Why I Prefer Men Sexually

Why i prefer men sexually

Introduction:

Okay, so this take will be about why i prefer men sexually.

This is my personal opinion, i'm not saying men are better at sex, i'm just explaining why i prefer men.

I have had 4 sex partners, two men & two women.

I only like men sexually & not romantically, i have only been romantically involved with one woman.

My sexual orientation is Bi - sexual. I am both submissive and dominant, but i have never been submissive during sex, every time i get sexually involved with someone they only want to take it.

I do have a type, i don't like hairy men, & the man has to be feminine & thick because i like bigger butts, and i cannot lie.

Penis size
The most popular question ever asked;

"Does size matter?"

Although i have never had any issue with being too small, my penis size literally does not matter to a man. Men do not care about penis size at all, literally. If your penis is 2 inches, a man will still love your penis just for the fact that it's a penis. You don't have to be insecure about it at all.

With the women i had been with, it was totally different. They were probably solely with me because of my size, If my penis were small, they probably would have talked about me behind my back.

With men, size literally does not matter what-so-ever.

Insecurity:

Too Ashamed to explore with women

The past two women i had been with were both straight supposedly, they wanted a strong heterosexual dominant male, That's not a problem.

I am both dominant and submissive, sometime's a guy like me get's tired of being dominant.

I like butt rubs, i like to have every part of my body touched, but Most women probably won't do these things for a man.

They think it's too dirty, or weird that a man would like to be touched this way.

With most men, this is different.

A man will not be grossed out or judge you over something like this, its expected honestly.

Assurance:

Men know what they want

Let me explain.

The whole reason a guy is gay is because he knows what he wants.

especially in bed. With women, it tends to be more of a mystery. When you're with a girl you have to try many different things in order to get her off. One thing i hate to hear a woman say in bed is
"You can do whatever you want". I mean yeah it's hot at first, but what do you want?

tell me what gets you off because getting you off is what gets me off.

A guy knows what he wants & won't be afraid to tell you exactly how he wants it.

I could never be romantically involved with another man, not because i don't believe in it, simply because i'm not attracted to men romantically, i could never go on a date with a guy

Or hold hands, or kiss him, its just not something i'm into.

Casual sex is all i can do.

Thank you for reading my take, all opinions, suggestions & feedback accepted.

Please no hate comments, like i said, all of the points i stated have been my personal experience & opinions.

1928

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 19

• I appreciate that you said MOST women to most of your point. However, you stated you've only been with 2 women. That isn't a fair sample size to represent the female population. I know you said in your experience, though.
    I think you'd be surprised what a woman will do for her guy. Some women would shy away from things you like, like a full body massage type thing but not all. Personally, I would do it if my partner asked. Sex is about giving pleasure.
    You said getting her off gets you off, this is true for a lot of women as well. My pleasure takes a backseat to my guys. However, I know my guy won't leave me hanging. Some women have experienced selfish guys though. This may make them more willing to take than give.
    Size does matter, but again if that's not all women. Do I want a really big dick? Hell yes. But that's not going to be a deal breaker for me really.
    As for women telling you to do what you want. Again, personally I will tell you what I want. I want to cum and enjoy sex as much as the guy. I'm not a blow up doll there for your pleasure alone. I think you have beem with women that aren't comfortable sexually yet.
    I think you've made good points though. You do you. Whatever makes you happy go with it amd enjoy. 💋

• I agree, if a woman REALLY likes you, she will do almost anything for you.

• @redeyemindtricks Its not a pity party. Maybr thats how YOU feel but thats defintely not the overall consensus at least with my generation. I agree fat women want bigger dicks though.

• @Blake0048 Dude, I've seen enough from boys like you to know how this is going to go.

If you get 20 responses to this — of which 19 are "it rlly doesn't matter much", and 1 is "big porn dick or gtfo!!!11!1!!!" (most often from a "woman" who isn't even a woman) — then, pretty much guaranteed, you'll ignore the 19, take the 1, and call it a "consensus".

Srsly. I can already tell that you're just going to ignore everything that doesn't seem to confirm yr existing prejudices. This is one brick wall I refuse to bang my head against, because it's way, way, WAY beyond my pay grade.

Go get help.
      Like, real help. From a legit therapist.

• Everybody loves men

• I'm sure if you look specifically for a dominant woman, you can find her. Just ask. Don't just keep it to yourself. You don't get to be submissive if you're not going to speak up. No reason to be ashamed.

• Most women don't enjoy casual sex. Otherwise Tinder would be have a way higher success rate. It's way easier for a gay person to find casual sex. (only downside being a much higher std rate) so why would he put in the extra work for women, if he can get his desires easier with men? Especially because:
      'Or hold hands, or kiss him, its just not something i'm into.
      Casual sex is all i can do.'

These are 2 main sticking points that a lot more women do desire in a relationship.

• I don't care what you wrote or what his is about...

Just thatbguy is so cute at the top!! The first photo!! Lol 😯😍😜🤷🏼‍♀️!!

Ok bye!! Hope others read your stuff! 😂😂!!

• Thanks for commenting.

• I overall agree with this, but what I think you're capturing his heteronormativity. I feel the same way but with men, and I think for me it's heterosexual sex that's less attractive. Some of the things you were saying like how "a woman thinks it's strange if a man wants to be touched that way" gets at straight people's expectations in relationships. Because there's so much more straight media and examples of straight couples, I think straight people are pressured into "performing" romance in a way that's acceptable. Queer people on the other hand, we have very few examples of ourselves in media, so we basically have no rules. Everything that a straight person assumes is "normal" in a relationship, queer people ask as a question. "Do you like being touched that way? Do you care if I'm on top this time?" I think it makes queer sex more free and gives partners the chance to actually vocalize what they want instead of feeling like they have to play into certain gender roles.

• Fair enough, but I can't agree with your argument, "if a guy is gay he knows what he wants. With women, It tends to be more of a mystery." I think it's a broad generalization without any facts to back your stance up. People who do not communicate are men and women, not just women. Tc

• Just always be honest to the women you date. Some women doesn't want to be with a bisexual man. Other than that... live your life the way you want.

• Most people can’t tell I sleep with me no & I don’t really see why itd Be important

• It might not be to you. But it might be to someone else. You must sleep with a bunch of hoes that don't get to know you first.

• Didn't read the MyTake! The jeans in the first pic were fantastic! Thank you for sharing! 😉 👍🏻

• You are bi on the edge of gay.

• that was pretty irrelevant

• I understand because I think homosexuality is more natural because who are you gonna have more in common with a girl or another guy? But yeah, I just don't understand you saying you're not romantically attracted to men.

• Homosexuality is MORE natural? Please. If homosexuality was the optimum scenario, none of us would exist...

• I was raised and taught that homosexuality is wrong
      So there is a part of me that cannot fall in love with a man
      There is a part of me that still believes homosexuality is wrong
      It’s because of how I was raised, it’s not my fault..

It’s my wants fighting my beliefs

• Something about their protective instinct is such a turn on

• Yes your right men are sexy lol

• https://i.imgur.com/44l9Zyh.gif Dude if you like to eat banana or if you like to get the cucumber smashed that's on you nobody's tells you what to do with your ass

• can you not read?
      i said i have never had that before, everyone that i have been with wants to be on the bottom.

• I get you, men are sexy

• Get with older women they know what they like! Or a wild freaky one.

Most gay guys aren't so reserved so course they'd try more

• older women do not like younger men,
      women are too picky when i comes to things like that

• Cougars

• well just because a hell lot of women today want big dicks and are selfish and unattentive doesn't mean there are no girls who are the opposite. i mean somewhere in the 3 billion women out there.

• Men are nice sexually

• i have 1 cousins and i don't know like a half cousin she is a child of another woman than my cousins dad so I don't know. but anyway my cousin is gay and the other is lesbian so this is nothing new to me. i can say none of what you said really matches me at all im 17 im a virgin but it still wouldn't bother me to be the dominant one from time to time because of my personality switches from submissive and dominant anyway. in day to day life with my cousins i will get up at 3 am and make him breakfast and by the time he gets home im in a wrestling match with him with no plans of losing (FYI no incest ). but im closer to a gay to start sence im the only girl my age in the family everyone else is a boy

• It’s not really Bout being dominant
      When I have sex with women, you have to focus so hard in order to get her off, you spend so much time on her that you don’t even think about stimulating yourself
      I mean yeah stimulating my penis isn’t going to feel good but I like to feel good other ways as well

• What you talking about I can get off in under 5 minutes I do all the time AkA because no free time at all in a house of 9. I actually care about his feeling more than my own

• It's always about getting off ;-)

• Not all women are like that. You just have to find the right ones.

What Guys Said 28

• I really am not surprised by this opinion. I had so much fun with my ex who is bi sexual. I can bet that if I date in the future, she will stand out as for sure one of the people that I remember that knew very well what they wanted sexually. I agree many women sadly just expect men to always be dominant no matter what just as many men expect women to be submissive. These stereotypes can ruin the fun of relationships. I'd personally prefer a girl who could work with both and try both out. I think it'd be so much more fun then one or the other. I think many guys like dominant women a lot more than they admit. There's a reason why women super heros are so sexualized. Hell any woman there is in existence is often sexualized. Once they are seen as such, it means they are reflected in a positive light as having good traits. Often they end up idolized. There's a reason guys BEG just for a girl to flash just for a second and even pay money for sexual things. To many it's a show of WOW! Amazement, awe, love. They are all often things men see as dominating too. I doubt any guy would completely abandon sexual activity with a girl suddenly because she's getting more aggressive with it. It almost always makes it more pleasurable than before.

• I really don't care for dominant women, I feel it's their thing then I would explore it with them
      I just wouldn't want a woman to judge me for being submissive

• Yup. I say to each their own. Even if many women do judge men for being submissive, it's too damn bad. Men can be how they want. So can women. If the majority of women can't accept that, then it's their problem and it won't stop me from how I like things. That's just me personally. Also, plenty of women EAGER to be the dominate in sex anyways so it's not like they aren't out there.

• for me, I think it's all about pheromones. Sex with men lacks the female pheromones that allow my instincts to differentiate between sex and masturbation. Plus, guys are oddly bad at blow jobs. Girls like to suck on it, and that's what feels good. Guys seem to think that if they just rub their mouth on it long enough, I'll cum. And while true, it's just awkward.

• ahah weird, the bisexual boys I know have pretty much all told me the exact opposite (= that boys give WAY better head).

• @redeyemindtricks it's true, tho. like, butt sex with a girl is infinitely better, even though guys are clearly getting off on it, a girl who does little more than tolerate it is still way better. don't know why :-P

• ^^ see? we even take it like boys, better than boys... mahah <3

Hey, it's tough being so consummately awesome all the time. (... not entirely facetious — it can be hard to find boys, esp younger ones, who actually treat us like, y'know, fellow human beings and shit)

• Interesting take but I think your preferences are more personality based than gender based - Are gay men or straight women more likely to correspond to your take, possibly who knows but it seems to me you are looking for a personality rather than a gender, a personality which could be either male or female.

• I guess you could say this
      It's just men naturally have the personality I look for
      Like I said in a different comment, I should really start going on dates find the personality I'm looking for

• Thanks for sharing!

• I thought this was written by a chick until I read "my penis". Whatever.
    It also allowed me to see things from a different perspective regarding women, and how I've also gotten the impression it may be rare that they aren't as expresive in their sexuality towards us (the example you gave that chicks rarely seem to touch you vs. guys).

• There may Ben women out there that will
      but those two just didn't

• I also prefer men sexually

• "I like butt rubs, i like to have every part of my body touched, but Most women probably won't do these things for a man."

If true, the women you've been around suck!!!

• Good to know. I truly don't find anyone from my same sex attractive, I gotta see boobs, ass and something else only women have.

• I am a visual person, but my mind can be stimulated without needing to see boobs or whatever
      That’s why sometime I read erotica (sexual stories)
      I don’t need to see things like that in order to get off

• what about the human asshole? what are your thoughts on that?

• Actually, men care more about penis size than women. According to the book A Billion Wicked Thoughts, all guys are aroused by penises, especially larger ones. "Big dicks" is a popular category on both straight and gay porn sites. Non-straight guys are especially more drawn to bigger ones.

• Interesting take man, I would agree with what a few others have said and get out there more. You may have just not found a girl who's sexually in sync with you or a man who you could actually fall for.

• Because you're homosexual, duh.

• I think women are spoiled and selfish. She probably want money. For them sex means money. So it's not a mystery at all.

• Well it doesn’t matter anymore we aren’t together

• I've always thought sexuality was something you were born with you're saying you discovered this later in life?

• Well I never exactly discovered my sexuality
      Gender doesn’t limit me, anyone can turn me on if they know what they’re doing i don’t care what they have in their pants

• Interesting take

• I prefer women more sexually

• Gay men are born gay. They are not gay ''because they know what they want''.

• What are you talking about

• i better do not read this :)

• Why I am a cuck and a mentally ill pervert.

• Hmm... maybe I'll have to try a man.

• More from Guys
    8