Things I Really Want to Try Once, in Bed with My Future Wife, After Marriage

As a guy,who is waiting till marriage,i Really want to try these things,once,with my future wife,after marriage.

1. Blindfolding her.

Things I really want to try once, in bed with my future wife, After Marriage.

2. Bondage.

3. Hair Pulling.

Pulling her hairs while fucking her in doggy position.

4. Being a Sadist.

Of course,safe words will be used.

5. Being a Dominant.

6. Being a Daddy Dom in Bed.

7. Mental Play.

8. Biting.

9. Giving her a good spanking.

10. Using foods,on her body,and licking it up then.

11. Ice Foreplay.

99

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 8

• well holy shit you sound like my perfect man, do you like older women? lol i honestly find this hard to believe from a guy who is completely pure in the actual physical sense? xx

• haha, yes i do like older women. i mostly prefer older women, because they are more mature.

• hhhhh sorry forgot the "er", older not old !
      got carried on from remembering my last experience :P :D

• Sounds hot. Minus the food thing. I never could get into the mixing of food and sex.

• hot.. hhahah..

• Done all of it, would suggest

• Spanking is my favorite:)

• Well, I'd like to do those things to my future husband, cause I'm the dominant ;)

• Is that bad I've tried/experienced most apart from the sadism and ice although that one's one to think about

• That's nice and all but it's probably a good idea to talk about your fantasies with her before you get married specially if she is inexperienced so you can be sure she's on the same page and you don't take her by surprise and scare her.

• obviously im gonna share all these things with her first. and i would do these things, only if she agrees to it, otherwise i would be just happy with vanilla sex too with her

What Guys Said 8

• I'd be content just to put a woman of mine in toy handcuffs and attempt missionary. If it gets uncomfortable, remove the cuffs and go the vanilla (as in, normal) route.

I'm a cuddlebug, not a total beast. Could I be a beast? Perhaps. But I fear my own power, and actively restrain it. I don't want to break her. That fear of going too far holds me back, fear of being abandoned.

Which, they usually do abandon me anyway, for unrelated reasons. Some are cheaters, some... life circumstances doomed the relationship from the start.

That bond. That "you are like family, and we will always have each other's back." That's what I crave. That is what I want to have full security in. Others can talk about games with ice all they please.

I want that simple thing that can persevere, even after the games lose their luster. A woman who doesn't fade out, like a music video played too many times.

• I suggest you discuss these things with your wife to be PRIOR to getting married. Not all women are going to cooperate. Just because you have a wife does not mean she will be interested in such things. I am speaking from experience. I assumed otherwise. I ended up quite disappointed.

• these things are not necessary to me, i can be happy with just vanilla sex too with her, if she's not into these things

• just murder her bro and be done with it

• awesome. this was definitely shit i was wondering when i woke up today! thanks! now i can sleep

• I wanna try sex with another women. Because I will get really bored having sex with the same chick.

• a flesh battle ! this is how sex should be ! challenging !

• I want to try this both ways tbh

• Let's hope she too is into all that. Otherwise her life will be hell on Earth.

• Thats where you are wrong. BDSM is always about consent. so if she's not into it, i won't do it.