Love the Curves!

I am tired of hearing of women that can’t get their men to pay attention to their breasts. As a breasts man, I find it hard to believe that any man would fall short of that.

I primarily hear this from large breasted women, that they don’t think that their guy likes big breasts. This leaves women to feel bad about themselves. Here is an idea, DON’T DATE OR MARRY SOMEONE THAT YOU AREN’T FULLY ATTRACTED TO! Is this understandable? If you don’t like someone’s body don’t be with them, it will hurt them when they find out. (Now to be clear I am NOT saying to leave your SO because their body changes with time or health, but don’t carry on with someone that you wish you could change.) It would be hurtful for my girlfriend to come to me and say “You are handsome but I wish you could bulk up” Just like I would never tell her “These curves are too much to for me to handle go lose some weight.” She loves my body and I loves hers!

Don’t get me wrong I am not putting down this women but I have never wanted to be with a woman with a thigh gap, it is just not for me.

I’m sure that some of you feel people don’t date people that they aren’t attracted to, well sure there is some type of spark but you have to be fully in love with their body to fully love their body! I’m also sure that there are some of the readers that would say “A relationship is more than just looks.” which is true and I strongly agree, but when was the last time you saw someone and the first thing you noticed was their personality? Here is my point, men, if you like skinny women good for you, date skinny women and leave the busty, bootylicious, full figured gals to us men that like our hourglasses with a little extra sand!

#lovecurves #bigisbeautiful

Photos used are of Kate Upton, Charlotte McKinney, Jayne Mansfield and Scarlett Johansson

(I know that this is going to get me some ‘hate mail” feel free to disagree with my post that is up to you, you are entitled to your opinion as am I.)

2532

Most Helpful Girl

• I have literally never heard women complain their partners don't like their breasts.

Women complain men don't like their curves, but generally in this context "curves" is used to describe obesity - not breasts

• I had a friend that dated a girl with very large breasts and he always talked about how they were too big and that her legs were fat. Neither was true she was a full figured goddess!

• Then he shouldn't have dated her because he obviously isn't attracted to her body type.
      That's one guy, and I seriously doubt he mentioned his feelings to her or she would have left.

Again, have never heard women complaining of this

• I totally agree with @Wonderer89, men hardly complain about big breasts, they do however are concerned about being fat or obesity !!

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who doesn't love big boobs is a homo.

• Bullshit.

• I can't understand what you're typing with all those dicks in your hands.

• @djvtech Awwww... u bad bro?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 24

• DON’T DATE OR MARRY SOMEONE THAT YOU AREN’T FULLY ATTRACTED TO!

i absolutely agree and have always taken this very seriously.

• All men are boob men lol

• I think this 'my take' could have boiled down to six words. 'I'm a tits and ass man!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjBbJ0f2Dto

• Hi ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

• Mmmmmmmmm Krystal Forscutt, I remember her on Big Brother. Now she's married with a son.

• @admles yeah someone did a montage to the 'I'm a tits and ass man'. Clearly a man who has wayyyyy to much time on his hands! Lol 😂 It is a catchy tune! ... if I was a bloke, I would have it as my ringtone! Lol 😂

• i see more bob than curves

• Well it's good to know you like curves like most women, but this post was very unnecessary and it's honestly not good.

However I do agree with a few stuff like you should not belittle someone for their body and it's important to love your partner's body the way it is.

But yes, many women get unwanted attention from awful guys because of the curves, and they only wish to be someonemore worth their looks.

• how about the guys who don't receive the wanted attention? i'm sure that's annoying too but nobody cares about that. or how bout the wives whose husbands ignore them? nope. all we ever hear about is the WHINERS who complain that they get too much of a good thing.

• @jennyPuss First of all, I'm a modest dresser and I never showed a guy my body, not even boyfriend. Secondly, if someone wishes to show their body to their partner it's okay. They do it when they are on a date or share pictures. People even change their voice and tone when talking to their crush, it doesn't mean that speaking normally with others is bad. I know better than to attract a guy with my looks I'm more worth than my appearance. So don't make assumptions already that I like with both ways, lol I don't.

• dressing modestly has nothing to do with it. well- it's only one facet. the point is you get unwanted attention. that's enough to prove my point because clearly, you want SOME attention- because you have a boyfriend. whatever attracts your boyfriend to you also attracts others. the only solution is to blindfold all men so that it's impossible for them to see anything that they might be attracted to. short of doing that- it takes very little understanding to realize that it is impossible to attract only the people you wish while not getting attention from those you don't desire. there must be something universally desirable about you. do you expect men to read your mind and know if they are your type? or that you have a boyfriend? you expect men to be responsible to know whether you wish to be approached? you're silly if you think that.

• My boyfriend is a big boob man and he absolutely loves my boobs. It's one of his favorite bodyparts of mine.
    I do get what you mean in a different way. I think a lot of guys these days don't care about boobs anymore but more about butts. I know so many butt guys but almost no boob guys.

• yours look small

• @lilyuj depends what you call small. I have a 70E/F cup and most do not consider that small, since I'm not that fat. I'm also not a dwarf so they're just in proportion.

• Don't worry, I really like boobs too. Boobs are hot. I know that I'm fully attracted to my girlfriend. Nothing about her appearance that I don't like.

• My girlfriend is really curvy, I think that she's hot.
    She's so nice too. I love having her company.

• That moment when you look really curvy and complimented (by some) on it but actually having barely medium breasts. :/

I find curvy women to be really sexy. Especially someone like Salma Hayek. She's really... gifted. I'm so jelly of her.

• Lolololololol..
    k thank u

• Right...

• My boobs are tiny and forgettable. My ex-husband used to stare at other women's breasts. Well, okay, I guess that's fair. At least they have some to look at!

• He's an idiot.. and a lot of men do that sadly

• Well there's a difference between a pointed, long stare and a momentary because something caught your attention. It's like those stupid glaring TV screens in elevators and store checkout lines and doctor's offices. I hate them but my eyes are drawn to them anyway.

I think a lot of women over react when a man's gaze is drawn. A purposeful, lascivious stare is another matter entirely.

• I loved giving my wife's boobs lots of attention. And she knew it. But she also often told people that if I ever stopped looking at women, it would mean I was too decrepit for her anymore. Guy's eyes wander, which is okay as long as it is just the eyes.

By the way, to me, tiny is the farthest thing from forgettable! Pretty sure you rock!

• I never heard this

• what about fake breasts?

• They look fake and feel fake. No thanks.

• Totally irrelevant as long as they're big. There are a lot of whinners today claiming "I hate fake tits". If they were ever with a woman with big implants they'd know how much fun it is!

• @guylow --Been there many times. No thanks.

• Love your post. It's nice of you that you're defending the women. 😊

• So true

• 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

• Good Take

• I Never wanted Big boobs im very Much happy with my tiny breasts 😊

• And there are many, many guys out there who prefer those tiny breasts. Itty Bitty Titty Club forever! :-)

• Lol thanks.

• im really skinny and have quite small breasts. im often scared that my boyfriend won't like it :// seeing this take kinda leaves me more insecure. I've always wanted big boobs.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 31

• There is a difference between curvy and fat but most women who claim that they are curvy are not but fat. I'd think we should adopt the word fit to describe women with actual curves

• I agree. I can't imagine any man objecting to any of those actresses and models!

• Jugs
    boobies
    sweater puppies
    hangers
    the girls
    titties

Who doesn't like boobage?

• I really agree to this: dont get married to someone you're not fully sexually attracted to.

• Good take. Any women with C or D cup boobs and a good looking booty with measurements in the ratio of 3--2--3 , looks good to me. But hr waist should be between 30 to 40 inches. And she should have a height of between 5'5 to 5'9.

• A 3-2-3 ratio with a 30-40 inch waist? •___________•
      Bruuuhhhhh you shd double-check those numbers...

Waaayyyy down at the lower extreme of that, you have plus-size models, like Ashley Graham (44"-30"-46").

The upper half of yr range would include measurements like 54"-36"-54" or 60"-40"-60"... which basically don't exist on planet Earth.
      Especially not with a C or D cup size 😂😂

• I'm not curvy at all more like a Cameron Diaz figure.
      I HAD a boyfriend make a comment when I'd put on some weight so I made a comment back to him about how much he had put on. Guess it's just stuck with me, it was the start of the end of our relationship.
      12 years of marriage and three kids later, my husband has never made me feel bad about my figure and how much it had changed.
      If you only focus on the way that your partner looks you'll never have a long standing relationship.

• I'd rather have a girlfriend with a good looking ass than good looking boobs..

• Those are normal women for today's standards lol What's considered curvy nowadays are those fat Kardashian asses.

• My preferred body type is curvy as well.

• Pretty pointless PSA.
    I wouldn't date anyone whose body I don't already find perfect.
    You can keep your "full figured" gals to yourself, don't worry.

• I just read somewhere that millennial men are much less interested in breast than previous generations?

• Good take. Girls with curves are the best. 😉

• Interesting

• Sorry but I'd rather a thigh gap and a.65-.7 waist to hip ratio.

• Interesting

• This take is just something to get Xper points. User is anonymous and the topic is ridiculous.

• There is are reasons I kept is anonymous... people like you being one of them. I say how I feel about something and you can't just disagree and move you, you felt it was necessary to call it ridiculous.

• HEHE. If i may, *ahem*
    "Boobs are boobs.
    BIG or small,
    I'm a man and
    i like them all!"

• I love my girlfriend's body!

• I like women with curves

• I think you're listening to the wrong women.

• What curves? Talking about her elbows? I don't get it. She was in the water, so of course her elbows will be bent.

• Most girls who hAve a guy there happy when they pay any attention

• More from Guys
    11