Yes, I said it. We men collectively need to stop complaining/lamenting/whining/whinging about how women want Christian Grey or Edward Cullen or whatever bad boy of the week. And no, ladies, this myTake isn't for you, so you can click away.
Let's look at the scientific facts of this.
Perhaps that graph isn't 100% accurate, I admit. However, we all know the facts.
1. Girls in their prime like exciting guys who are bold, brash, not nice and reliable. Or if you're Taylor Swift, the word you use is "a killer"!
2. Yes, there are some girls who want kind, decent men. Particularly after age 25 when they are burned out on guys who give them drama and never commit.
So! Here's the thing. Whinging literally does nothing. However, you have the facts. So you can decide your course of action, instead of needing a smack from the Hound. So here's your choices.
1. Find a girl who wants a non-bad boy/killer. There's some hotties who want that. Or you can lower your standards and date a fat girl or a older girl.
2. Play videogames and focus on other things, like a job, until plenty of girls get tired of the drama of exciting guys sleeping with them and not calling back.
3. Adapt and win. You roll with it. Look, I know this sounds tough and scary to some of you. I know some of the gammas out there are going to post and say "All this game stuff is stupid, it's just jerks tricking weak minded girls into liking them." Those idiots also are mostly virgins or pay hookers.
Here's the thing. You can't change how the world is, or female nature. Complaining about it won't help. And as men, we have perks. One of the downsides is, unlike women, it's not fitting for a man to bitch about things. We, as men, need to take control and act. You need to roll with it.
What does this mean? If you're not getting dates with the women you want, you have few options. The best of the options is to adapt and roll with it.
"Changing my personality for women? That's weak! You're pussy worshiping!" A few weaklings will cry out.
Well, I change my personality to have a job. I get up at 6am, have an hour drive to work, deal with idiots, roaches in the ceiling, typing on a keyboard. I become a mostly pleasant person to deal with, who doesn't even report people to HR when I could. Why? Because money magically appears in my bank account for doing so, that's why. And just like that, we can become more attractive men to succeed in dating.
See, what one man can do, another can do. Watch this video until you feel like you could confidently stroll into a yoga class full of hotties while sporting a huge hard on.
Here's how you start. Go somewhere. Look around. Find an attractive girl who isn't currently with a man. Don't wait for a perfect moment! Go talk to her, and refuse to let your nerves get you.
Meanwhile, as you improve your charisma and social skills, learn to better yourself. Lift weights. Dress stylishly. Make sure your hairstyle and facial hair are proper.
See, doing this can make your life better. Whining about how girls hate nice guys does nothing.
So be the bad boy, the killer, the natural. Be the guy that has a 20 year old hottie glancing at her phone and hoping you'll text. Be the guy that has zero trouble going for the kiss on a date, the guy who makes a game out of seeing if he can pick up a girl in an odd location. Don't be the loser who goes straight home from work every night to watch a movie. Don't be the weird guy or nerdy guy who a girl laughs and rejects.
Be the guy that leaves girls haunted and makes an impression. Be the ex boyfriend they lament about to their current man. Be the winner. And one day down the road if you decide to marry, don't be the tired middle aged man with a fat wife at church. Be the killer who marries a hottie who looks like she could be your daughter. Learn the rules of the game, and OWN IT!