wear either looks matronly or x rated. I think I'd perform better in sports if I were that size and look more graceful. I wouldn't want to be flat but I'd rather be smaller, honestly.

• progboy

An x rated matron eh? I like the sound of that :)

• CrazynKinky

It's not for guys.
    Women's clothes don't fit right don't make you feel hot when your boobs don't fill them out.
    Plus more about wanting what you can't have. I don't have small tits but my friends do and we've had the conversation many times about boobs. At no point it was it about what guys like.

• ksoma

for you, maybe.
      I, and every other guy here, can tell you a dozen examples of girls we knew (or still know) who are self conscious about small breasts, in part because they feel no guys want them.
      Hell, look how many girls, here on GaG, ask questions, constantly, about what breast size guys prefer, and whether they are to small to ever be desired or not?

The fact that you don't give one single damn about a guys thoughts when it comes to your own tits is great. That doesn't mean how you and your friends talk about your own tits has anything to do with how other girls feel about theirs.

• Red_Arrow

For you and your friends, it is not for guys. But everyday there are questions on here from a girl afraid to let her boyfriend see her small tits.

And as from other girls, see @EllieLexis513 above.

• @Red_Arrow of course people get self conscious of them sometime but the only people that want big boobs is ones that don't have them.
      I can tell ya a hell of a lot more than dozens.
      There are tons of questions from children asking that

• helloitsmethere

I'm a 34C and I'm really skinny so they look huge on me. I am happy for them but sometimes I wished I had my A cups back so I can wear cute bralettes and other cute tops but at the same time I wanna gain weight so I know I ain't getting those back lol.
    So girls with small boobs, your life is easier (been on both ends of the stick myself).

• Izzex3

32B and the only ones who've tried to shame me about my size were insecure girls, lol.
    Love my boobs.
    Oh yeah, and small boobs doesn't automatically= perkiness.
    Small boobs can sag as well.

• MrShinyPants

To be honest i think big boobs are more of a handicap, reason being they cause moderate to severe back pain, get in the way sometimes, become a hassel with fitting clothes, attracts pervs, hurt when you run or jog, difficulty finding the bra that actually fits properly and not ones that dig into the back creating further back problems etc..

• vnmcghantachutiya

Why is it women in all shapes and sizes are encouraged to feel good about themselves while men who don't have handsome faces or have a below average dick or a not so appealing body are considered ugly no matter what and never made to feel good about themselves

• musicbrain5

It's great that some guys like small boobs, but I still think they look disproportionate on my body, relative to my size. I'm 6'1" with broader shoulders than the average woman. Most guys like shorter women or even petite women, who look much better with a smaller bust. Keira Knightley, for example is only about 5'6" or so (average height).

Sure, 25% of men might like small boobs, but the number of guys who like tall women AND small boobs within that group is extremely small.

• JuicyBrain

I don't know, your profile picture doesn't tell much, but you look fine to me. They look proportional to me too. Also you look rad with your instrument lol 🤘

• @JuicyBrain Well I am wearing all black in that photo which probably helps, but it's a side view so it's hard to see what everything actually looks like. I was also wearing a push up bra.

• abundantlyrich

Well look at the magazines, big boob women wins the race at the end of the day

• Did you read what I said about the role of the media?

• Your opinion doesn't change. Small boobs are picked on like a birth defect.

• Perhaps in the media, perhaps by girls with big boobs, but I am telling you in all sincerity that there are many men who prefer small boobs and even more men who don't care what size they are as long as you let the girls come out to play!

• HaveFun2015

I'm a 32 c and I personally never had a problem with my size (neither has any guy). If anything the only people who tried to bring me down were other females who insecure about their own bodies. Since I'm more of a tomboy, I'm surrounded by men a lot and they always say they really dont care about size, they just like boobs! So from that, I still keep my confidence and tell the other girls to shut the hell up and get some confidence and not try to break down mine. 😘

• Azara

I love us ing small breast it's never ever bothered my.. glad
    Granted they are bigger NOw, but I preferred them when they were small. Most of my life tube been B. now im C.

• hellionthesage

I agree, though I personally only have a prefference based upon the girl ie some girls look good small others with large. So for me any size is a good size.

• rosey_bananas

Most guys i've ever talked to about "boob size" have told me they actually prefer small boobs. It was surprising at to me at first

• zagor

Yeah, we know you were really looking at the girl on the LEFT in the top pic...

JK. I prefer smaller boobs also. Not flat, but definitely not huge. Just enough to fit in a champagne glass (the wide kind, not the narrow flutes).

• Lmfao it was a fun take I gotta give it it you dude!!! But hey a big majority still loves big boobs. But thats aight.

But srsly " fried eggs" 😂😂😂 I died. Lol

• Red_Arrow

As I mentioned elsewhere, 25% of several billion is still billion that like small. How many do you need? I go for the small. And I have always liked eggs. lol

• @Red_Arrow Ya that's true. I think the reason we women are so insecure about it.. is because there are many people that go on and on about how small breast is like dating a ''small boy" and that it's not woman enough. Ugh I still remember the boys in my school and how they tormented us girls about something we couldn't control.

Glad you like fried eggs tho!!! lmfao :P

• Red_Arrow

I have always preferred small, but I would never make fun of a girl with large boobs.
      Some of the most beautiful women, especially those who are very athletic, have very small boobs.

• John_Doesnt

"If she has big boobs she just wants to be told she has a nice smile. If she has small boobs she doesn't matter"
    - Daniel Tosh

• Dargil

I could be happy with nipples on pecs as long as she was female. There may be an ideal size but that is low priority compared to character.

• ConsultantIsBack

It's all about flat small waist to me and then some boobs & ass mm. Nothing makes up for being chubby to me

• SnatchFinderGeneral

This is not the same as having a little dick. You don't use tits as a tool to pleasure someone.

• ShaeNielson

So to sum it up: All boobs are awesome boobs, big or small.

• @ShaeNielson I can't speak for all guys, but I know for myself, a woman's chest size would never be in the list of ultimatums for dating a woman. There are much more important things like the connection, and do I respect her (is she a great person). Does she put me down, or lift my spirit up so I can be a better more positive person towards her and the other people around me. Those kinds of things. Does she still like me even though I have flaws. So many things come before boobs that it continues to move that criteria way down the list. All I want to know about boobs, is whether when I touch them or caress them, does it excite her, whether they are small or large is irrelevant.

• RainbowFanGirl

Am I the only girl who hates my D cups? I want Cs or B cups.

• uknaked

I absolutely adore tiny boobs, preferably with big nipples, large boobs are a no way for me. I also love a tiny ass with slim hips.

• Blonde401

I hated my boobs when they were tiny and I hate them now they're big (late bloomer, didn't get my boobs until I was in my 20s). I just don't like them whatever their size :/

• Nik1hil

😂you didn't like them when they were little don't like them when they are huge.. What if I told you that there was a guy in your life that loved you and admired your beauty when they were little and loved and admired you even more when you had them blooming

• Blonde401

@Nik1hil I'd say that's not true because it's not. My boobs are awful, not perky or nice to look at :/ nobody admires any part of me.

• Nik1hil

That's impossible!.. I would bet my balls!.. On that...
      I will post the link to the take to find the right guy? You will come to find him..

• Smmyskittles

I don't judge. Like women tell men "size isn't everything"

Very grateful for my size.

• ksoma

Am I alone in wondering what Kristin Stewart's dad's tits look like now?

• Im a small tits kinda guy.. easier to hold onto at night when your cuddling

• fuqthegovt

More than a mouthful or maybe a handful is a waste anyway unless you are into titty-fucking (is her pussy broken too?). Never was a boobs man.

• BlondeBlueEyes84

Small boobs on a girl = small d*ck on a guy.

Boobs too small are a turn-off for me. Not that I care about that primarily, but still.

• rgb008

Happy for my size. I'm the smallest in my family though lmao
    But yes, work what ever you have.

• progboy

You''re the smallest in your family? Wow. I need to meet your family lol

• Her family is aesthetic as fuarkkkkkk, mirin

• Nik1hil

Holy crap! Look fucking gorgeous!..

• ModernDayCrusader

Guys just like pussy and a cute face.
    As long as a girl isn't fat, and has an attractive face she is 100% good to go.

• TadCurious

Great myTake! I love all boobs, including small ones.

• KittieCat

I wish I had small boobs, seriously I don't care what guys like I'm jealous

• popsickle

Too many people under 22 are especially stupid as fuck about their priorities. Young formidable minds feel the wrath of it, and I hope these people can crawl out of their major insecurities to find worth in their able, healthy, normal bodies encasing their lives and souls. Even "abnormal" bodies are great if they let you live and love. Bullies are usually just projecting their own insecurities. They just enjoy the power over someone else or the laugh they can get out of it. It doesn't mean much more than that most of time. And the people who are genuinely picky usually end up losing.

• BarbaraP

I agree confidence is your best friend, we gotta work with what we have. I'd still undergo surgery if I could tho. I guess I'm a slave to society :O

• meatballs21

I love smaller boobs, they look and feel great, and will do so even when she's older. All the girls aspiring to be 'thicc' and have big boobs - in 15 or 20 years, all that will have gone south in a big hurry, whereas a slimmer girl with smaller boobs will retain her looks.

FWIW, there have been a fair few small-breasted Playboy playmates, and the famous porn star analysis showed that the average size from 100,000 female porn stars was a 34B.

jonmillward.com/.../