Women who are bigger-breasted may not want to read this. Know that your breasts are just as awesome as smaller breasts, & that there are many aspects of bigger breasts that are advantageous over small breasts; however, this particular MyTake will focus on smaller breasts.
A girl just asked whether "breast size matters" & I responded, and figured I should make an entire MyTake about it to get the word out.
The general consensus is that most men generally do prefer bigger breasts over smaller ones. However, one man described it as follows: He'd prefer a bigger package of M&Ms, but he'd still be more than happy to take a small package of M&Ms, because M&Ms are amazing. This seems to be how most men view the issue of breast size.
First off, let me mention that the most common bra size amongst pornstars is actually a B-cup. https://www.livescience.com/27428-truth-about-porn-stars.html
Even outside of porn, some of the most prominent sex symbols, who many men think are sexy, have small breasts.
For instance, Megan Fox is a B.
Chloe Moretz is an A-cup. She's less well-known than the others I'm listing, but it is overwhelming how sexy many men find her. Many men were counting down till her 18th birthday & there are videos on YouTube about her "sexiest outfits" etc that men claim to fap to. The aforementioned facts are gross but they show that women with smaller breasts can still be sexy.
Rihanna is a B.
Finally, my favorite example is Alexandra Breckenridge.
She played a sexy maid in American Horror Story, and if you look at ANY video about her, it will be full of comments - from both men AND women, who say they would "go gay" for her - talking about how HOT she is.
Not ONCE did I ever see "she'd be hot but she has small tits."
A lot of her hotness comes from her demeanor and the way she dresses.
Anyway, enough admiring Alexandra Breckenridge and back to the point.
More benefits to smaller breasts:
- We can choose whether or not we'd like to be sexualized. If we want to be sexualized, we can go braless, wear a pushup bra and/or a low-cut top, or act in a sexy way, like Alexandra Breckenridge above. If we don't want to be, we can cover up easily. But women with bigger breasts don't have that much freedom; they're more likely to be sexualized even if they don't want to be. It's easy to make smaller breasts look bigger and/or sexier, but it's hard to hide bigger breasts if you want to.
- There's evidence that men who are richer, & less sexist, prefer smaller breasts.
- Small breasts are more erogenous, which is fun in the bedroom. Women with smaller breasts also orgasm more easily. https://out-of-limit.com/5-reasons-women-smaller-breasts-better-life/
- Less potential for sagging.
- Less expensive bras.
- It is easier to go braless.
- Less annoying while running and/or exercising, among other things. They get in the way less often.
- Less likely to be sexually harassed on the basis of your breasts
In sum, small breasts are pretty awesome, because ALL breasts are pretty awesome.
Check out this site for a gallery of normal breasts, and see how much diversity there is:
Love your breasts, ladies.
If a guy (or girl) rejects you because of your breasts, then they didn't truly love you anyway. Be grateful that your breasts served as a filter to get rid of people who didn't truly love you for who you are.