Celebrities Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Harassment

Lately, the last sexual harassment wave has started with allegations against Harvey Weinstein. A group of women claimed that Weinstein sexually harassed them. With these accusations, many people started to talk about the stories about sexual harassment that they came across in the past. Right after these situations, the hashtag #MeToo which is the brief of all sexual harassment stories went viral in social media. Many of these stories are about high-level celebrity men's sexual harassment over lower level women in Holywood industry. So, I decided to gather the biggest ones under one myTake. Hope you all enjoy!

Ben Affleck

Weinstein scandal has been kinda milestone. With a Ben Affleck fan's tweet, everybody started to talk about some Affleck's actions to Hilarie Burton on an episode of TRL. Then, Burton tweeted that "I didn't forget". After Affleck saw and felt Twitter pressure, he had to state an apology on Twitter. After all, Hollywood makeup artist Annamarie Tendler declared that she had been sexually harassed by Affleck in Golden Globes Party in 2014. There is no feedback from Affleck front after this tweet.

Ed Westwick

The Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick is currently in a deep trouble. In a Facebook update, Actress Kristina Cohen accused Westwick of rape. She claimed that when she and her boyfriend who was a producer visited Westwick's place three years ago, he tried to rape her. Kristina says "I fell a sleep in a guest room and I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body, I told him to stop, but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to f*ck me. I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn’t speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me.".

Charlie Sheen

The story withstands 30 years ago. Actor Dominick Brascia accused Charlie Sheen of an underage action. Brascia claims that Sheen raped Corey Haim, when he was 19 and Corey Haim was 13. Brascia said that "Haim told me he had sex with Sheen when they filmed Lucas. He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had anal sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested." in an interview. Upon these words, Sheen's PR managers stated that "He absolutely denies the claim." in a press release.

Dustin Hoffman

Anna Graham Hunter's name was given in a newspaper article about a sexual harassment accusation. In this accusation, she defined being sexually harassed by Dustin Hoffman when she was 17 years old and was working as an intern on the set of Death of a Salesman in 1985. These allegations started to spread out, writer Wendy Riss Gatsiounis made a statement to newspapers that she was also sexually harassed by giant star in 1991. According to the latest news, Hoffman rejected to give comment on the accusations.

Kevin Spacey

The most recent and biggest news... Actor Anthony Rapp claims that he was victim of sexual assault by Kevin Spaces when he was just 14 years oldu. Kevin Spaces responded that he did not remember these days in a tweet. He continues like "But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior….” in his tweet. After Rapp's statement, similar allegations came to the light immediately. As a response, globe's largest internet broadcaster Netflix fired him from the popular series and he was also kicked out from the upcoming movie All the Money in the World.

There are lots of names for sure, but these biggest scandals are enough to have an idea about the current issues of celebrity world.

Do not forget to support me 💙💜

2036
fyodorovna is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a huge fury with some of the stories raised.

Many of the actresses named in the Weinstein case state how horrified they were and ashamed... but then went back and worked with him another 2 or three times.

The Affleck accusation would come under the writers issue not the actors - they chose to film and show it if it wasn’t scripted and the actors had say. The actors did not object so no offence was carried out. The aftermath of “but the Make up artist” - why wasn’t she focus of story?

Charlie Sheen - highly probably but if someone was truly scared why would they ask for anal sex again?

Kevin Spacey I think some are real and some are not.

I understand hiding but some of these accusations coming from firmly famous people or people just “yeah he touched me, I liked it, it was so wrong” or “yeah he raped me but I kept working with him for a few years and let him rape me”

NO.

I’ve been raped. I’m not a celebrity. At the time I worked in a supermarket. But you know what happened after I was raped? I made sure I never saw him again because I was scared. I do not believe these people who went “yeah let’s keep meeting” and I do not believe the people who liked it and were later denied more.

• Yeah you’re right, I mean part of me is like good for women for speaking up but the other part questions the validity of some of the stories. I’m sorry for what you went through.

As a guy such as myself, I don’t know how to approach a girl now. If a girl goes out on a date with me and afterwards we’re alone and tensions aren’t high, if I start kissing her on her neck and running my hands on her body and she likes it, is that harassment... especially if it’s a girl I want to be with in the future and potentially marry? I don’t want to be 1 of those guys who sleeps around. I have yet to find a girl who I have clicked with on a date just on a communication level.

• And I’m sorry for you for this. I’m not saying sexual harassment is okay at all, but as a society we have no idea what we can and can’t do and say.

For me, I’m a girl who’s always liked a joke. I’ve always liked a cheeky slap on the bum and a silly wink, but that’s just me. And I used to work with people like that, but it was just that. It was a joke, nothing more.

Now, we have situations like a teacher says “well done girls” to a group and is then excused of gender assuming because one girl is gender fluid (real story). What are teachers to do, ask everyone if they feel girly that day?

We’ve got to draw a line somewhere, stop handing out money to anyone who cries wolf, stop people from getting away with ridiculous situations.

• Yeah, I agree, I question the validity of these cases by women and I know there are women out there who just want a payout through the courts. Just yesterday, some girl on here felt that ALL men should be castrated, I told her she's a fucking moron because to demonize that ALL guys are the same is just like a white supremacist who despises Blacks, Jews, and Muslims.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 35

• Sexual abuse and assault cases are currently a hot topic in the public discourse. Cases of false accusations of sexual abuse are also being discussed in the newspapers, but not as often as cases of sexual abuse.

The first reason could be revenge (e. g.,: reprisal for injury or anger). this involves accusers who retaliate or wish to retaliate and these accusations generally involve a male who gets rejected by a woman.

The second reason could be an alibi, which is an attempt of a complainant to conceal or deny what they were really doing.

A third reason could be gaining attention and/ or sympathy, which involves getting social recognition, and using victimization as an explanation for own problems

Just before few minutes I was reading one article.

www.nytimes.com/.../...l-misconduct-weinstein.html

Thanks for Sharing. 😊

http://www.my-egret.com/img/cms/wesupport.jpg

• To me, the allegations mean dick until there's evidence. In Weinstein's case, evidence came pouring out of every orifice. And most of the stories happened well after the statute of limitations.

We need to have a reasoned approach to dealing with sexually inappropriate matters. Have allies in uncomfortable settings. Have more than one set of eyes or ears. Billy Graham had a point about this. And he used to get flack for it.

We can't automatically ignore all allegations. On the same token, we can't go pulling out torches and pitchforks at the slightest hint; nor conflate every innocent advance with rape.

This is literally why we have a justice system. And discretion. 19th-century women knew how to deal with unwanted suitors without equating them by default with rapists. Why can't modern women be so smart?

• It is funny how Trump supporters put a political spin on everything. It is great that Hollywood is finally coming to terms with the sexual harassment that was so rampant. But as we all can see, other industries will continue to be totally resistant. Using the same old methods of intimidation, denial, and lies. I just hope that Hollywood keeps going, air all of the dirty laundry. If it can transform itself and actually start to practice what it has been preaching for decades, it can be a very positive place for people of different backgrounds.

For years, I simply disliked many celebs because everything was always fake. Hollywood would scream about harassment or misconduct in other industries, knowing full well it was a disgusting place. Hollywood would point out a lack of diversity in the business community when it has been just as bad or worse.

Now perhaps if can just take a long look in the mirror, we will actually see some changes.

That is a good thing. But we will see. Many people have a problem with change. But some time it is necessary. And so far, the real power in Hollywood has been totally resistant to change.

• Can't say I am remotely surprised that seedy old men with money and power enjoy taking advantage of others.

• Some of them were not so old. Kevin Spacey was 26 when he was accused of groping a 14 year old. Older men are probably less likely to offend.

• @zagor "Older men are probably less likely to offend."

Based on what exactly? What evidence?

• Because younger men are hornier in general. However, older men are probably more likely to draw complaints because women are less like to be attracted.

Although older men are more likely to be in positions of power so there is that. But a lot of the complaints currently coming out occurred years ago.

• I don't think they should be Putting Rape and Sexual harassment allegations in the same category/group... they are 2 Very different things.

• try being a male celebrity for a few months. i wonder how many rape and harrassment accusations will hit you xD it´s a common thing. you claim they raped you and then you sue them. easy money, cause nobody believes a guy who sais "i didn´t rape her."

• well sure article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty thats a law they dont just throw em in jail when someone point finger at them.

• @kayeleva no but media still reported they "may" have done it and then never said "ok guess they didn´t" cause nobody cares for that.

• These are all horrible instances, and it looks like Hollywood is coming apart and so it should, I hope this cleans up the business and sends a message that it will not be tolerated. What confuses me is, how do these people get accused and receive instant retribution (and they should) but Trump gets away with "grabbing women by the pussy" and he gets elected? This guy is the so called leader of the free world? And his abhorrent behaviour is condoned? that is u fathomable

• After seeing this i no longer take "sexual harrasment" seriously unless they mention the accusation https://youtube.com/watch?v=WpvnO0p9KvU .
    Luckily this take specified the accusations but i notice its mainly rape and the severe ones. Lets hope the accusations are untrue.

• you know most of these are fake no?

• @kayeleva This one wasn't fake, originally the license plate was fully visible and it was uploaded under a different account.

• how would you know i can but something like that in 10 minutes

• No F given

• Lets all keep this in mind when Hollywood comes out to support politicians. I'm still waiting for Sean Penn to leave the country

• They figure that since they have power, they can just do whatever they want with women, and of course, they'll deny everything. These are only the ones that got caught. Other celebrities are probably doing it right now.

• But my question is why was people so surprised. Like there's literally a parody type film made off of this exact thing. Promise these women the "lavish life" and "Stardom" that they would be a movie and be seen everywhere as this type of "Goddess". People knew for decades that hollywood was no good.

• I'd still have Kev in it if I made a movie. He should've sexually assaulted more 14 year olds if you ask me.

• So much "he said - she said"! Such is the confused and warped life of the modern working girl. No sympathy here...

• Hollywood is run by jewish pedophile rapists. If you said it a year ago people would laugh but not so much anymore.

• If they were so traumatized why did they wait all these years. Something wrong with people. What ever happened to stature of limitation?

• Because most people wouldn't believe them and they felt ashamed. A lot of times victims trick themselves into believing it was something they did because most of the time they are just going on with their daily lives or out or doing business

• @Reach500 take a crime that happened in the 1950's the laws from then are different then the laws of now. Then they should be charge by 1950's law not todays. What about when a supposed crime happened, and there was no law for that crime. And yes I belive in the statute of limitations. It used to 7 or 10 years base by crime and law of that state. 7 to 10 years is plenty of time to speak up. But 30 or more years that is just stupid. Thats like prosecuting WW2 Nazi soldier now if any are still alive.

• @happyme2017 I agree. Notice that many of these so-called "allegations" are not even about rape but about sexual "misconduct". Louis CK just got his entire reputation and career destroyed although he never touched anybody and ASKED if it was okay to whip out his dick prior to doing it. He even admitted that he regretted it, but that didn't stop his show from getting canceled.

Forcible rape is a very serious crime and the victims will likely never forget it. I don't see a problem with no statute of limitations for that kind of accusation as long there is HARD EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT. However, the scariest outcome is when a women has consensual sex and changes her mind many years later (especially if the guy is famous) to say it's rape.

• Ben Affleck and Dustin Hoffman too?

• Ah, male feminists. The biggest misogynists on the planet.

• soooo how?

• @kayeleva Sooooooooo, Hollywood and Democrats. The biggest, "Look at me! I'm a feminist me love women!" people out there. Also, the biggest rape culture in the west.

• there is a larger rape culture it called porn but the thing is as a male feminist i know that democrats are bunch a rapist who want to cover it up by saying they are gay or feminist but they are failing you want the truth if that rapist a jew he get away with it demarcate or Republican cdn.theatlantic.com/.../lead_960.jpg?1510927507

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 19

• 1. hollywood 4pm screw a producer to get ahead, even a bit part days were easily inside & out of the 1930's, everyone starving after The Crash (Wallstreet) ... now these little things make big news?
    2. everyone that is 1/2way beautiful gets sexually "attacked", be it in school, on dates, college socials, work, certainly war, whatever... few escape yet national news is about these now rich prima donnas?
    3. TV brings us pictures of peiple getting their heads cut off... and the news wants to divert focus from defense & war against REAL aggressors, with this "poor-me" dribble? Poor mes seem to be doing very well these days, certainly better than we who have to watch them in between irritation commercials... that come like machine gun bullets these days
    4. can't wait for the guys to come out against the gals that fondled... and worse... them... wait - yes I can, am sick of this dribble!
    5. some gals really were raped and have police evidence to prove it - none here, all here-say
    6. ever hear of a gal that bore false witness as to sexual or physical harm... from a guy they were cheating on... to cover it up? Same thing in many cases here. If not cheating coverup, then pretty much asking for a class-action donation or a failed blackmail attempt.
    UGH - turn OFF such news and don't buy products that pay for such news

• My bums been touched in nightclubs... I have knees why didn't I use them for a swing to the balls?

that was a while ago... oh god I was sexually harassed by a drunk fella who probably wouldn't look my way twice sober got a bit touchy..

What about women who grab men's bums and balls in nightclub? Any male want to put an argument in for being unwantedly touched? That's sexual harassment to.. it may have happened a decade ago but let's sue!!

it's fkin stupid... rape I can understand that's a crime but being a bit touchy feely? It's been happening since microorganisms grew feet and started walkin... it's the mating call of a person who finds another person semi decent to look at even animals do it.. tho they go around sniffing each other's bums etc.

Define sexual harassment? If it's a one off thing fine but ifs it unwanted and the other person has made it clear they don't wish to be touched then by all means complain but don't wait until decades later...

• I do think sexual harassment is anything inappropriate that involves touching. If a woman was in the office, photocopying files and a male manager went behind her and said you're doing a great job and left his hand on her midback for a good 10 seconds that may be considered harassment in the female's mind. Sexual harassment could even be words, if you overheard a sleazy guy you work with say, wow she has some nice breasts, I'm assuming that would offend you? Or if a woman in the office was laughing with her female colleagues that a guy in the office has a small dick and he overheard that, that could tie to sexual harassment as well.

This is why I stay off shit like Tinder, I don't go to parties or clubs or if I get a vibe that a girl loves exposing her body, enjoys dating a new guy every week or every month chances are she's not a girl a guy should pursue if he wants something serious. I try to be true to myself, to respect girls/women, to hold down a meaningful convo.

• lol I think if you knee'd a guy in the balls he would probably just fall on the ground, in a fetal position and call you the B-word. I highly doubt he's going to go to the police station and file a report that his manhood was violated by a girl's knee.

• I guess I have a somewhat different perspective on all this. First, there's a difference between sexual harrassment and sexual assault. If someone commits sexual assault (Bill Clinton, Al Franken, for examples), where actual physical things were done to people against their will (or while sleeping/unconscious), then those people are total scum. Same goes for people who show off their privates to an unwilling viewer.

Sexual harassment is a little different. To a certain degree, harassment is as much how someone interprets a behavior as it is how the perpetrator intended it. For example, a guy saying "You look hot in that dress," could be considered harassment by some women, and a compliment by others. You might think it is inappropriate thing to say, but fact is that not all women would be upset by such a statement. Until such a time as the woman (or man if he is the target of the comments) makes clear she doesn't want such behavior to continue, I don't think somebody's career should be ended because of some sort of poor judgement in what was said or done.

Another gray area is consensual activity of a sexual nature, be it just kissing or going all the way. To the extent that one person makes the advance and the other went along with it, I say that the person who made the advance shouldn't have a career ended because of it. On the other hand, if the person said "no," and the person who made the advance repeatedly made more and more advances, then yes, that's creepy and he (or she) should be punished/fired/whatever. We live in a society in which men are culturally expected to initiate relationships or sex, and girls are supposed to wait for the boy to ask her. So, it doesn't seem right to punish a guy for being a guy; and it's sort of pathetic for a woman to claim sexual harassment simply because a guy asked her out on a date.

As for what happens while on a date or similar "meet up" between a guy and a girl, reality of life is that guys sometimes try for more than the girl wants to give. As long as the guy honor's the girl's "no," I don't think his career should be over just because he made an attempt.

I take special exception to the Harvey Weinstein accusers. Many of them said they went ahead and had sex with him because they knew if they did that they would get the part in a movie (i. e., money). Weinstein's bad behavior not withstanding, these women are nothing less than high-class whores -- they f***ed a guy in exchange for something of value.

• I don't know what to think about some of these harassment allegations, they just been come out left and right. The thing hate it about it the most is how most of these women are not just speaking up about it, but then were hanging around these men as if nothing happened.

• Really sad. Fucked up people tend to exploit their fame to believe they can do whatever they want. If it`s all true, I really feel sorry for both parts. Yep, I said it.

• It is extremely sad and unfortunate. However, I cannot say I'm surprised. Rich people usually have power as well, and they feel that they can get away with anything, because they usually can by bribing cops and judges. OF COURSE NOT ALL RICH AND/OR FAMOUS PEOPLE, before anyone gets pissy with what I said. But they can easily get away with many crimes if they wanted to.

• I'm so glad aabout victims being able to reveal what they once were afraid to do so. I'm loving the way women are getting more courage.

I am not denying that there isn't any false accusations, but unfortunately every time something becomes a hot topic, some parasites always spread rumors to add fuel to the fire. A major earthquake? News spreads that another big earthquake is coming and it is predicted by NASA. Lmao.

• well now that they are rich..

im all for exposing stuff but its a bit convenient to do it well AFTER your success. notice its all people who are established. as if no new artists are getting assaulted. they are but they are not famous yet. they'll say something after they get famous, i guess.

• I mean it doesn't really surprise me. Celebrities are still by the end of the day people. They hair tend to have more in their pocket to hide their faults better.

• I least had a hunch about Kevin Spacey.

• If the accusations are true then I am not surprised. Especially given the higher risk of sociopathy in people who choose high profile careers or careers with a lot of recognition and power.

• Not Chuck Bass :((

• I can't believe there have been so many sexual harassment accusations. While I don't doubt that they have happened nor do I doubt the victims sincerity, it's crazy at how much is being said now.

• Charlie Sheen is the only one on this list that does not shock me. but the rest... wtf. how?

• Now we need to get rid of the cancer

• I wonder how many are genuine. I dont believe Rose McGowan for instance as she was banging him and everyone at the start of her career to get movie roles but now that she's too old and can't get roles and Harvey Weinstein isn't powerful enough anymore to help her career like getting her into a two Tarintino movies she makes bitter allegations to try and hold onto fame.

• 2 downvoters support pedophillia in hollywood

• There are shades of abuse that many women, and probably men have experienced. Here are some of mine.
    1) The guy that won't take no for an answer. This happened to me once, he was (I thought) a nice guy, we got on well, I had known him through friends for a while. We had been at a party, and were both sleeping over, we were up late chatting and listening to music and having a great time. We kissed and he wanted more. I kept saying no. He didn;t force himself on me but he kept trying. In the end I just gave in. I told myself "he is a nice guy". This might be hard for some people to understand. Just say no, just walk out, etc etc. Sometimes it just doesn't work like that. I can't even explain it. Perhaps I was too weak a person :(
    2) The (drugging) and rape. I was at a club with a friend, I got home in a taxi, some guy jumped in the taxi too, I remember wondering who he was and why he was in the taxi. I am guessing he had already drugged me my then. He ended up in my house, I don't remember how. The next thing I know is that he was on top of me and I couldn;t move. I woke up and he was gone. It was all like a bad dream. The next day my housemates said they heard the bed creaking and made jokes, I died a little inside. I never told another soul.
    3) The groping. This has happened more times that I can remember. Including on an aircraft once when I woke up and a guy had his hands between my legs. I was terrified so I just fidgeted and pretended to stay asleep. I wish I was older (I was about 20) and wiser and had made a fuss. I was in jeans and a jumper, in case anyone is wondering.

• I love how this has always been a known subject in hollywood (we all know about the casting couch tradition) yet people pretend to be shocked and give it attention because it's a popular topic...

• Anyone who is a Republican, are accused just so to make problems. More Lies since Trump won.
    Many who are in Hollywood and are liberal, I am guessing no fake news, all true. That is what it is.

• The "liberal" Hollywood elite have learnt a lot about false news from their communist friends in places like Russia and China.

Aren't the "liberals" forming a "resistance" movement against the Trump administration?

• @Chris0012

Clinton is accomplice with celebrities.