+1 y

People who Suck, Vol. 1: Guys who Demand Virgin Women

People who Suck Vol 1: Guys who Demand Virgin Women

There aren't many types of people that I would describe as a cancer of society, but today I'm going to talk about some that are Stage 4 Tumors.

Guys who demand their women be virgins.

Now, before we get started let's clear up two things:

(1.) It's okay to have preferences for those that you want to date. You can prefer to date people based on personality and physical factors, and I don't think anyone will hold that against you. This Take is not about preferences but rather demands.

(2.) On topic, if you're a guy who's a virgin, saving yourself for marriage due to personal or religious reasons, THIS MYTAKE IS NOT ABOUT YOU. As I'll explain later, you can meet the same standards that you're looking for in your partner.

Alright, let's get down to business:

Who are the guys demanding that women be virgins in the first place?

The ones that are a waste of precious resources and oxygen.

Basically, there are a small, but vocal minority of guys out there that are what psychologists like to describe as "Shitheads". These guys spend their time bragging about themselves on Internet forums (like this one) and think they are above other men (they aren't). The shithead can't really handle commitment or relationships, since these require maturity and responsibility, so instead he sleeps around with women to fill this void in his inner being. Generally these women are very alike him in personality (apart of the female equivalent "Hoebag") , but occasionally he fools a perfectly decent women into believing he's actually worth a damn. So he'll have sex with her, leave her (destroying her emotionally in the process), and go brag to his other shithead friends about his "conquest".

(If shitheads looked the age of their maturity)

However, the shithead will eventually lose his "game", aka he can't fool women into thinking he's hot shit anymore. So he'll want to "settle down" with a "nice, sweet, virgin girl".

So now that he realizes the gig is up he'll try to assimilate into the normal adult world of monogamous relationships, or else his dick will be dry until the day he dies. However, he can't just date a "hoebag" girl like he used to bang. Oh no, those women are "beneath him". Instead, he wants a virgin girl.

Why do these shitheads want virgin women?

Three reasons:

(1.) They have very fragile egos, and thus the possibility that another guy could have come before and given her positive impressions of a proper man is a NO GO! Can't have any previous expectations that could expose him as the shithead he is!

(2.) Women are objects to them. This is obvious since they already saw women as fleshy sex toys in the first place, and the woman he was with is only good for bragging rights to him. Well now the woman's personality, physicality, achievements, and more are all worthless. The only thing that defines her now to him is her virginity.

(3.) They realize now that sleeping around with strangers like they did while getting their Communication degree in college is actually pretty disgusting. So now they don't want a woman who is as gross as himself, or has been with other men gross like himself, so that's why she needs to be a virgin.

Will these shitheads actually manage to get a virgin girl?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Contrary to the shithead's beliefs, women aren't stupid and don't want to date a guy who still thinks his college frat is relevant. This might also come as a surprise, but women have standards for the types of guys they date too. Especially those virgin girls the shithead so desperately wants. Those girls aren't virgins because they've just been waiting for some narcissistic asshole to "properly" show them sex. They're virgins because they only date legitimately serious men, and aren't going to put up with guys that are shitheads. So the irony of the situation is the shithead wants a virgin girl but no virgin girl is going to date him because chances are she also wants a virgin or at least a guy that isn't some Casanova wannabe.

The shithead's master plan of trying to marry a virgin girl just collapsed in on itself like that. That is why on GaG you'll see questions from these shitheads asking how they can get a virgin girl, but no such stories about how they actually managed to do it.

Here's also another important life lesson: Don't hold others up to standards that you yourself cannot meet.

You see, some guy who's actually a virgin and trying to be involved with serious women only can actually want his girl to be a virgin. Why? Because he's holding himself up to the same standard as he expects from his partner. Someone that is a virgin can expect their partner to be one, but not someone who is a shithead. This can apply to many other areas in dating too. Such as one's education, body, income, etc. At the end of the day, being shallow is mostly about having very stringent requirements for a partner and it becomes hypocritical when you yourself can't meet those requirements.

Final thoughts

I myself am a virgin, and while I do have a preference that the girl I date in the future be a virgin, it's not even a requirement. All I really require is that she's loving and wants something real like myself.

Again, preferences and holding yourself up to the standards you want.

I also know that there are women who exhibit this behavior, but you only see them about as often as you a legitimate good movie in the Walmart $5 DVD bin, so I'll give them a pass.

And finally, just because someone is not a virgin does not mean they're loose and sleep around a lot. Many people only have sex in committed relationships. There is nothing wrong with this and unless you have a religious or moral reason to be against premarital sex, it shouldn't be a problem at all for dating.

Thank you for reading! Please fill free to leave any questions, comments, or insults below.

Have a suggestion on who I should write about for Volume 2? Just let me know!

30
65

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Guy

• Chief16

Idolizing virginity as a stand-in for women's morality means that nothing else matters- not what they accomplish, not what they think, not what they care about and work for. Just if/how/whom they have sex with. That's all.

• Even worse... it's who they *didn't* have sex with.

"I want a woman who's done nothing sexually..."
      ^^ Chop off the word "sexually" and we get what these guys are *really* after. A blank slate. An unfair advantage, essentially.

• Virginity before marriage is an essential component of morality, but it is not the be-all-and-end-all of it. A woman who gives it up before is not 100% moral, or even close. But it is still possible to be a virgin and be a total psycho. I've seen the whole spectrum.

• "Virginity before marriage is an essential component of morality... A woman who gives it up before is not 100% moral, or even close"

Lmaooooo

I can't tell if this is satire or not, but, dear sweet God I hope it is.

Most Helpful Girl

2964
  • ManOnFire

Some of this is true for some virgin guys, but even if a virgin guy did want a virgin girl, is that actually something negative? Also, what about virgin girls who want virgin guys? And sexually experienced women who don't want to go near a virgin?

It just kinda seems to me as if this is supposed to vindicate girls who gave it up, or justify them for doing it, more than damning guys who are virgins.

• front2back

Did you actually read it? I said twice that a guy who is a Virgin or doesn't sleep around actually has a reason to expect a virgin.

• ManOnFire

I did read it. But your overall message still overshadows that.

• Mayamoon02

Hahah this is great!
    Had a guy like this say I wasn't his standard to my boyfriend.
    When he dresses in joggers all day and has "sex with teenage single mums so he doesn't have to settle down till he meets a nice virgin girl."
    Uuugh
    Wouldn't touch a boy like this with a barge pole

• bobbyxx

Ah but if your not a virgin they wouldn't want you anyway.

• You sure there aren't *some* things you'd want to do to him with a barge pole? 😂😂

• MG-TOW

I only read the title. I hate the guys who wants virgins. They are full of shit except for the guys who do it for religious reasons and stay virgins themselves.

The others I see as hypocritical, insecure assholes.

• front2back

Yeah I discussed that part in the take about how if you are a guy who is a virgin yourself and has a legitimate reason for it, that you were in the clear. Reason being is they are holding themselves up to the same standards they want they partner for

• CheerGirl38139
  • vishna

Thank you, it all boils down to this "Don't hold others up to standards that you yourself cannot meet"

• You mean to say there is no chance of finding that virgin girl? smh

• I wish i looked as cool as those kids in the photo

• Now hold on a second. Virginity is a "standard"? That's I guess where humanity truly shows it's ugly side.
      Virginity is NOT a standard, it's a characteristic. And it is okay to have whatever preferences one wants to, provided they don't act entitled or do anything wrong. Think about it like this. I am not blonde, but I want my future girlfriend to be. Would you give me the same "don't hold others up to standards that you yourself cannot meet" sentence? Or would you just be like, "okay"?

Think about it.

• Jxpxtxr

Brilliant take! Though I think the dudes in the first picture are probably gay haha.
    How about Volume 2 on bullies?

• Ninja97

Love this mytake. Especially about guys that say " I want a virgin girl only. And then sometimes I'll maintain a relationship with her, other times I'll just sleep with her and go" huh?
    Can't wait for Vol 2 xx :)

• JohnSanDiego

Perhaps it's natural for males to want virgins. Think about it. You're the ones being penetrated, and a piece of the other man remains within you. Namely, his semen. Animal studies have shown that, females retain the dna of their past male partners. In fruit flies, the DNA of previous male sex partners, was absorbed into the eggs, hence the next male that gets her pregnant will have offspring that possesses the DNA of his female partner's previous male sexual partner.

You can google " Women keep DNA previous lovers" and you'll see what you get. The man inseminates you, hence other men may not want to come in contact with the other man's semen. Most men don't want that. Women are the receptors, the vessels. So, a pure vessel, uncontaminated by other men, is the ideal. Women make baby bodies. A woman's body, creates, forms, the baby, the man's offspring. So, a female body that's been used and abused, screwed by multiple men, lowers a woman's reproductive value.

I personally don't care how many men have screwed my girlfriend and inseminated her, because we're living in an era where, innocence, common sense, common decency, doesn't exist anymore. It's a dog eat dog world, and women for me are just a means of pleasure. I discard them when I'm finished with them, and move to the next one. They don't deserve the white knight in shinning armor. They deserve an evil dark knight.

• ILoveAnime

... huh there's a thing called "condoms". I don't know if you have heard of them.

• Rock_Steakface

Prefer sluts, myself. Way better in bed. And since I'm not going to get married, more virgins for the shitheads. Win-win!

• ObscuredBeyond

I want a woman who:
    1. is fully committed to the ideal in her heart,
    2. is faithful, and religiously compatible,
    3. is not too jaded,
    4. is not a crackwhore,
    5. isn't secretly seeing anyone behind my back,
    6. won't judge me just because she suddenly gets a better-paying job,
    7. won't try to get me railroaded just because I can't help her with her schoolwork,
    8. learns from her mistakes, including sexual ones,
    9. isn't too proud about her sexuality to admit that a choice was wrong when it clearly was,
    10. isn't trying to start some demented revolution,
    11. isn't dabbling in Slavic voodoo,
    12. doesn't have a psycho mom,
    13. actually puts some effort into the relationship,
    14. doesn't try to hide me from others in her life,
    15. doesn't lie to me about everything,
    16. doesn't try to corrupt me,
    17. doesn't judge me over a video game I choose to play differently,
    18. doesn't judge me for asking her to call her parents on the phone to resolve a matter,
    19. doesn't have an STD,
    20. doesn't weasel her way out of seeing me just because I didn't quite match the impression she had based on word-of-mouth from matchmaker wannabes,
    21. and is so fixed on making what she has with me work; that she will make effort to stay in touch with me - to the point that, even if she royally screws something up and gets put in the sardine can, she won't give up.

For starters, if I could get with a woman who can avoid these vices and stay strong with me no matter what cruel twists fate has for us, I'd be more than happy to throw in my lot with her- even if some other dude has left his "footprint" on her first.

A girl with a sexual past, I can sort-of handle. Downside is, most crazies are non-virgins. And a man should only have to tolerate so much crazy.

• And yes, most of this list, there is a specific woman I am referring to for each of these vices.

• Omgjosh

I'm a virgin myself and wouldn't expect a girl I'm with to be a virgin. That's kinda unrealistic. Most people my age have already had sex so it would be stupid of me to think like those guys. Only thing I'm concerned about is if she gets with too many guys. 1. Possibility of an STD 2. I will be one of the many guys and there will be many more after me.

• HeWhoPonders

What about those guys who relish the challenge of guiding a reserved virgin girl out of her shell, the guys who are fascinated with the idea of taking an inexperienced girl under his wing so that he can teach her to be more confident in her sexuality? Because those guys do exist. They don't sleep with a virgin girl because she's an object to them and not because they're insecure about a guy that came before (well at least not in the way you described, which I'll explain shortly), they do it because they see the girl as an unfinished project, an individual with the potential to be more than she already is with a little push.

Now about the whole insecurity about guys who had her first thing, you explain it as if it's an insecurity that the girl will know what a shit bag the guy was. The fact of the matter is that when a girl has at least decent sex for the first time, the guy she was with will ALWAYS have a special place in her heart. I, personally, would prefer to occupy that place as opposed to sleeping with a girl who is constantly reminded of some other schmuck with fondness every time I sleep with her. When I enter a relationship, I want her undivided attention within the intimate contexts of that relationship. That sort of thing is harder for a girl to do when she already had good sex with another guy. So yea, being a little insecure about a girl having slept with someone else doesn't always have to be as petty as you put it.

• Popo21

I so LOVE LOVE this my take! Thank you! I know shit heads like that and hate them with every part of me... I agree haha with everything on here

• gukikip

why do you hate guys who prefer virgin girls?

• Popo21

@gukikip because most are hypocrites
      It's okay if you're a virgin though

• gukikip

I am not a virgin

• Unit1

2 much hate
    for good written take.
    Well done! Keep up the good work!

I give you suggestions for your Volume 2: Guys, who do anything and everything just to get sex. They pay for sex tons of money and do all that only to achieve sex from a girl.

• CityBoy773

I love this take!

And can you're volume 2 be all about the dudes complaining like little bitches? It'll be hilarious for me to read.

• Blonde401

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 this. Thank you. So true.

• Vivaldi

I can only have sex with escort women. By paying money to them.

• Blonde401

@Vivaldi mate I don't care, stop harassing me.

• EllieLexis513

Lol, those guys in that first picture probably aren't even into girls...

Awesome Take!

• Kate2001

Oh yeah they couldn't be lol

• Is that meant to be an insult or something? I'm getting that connotation from this comment.

• bluenose1872

I've never gave a fuck if a woman was a virgin or not. As long as she isn't a whore whos been round everybody ill sleep with her

• Other_Tommy_Wiseau

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoJtwYSLeMw&app=desktop

Virgin girls are essential to please the sun gods! They are a precious resource and commodity to feed to the volcano so the sun gods don't smite us 😱😱😱... Forgive him son gods for he has sinned 😔

• AesthetiusSied

you are not getting me to give into slut culture, fool.

• front2back

So you are a slut yourself, sleeping around with a ton of women, but don't want to be involved in slut culture?

• i dont sleep around with a tonne of women you moron

• front2back

Well I guess you're a moron for not actually reading my disclaimers that say for guys who don't sleep around this doesn't apply to you.

• somebodysaycheese

I feel like virgin hunter only exist on gag. IRL being a virgin isn't something your praised for but a lot of people hate on. Only on GAG

• AstroBabe

They're real, I know one personally. And I hate that fucker so much. He dumped me cause I wouldn't sleep with him, back when I was a virgin. He was notorious for taking virginities of freshmen girls.

• dudeman

@AstroBabe were real and not all of us are assholes. most of us want to make you our wives and have children which we will raise together.

• @dudeman Faith in hu (man) ity restored.

• joseyyywhales

Where's the thumbs down. Virgins are unconquered castles. If you don't want to be the first to do some thing than I am going to question your manhood.

• @CheerGirl38139 truth hurts baby girl

• not really. But it is often quite revealing.

• JRICHARDS1996

I agree strongly. As a religious virgin holding myself to the same standard, there is nothing I despise more than a promiscuous man who demands virgin women despite his own filthiness. He rants about how gross it is placing his dick in a vagina where countless other dicks have been yet he is oblivious to the fact that his own dick has likewise been everywhere, and is just as filthy. Yet they still have the audacity to pursue only virgins, making it more difficult for the guys like myself who truly deserve them.

• akadatank44

Couldn't have said it better myself but that first pic. I think they are the type of guys who enjoy a sausage fest lmao

• TheWatcher747

Being virgin until marriage is very important for marriage success.

• Philosopher_Edge

The only thing I can think of when I meet 'shitheads' is that experienced women must have told them (and told them) (and told them) that they aren't good in bed?

• There is nothing wrong with putting such a high value to marry a virgin that, in effect, you demand a girl be a virgin before marrying her. But for most; good luck.

20% of men will fuck a virgin sometime in his life time and of those a few will fuck quite a few virgins. 80% of men will never fuck a virgin because when girls give up their virginity they reject 80% of men as not suitable.

• jmstarling

The double standard is bad. I prefer a virgin, but it's not a double standard. My ideal match is someone who masturbates until she meets the right person, then moves gradually with that person, same as me. Ideally, this would be a virgin, but I definitely don't demand it. Too many wonderful women out there--I don't know the actual percentage of virgins, but I assume it's in single digits if only 18+ are counted.

• evenlift

This take is catering to bitter, sex-zoned women, most of whom could have avoided those emotionally-damaging situations quite easily.

It's like friend-zoned men, except that most men learn quite early in adulthood not be friend-zoned.

• Darkone1

I want Virgin girl but I am not like those shit heads I am Virgin too. You can't ask for her virginity when you are not virgin yourself. NO one force me but I know,
    SHe hold it that far, She won't give to some shit head "SLUT on virgin hunt"
    ,
    I believe present something at table before asking for something. Finally I lost my virginity to my G. F, She was virgin too. WE were ready to marry when I turn 19 but my friends and family told us to wait,
    She will be my future wife and we very happy, that's why I want the virgin girl.

• AloneLove

Personally I believe that u have no right to demand virgin girl as long as u r being virgin. Virgins deserve virgins. You slept with many girls and later u want untouched girl? No its not fair at all lol

• gukikip

What if she wants me?

• AloneLove

If both of u deal with it, there is no any problem

• gukikip

there is still a problem for non virgins.

• Bandit74

The only issue is if they are unessesarily rude to the people who fail to meet their standards. As long as they aren't rude I don't see a problem if a guy wants to refuse to date any girl who isn't a virgin. He may be limiting his dating pool a lot but that's his right.

"Don't hold others up to standards that you yourself cannot meet."

You don't have to have the same characteristics you look for in a partner. Girls don't have to be rich to want a rich guy or tall to want a tall guy. You just have to have the traits the other person is looking for. So if a non-virgin guy meets a virgin girl who doesn't care about male virginity then he can still attract her provided that he has the other traits that she DOES value.

• Letmedo

There are people who dont want pay in dates , slut shaming and so many double stanrds that is not gone end any soon so... we have nothing to do more then sharing a take still appreciate your effort for saying something you think that is better for the society.

• Letmedo

*that you think beyter for this socitey.

• snowshy

Thank fuck for this MyTake. Sick of creepy guys messaging me who judge me as being a good person solely on my virginity. I will not be your trophy

• That really happens to you? Wow. Can't believe people can be this dense. :P

• harabi

These days these are mostly muslim and (religious) jewish men. I respect them. They are real men who have self-esteem and the right attitude. Zero respect for sluts

• Except for the being man-whores in advance part. Being ethnically descended from Abraham is not carte blanche to do just whatever. If anything, it means being extra responsible to be self-restrained. Alas, today's world views sexual wisdom as if it were some kind of boogeyman.

• harabi

@ObscuredBeyond you just envy them for being careless and success with women at the same time.

• Waste of time to envy them. I'll take a non-virgin woman, provided she isn't a total sleaze or a manipulative psychopath. My dating history is peppered with crazies - and I've gotten most of them to show their true colors before things went too far.

Bitter drunks, junkies, a veritable zombie, a catfish, four con artists, a self-proclaimed witch, an architect who lived too far away, and a 24-year-old with the mind of a 14-year-old. At least half of them were from families where the parents got divorced. The others were screwed up for other reasons.

She doesn't have to be a Virgin Mary to be right for me. She just can't be a two-faced flaky psycho bitch.

• hellionthesage

Is your second volume going to be about women who refuse to date virgin guys? Its only fair after all. I don't think it makes a person bad to want to date a virgin. Now if their going after anything that moves and then wanting a real relationship with a virgin then obviously that is a different story however the more partners a woman has the worse things usually are. Its been proven to be an indicator of divorce, cheating, low satisifaction within long term relationships etc. So I personally would have no issue with a virgin I would very much preffer the woman to have as few partners as possible (I personally do not have a large partner count, I do not believe promiscuity is healthy).

• Nothanks700

Didn't read the whole take, but the dudes in the first picture do not want virgin women. They clearly want men.

• sp33d

Umm, yeah, funny to read, but what's this fixation with the virgin thing? I suggest volume 2 should be something not about virgins otherwise I'll begin to have my doubts about you.

• Shamalien

Conclusion: Guys who want virgins are the same guys who sleep around with women

... where are you living? Not this planet, surely. Virgin guys seek virgin girls, and vice versa. The guys you are referring to only exist in movies.

• RJGraveyTrain

This was beautiful.

• chc0009

Fuck no, I could care less if she fucked like 100 guys. If she loves me, I love her. But unfortunately, none of these ladies will give me a shot.

• sean1234

Considering on how I've waited all my life at 36 and still a virgin, I won't date any girl unless she IS a virgin.

• Shamalien

thanks for speaking up, this take is really, really ignorant, and the responses by women are really saddening. There are legitimate reasons why virgin wives have been desired throughout history and the kinds of people that want virgins are generally virgins themselves, but they are ashamed of being virgins usually and won't say anything in the face of this kind of stuff

• notcreatief

I just like virgin girls because I think it's cute and fun to explore everything with her for her first time.
    But I don't care if someone is virgin or not. Is that still bad?

• wrightontime

Do you consider a guy who uses non virgin girls a shithead? I like to use non virgin girls for sex and treat them bad. Because I never got to lose my v card to another virgin.

• Lgesj

Girls who let you use them do deserve being used

• @Lgesj why not? They made a mistake dating a douchebag before me. why can't they date a douchebag again?

• Lgesj

Lol. You are funny. Those girls always make the same mistake

• ImJustCurious13

First of all what are those pictures? The first one looks like a group of guys going to the gay bar and the second one looks like a middle school dance. I am a virgin who's waiting until marriage and wants to be with another virgin, so this didn't apply to me, but I don't "demand" virgins. I hate it when people "demand" things like this when dating whether it be a man demanding a virgin or a woman demanding a man over 6'2, like a wise man once said, "you ain't entitle to shit mother fucker.

Also I hate these shitheads with a passion too. I hate them so much that if humanity ever came to the point where we have to kill off some people because of overpopulation, I'd say these guy should go first.

• clonesclone

Imagine trying this hard to justify promiscuity. The fact that you're so bothered by it just shows you know promiscuity is immoral. Cry harder.

• OrdinaryGentleman

Write a volume 2.
    I don't know if i will be able to date nice girls lol, sluts are where its at but they are fucking mental.

• RainbowFanGirl

This was hilarious. 😂

• JohnB1

I was a similar guy to this about 15-18 years ago. I lost it to a non virgin and I turned into a monster. All I wanted to do was date non virgins so I could use them for sex and treat them like shit. All because I hated being a late bloomer.
    I did this to 4 girls that I know of. Looking back on it I would do it again and not change anything I did. But after I was done using non virgins I realized I was a non virgin myself and did not demand a virgin girl.
    Go out and create your own sexual history. Thats how late bloomers can cope. Just don't demand a virgin after you have banged a few girls.

• sara_nour

why did you treat them like shit ?

• JohnB1

@sara_nour in high school and college, I treated non virgin girls like shit because they were giving me their leftovers. I deserved better. Back then non virgins were not good enough so I treat them like shit. This is life, if you date an asshole, then the next guy you date will feed off of it and treat you just as bad. Guys like to treat already used girls bad.
      Back then I hated non virgin leftover girls. They only deserved 50% heart from me since they gave it up to some guy before me. The best thing you can do to someone not good enough is take from them, lead them on, then leave.

• JohnB1

@sara_nour its a rule younger guys follow. If the non virgin girl is not good enough, lead her on, bang her for a while, treat her like shit, then leave on your own terms.