Really Hot Sex I Want to Try

This post contains graphic content that may not be suitable for some audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.

This is gonna be a pretty intense and detailed Take, and at first I debated whether I should share it or not, but then I said, what the hell, I don’t care, I just finally need to get it all out. These are fiery things I really want to do coming from my own damn imagination and one of these days some woman is gonna do them with me, lol. This is actually strong stuff. But it’s not like any of that other dumb ‘kinky’ or extreme shit you see in porn, like a girl on her knees with her mouth wide open for the guy to shoot his cum into from a foot away, or the outrageously ridiculous one with the guy on his back and the girl on top with her back to him while he’s fucking her. What I’m into and want to try is very intimate, hands on, heated sex. And sex that I think women would equally enjoy. Except for maybe one. Lol.

Wrestling sex…

I REALLY, REALLY want to do this. When I first fantasized about it I went Googling wrestling porn only to see if there was anything like what I imagined, but just as I expected it was all pretty much fake ridiculous videos with no real passion or effort in it, plus even the annoying lesbian stuff, so as always I roll my eyes and hit Return.

My version is much hotter. I offer the chick the challenge and ultimatum: whoever is the loser has to get their brains fucked out. What’s great about this is that I would pretty much always win 😆. So we start wrestling for control but I keep pinning her and she’s sweating and struggling back. I’ll let her have the upper hand a few times just so she feels like she’s winning but I always pin her back down and finally tell her she lost, then I get to fuck her or eat her out while she’s panting and sweating and smelling sexy, and then when she’s all done and worn out I slap the bed like the referee and give the countdown.

Really gotta do that.

Dominant deepthroat…

When it comes to oral sex on a man I like a woman to be very dominant and passionate about it, even aggressive. Most guys are not really into this to my knowledge. Some of them like to be the dominant ones to grab the girl’s head and ‘throat fuck’ her, slap her, or hold her head down on his cock. That never has been interesting or sexy to me. Instead I prefer the woman to have very intense control, and yes, I need it to be deepthroat.

I want her on her knees in a skirt, yoga pants, or jeans, and nothing on up top but a black bra (my favorite😆). And she smiles up at me mischievously with my noodle standing up in her face, and she’s saying how she’s gonna blow my nuts off and then says, “Are you ready? Can you handle it?” And then she starts deepthroating and hugging me around my hips, taking it ballsdeep with passion like a French kiss. And just before I cum I want her to grab my wrists and make me powerless, and then when I do cum she lets go and grabs me back around the hips in a tight passionate hug while she’s still got me gobbled up deep and completely emtpying me and winding me.

Yeah. Like that.

Tittyfucking...that she’s not interested in…

NOT RAPE. Let’s make that clear from the get-go. I mean tittyfucking where she has the annoyed doing-it-for-my-sake-let’s-just-get-this-over-with attitude. I THINK I’VE TALKED ABOUT THIS MANY TIMES ON GAG AND NEVER CAN SAY IT ENOUGH! LOL! One of the sexiest things in the world is a big-breasted woman who thinks tittysex is gross, annoyingly messy, or vulgar. And when you bring it up to her and she gives you the roll-y eyes, I get hard as fuck.

That’s what I want to do. Tittyfuck a chick with really big cups, in her house, in her bed, where all her smells are. Yeah, and I want to breathe in her bra first, don’t forget that. And I want to see her laying there annoyed wishing it was over, but I drag it out good and long until she starts staring up at me with angry eyes full of disgust. And then I finally blow it right in her face, a good string of warm, sticky, fierce streams splattering on her chin and lips and in her eye, and she flinches in reflex, and that’s when she really gets mad but can’t do anything about it until it’s over. I want to really put her through it. And when it’s over she wipes it out her eye and furiously tries to slap at me and pushes me off. And then she gets up and shouts, “Get out! Get out of my house you fucking asshole!”

Man, gives me tingles up my spine just thinking about it! I actually did find a 30 sec. porno that is very similar to this but unfortunately I can't post it on GaG.

Eating her out dominantly…

But I also want to be very dominant when I eat her out. I never thought to do it this aggressively until my adult life and I can't wait to try it on a chick one of these days. I want to bring her to my house and have her sit naked in my big comfy stuffed chair, with her legs over my shoulders while I'm eating away at her. And if she has big tits I want to make her hold them while I'm doing it. And I'll be the one saying all kinds of mischievous things to her about how she can't handle it and how I'll make that cherry burst.

I'll drag the torment out good and long, hopefully so good she gets sweating. And best of all, I'll tug inside at her spot to get her squirting, and when she cums I'll grab her wrists to make her powerless or grab her thighs and try to hold her still when she bucks and squirts everywhere. I want to make it so good she hollers out.

Penis hugging…

Now it’s time for the woman to be dominant with her boobs. Although I’m crazy about the other tittyfucking, penis hugging - my own word for it - is a kind of breast sex where she gets to be in control and make me powerless, and is what I would mostly want to do with a big-breasted older woman.

I’m standing up and she is on her knees topless, hugging me around my waist with her head resting on my torso and my dick is smothered up in her boobs while I’m thrusting. Every so often she looks up at me with a smile, saying all kinds of things to break me down, like how my dick is no match for her huge guns, how it’s outnumbered 2 to 1, how no matter how big a penis is it will always be defeated by big boobs. I threaten to pull out of them and come in her face and she tells me she’s not gonna let that happen because she’s in control.

To make it worse she makes me delay cumming several times, telling me to hold it each time I feel like I’m about to burst. And she’s delighting in my suffering. I would love to see a sheen of sweat start forming on her shoulders from how long she’s hugging me tight in such close skin contact like a teddy bear, how heated it gets and how long it goes on. She looks up at me with that mischievous smile and tells me she doesn’t care if she sweats buckets she’s going to win in the end no matter what. And when I finally do cum, it’s super intense because of how long she made me hold it, and she tells me, “Okay, baby. It’s okay, let it all out. Shhhhh…”

Yeah. I want that even more than the other tittyfucking, and this one is very passionate and intense.

If anyone has ever done any of these I would really enjoy hearing your experience.

#ReallyHotSex

3944
ManOnFire is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 39

What Guys Said 44

• I like your points on her dominating my cock and me dominating her pussy. That I can really relate to. I think oral can be even more sensual and raunchy than intercourse to me. To me, oral is YOUR way to control the other person. To control how much and how hard they can cum, not the other way around. To me, a person that has oral given onto them, really doesn't have any control on how much they will cum, unless they shove you off or control your head movement, but how much fun can that be? I'd rather loose my control over my orgasms, then I'm fully involved in the exquisite moment and all the intensity of it all. I also want to give this to the person I'm with, so that they loose all understanding of reality and she gets lost in her own sensual pleasures. That's the greatest feeling if you ask me.

But the fucking, I love to control my depth and thrusting and how much punishing pounding I will give her and hear her beg for me to go deeper or harder or to please stop since she can't take anymore pleasure or it's too intense. That's what I want to hear from every sexual aspect and encounter. The sensual please of mercy because it feels too damn good. That's what I want her to bring me to as well.

• Just a couple things:
    Wrestling that goes without saying. I only do that when I am with a tall woman and she is really strong so it makes it fun, otherwise what is the point. But we wrestle the entire time (not just in the beginning) and while I am thrusting her. She sometimes e. g. tries to force me in or out or wraps her strong legs around me while I am thrusting and bear hugging trying to roll me, pinning her legs to really tighten down on my penis. It is fantastic sex and I am exhausted afterwards. DT, well that is going to take finding a woman that can do it. Several girls have tried on me but I don’t think that is possible with me. Titty fucking, don’t care, just not something that I desire. Eating her out dominantly, well that is my favorite, I could just go at her forever because I love her response, taste and she usually forgets everything during, I really own her during because she forgets everything she was doing to me and freezes rigid and breaths rapid, deep and hard and then well floats mentally off. Also, I like to have her get on all four so her belly pulls down while I spread her and look at her cervix and describe it to her and gently blow on it and watch it move and again tell her about it moving so it blows her mind. Penis hugging she does but with her cheek and hand. She has spent up to a half hour caressing my hard on and studying it feeling every vein at a time, hugging it and talking to it like her pet. It puts me into a trance. I am just more into her face I guess. I would say I am about halfway on you take except (DT) and (TF) is not in my future.

• "Eating her out dominantly" There's no other kind if you want to bring her home. No such thing as "rough" cunnilingus.

• That asshole part got to me :D

The wrestling part is a great idea. Why not take a step further and wrestle while having sex? You go from missionary into girl on top and then when she leans in to hold you with her arms, you grab her butt with both hands and do a barrel roll into missionary. This is all taking place with the penis in the vagina the WHOLE time.

You gave me an idea. Standing up sex with her perched on you like a koala, and then holding both her legs and her arms around you then you powerbomb her onto the bed for some good missionary.

• I share your interest in the wrestling sex. A huge turn on! But finding women interested in it also is rare. I think maybe there are several, but they certainly don't let it be known lol.

• Wow - I love the detail and the amount of thought that went into it - To me they are not bad but none of them really float my boat to be honest.

• I've heard of all of these, I think the only one I want to try with my future girlfriend is Wrestling but I'll let her be dominant.

• That was interesting af! 😂😂😂 I dont think any guy would argue against that fantasy. And it got me thinking what other stuff to do. Maybe astronauts with a "rocket" and countdown? 😂😂(Thats actually a cosmotip my ex told me)
    But I personally like the idea of being dominated too. Like trade off both ways. I think a hilarious way to do it is pretend to be Flo and the Geico gecko 😂 Imagine fucking while saying uuuuh yaaaaas save me more money oooooh im goin to have.
    an accident and need me some insuraaaaance. 😂😂

• Dude thats frikking hilarious!

• @DonRomeo XD thanks. I got plenty more ideas. Like a guy wearing a straw shaped condom and wearing a pepsi shirt while the girl wears a dr pepper t shirt or something XD. You know EXACTLY what Im going for. Any more ideas just ask XD

• I bet everyone masturbated while reading this...

• Well thats what you want to do. Wrestling sex is awesome, yes, I've had brief experiences but the woman always slumps and submits like 'fuck it this is great just how it is'. If a girl gets back on top more than twice, she's definitely FB material XD

• I'm all for it... I think I will do that to my girlfriend

• Titty-fucking is so fun! One of my favorite ways to finish. I like to aim for the nipples and smother them. :-D

• The last part does not seem to be "sex", more so a form of assisted masturbation. I personally won't mind it myself if I had a woman rubbing her breast on my underpants where my penis and balls are just to get me erected and cumming. That would be awesome.

At the same time, I'd love to tug and pull her panties or have her pulling my briefs or boxer briefs while it's happening.

Maybe have both of us cumming. That would be great.

• wrestling, mostly anything which goes under the rough category is definitely my thing !
    a challenging girl is a keeper !

• Too much porn dude. Cut down or you won't be able to perform when it comes to the real thing.
    Titty fucking is good, i used to have a thick ex with a big set who give me a titty ride when she was on her period or just didn't want sex, God bless her for that.

• Thanks for sharing your opinions... I dunno about any of the ones other than the first two are something that I would enjoy personally, but no worries.

• so pretty much the norm here. Your not married I assume. This all sounds like a pretty normal week in my household. except for the titty fucking. she always acts like it's the best thing going. she's nice like that.

• Titty fucking never interested me in the least, but the other stuff I would try.

• Great take

• I'd be content to do the Lazy Dancer (she rests one foot on the bathtub edge.) The rest of these... no need.

• More from Guys
    24