Sell Your Virginity for A Million Bucks

From selling of empty boxes and strands of Justin Bieber's hair to used female panties for sexual purposes, one can only wonder how much weirder of a world we actually are living in.

Then BAM. You come to know that some even go to shocking lengths to sell their virginity to the highest bidder. And to think that there are some men out there who would happily pay millions to deflower, there are three words that instantly come to mind:

What The Fuck

Just recently I chanced upon a video on YouTube. It was an interview of an 18-year-old, Alexandra Kefren, who hails from Romania. Her goal? To sell her virginity to a wealthy stranger for a whopping million euros(in minimum).

I gasped, wondering if people were actually that stupid to throw their cash around. Hopefully not.

To my horror, I later discovered a Hong Kong business had actually invested a hefty $3.47 million dollars just to... deflower her.

Call it crazy but some of the reasons Alexandra gave was that she needed that money to buy her family a house and for her tuition fees. Apparently, her dream was to study in Oxford University in the field of Business Marketing. Subsequently, she would own a business of her own.

I laughed. Oxford... Was this woman actually for real?

Another explanation for having put up her precious virginity for auction was that she didn't want to face the risk of her virginity going to waste because a partner may not be forever. And that at least by selling it off, she's at a major advantage thus having utilised it fully.

Yes, this is a very touchy topic but here's my two cents anyway. Thing is, Why do people put so much emphasis on virginity? Yes, all respect to those who save it for their loved ones. Hats off to you.

But to save it just for the sole intent of gaining commercial advantages seems rather outrageous. The fact that there are people with more money than sense, the fact that many females have an easy way out and refuse to work hard on their own... I must say I find it hard to respect such people. As for the businessmen who do end up paying for these young virgins, and whilst there's a popular saying that they can't take money with them to their deathbed and that it's their own choice what they would like to sprinkle their never-ending money on anyway, I still cannot help but feel utterly disgusted by how vacuous and careless people can be with their spending. To each his own, yes but I will never fathom out how people can be a few screws loose in matters like this. How uncanny of a concept it is to fuck a woman who's virginity costs fortunes and to feel proud of having being given that 'honour'. Ultimately the businessman may have just wanted fame, I don't know. Maybe it felt good because it's like immersing onself in that grand prestige of a world that not everyone can attain in their lifetime.

People associate their self worth with expensive goods nowadays. Additionally, there are so much money being poured into surgery to enhance looks, flaunt branded handbags, shoes, jackets etc. Getting lip injections, fake tits and going to extreme lengths to achieve that ridiculous Barbie doll look. Alternatively, a real life Ken as well.

People just place so much emphasis on looks and material possessions by a great fucking extent. Yes, I get it - who the fuck am I to judge on how people want to spend their money. But I cannot help but feel sad for them. As for Alexaandra, the girl who sold off her virginity, she says she will spend money for her education. But let's be real here and as tactless as I may sound, I doubt Aleexandra will even pursue her dreams of going to Oxford. I'm fairly certain money can blind people especially the fact that 3 million dollars have been presented to her in the blink of an eye, one can only imagine how much that probably fucks with her mind? She's living in a fantasy and obviously she wouldn't want to get out would she? Whether Oxford will even accept her or not is also another story. Ultimately, actions speak louder than words. Looks fade. There's no stopping of people from engaging in disturbing matters and the efforts to convince some to change will still be in vain. And life goes on.

4963
Richareens is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 63

• Thanks for sharing. Keep Sharing your thoughtful takes.

A woman’s worth is the totality of who she is. We are more than our bodies. We are more than our age or beauty. We are more than our sexual allure. A truly empowered woman knows how to love herself and love another, completely. Her heart has no limits. Her choices have no limits.

A woman’s worth is measured by a life fully expressed. The courage to be her own person and create her own vision of life — regardless of what society says.

In life, there is evolution; the evolution of new ideals and greater options. Each decade creates more choice, extending the realm of who we are and what we can be in the world.

An original life is one that walks against the crowd. The rules of society are broken — not in defiance, but in the need to create new rules that allow for greater expansion and growth.

We are free to create a new definition of our worth, one thought at a time. We are free to enter all professions and follow all of our dreams. We are free to see ourselves through a wider lens that captures the totality of our being. And we are free to love the person we want regardless of age, gender, race or economic standards. The freedom to love should know no boundaries. The barriers that limit love are crumbling in our expansion.

As women continue to see themselves as powerful, deserving and worthy, they enjoy a greater participation in all the world has to offer.

As long as we live our truth and express our lives fully, there’s no limit to our worth. We are servants only to our dreams... not to society’s expectations. To live in complete freedom is to live the life we choose. Without limitation, shame or justification. The freedom of choice — to be who we came here to be, pursue our dreams, and love whomever we choose to love. To know our value exists far beyond the parameters of social determinants. To see ourselves in the big picture of life and live the big version of whom we are, already.

• What can I say? Some people got some amount of money they can burn just for a 1 time only thing. People like them are born into very wealthy and rich families so a million bucks to them isn't a big deal. They really don't care as long as it makes them feel good and because if they could spend money differently compare to those that are different than they are and have to work for a living to survive, then that's why they'll do it.

Oh well, who am I to judge? They're gonna do whatever they want to do with their money. I wonder if someone seriously did burn a million bucks for this one lady. And if they did, well then it proves my point.

• I guess what your selling is only worth what someone is willing to pay, personally no pussy Is worth paying for and even if I was a billionaire I would not pay 3 million for any girls virginity no matter how hot but there are plenty of women willing to sell their body for fame and fortune, just look at how many actresses willingly slept with Harvey Weinstein. The fact that the woman is giving reasons for why she's doing it indicates that she's ashamed of what she's doing. Regardless of what and why she's prostituting herself out 3 million will set her up for life.

• This is a game for mugs and whores.

Mugs because there's no way to know that what you're buying is actually what it purports to be.

Whores because it involves money changing hands for sexual favours.

That's without even getting into the reasons why anybody would waste their money in this way.

• Can say one thing the girl from Romania, she does not needs a business if she successfully sold her virginity for that much high price, i can assure you that , she deserves a position of lecturer in marketing in University, instead of a position of a student,
    you tell me
    she sold something that does not even exist for 1 Million Euro, she is gonna be amazing at doing business, i would instantly hire her for marketing division of my company,
    Come she knows how to SELL!..

• I think people who -pay- that much are nuts.

But I think the sellers... are quite sensible, given -current- market prices. Its so much money, and for someone so young. I don't simply mean that in the 'oh young people don't typically have much money' sense. I mean it in the time-value-of-money sense. A million bucks when you're 50 is good, but a million bucks when you're 20 is -much better- because if you invested it and didn't use it till age 50 (which would be equal) it would be worth MASSIVELY more than 1 million.

$3.5M? She's retired relatively wealthy. The end.

My sense is that the demand for this service currently outstrips the global supply, and it will probably become a little more common till the price falls dramatically. It will still happen at that point, but it will probably drop down to I don't know, something more like 15-20k.

If you're not staggeringly wealthy, and won't sleep with someone std free for millions, I think you're a moron who has no concept of money or work.

• Let's not start this nonsense... next thing you know virgin girls be going on dates expecting diamonds just cause she can sell her coochie in the black market for 1mil lol😂

• At the end of the date: "Um excuse me? you forgot my diamonds... how rude and disgusting."😂😂😂😂

• I'm pretty sure most guys would pay $1-$10 to sleep with their dream celebrity. For really rich people, a few million is just pocket change.

• I agree.
    I just have no words for this kind of stupidity.
    I'm a virgin too. How much am I worth?

I don't blame how the stupid can be exploited. In fact it's very clever.
    But even if 1 million euros are paid to deflower an unused pussy, is it really worth it? I mean 1 million euros, come on! 1 million euros is enough to get laid 10.000 times with prostitutes. That's enough for me for roughly 3000 days, so 8 years and 2 months of pussy supply for me.
    Well, it's none of my business, what they do but whatever.

• Yeah I wonder what kind of Business that dude has. It would be annoying surprised if it consists of cheap Labour being exploited in poor countries.

• I agree. Those are aplenty. I think in hong kong they are even many of them.

But really, virginity is something, that i see does not even exist. It's a made up word to describe completely sexually inexperienced people 🙄
      Again, the stupid being exploited is nothing, that i am against.

• Gold digger is a common trait about females. And a girl losing her virginity to some PUA is tend to be worse then losing it for a $3.47 million dollars. The Businessman have much more money then he needs anyway, and to him spending an $3.47 million dollars is not such a big deal. And yes virginity is really purity/precious, plus she is not ugly, otherwise she would had not gotten an $3.47 million dollars out of it. Looks fade? sure, but that's why she make a use of her looks while she still have them. Also life itself is fading along side with the looks, so what you point? the only way to keep the looks is to let the children to inherit them, something that the good looking western people fails to do in recent years, and it's something that is much more disturbing.

• my first did not mean anything sentimentally, it was plain lust, sex, physical attraction, as you want to call it.
    She was a 41 year old FIT woman with great genetics and I did not last long. She was experienced enough to understand it happens and she was ok with it enough to keep seeing each other for sex.

I did not get one million for my first time and do not regret it at all. I cherish the moment and the experience.

Now she is supposed to have sex at some point. Is it my problem if she has sex with someone she loves or just because she needs the experience and a dick up her crotch? No.
    Now that she decided to have sex and make money at the same time, it doesn't mean she cannot have fun with it.

There are plenty of millionaires out there that are good looking. If she was smart enough to filter the millionaires (as I am sure plenty of them have offered the money), then she ended up with a good looking one for shit loads of money.
    I see no problem with that either.

• There is a great diversity in our species and much of it makes me feel good about myself.

• As long as said girl doesn't mind being classified as prositute than sure. She just shouldn't be apart of any discussions about see women as sex objects etc.

• If she finds 12 idiots a girl can sell her virginity a dozen times.

• nothing new, but shits weak.

• I will sell my virginity for a bar of chocolate

• sex is just sex having sex with a women is not that great its just sex its not honourable or respectable its just sex so i dont know why people place so much on sex alone and virginity its just the absense of sex sure it can mean sexual purity but its not really anything special iv also never understood why a girls virginity is called a flower this whole sex thing is society is just weird

• Yes I don't get it either you stick it in she bleeds and its over nothing that special.

• Doesn't make any sense to me.
    If you're just going to have sex with a girl once I don't understand why it would matter if she is a virgin or not.

It only makes sense to care if you are looking for something long-term.

• People spend money just to feel good about themselves. "I fucked a bitch for 3 million dollars and it felt gold. Be jealous! I'm richer and can afford shit. Boohoo to y'all." Sad world.

• It really only makes sense to me if you are religious.

• A Million euro just for virginity , the worse part is some flog will probably pay her.

Pity she has no respect for herself , she may set herself up financially but there will be a part of her that will one day regret it.
    Can you imagine this question from her potential Son or daughter :
    " So how did our family ever strike it rich? "
    LOL

• Someone already did. Yes that's definitely one awkward question that may pop up. Hopefully her daughter doesn't follow her footsteps.

• Virginity to me is not much of a big deal. So many people have sex outside of marriage that it is not important anymore accept to those that really desire that in a partner. I think that anyone that buys her virginity is stupid, it's really just a waste of money and glorified prostitution. But people will buy anything.

• More from Guys
    43

What Girls Said 49

• ahah if I'd been born a lot less stubborn, a lot less self-sufficient, and I'd found myself in some weirdly desperate straits (... when I was one hell of a lot younger!), it would have been... oddly satisfying, to work this kind of hustle.
    I mean...

To sell something that doesn't even exist — literally, it's not even a thing — to some sucker who actually thought he could actually TELL whether it was a woman's "first time"?
    Lol #getitgurl

Same kind of rush a girl would presumably get from fucking while she's wearing one of those "true love waits" promise rings. Hehe.

To say the least, I've never been a fan of being financially beholden to dudes, but... the hustle is hot.

__

The best part is that a young woman could auction off her "virginity" again and again and again and again.
    And again.

The kind of dude who'd pay for something like that... could be convinced of ANYTHING.
    ... and one needn't even have any qualms about separating idiot suckers from fully disposable income.

I'll say it again... Get it girl. Get it good.
    (I rllyrllyREALLY hope it's not actually her first time, too... ahah that'd just be so satisfying.)

__

::waits for blue downvotes::

• I just hope it's her first time. I don't like fake merchandising. That's why I hate Apple.

• Explain**

• As I said, I believe in fair products, not placebos.

• Honestly at this point when i read your take i threw the slogan "not a person to judge" out of the window. People really go through several things just to get what they want but would not invest on something they dont get back out of. most business men want to invest where they see profits but other people's life is not profitable for them.

• I can't help feeling disgusted for these women who trade sex for money when millions of women in the world work hard all day to afford a standard life and higher education and mange both study and work together.

How disrespectful. How much people are blinded by greed. How low a person can fall into the abyss for things that don't matter.

Utterly disappointing.

• Its kind of alarming,

But i salute this girl, for making her vcard worth it literally..

Others just waste it to really small reasons

But of course, i dont think being a girl with price is good

• I don't see what's so special about a girl's virgnity the only thing is that she's going to remember the first time she experienced sex and being honest if someone made me that offer couple years ago I would take and least I would be in a better position than I'm in now. But the man is really stupid for doing that but the money he spent on her is like toilet paper money.

• First of all, yes virginity is a construct. Naturally people make a big deal about it, more than is necessary. But it is her right to choose how she interprets virginity and agency over body. She's using something that is seen as a big deal to make money... I can't fault her for it. If I was an attractive white woman, I would sell my virginity to the highest bidder. It means ABSOLUTELY nothing to me at this point. What's more outrageous, having sex with your HS boyfriend thinking you will be together forever or selling your virginity to a wealthy man willing to pay you millions?

• Firstly, any sane person knows its not about the sex. Because she will be the worlds worst 1million dolllar lay ever! Lets be honest. A guy is paying 1mil for BAD sex! Some of the hottest girls are horrible and lame in bed. I've heard from men they typically just lie there because they think hotness means they don't have to put in effort.

So basically, since deflowering a women isn't technically fun, because she's lousey in bed (and EVERYONE who has actually had sex with a human ever knows all virgins are lousey in bed, not because they are bed, but simply because the only thing that makes a person decent at sex is experience) this is more about control. This is more about power and sexual dominance and likely a rape mentality.

Selling a night with a world class porn star is about sex and pleasure, maybe.

This girl is selling her base for all fiture sexual encounters to a man who wants to basically rape her. While i am not opposed to prostitution exactly, i will say all 1st sexual experiences shape how you view sex forever, good or bad. And this girl will have bad sex for life likely as a result. There is no price high enough for that. Its too good

• It's true it's not good to sell yourself and become a prostitute... I don't think this girl feels empowered about herself. And the men who buy it are disgusting. I've read other stories of girls selling their virginity and it's always some wealthy businessman from Asia who buys it. Yuck.

• I'll be honest. If someone offered me a million dollars to take my virginity, I'd take it.

This has nothing with me thinking my virginity is precious (I already gave it away for free at age seventeen, on a couch, while an erotic film was playing on TV) and everything do do with me thinking "hey, if you REALLY want to waste your money on that, I'll take it!"

• Honestly though I have nothing against her and I actually want to applaud her. She's exploiting the very system that takes virginity so seriously, to her advantage, and apparently made millions. If anything we should be laughing at the stupid fuck who thought it was a good idea to spend that much money on virginity - that's nothing but a man-made *concept* that actually means nothing on a monetary level (only an emotional one).

• It's her body so she can do whatever she wants with it. And if someone wants to spend a fuck ton of money to have sex with her then that's their deal. I don't really see the big deal, it's kinda stupid, but it's an adult doing something with her own body and she's not hurting anyone so I don't care

• I am not gonna judge her, you never know where she grew up, what kind of unhappy life she had to live. She cares for her family and studies that's what matters and is something to be appreciated. I wish her success. It is stupid to pay so much money for breaking the hymen but is not it better than losing your virginity to some drunk idiot at the party?

• It makes me really sad for her and her family. I feel pity for her for even thinking of doing this and not respecting herself more. As for the man who bought it... well... I hope it is worth it

• I should have sold my virginity lmao would be rich

• If a woman or man is able to do it, more power to them. Some of us just give it up on a unremarkable hook up anyways. Hell, I felt like my experience should of equaled to a million sometimes.

And the idea of people selling their "innocence" is not new or remarkable unless you live under a huge rock.

• I'd rather get a million bucks than depression.

• Well I think I should stop waisting my life in med school and go sell my virginity sounds like a better investment to make lol

• Selling your virginity for money? The very thought of it makes me feel cheap, so, never! Smh

• Welcome to capitalism baby.

• I highly doubt that girl in the pic above has to ask or pay anyone to take her virginity.

• More from Girls
    29